โ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” โž || ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฐ...

By pcisonapple

{DISCONTINUED} Cassie Gallagher was born to an alcoholic father and a dead beat mother. Being raised by her... More

~ info ~
~ playlists ~
~ intro ~
chapter 1 ~ thrift store trash
chapter 2 ~ fucking jackson
chapter 3 ~ cat got your tongue?
chapter 4 ~ fucking canada
chapter 5 ~ she's a druggie
chapter 6 ~ weddings and schizophrenics
chapter 7 ~ bbq pringles
chapter 9 ~ twice in one day?
chapter 10 ~ mommy dearest
chapter 11 ~ superfecundation
chapter 12 ~ sleepover
chapter 13 ~ baseball and patriots
chapter 14 ~ birthday cake
chapter 15 ~ cops or goons
chapter 16 ~ poisoned womb
chapter 17 ~ i got attached
chapter 18 ~ cookies and abortions
chapter 19 ~ thanksgiving
chapter 20 ~ he's under my skin
chapter 21 ~ of course i care
chapter 22 ~ geriatric viagroid
chapter 23 ~ dirty gallagher
chapter 24 ~ body parts and courtrooms
chapter 25 ~ wedding bells
chapter 26 ~ day drinking
chapter 27 ~ mouth whores
chapter 28 ~ cocaine
chapter 29 ~ liam gallagher
chapter 30 ~ dollface
chapter 31 ~ shrimp and cocktails
chapter 32 ~ who the fuck drinks martinis?
chapter 33 ~ bottoming out
chapter 34 ~ just a gallagher
chapter 35 ~ manic depression
chapter 36 ~ a gallagher party
chapter 37 ~ oh god
chapter 38 ~ carlilingus
chapter 39 ~ unclaimed luggage
chapter 40 ~ fucking men
chapter 41 ~ renegade runaway
chapter 42 ~ locked in the looney bin
chapter 43 ~ is home really paradise?
chapter 44 ~ juvie's his bitch
chapter 45 ~ she's gonna fucking pay
chapter 46 ~ alcatraz
chapter 47 ~ sickness and health
chapter 48 ~ inmates and surprises
chapter 49 ~ eating for two
chapter 50 ~ the ultrasound
chapter 51 ~ sheriff's office
chapter 52 ~ it's a.....
chapter 53 ~ he's back bitches
chapter 54 ~ she's kicking
chapter 55 ~ sibling crime fighting
chapter 56 ~ crank and a dead guy
chapter 57 ~ 3, 2, 1, push
chapter 58 ~ motherhood
chapter 59 ~ here comes the bride
chapter 60 ~ that motherfucker
chapter 61 ~ 100% gay
chapter 62 ~ bloody mary's and bloody fists
chapter 63 ~ stolen babies
chapter 64 ~ happiness
chapter 65 ~ the gallagher therapist
chapter 66 ~ owls and ladybugs
chapter 67 ~ god fucking frank
chapter 68 ~ broken trusts
chapter 69 ~ family road trip
chapter 70 ~ a narcissistic hedonist
chapter 71 ~ here lies a bitch named mom
chapter 72 ~ summer playdate
chapter 73 ~ enthusiasm is the new crazy
chapter 74 ~ meth and graverobbing
chapter 75 ~ fucking terrible two's
chapter 76 ~ rooftop picnic
chapter 77 ~ helping the russian
~ taking a break ~
chapter 78 ~ the morning after pill
~ discontinuing ~
~ outro ~
~ all the love ~
ONE MILLION
NEW STORY HELP (fr this time)
Stolen Story

chapter 8 ~ here lie's Frank Gallagher

29K 584 351
By pcisonapple

"That sucker really shouldn't have offered us five dollars" I laughed, making my way over to Kash and Grab.

Some trucker guy gave Lip a Lincoln to watch his meat truck, which we obviously didn't do. So now half our block was gonna be eating good for days.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked, looking over at Ian. He was standing behind the counter with the grossest black eye in history. "Was it Mickey?" I snapped angrily.

He refused to meet my eyes which meant that the answer was a big fat yes.

"He took the gun after Kash pulled it on him" He muttered. Seriously? If Kash was the one to pull the gun why the hell would my idiot brother get involved.

I rolled my eyes, quickly stocking the shelves before the hoard of barbeque goons came in. If there was one thing you could count on in this town, it was stealing product from newbies.

