Annoying Pair (Keishin Ukai x...

Autorstwa THE_BEST_BITCH_

In this story you are a 24 year old mechanic. You live with and take care of your 16 year old niece who has a... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
hi

walentwines way

1.3K 59 9
Autorstwa THE_BEST_BITCH_

Your POV

It has been a few weeks since my date with Ukai at the  restaurant. And I must say he really is a funny guy and very gentlemanly. Right now I was going to surprise him at his store with some gifts.

"Auntie hurry up we don't want to be late, and I have to go meet up with cousin makki!!!!" Gericka yelled out to me from downstairs.

I walk down and see her actually wearing a dress.

"Oooh what's got you all dressed up huuh??" I nudge her with a knowing smirk 😏

She rolled her eyes at me but still blushed a little none the less. She began to talk again but what she said surprised me.

"Makki and his boyfriend are going on a date but their friend wanted to come with and so he asked me to be his friends date." She said blushing even more.

"HuuaAAAAH YOURE GOING ON A DATE?!?!" I screamed highly confused.

"ARENT YOU THE ONE WHO SAID YESTERDAY THAT YOU DONT HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO DATE?!?!"

"OH SHUSH IT JUST BECAUSE I SAID IT DOESNT MEAN I MEANT IT" She yelled back pushing me slightly with a pouty face. I wasn't letting it down though.

" BUT YOU LITERALLY SAID AND I QUOTE "I LOVE MYSELF, EVEN THO I LOOK LIKE A BURNT CHICKEN NUGGET, I STILL LOVE MYSELF" AND THEN PROCEEDED TO SAY "WAIT NEVERMIND I DO LOOK LIKE A BURNT CHICKEN NUGGET BUT I DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT LOVE MYSELF" I yelled again.

"BITCH WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I GOT THAT FROM?!?! SURE AS HELL NOT MY PARENTS!!!!" She yelled back. By this time we had already left the house and was walking down the street. Oh wait now we're in front of the store yet neither of us realize it.

"THEN WHO THE FUCK-"

"BITCH I GOT IT FROM YOU MS. "GOD DAMN I REALLY DID BREAK MY MIRROR BECAUSE IM SO UGLY. AT LEAST MY ASS IS THICC ENOUGH TO HOLD IT TOGETHER!!!!" She yelled with a red face from all of the yelling we were doing. Until....

"Oh shit you heard me say that?? Never let anyone know about that-"

"Too late we all heard" a familiar voice said from behind us.

Both me and Geri spun around to be greeted with her cousin and my nephew. Takahiro Hanamaki. Or as you may know him, Makki. We looked behind him to see his boyfriend, Mattsun, on the ground laughing his ass off and behind him was the one and only. Wait who is that kid?? I've never seen him before.

The confusion must have been clear on my face because he came up to me holding out his hand.

"Hello ma'am, the names Oikawa Tooru, you must be Gericka." He pulled up my hand and kissed my knuckles and I gave him a disgusted look but didn't pull my hand away out of shock.

Mattsun and Makki were now both on the floor dying of laughter, while mattsun had started crying from laughing so hard. Gericka had then come up and pulled my hand out of his grasp as he looked around confused and I stayed there frozen.

"That was fucking disgusting" were the first words to leave my mouth.

"Ah yes Auntie (Y/N) it was very disgusting, but also kind of hilarious." She said and then looked at oikawa as he had a look flash across his face.

"Wait- (Y/N)- so you're not Gericka??" He asks looking at me and I shake my head no.

"No im not" He then had a look of relief wash onto his face as he sighed heavily.

"Oh thank god"

"EXCUSE ME?!?! WHAT DID YOU SAY MR FLAT ASS/YOU TWAT WAFFLE?!?!" me and my neice yelled at the same time. I started laughing after she called him Mr flat ass as she was laughing about me calling him a twat waffle.

The boy then got a little scared after we yelled.

"I didn't mean that in a bad way its just when I grabbed your hand you looked at me disgusted, and a girl has never done that to me before so I didn't want you to be one of the girls who doesn't think I'm cute." He said adding a hmph on the end.

"Ok well Mr self conceited, that right there is my aunt-" She pointed to me, and then pointed to herself. "I'm gericka the one that's supposed to be your date"

"Oh well hello the-" he got cut off by Makki.

"Oh boy don't even try she will knock you ass out before your heart can even beat, and she has her own fanbase that will beat the shit out of you, your best bet right now is just becoming friends" makki held back a laugh as he said this.

Oikawas face went from sly to very funny looking in 2 seconds. We all started laughing at the look on his face. It was so pricless.

After laughing for a while Geri brought up the fact that they are going to be late of they didn't leave just then. So when they left I decided to go in the store and find Ukai.

I walked in and went up to the counter but no one was there. I rang the little bell thing to let him know someone was here.

"One sec I'll be right out" I heard him call out as I saw smoke come from the back room.

When I saw this I marched my happy thicc ass to the back.

I cleared my throat. "What the fuck did I say about smoking??" I strutted into the room wearing my platform's

"Yeah yeah wha-" he abruptly stopped his sentence short when his eyes met me.

Ukai POV
"Yeah yeah wha-" woah holy shit I didn't think it was possible.

I could feel my face get really red as I continued to stare at her. Her out fit was just amazing.

The dress fit her so well. Her legs looked amazing especially with the platforms. The dress was tight so it hugged her curves. And right where the heart was, her boobs just loo-

"Yoohoo earth to ukai" I came back to as I saw her hand waving in front of my face and I showed it away.

"Gahh stop it- whatre you doing here anyways" I turned away do she couldnt see the red on my face at all. But somehow she did, and all hell broke loose.

"Waaah is little ukai bwushing, awe dwoes he have a cwusssshh??" She started talking in that little baby voice and wouldn't quit no matter how many times I said stop. So I just grabbed her cheeks and smooshed them so she couldn't talk anymore.

"Come on are you going to tell me what you're here for or not?!" I started getting a bit annoyed, but then again, she's an annoying person. I didn't let her face cheeks go so she could talk, I was going to make her suffer.

"Happy walentwines waaay" She said cutesy as she held up a bag full of wine and other snacks and drinks and in the other hand a box of chocolates.

I started chuckling "God you're so annoying" I said as I smiled and let her face go.

A/n ok so I know it's waaaay past valentines day, but I had this idea so I still wrote it, please comment and vote I do reply to almost every comment I get and I love to see the funny things yall say. Anyways have a good day/night bai baiiiii

-Hyde

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

250K 7.3K 26
❝𝐆𝐎𝐃, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐘.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣�...
71.8K 2.3K 27
𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞 (𝐲/𝐧) 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥...
239K 6.3K 27
You have just come back to Japan for work, from living in America for a few years. You're Daichi's older sister and one day you attend a game meeting...
59.6K 2.1K 27
"You like strawberry shortcake too?" "It's sweet but salty , I like it..." "Y/n" "Kei. Kei Tsukishima." Two polar opposites meet in a cake shop. Is...