Mine (a black succubus reader...

By uhxauthor

"𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 �... More

Meet the Cast
Call From UA
First Day
USJ did not pass the Vibe Check
The Mummy
Food
Back to Class
The Sports Festival
The Sports Festival P2
Trust?
Who. Is. You?
Mother Things
Homeless man not so homeless anymore
Off they go...
Old Lady
Cant catch a break
Devilish Charm
Fuck it up Y/n!
Small Might and the fuck?
Side quests and Alcohol poisoning
Tits Out I Guess
The League of Lame Asses

Valentines Day

4.7K 173 188
By uhxauthor

(doesnt follow the storyline)

I stretch and yawn, along with falling off the bed but we don't talk about that.

"Rude," I rub my head and get back up. I look around my room, somethings wrong...

"Bakugo," I snarl. I quickly get dressed and open a breach to UA.

I walk in the room, "Stop threatening your classmates!" I look in to see Bakugo holding Kirishima in a headlock.

"I'm not fucking threatening him!" I look at Kirishima, "Hm?"

"He's not really! I asked him to be my Valentine and he won't let go of me..." I sweatdrop, "Young love."

"L/n sensei?!" I look at all the girls, whom are all huddled in a group. "Yes?"

"DO YOU HAVE A VALENTINES?!" I shake my head, "I'm not too fond of Valentine's day."

Just as I say that, Aizawa walks through the door... more like slinks. He waddles in a sleeping bag and lays on the desk, "You all have a free day don't wake me up."

-Aizawa's Pov-
Go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep! Fuck!!

-Y/n pov-
I look at my sleeping counterpart.... the at the door. I see Nemuri and Hizashi peeking in and grinning. If 2+2 is 4.....

I walk over, "What did you two do now?"

"Can we go to your house after work?! We have something to do!" Why are they so giddy-

I rub my temples, "Uh sure, you know the address?"

The shake their heads, "I'll send it to you, now on you go... I have a class to teach," I look back at my students, "or stop from breaking out in a fight! Gotta go!"

-Timeskip-
I look at students in the back of the room, "Stop holding hands Bakugo and Kirishima."

"Fucking homophobe," Bakugo mutters. I turn around from fixing something.

*insert y/n staring in member of the alphabet mafia*

I sigh and pinch my temples, "I just don't want to see it. Have fun or whatever."

And the lightbulb goes off in everyone's heads.

Todoroki almost sets the classroom on fire because Midoriya gave him a flower. Yaoyorozu can't stop blushing. Mina and Denki are playing matchmaker. Sero and Iida are trying their best to keep order. Tokoyami and Tsu are bonding over animal quirks.

I look back down, I wonder what Kuma's doing.

-3rd Pov-
What Kuma is doing....

Fae.

-Y/n Pov-
I head home and breach inside. I see a text with a picture of Nemuri and Hizashi tackling Aizawa, oh you know they dead.

They say their on the way and I fix up the place. I hear a knock on the door, I open it.

"You know when you said on the way, I guess I wasn't thinking RIGHT NOW!"

"Yes yes I know, but oh my god what is that!?" She pushes her way inside and I close my door. She runs over to a pic of me and Kuma. I just want to take a nap.

"Wasnt Hizashi supposed to come too?"

"Said he couldn't make it."

She runs to my room. I follow after her, "Where are you even going!!"

She rummages through my closet, "Oh girl you body is perfect for this! You'll get all the guys."

"I don't want all the guys, I just want to sleep," I fall onto my bed.

"Up, you've got plans." I look at her, "But why?" And then I get a pile of clothes thrown at me.

"Why are you raiding my closet?"

"Because we gotta find the perfect this for that body of yours." I go on my phone, "Have fun."

"Go try this on," I look at the dress she holding up, "Yeah not happening."

"Why?... it'll highlight all your curves." I groan, "If you really want me to wear something you might want to wait until-"

"I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED AND IM HERE!!"

I look at Kuma and Fae bursting through the door.
"What is happening?"

"Midnight asked me to get clothes on the way back," Kuma says and Fae nods holding up more bags of clothes. I pinch my temples for the hundredth time today, "Yall were plotting. How do you even know each other? This is a set up."

"No mind, just try on these clothes." I take the bag, "I'll try on one, that's all you got out of me so make it count." They all huddle up, muttering to each other.

The turn around and Kuma holds out a bag, "Try this on." I take the bag and head to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror, "I hate it."

I walk out anyways and cause a scene of them jumping up and down while screaming. "Now why do I have this on? I'm not going anywhere."

"On the contrary! Let's go." Before I could object I get dragged out the door, only managing to grab my purse. Kuma hops in the driver seat, Fae in the passengers and I sit in the back with Nemuri.

I watch as we pull up to a restaurant. And so does another car. I get my door opened by Kuma as she does a small bow, "After you m'lady." I get out and look around, what the fu-

"HEY Y/N OVER HERE!" I look at Hizashi and walk over. I hate everything about this.

His car door opens.

"Who-" Aizawa steps out wearing a tux. Did he shave?

He looks completely in shock as I stare at him.

"I can go change- I mean I don't really know what we're-" I stutter over my sentence.

"Will you.... be my valentine?"

-3rd Pov-
"Awwww," the four idiots say in unison.

-Y/n Pov-
I cover my face, "Yes?"

"That shouldn't be a question," he removes my hand and looks at my face, "sweetheart."

*death*

I look up, "Yes." He grabs my hand, "Shall we?" I nod and we walk into restaurant.

The waiter stares at me. I pull my jacket to cover myself, what is he looking at?

"Hey! They're here for seating not for you to have an idea of what to jack off to later!" Both Aizawa and I turn around to find Kuma and Fae staring angrily at the man.

"Y-Yes, uh right this way," he stutters. Kuma winks at me, "You guys have fun now."

"Not too much fun," Fae adds on. Cue Aizawa's blushing face as I myself become flustered. We get led to seating.

"Is this why Hizashi couldn't make it," I ask gesturing to his outfit.

He nods and looks at my outfit, "Assuming it's the same with..." I nod, "Seems we've been played."

He smiles, "You know this isn't really my style. Not big on today." I nod, "Same here. But I was forced to go out."

"Forced? Don't act like you didn't want to be here," he replies quirking an eyebrow. Holy-

"I mean I never said that," I smile while looking at him.

-Timeskip-
We both order food and eat. A small moment of silence gets interrupted by him speaking, "Should we take this to my place or yours?"

I smirk, "Your choice?" He grabs my hand and I leave the money on the table.

-3rd pov-
"They left?! What do you mean they left?!" Kuma was currently outside waiting while everyone else spied on the two.

"Well we have to see where this leads- SHE JUST GOT IN HIS CAR!!"

"Mic shush you're going to give us away," Midnight snaps. "Sorry," he mutters.

The crew all jumps in Kuma's car and follows them. They arrive at what seems to be Aizawa's house.

"This seems dangerous," Fae mumbles.

"Be gay-"

"-do crime," Mic completes. Kuma and him high-five as they look through the window.

Small purrs are heard as they lean up.

"Hey I cant see."

"Short ass."

"Guys guys!" They finally look through the window to see....

Y/n being held in Aizawa's arms. She fell asleep in the man. The group sweat drops, "They really are alike."

"This is all they do, all fucking day!"

"I can't say I'm surprised."

"Talk about anti-climatic."

Author J out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 11.7K 45
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
260K 7.4K 131
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
21.4K 1.6K 41
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
170K 2.2K 47
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...