"I'm going to kill him" I snapped after a few moments of thinking. I wasn't sure exactly how I was going to kill him, but I knew I wasn't going to let him get away with hurting my brother.

I handed Ian the box of products before storming out of the store. I could hear him calling after me, but even he knew better than to get in the way.

As I approached the Milkovich house, I noticed a "welcome home dad" banner hanging above their porch.

Crap. I forgot Terry got released from prison today.

I pounded on the front door, holding my breath that he wasn't home. I knew he hated Frank but I wasn't exactly sure what his reaction would be if he knew Mandy and I were friends.

"Where's Mickey?" I asked, once the girl opened up the door.

"Downstate, picking up our dad from prison" She replied. That's all I needed to hear before I brushed past her in search of his room.

The door with the "stay the fuck out" sign was my best bet so that's where I ran too. My vision was clouded with anger as I began tearing the place apart. One half of me was looking for the gun but the other half was just mad he laid his hands on my brother.

"Cassie!" Mandy yelled, grabbing my shoulders.

"'ll kill him if he ever hurts Ian again" I snapped. "And tell him I want that gun back. Tonight" I muttered before storming back out of the house.

I was in no mood to face Kash, who let my brother get beat up, but I still had to finish my shift in order to make money, so....

"I swear to god Kash, you're dead-" I could barely get my sentence out before all eyes turned on me.

Linda raised her eyebrows, as I looked over at the guy who was installing new security cameras. I guess there goes Ian and Kash's illegal randevou.

"Anything you need to add Cassandra" She asked, looking me in the eyes. God I hated when she used my full name. I shook my head too afraid to say anything else. "Four cameras. Every square inch covered. From now on, I am the eye in the sky"

I plastered a fake smile on my face still too stunned to move. As I've said before, Linda terrified me.

I waved her goodbye before turning back to my boss. Ian quickly held me back before I went all kung fu panda on the guy.

"What the fuck is wrong with you"  I yelled angrily. "You couldn't stand up to a teenage boy so you let my brother take the fall. Linda was right, you need to grow a pair"

I stormed into the back room just wanting to get this shift done with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I walked back home from work I kept telling myself to just keep walking by their house. But when I saw all the streamers and party cups, something came over me.

I stepped over the trash from the welcome home party, picking up some sort of crowbar from their front porch.

Luckily the front door was open and it seemed like whatever party they were having was over. I krept by Terry who was passed out on their couch, making my way into Mickey's room.

He was dead asleep when I walked in and in that moment I had no idea what I was going to do.

I began poking him with the crowbar which seemed to do the job.

"Give me the fucking gun back, Mickey" I whispered, when he turned to look at me.

"What the fuck ginger" He groaned as I repeated what I was here for. "All right" He sighed. I watched him get out of bed before turning around and flipping me onto the bed.

I tried to hit him with the weapon but it was no use since he had my hands pinned down. I eventually gave up trying to fight him as our eyes locked onto each other.

Before I knew what was happening, he ripped off his shirt and smashed his lips into mine. I quickly returned the action, moving my body so I was straddling him.

His lips trailed my neck as I tried to keep the moan from escaping my lips. There was so many thought running through my head as I deepened the kiss, but only one thing stuck out.

I was about to lose my virginity to Mickey fucking Milkovich...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regret was running through my head as I quickly threw my shirt over my head. Not only did I just sleep with the enemy, but I liked it too.

Fuck if anyone found out I would be a dead girl walking.

I looked over at Mickey who was holding the gun out towards me. I quickly put it in my waist band before throwing on my shoes.

"Tell anyone about this and I'll cut you're fucking tongue out" I muttered, pushing past him and out the door. All I had to do was get to the front door without being seen and everything would be good.

"Cassie? What are you doing here?" Mandy's voice rang out. "I told you to forget about it" 

I pulled up my shirt to reveal the gun, a smile forming on both our faces. I silently waved goodbye before running back to my house.

As I turned the corner a hearse came into view, which honestly wasn't the strangest thing to happen today.

"What the hell is going on?" I laughed, walking in to what appeared to be a funeral.

"Some killers are after dad so we have to fake his death" Debbie replied like it was nothing. I knew I said I wanted him dead but shit not like this. "Lip borrowed a casket, Carl found some flowers, and dad's getting dressed"

Fuck, first fake weddings and now fake funerals....what was next?

