More To Him (LokixReader)

Od destaenywrites

[Under Editing] During the Chitauri Invasion back in 2012, Y/N L/N met the god of mischief in person. After f... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
☆Important Message☆
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
◇Thanksgiving Message◇
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
◇Christmas Message◇
◇New Years Message◇
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
◇Special Message◇
◇Spacial Chapter◇
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44-Part 1
Chapter 45-Part 2
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Author's Note
Urgent Message

◇Valentine's Day Message◇

2.4K 67 21
Od destaenywrites

Hellor! Happy Valentine's Day!

I wanted to thank you all for reading More To Him and giving my story a chance. Each one of you is a great blessing to me. Thank you for the endless support and love you guys have shown to me and my story. I hope this isn't the last journey I take you guys with me.

I love you all a bunch! Remember you are loved and that you're never really alone.

I hope you guys continue to enjoy More To Him as I am really excited to show you all the plans I have for this story.

Thank you my sweet Potato Chips, God bless you a bunch!

As I mentioned in Chapter 26 I'm working on creating a playlist for More To Him, so it will be revealed once I've pulled it all together. A preview of a few songs I've decided for this story are:

Island by SVRCINA

War of Hearts (Acoustic Version) by Ruelle

Tomorrow We Fight by Tommee Profitt feat. SVRCINA

Deep End by Ruelle

Those are just a few songs, you guys can check them out if you wish to, Island was used last chapter. I have also decided on a "theme song" for the story, but I want to keep that song a surprise for a specific chapter. When I listened to it I knew it was Loki and Y/N and their situation, it was perfect.

I have a few words from the cast of More To Him for you guys!

"What do you guys have to say to the readers?" I ask, turning to the whole cast.

Loki looks over at the readers with a charming smile, "I had to say 'I love you', to all of my readers."

Y/N turns to Loki, a small blush creeping over her cheeks, "You do know I'm basically all of the readers, right?"

Loki gives Y/N a cheeky grin and hugs her making the girl internally combust. "Yes, I know dear."

I look away from them feeling extremely single, "Yeah, um... y'all need to stop breaking the 4th wall thank you... um, NEXT!"

Frigga gives a smile to the readers and waves a hand at them, "I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day, if you have a significant other, tell them how much they mean to you, shower them with all the affection possible. If you still don't have a significant other, treat yourself because you deserve it, don't forget that one day you'll find the one for you, so don't give up. If you're with your friends and/or family, celebrate with them and remind them how important they are in your life."

Thor hugs his mother, Odin shoots both of them a proud smile. "Even if you don't know it, there's people who love and cherish you. There's always a reason to celebrate."

The Avengers jump up with banners, roses and confetti, "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!!"

I smile at my Potato Chips and throw them a flying kiss, "How are you celebrating your Valentine's Day? See you in the next update!"

-Random Potato♡

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.1M 45.1K 40
🚨[HEAVY EDITING (editing on hold)]🚨 DISCLAIMER! This story was made in 2020 so any information about future Marvel works will be as if the reader i...
1.6K 77 21
[COMPLETED] You are the goddess of mischief, you have known Thor and Loki since you were born, you have an older brother called Arild he is the only...
626 33 15
soɐɥƆ puɐ ɟǝıɥɔsıW ⸻Earth 08912: A similar universe to earth 616, but With a new character to change the course of the faith of our heros...⸻ Started...
39.7K 1.1K 51
"So the stone wanted to link us together on purpose? Why?" Loki shakes his head. "There's no record of the stone ever doing anything like this before...