π€πƒπŽπ‘π„ π˜πŽπ”, spencer re...

By -vxnilla

κ’° 🏹 κ’±Ψ˜ ࿐ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ dr. spencer reid attempts to do everything in his power to... More

𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’–
π’”π’π’–π’π’…π’•π’“π’‚π’„π’Œ
π’‘π’“π’π’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†
π’Š. she's right, it's greek
π’Šπ’Š. attitudinal genius
π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. not very good with change
π’Šπ’—. just peachy
𝒗. practical joke war
π’—π’Š. dinner party
π’—π’Šπ’Š. lime green race car
π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. spider-man
π’Šπ’™. michael stewart
𝒙. andrew and aubrey
π’™π’Š. happy belated birthday
π’™π’Šπ’Š. double tuck
π’™π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. coloring and watching television
𝒙𝒗. olivia
π’™π’—π’Š. spencer
π’™π’—π’Šπ’Š. holding hands
π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. fbi triathlon
π’™π’Šπ’™. copycat
𝒙𝒙. witnesses and interrogation
π’™π’™π’Š. sending messages
π’™π’™π’Šπ’Š. promises
π’™π’™π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. the psychology of letting go
π’™π’™π’Šπ’—. emily's buyer remorse
𝒙𝒙𝒗. saturday
π’™π’™π’—π’Š. conclusions and goodbyes
π’†π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’–π’ˆπ’†
HEY BESTIES
SEQUEL
alternate ending chapter

π’™π’Šπ’—. pretty boy and pretty girl

18.3K 544 198
By -vxnilla

❝ this isn't what a great person does! ❞

SPENCER STOOD STILL at the park, appreciating nature's features. he was told by his therapist that he should try getting fresh air. the only chances he has of going outside is when he's on cases, if he's being honest. he was enjoying the gentle, late december breeze flowing through the air as the sounds of individuals and families overlapped. he felt the presence of someone else next him, so he turned his head, finding a familiar blond little boy. "ollie?" he asked. the boy excitedly waved at him, "hi, spencer!"

         "um, where's your mom, or aunt liv?" spencer questioned. "my mom is still at my grandma's, rosie is somewhere with her friend, and aunt liv is sitting over there." oliver pointed to a nearby park bench where olivia was sitting at, who had just noticed he ran over to spencer. he could tell by the look on her face that she had no idea he was there. she walked over to the two, "how is it that we always see each other, even on our day off?"

         "must be fate." spencer responded.

         "really? spencer reid believes in fate?" liv questioned.

         "actually, it's interesting. about 52 percent of the nation's population believes in fate and destiny." spencer informed her.

         "wow, thank you for the statistic, boy wonder." olivia smiled.

         "did the team put you on the nicknames, now?" spencer asked her.

         "i don't know what nicknames you're talking about, boy genius." she replied.

"you do know you have the same nicknames, just the female version of them right, pretty girl?" spencer retorted, attempting to make a reference to said nicknames. olivia's eyes widened a bit, her mouth agape, obviously refraining a smile by the sudden mention of her nickname. "oh, so, you think i'm pretty? that's really flattering, coming from you, pretty boy."

the mention of spencer's nickname originally from derek coming from olivia caused him to have the same facial expression as her, "okay, you just called me pretty boy!"

"only because you called me pretty girl!" she sounded defensive. a sly grin was plastered on spencer's face as olivia turned her's away, hiding the color of her cheeks, gradually turning pinker and pinker.

"hey!" the familiar voice caught the three's attention. they looked back behind them to see the blonde woman they know as anna, walk towards them. "you guys having fun?" she asked, her eyes still fixated on the two blushing messes, olivia and spencer.

         "i'll go get rosie." olivia mumbled, quite embarrassed. she knows anna saw her flustered face and will never let her live this down. the brunette left the two adults and oliver as she went to get rosie. anna let ollie play a game on her phone while waiting.

         "you know, you should go ask her out." the blonde blurted out.

          "wait, what? why?" spencer questioned.

         "it's so excruciatingly obvious how much you two like each other. your faces practically light up every time you see the other. it's ridiculous, really." anna explained. "you should ask her out. i guarantee you she'll say yes."

         "well, what if she says no?" he asked her.

         "are you kidding? i've known that woman since middle school and not once have i seen her like this. ever since she met you, it's like she had her faith in the world restored, as cheesy as that sounds. trust me, there's no way in hell she's gonna say no to you." anna told him.

         he contemplated the idea of asking olivia out. how would i do it? when would i do it? what if olivia actually does say no? what if i can't do it? a million questions and scenarios ran through spencer's head. of course, he had his doubts. his last relationship didn't turn out as he hoped, and he absolutely didn't want the same thing to happen with him and liv.

         olivia and rosie walked up to the group, rosie running over to her mother. "well, we should get going." anna said to spencer and olivia. liv was going to stay at the park a little longer, and now that she had some company, she had an excuse to. "love you forever." anna added.

