TROUBLE | Sirius Black

By OliverPotterr

UNDER HEAVY EDITING THROUGH GOOGLE DOC, THE NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER WRITTEN ! look under the s... More

CASTING
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
Epilogue
Deleted Ideas
NEW BOOK

XIV

11.8K 280 259
By OliverPotterr

╭──── ✩ ────╮
THE DATE
╰──── ✩ ────╯

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

THE CORRIDORS OF HOGWARTS are awfully large, leading many to get lost in the various crooks and crannies that littered the castle. But the boy and I, well, let's just say we had a.. helping hand.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." I chanted, pointing my wand to the sandy colored parchment. The once plane paper erupted into color, revealing all five of our nicknames printed boldly.

"That never gets old." James mumbled, letting his eyes examine every inch of the map. It truly was a work of art, being something the four of us created in fourth year.

This was especially helpful for when James was been idiotic enough to loose his permission slip to Hogsmead, leaving the five of us to currently search for a way to help him sneak out of Hogwarts, to escape for his once in a lifetime date with the, Lily Evans.

Originally we had set our eyes on the one eyed witch passage way, but given filch had found out about the secret tunnel leading to honey dukes— That was out of the question.

So we opted for the invisibility cloak.

So the four of us, including James under his cloak, left for Hogsmead. Slowly making the ten minute trip down to the little wizarding town where we would spend the rest of our day watching James', hopefully, successful date with Lily.

"I'm so excited!" James beamed from Beneath his cloak, nearly sending the three of us into cardiac arrest. Truly, I think we had forgotten he was there.. but decided not to disclose that information, in case he didn't take it well.

"I bet you are prongsy." I smiled, patting his invisible back lightly, and watching as the

Upon arriving, I could feel the chill of the Christmas air nip at my skin, making goosebumps form on my usually silky smooth skin. Seeking warmth, I pressed myself into Sirius' side, stealing the heat that radiated off him. Until we arrived at the three broomsticks— where Lily Evans sat patiently in the back, a blue floral dress I had loaned her, gripping graciously to her body. She looked utterly gorgeous.

"Woah.." James breathed when he finally caught sight of her. The look of his face was adorable as he watched her with full admiration in his eyes.

Leaning over to him I pushed him forward, "Well go on, go get your girl." I teased, watching him quickly walk over and take the seat opposite her. His face flushing a deep red hue as she smiled up at him.

"They're bloody adorable...now let's go to honeydukes!" I stated, pushing the three remaining boys out the door, and back into the cold winter air. I took in a sharp breath once the temperature change hit me, sending a shiver down my spin.

"Merlin woman, I knew this would happen," Sirius started, quickly pulling one of his jumpers from his bag, and handing it to me, "Next time, I'm not bringing an extra one." He chuckled, watching me intently as I slid the red fabric above my head— letting it fall loosely around my body, ending just above my knees.

Looking back through the window of the three broomsticks, I caught myself in the reflection, "I look like a fucking child." I argued, crossing my arms and letting a playful pout form on my lips. Without hesitation Sirius took my face into his hands, letting his warmth surround me.

"Well I think you look adorable." He stated, kissing my forehead lightly.

"See this is cute and all, but I'm gonna go find some chocolate, see you lot later." Remus cut in, before wandering off down the path to honey dukes.

"Yeah, I- uhm- chocolate!" Peter stated, before pretending to scurry off after Remus, but I knew the real reason he left. I thought it was adorable the way Peter reacts about him.

"Ok now that we're alone-"

"What are scum like you doing in our path?" Severus Snape's deep velvet like voice echoed from behind me, causing me to turn around with a scowl present on my face. Even the sight of him made me want to gag.

Then the mischievous grin spread across my face as an idea formed in my head. It was genius, the perfect way to get back at Snape for all his rude comments.

I walked closer, letting my face fall closer than I would've liked to his own, "oh you know.. just watching Lily have a perfect time on her date with James." I purred, watching as his eyes grew wide before narrowing venomously. His face showed pure rage, with a whole bucket of jealousy piled on top.

"You're lying!" He spat, nudging me away from him, "Just take a look for yourself, snake." I purred, pointing through the window to where James and Lily were laughing; talking; and just enjoying each others company. Their hands clumsily intertwined on the table as they carried on with their conversation.

Pulling my gaze from the two, I shifted it to Severus— who had a look of defeat spread across his own as he stared longingly at the girl he was so obviously in love with; watching her laugh and giggle with another man.

Then his face completely fell, when Lily leaned in closer to James. Letting the boy take her face into his hands— and place a soft gentle kiss against her lips.. it was beautiful, but most certainly painful for Severus.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that.

But the moment that statement crossed my mind, I took it back as the sadness drifted from Snape's face and contorted into one of anger, before stomping over to me. His face was so close to mine, I could practically feel his hot breath against my skin.

It was disgusting, and when he reached out to grab me, that was when I didn't hold back anymore— and before I knew it, my hand collided with his abnormally large nose, sending him staggering backwards as he clutched it in pain.

I huffed, "that felt good." I breathed, slowly feeling the pain seep into my hand I used to punch him. Looking down at it, I saw blood, but not my own. It was his. But underneath my knuckles were swollen, and already bruising from the impact.

Without warning Sirius' hand took in my own, examining it, "I'm gonna murder that git." He muttered under his breath, as he brought my knuckles to his lips and kissed them lovingly,

"but Merlin, that was bloody hot." He praised, grabbing me by the hips and pulling them against his own— before locking out lips in a passionate kiss, unseen by passerby's.

