Everything is Only for You (C...

By munsen12

Sana is a well known actress working in the Bollywood industry from a young age. She has everything, money an... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Fight for Survival
Sidharth a hero
Sana's Real Hero
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Not an update but just a message
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Love
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Not an update
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anniversary Celebrations
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Note๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Begining
Suggestions
New story
Everything is Only for You 2
Sukriya Sidharth
500k reads..

Chapter 72

6.4K 796 201
By munsen12

Everything is Only for You and Graves Beneath the Feet are up for the contest Clash of Fandoms.. do binge read, vote and give lots of comments if you want the books to win..

Baby sit down now!", screams Sidharth.
"Bebu you don't get it. Unless I see everything, they will mess things up. You know what they did? They placed Maa's bed in our room, and your desk in Shini's. They even broke my vase. No I can't.", she says then starts screaming at the men who are lifting furniture, "Arey kya kar rahe ho? Udhar nahi, yahan rakho, side pe. Arey dekh ke rakho, scratch ho jayega!"
Sidharth grabs her arms and makes her sit on the chair,"Chup kar ke baitho. Shini is looking at everything. You don't need to take so much stress."

Shini comes out of one room,"Bhabhi Bhaiya is right. You sit now and have something to eat. I will ensure the furniture is arranged the way you want. Bhaiya aap kuch lunch order kijiye..bhook lagi hai." Shini goes away supervising the men.

Sidharth kneels before her, "So baby ko kya khana hai? Hun? What do our Puchku want to eat?"
Sana thinks for some time then says,"You know what Puchku wants to eat something spicy. Chatpata..kuch.."
Sidharth kisses the tip of her nose and says,"Ok mam! Your wish is my command." "Haye phir se Mam? Hmm..then I will call you Siddy boy.", she says smiling.
Sidharth gets up and says,"Please yaar itni mushkil se peecha chuta hai iss naam se. I am holding my ears, I will not call you mam. Please call me anything but Siddy boy."
Sana starts to giggle, "I love you my Sidhuram." "What?", he makes a face.
Sana starts to laugh loudly,"Tumne kaha na anything but Siddy boy..So my Sidhuram" Sidharth shakes his head as he goes towards the door.

A small puja is organised at the new apartment by Sidharth's family. A small gathering of close friends, a few old neighbours and family look around the house.

"The house is beautiful. Sid you really did a sensible thing by buying this house.", says Jaanvi.
"What do you mean? I am always the sensible one, taking the most reasonable decisions. Right wifey?", he says as he pulls Sana close.
Sana says,"Of Course Jaanvi. And his most intelligent decision was marrying me. Right Sidhuram?"
"Woh toh sahi hai. But Sidhuram?", Jaanvi starts to laugh as Sidharth looks at Sana angrily,"Stop it Sana."
Sana starts to laugh still saying,"Aww..gussa ho gaya mera Sidhuram?"
"Sana stop it please..Jaan where is our hero?", says Sidharth.

"Anybody said hero?", they hear a voice and turn to find Rohan standing at the door with a broad smile.
Sidharth goes to him and they get into a brotherly hug, "Where were you man? You missed the puja. Everyone is here and Rajat has been here since last night."
Sana comes up with Jaanvi, "Hey Rohan. Sidhu..I mean Siddy boy is right. Humara Rajat kitna kaam kar raha hai and you? Koi pata hi nahi tumhara."
Jaanvi whispers,"Rajat will do everything to be in Sidharth bhaiya's good books. " Sana giggles with her.
Rohan says,"Sorry both of you. I had a dubbing session. Sorry Siddy boy." Jaanvi adds,"Yes he is sorry Siddhuram."
"Yeh acha hai. Sana you start giving me such stupid names and let all know about them. I think all will forget my real name.", Sidharth says putting his hands on his waist as everyone starts to laugh.