"love you forever." olivia repeated, as she waved goodbye to her godchildren and best friend. spencer and olivia were now left alone, the cold air being the only thing between them.

         "you're not going with them?" spencer asked. olivia shook her head, "oh, no, i usually stay behind whenever we go to the park."

         the two began absentmindedly walking down the pathway that was paved. they didn't know where exactly they were walking to, but it didn't matter. they spent their time with each other telling stories they didn't know about the other. spencer told her a little bit about his mom, his childhood, and his encounter with tobias hankle. he even mentioned maeve, but he didn't get too into that. olivia told him about how she's actually trilingual in english, french, and korean, and how each ring that she wears on her fingers mean something to her.

         hearing each other's stories gave them more understanding about each other. half a year ago, they could've sworn that they wouldn't want to get involved in each other's personal lives, but here they were: buying pretzels and basically telling each other their life stories.

"i've actually been having this recurring dream." spencer started. "it's more like flashbacks to a really dark period of my life where i met someone in person for the first time, but they, um, they were sort of murdered in front of me. but every time the gun goes off, i wake up. it's actually been happening less, but i still can't stop thinking about it."

"oh, i'm really sorry." was all olivia managed to say. he shook his head, "it's fine. i'm okay now, but the event happened so long ago, i don't know why i keep thinking about it now."

"your brain is probably just trying to figure out what could've gone differently if your fight or flight response kicked in sooner, or if the events changed in general. you're a great person and you shouldn't beat yourself up over the what if's." olivia spoke.

"you know, i actually stopped thinking of the what if's by learning new magic tricks to distract myself from my own mind." spencer admitted.

"oh lucky for you, there's a magic penny." olivia pointed to the grass near the sprinklers. in actuality, there was no penny, but spencer believed there was. so, he looked to the direction she was pointing, not seeing a single copper coin.

"where do you-" spencer was cut off when olivia suddenly nudged him, causing him to fall on the grass as the water from the sprinklers drenched him. the sprinklers did nothing else, except making him colder. "this isn't what a great person does!" he called out to the brunette, who was uncontrollably giggling at the sight.

"i said you were a great person, never said i was!" she shouted back.

once spencer got up, olivia tried running away, but spencer was able to catch up to her. he picked her up, carrying her through the sprinkles, soaking the both of them with water. "not a nice feeling, is it?" he rhetorically asked.

         the two were practically drenched with water, resulting shivers from the both of them. they felt twice as freezing as they were before, but they didn't seem to care as they continued dragging each other through the water. the two got a few stares, but it didn't seem to bother them as if they were the only two people there.

         eventually, the water was turned off and their joyous fun came to an end. due to their clothes being drenched in water, they decided to purchase sweaters at the washington d.c. park gift shop. when the two came out of the park restrooms, olivia couldn't help but to snicker at spencer's oversized t-shirt and hoodie combination. spencer's wardrobe normally consists of sweater vests, button up shirts, cardigans, and suits. it was very rare for olivia, or anyone, to see him in anything other than his normal work attire.

"what, you don't like it?" spencer noticed the small chuckles escaping olivia's lips as he looked back down on his new outfit. "no, i love it. it's just kind of an unexpected thing for dr. spencer reid to wear." olivia commented, examining his outfit once again.

suddenly, both their phones started beeping, getting a message from penelope. although it was the team's day off, there was always the occasion that they'd be called back in for a case. and that's exactly what happened right now.

as liv and spencer made it to the conference room of the BAU, penelope, rossi, derek, and emily were the only ones there so far. the group of four ended up staring at the pair when they walked through the door. they were staring at their matching outfits and the way they both arrived at the same time.

"did you guys call each other to match outfits today? i did the same thing with my friends in middle school." emily teased.

"i'm really invested in knowing what. . . this means, but we have a case." penelope said, motioning her hand to olivia and spencer as hotch and jj walked in the room.

ANGIE'S NOTES ☺︎︎
again, i kinda suck at ending
chapters so this is how it will
end lol. anyways, this chapter
is based of s15 ep4 "saturday"
because that episode was kinda
cute ngl💀💀
OKAY HAVE A GREAT DAY BAES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 19.7K 41
━━━━ ππ€πˆππŠπˆπ‹π‹π„π‘ 〝 you know, your brain actually begins to deteriorate by age twenty-seven. γ€ž 〝 you must be...
48.7K 1.2K 15
"Just stop your crying Have the time of your life Breaking through the atmosphere And things are pretty good from here" [Completed: 27th July 2021] [...
76.2K 1.6K 19
"be honest, do you like me?" "i adore you." UNDER EDITING |spencer reid x oc| |started 1/26/20| |finished ?/?/?|
442K 11K 35
"Dating? Do you mean dating us both at the same time?" "I mean, it isn't the worst idea..." In which y/n is faced with a choice she's not quite ready...