"Cassie, stuff some ice in his shirt" Fiona ordered. Without a second question I took the bag from her, pouring down the front of his tux.

"You're body needs to be cold" I groaned as he tried to push me away. I honestly had no idea what we were doing but in this family, I learned to just roll with it.

"You think it's easy being a parent? Letting Fiona be the good cop?" He slurred. "I remember when the nurse in the hospital handed Carl to me"

Okay, now I know he was high off his mind.

"Carl was born in the back of a van, Frank. You weren't even there."  I sighed. Before he could argue, Lip came out of no where socking him in the face.

His body fell backwards as we raced to get him in the coffin. We could heard a car pull up outside so we quickly got into our places. I let a few tears fall down my cheek, pulling a sobbing Debbie closer to me.

If there was one thing my little sister was good at, it was acting.

"Sorry for your loss" One of the men said, picking up one of the fake pamphlets.

"It was a shock" Fiona cried. Damn, how did all of us know how to cry on que. Honestly, it was probably from all the years of trauma. "Suicide" She went on, sobs escaping Debbie and I's lips.

For the love of god, the things we did for that man.

Within seconds the man had grabbed Franks body by the collar, yelling about how he was faking it. I let out a shriek as his friend tried to pull him off.

"Jesus Rob, what's the matter with you? Look at him he's dead" The friend tried to convince. "We got to check with the boss, no one move" He ordered.

"Yeah, there's nothing here worth taking. Unless you want the girls. One's 11, 12, not really a looker but the older one" Ian heled me back once again from going all crazy on the Irish dude. "The boss want's us to stay with the scumbag until he's in the ground" He went on.

Oh for fuck's sake, what the hell where we going to do now? I'm just kidding were Gallagher's, of course we had a plan.

A loud crash came from outside as the two men ran out to their car. I was placing my bets that Carl had either thrown a rock or bowling ball through their window. But with him, it honestly could have been both.

"Come on Cass, you're with me"  V smiled, grabbing me by the wrist. She unzipped my jacket leaving me exposed before pulling me outside.

Seriously? She really needed me to help distract them. Wasn't that like, illegal?

"Kid's in this neighbor hood" I laughed, peering in through the broken window. I wasn't exactly sure how to flirt so I was hoping to leave that part to Veronica.

"Yeah well, it's my fault" He joked. I plastered a fake smile on my face, trying my best to not seem so disgusted.

"Carl's not doing his share" I heard Debbie yell. Oh thank the fucking lord.

The lot of them came out of the house holding the coffin and I honestly didn't want to know what they replaced Frank's body with.

"You might want to zipper back up before Fiona see's those hickeys"  V whispered before walking over to Kevin. I glanced down completely unaware of the marks lining my upper chest.

Fucking Milkovich....

I quickly pulled up my zipper, before walking over to help with the coffin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were all seated in the Alibi for the "after party" of Frank's death. The guys were still with us so we had to keep up the act until they left.

"Frank Gallagher, loving husband and devoted father" Kevin announced. I wiped the tears from my cheek knowing none of that was true. "Truly respected and cherished member of this community." Again, none of that was true.

"To Frank" We all announced. I tried to take a sip from my beer but it was immediately snatched from my hands.

"Linda found out about me and Kash" Ian sighed. I gave him a reassuring shrug not really sure what to say. I mean it was about time but still that must have been awkward.

"I lost my virginity" I muttered, trying to diffuse the tension.

"Holy shit, to who?" He asked. I rolled my eyes knowing that was one question I would never answer. I mean he was my twin brother so I would tell him eventually, but not tonight.

Tonight was the night to celebrate the death of Frank Gallagher.

Even if it wasn't real....

A/N I told myself I wouldn't post everyday but because im on vacation for a week I have more time to write! Also wowwww, tysm for 500 reads

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 313 45
Rory Milkovich is the youngest Milkovich in the family. She is 14 years old and completely different to her siblings. She practically lives with the...
1.5K 20 17
Evie Princess Gallagher. Born: 19th March 2008 (just a guess based on how old I want her to be in season 1) Older siblings : Fiona, Lip, Ian, Carl a...
114K 1.4K 37
๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฑ, ๐—œ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป. the fate of a fucked up gallagher falling for a fucked u...
960 13 12
Iana Gallagher-Blomqvist is no more. Now going by Iana Milkovich, the sixteen-year-old is pregnant with her first child and waiting anxiously for mot...