Rohan, Rajat and Sidharth are sitting in the chairs placed on the balcony with cups of hot tea and fried pakoras. Rohan says, "The case's hearing will start in a few days. I am a bit stressed. Don't know what these people will do."
Sidharth puts the cup on the table on the front and says, "Hmm.. Rocky has stayed quiet all these days only because of you. But his father must have planned something to get his son out of this mess. Ahujas are really powerful people. They have big lawyers to fight for Rocky. "
Rohan nods his head, "That's what I am fearing about. If the case gets in his favour then he can create problems for us. You really did right, coming here. This is a far more safer area than your previous house. There are CCTV cameras and security guards here."
Rajat says,"Sidharth bhaiya you don't worry about these things. Rohan bhaiya had met his lawyer and they discussed everything with the Public Prosecutor. He is a really experienced one. He assured them that Rocky will be convicted. There is enough proof against him. "
Rohan smiles,"Exactly. You just take care of your crazy wife. Tumhe pagal karne wali hai."
Sidharth smiles but back of his mind, he stays worried for the case.

Sana enters her room while Sidharth is writing on his desk. "Poems likh rahe ho? Let me hear..", she says coming closer and putting her arms around his neck.
"Arey, why do you think that I am always writing poems? ", he says without looking at her.
"You are my handsome shayer..what else would you write then?", she asks looking confused.
"Acha so I will be writing poems all the time. Were you sleeping when God was distributing brains? Gadhi!", he says closing down his journal and switching off the light.
"I was looking at you. Itna hot munda kon hai, wohi soch rahi thi. So I missed it. Khush.", was her answer. Sidharth starts to laugh.

Sana sits down on the bed with a soft moan. "Kya hua?", asks Sidharth, coming to the bed.
"My feet are swollen and they are paining.", she says as she lifts them on the bed.
Sidharth comes and puts a pillow behind her and makes her sit comfortably leaning to it. He sits near her feet and takes them on his lap.
"What are you doing?", she asks.
"Sh..Just relax. I had told you to sit today but you won't listen. Now see what has happened.", he says as starts massaging her feet. Sana closes her eyes feeling good.
"Hmm..It's just the start. I have heard, in pregnancy it's common to have swollen feet. Tum kya, hamesha aise pair dabaye?", she asks.

He smiles and says,
"Tu noor hai mere zindagi ka.
Khwabon ki tabeer hai,
Mere dil ki tu dhadkan hai,
Meri kismat ka chamakta sitara hai.

Tu abr se utri hui koi pari hai.
Meri tamannaon ko tune hi pura kiya.

Jab tu mere liye itni khash hai.
Tujhe kaise na main dekhun,
Kaise na tera khayal rakhun.
Kis tarah se tujhe na pyar karun."

"I will always be doing everything in my power to keep you happy and comfortable. I know this time can be difficult for you. But you are never alone in this. I will be there standing beside you. I love you my rondu billi. Samjhi gadhi..", he says as he cups her face. Sana gives him a peck on his lips.
"Bas itna sa..Not fair..", he says as she giggles, "I know what you always look for..Baap of all kisses..Right, hubby.."
Sidharth rubs his nose on hers and tilts his face to take her lips into his, kissing her full.

Sidharth reaches the court on his bike and parks it. Rohan and Rajat are talking to two lawyers as he reaches there. Rohan says,"This is Mr. Bipin Rajpal, Public Prosecutor and this is Mr. Mahesh Trivedi, my lawyer. Mr.Rajpal this is Sidharth." They shake their hands and start discussing the case.

Then they hear a commotion as few cars stop in the compound. The Ahujas get out of their respective cars along with the top lawyers of the city. Maneet Ahuja walks ahead with his eldest son Arnab Ahuja at one side and lawyer Manohar Awasthi. Behind him walked his second son Arvind Ahuja and his son-in-law Rajiv Mittal along with a few assistants of Manohar Awasthi. They are followed by their Personal Assistants. At the back walks the youngest son Rocky aka Arman Ahuja.

They all pass by Rohan, Rajat and Sidharth without even looking at them. Rocky passes them and stops. He turns back and with a smirk comes to them, "How are you a hero? How's your s*xy girlfriend? Oh sorry fiancee.." Sidharth holds Rohan's arm, stopping him from reacting. Rocky then stares at Sidharth,"And you brother, how are you? Heard you shifted to a new flat..Good Actually living with so many women in such a small place is difficult. But I wouldn't have mind, two hot ladies..hmm.." Sidharth turns his fingers into a fist but stays quiet.
Rocky laughs, "Don't worry boys! Once this case gets dismissed, I will pay all the ladies a visit.."