He sighed against my lips, "you got me all hot and bothered there." He mumbled, pulling away, "but let's not do that again, don't need you getting in trouble." He chuckled, looking deep into my own, and letting my green eyes clash with his stone grey ones.

By dinner, nearly everyone had learned of my little clash with Severus, as he walked around school with a bandage on his nose. He was of course denying the rumors, but I was fully basking in them— praying that Lily wouldn't be to mad about it later.

But I was wrong.

"ONYX VIVIAN GREY!" Lily's voice rang from the entrance of the great hall. It grew deathly silent as she glared at me, not tearing her eyes away. I gulped, knowing I was about to receive a harsh scolding from the fiery red head.

"Oooo... you're in deep shit." Sirius chuckled from beside me, before taking a spoonful of his potatoes and practically shoving it in his mouth, "oh shut up you prick." I mumbled, watching as Lily angrily stomped her way over. Stopping just in front of me with her arms crossed.

"What is this I hear about you punching Snape? I know we don't associate with him anymore but why punch him?" She scolded, looking almost mother like as she stood before me with her hands placed firmly on her hips and her lips forming a thin line.

"Well, he saw you and uhm- James kiss-" I paused, waiting for her reaction— but there wasn't one, "and basically, he got all mad and tried to put his hands on me, so I punched him." I explained, watching her scowl fade into an expression of appreciation. I let out a breath, the one I hadn't known I'd been holding.

"Well, then I forgive you since you have a valid reason." He smiled, taking the seat beside James and falling into conversation with him.

"Oh thank merlin." I breathed, my head falling against Sirius' shoulder, as I took in his beautiful aroma, letting the scent of firewood, and expensive cologne fill my nose with each breath.

It was intoxicating, having him so close, so impossibly close to me, bother literally and metaphorically. To the point I believe I possibly, could not live with out this boy.. without him, I wasn't me, and without me, I'm nobody..

Just then I felt a presence behind me, and as I turned around I locked eyes with the headmasters shimmering ones. A look of almost seriousness etched on his usual cheerful face. It was weird, seeing this way.

Clearing his throat he started, "I would like you six to meet me up in my office after dinner. I like Blood suckers by the way." He stated, motioning to Remus, Peter, Lily, James, Sirius and myself. The six of us nodded in agreement before Dumbledore walked off— leaving us in a sort of confused state.

We all looked at each other, waiting for one of us to say something, "What do you think that was about?" I spoke, breaking the confused silence— all five looked at me thoroughly before Lily opened her mouth to speak.

"I'd assume maybe grades?" She offered, looking as if she had no clue what was actually supposed to happen. And none of us would until we actually went to find out.

So that's what we did— we all started our track up to the Gryffindor tower, where we were to meet the headmaster in his office. Whispering the password, we sat and watched as the golden Griffin statue spun around to reveal the sandy stairs leading to the office.

Each of us stepped on, being pulled up to where a wooded door sat— reaching for the knocker, the door swung open, before I could even attempt to ring it. Leaving me frozen as it revealed the large space— with the headmaster sitting charmingly in his chair.

"Now, I bet you all are wondering why I called you here.." he started, receiving nods from each of us, "well you see with the rumors of a so called dark lord on the rise, you all may know him. I have decided to assemble a sort of army to fight against him." He continued, looking at each of us for our reactions. The one I noticed the most was Peter— practically being crushed by the old mans gaze..

"Now, I have picked you three to join. Now you don't have to if you don't-"

"I'm joining." I cut in, watching as all of my friends looked at me perplexed, "what? Don't you all want to help fight against this monster? He killing muggles and muggleborns for goodness sake. One of our best friends is a muggleborn!" I argued, motioning towards Lily who had a look of admiration towards me.

"Well if she's joining I'm joining." Sirius stated, grabbing hold of my waist and pulling me towards him. That action made me fall for him even more as he looked down at me lovingly, but with a bit of fighters energy intertwined.

"Me too." Said Remus.

"Count me in!" James blurted excitedly, and grabbing onto Lily's hand.

"I'm down!" Lily chimed, letting her gaze wander up from their intertwined hands and to his eyes, where he was smiling down at her.

The only one left was Peter, who seemed to be in some sort of internal debate about the question. We all looking at him with curiously looked, awaiting his soon to be answer.

Looking around, he locked eyes with every single one of us, "uhm.. yes." He squeaked, letting his gaze fall to the floor beneath him. Something was off about him, he wasn't being his usual chatty self, and he was often not around us anymore. I knew he had Mulciber, but that shouldn't be taking time away from us, or changing his personality so drastically.

Whatever it is.. I'm gonna get to the bottom of it..

AUTHORS NOTE

Onyx a lil baddie, purrrr🐱

I hope you all are having a good read so far, and don't forget to vote, and follow me! ❤️ but you don't have to if you don't want ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 56 68
As Sirius grew up, he not only had to battle the growing disappointment his parents had brewing for him, but also the odd dance that fired in his sto...
147K 4.1K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." •Marauders era •When Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...
1.9K 144 88
This book is rated mature for language and mature scenes ahead hey guys so quick warning this writing is extremely shitty and in all good time I will...
7.9K 637 34
**COMPLETED** Cover made by @siriusblackisgreat ⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️: All original characters owned by J.K. Rowling. The only thing I own is the plot. Set...