"I would have beat the sh*t out of him. Itna ghatiya ladka hai.", says Rohan clenching his teeth. Sidharth is still silent, his knuckles now white.
Rajat says,"Mujhe toh mann kar raha tha munh tod dun uska. How dare he speak about Shini and Jaanvi and Sana bhabi! "
Sidharth takes a deep breath, "It's no use getting angry. It will take only a few minutes to send him to a hospital. But we are here to make his pay for his wrong doings in the right way. Just pray that the case proceedings go in our favour."

Rajat rubs his temples,"Waise the case is going to be tough now. He has one of the top lawyers of the city Manohar Awasthi. He has a good track record as a criminal lawyer. He usually takes up big cases. He never fights in the lower courts. Just because of Ahujas, he is here. Otherwise he himself doesn't usually come into the lower courts."
Sidharth runs his fingers through his hair. Rohan, still worried, looks at Sidharth,"Let's not worry about the case now. No matter whose favour the case goes, there is always an option to appeal in higher court. So let's get inside."

The court case begins as the judge enters the room. Their case number is called in and the Ahujas with their team of lawyers sit on the defendant side of the table. Rohan, Rajat and Sidharth sit on the plaintiff side of the table with their lawyer.

Bipin Rajpal stands up and says,"My lord, Mr.Arman Ahuja, son of Mr.Maneet Ahuja on the night of 12th December was at the Restaurant Stars and Moons with his friends. He passed vulgar comments to the fiancee of Mr.Rohan Malhotra who was there with his friends. A scruff took place as he didn't apologize but instead kept abusing everyone there. Mr.Sidharth Kapoor only had tried to stop the fight but Mr.Arman here attacked and stabbed him with a knife from the kitchen. Not only that, he also tried to threaten and pressurised him to take the case back. He has no remorse for his doing.He needs to be punished for what he has done. The cases are filled under IPC Section 307, attempt to murder, IPC Section 294 for using obscene words to mentally torture and Section 504, intentionally provocating."

Manohar Awasthi stands,"My lord, my friend here said a lot about a young man who was at the wrong place at the wrong time. He comes from a well-known family. He was there at the restaurant with his friends but is wrongfully accused in the case that my learned friend Mr.Rajpal mentioned. My client is not guilty of any of the mentioned crimes."

The prosecution evidence starts with the statements by Rohan. As cross examination, defence attorney Manohar Awasthi says,"So Mr.Rohan, you are a well known actor in our Bollywood industry. You have received many awards and recognition for your movies. Am I correct?"
"Yes I am an actor and people know me. And yes I have received a few awards.", says Rohan.
"So it can be really difficult to distinguish between your real and reel life. Are you acting now?"
"Objection My Lord! Mr.Awasthi here is insulting a person by using his profession.", Bipin Rajpal screams.
"Objection sustained. Mr.Awasthi. Please don't make professional or personal comments.", judge says.

"I am sorry My Lord. Ok Rohan Malhotra, you said in your statements that Arman Ahuja passed vulgar comments to your fiancee. What exactly did he say?", asks Awasthi.
"He called Jaanvi by names."
"I get that. But can you specify what were his exact words?"
"..He said vulgar things..asked her to..join him.."
"Exact words please.."
"I can't say.."
"Exactly you can't say as you didn't hear with your own ears. Isn't it? My Lord the incident that they are mentioned here happened as per Mr.Rohan Malhotra when Miss.Jaanvi was returning to the table. The table on which Arman Ahuja and his friends were sitting was far from the table Rohan Malhotra and his group of friends were sitting. It is not possible for him to hear what he had told. Actually Miss.Jaanvi had provoked him to fight with Arman Ahuja, reasons we will soon find out."
"No it is not true.."
"When Arman Ahuja stabbed Sidharth Kapoor where were you?"
"..We were walking towards the parking.."
"Did you see Arman Ahuja stabbing Sidharth Kapoor?"
"..we were turning to go back and in a second.."
"Did you or not Mr.Malhotra? Yes or no? Right at the time when he was stabbing, did you see him?"
"He was the only one standing there, hurling abuses at me. I turned to stop the girls and decided to go back and saw Sidharth on the floor bleeding."
"Where was the knife?"
"I don't remember.."
"Was it in Arman's hand? Think and tell me?"
"...no.."
"No more questions. "

Next Sidharth is called in by the prosecutor and he gives his side of the story. Then the defending attorney comes up for cross questioning.
"Mr.Sidharth Kapoor. What do you do? I mean what work do you do?"
"I work as the Manager at the Restaurant Sizzles in The Orb Hotel."
"Hmm.. How much is your salary ?"
"Excuse me! What kind of questions is it?"
"Sorry sorry..We heard you have bought a new house. How much did it cost?"

"Objection My Lord! I don't get what Mr.Awasthi is doing here. Asking personal questions needs to be stopped here.", says Mr.Rajpal.
Judge says,"Mr.Awasthi please stick to the questions related to the case only."
"I am sorry My Lord. I was trying to link a few things to the case only. Anyways later..", says Awasthi.

He then asks,"Did you hear the comments passed by Arman Ahuja to your friend Jaanvi Mehra?"
"No I didn't. But I have heard his indecent remarks that he gave to my sister and my wife at my house when.."
"Just answer what you are asked. Did you see Arman carrying a knife and coming at you?"
"No. I was talking to the Manager at the Restaurant and he was.."
"Mr.Sidharth, answer only what you are asked.. Did Arman intentionally come to kill you, attack you with a knife?"
"No he was abusing.."
"Was the abuses directed at you? Were you his target?"
"..He was screaming at Rohan..I tried to stop him.."
"Mr.Sidharth yes or no?"
"...no.."
"No more questions My Lord."

Sidharth is sitting with Rohan and Rajat at a cafe that evening after the court proceedings that afternoon. Rohan says,"This Awasthi didn't allow us to speak. He made us all appear foolish. Arman jaise doodh ka dhula nek insaan hai, aur sha*le hum hi badmash hai."
Rajat says,"Bhaiya, nothing has started yet. Today was just the first day. I am scared what will he ask me."
Sidharth sits quietly not saying anything to them. Rajat asks,"Kya hua bhaiya? You are so quiet today. Are you thinking about something?"
Sidharth gives out a deep breath,"I am just worried about everyone at home. I don't want any more problems especially now. Sana ko kuch mat batans iss baremein. Her BP is staying a bit high. Her doctor has advised her to not take stress and stay calm. But you know her how she is..I am just worried about.."

Their conversation gets interrupted by a loud crashing noise from outside. They get out of the cafe to find a mini truck, crashed into the parking area. Rohan's car and Sidharth's bike have been severely damaged by this accident. The driver has left the scene leaving the vehicle there. Suddenly Sidharth gets a call that he picks up.
"Hero has a lot of money to buy a new car but what will you do?"
"Who is this? Rocky?"
"This time there was no one inside the vehicle. But next time..Bhabi Ji kaisi hai and how is your Jaan?.."
"Abe lukhe..dhamki kya de raha hai phone pe..hello hello.." the line goes dead.

Shini opens the door to find Sidharth standing,"Bhaiya, you are late. Maa wait kar ke abhi gayi sone. She took a pill as she had a headache."
Sidharth looks towards the door and nods his head not saying anything.
"What happened at the court today? Rajat didn't say anything either. Actually Bhabi had called Rohan bhaiya and he didn't pick up her call so I had called Rajat. However he didn't tell me anything .", says Shini.
Sidharth sits down on the sofa,"Pani la."
Shini leaves and Sidharth gets a call, "Hello.. hain Kabir bhai!
Bole toh kitna..
Oh..
Kidhar se nava bike lega..apan abhi ghar liya na..
You repair the bike.. thik.. "

"What happened to the bike?", asks Shini.
Sidharth looks around, "Nothing..just an accident."
"Accident! Aap thik hain toh?", Shini asks sitting beside him.
"Mujhe kuch nahi hua hai aur tera Rajat bhi thik hai.", he smiles as he pats her cheek.
Shini gives him the glass of water, "You are hiding something. What happened?"
"I told Tera Rajat and you are asking kya hua? That means he is just a friend. Thank God..", says Sidharth with a smile.
Shini makes a face and is about to say something when they hear a scream from the bedroom. Both rush inside to find Sana standing in front of the mirror.

"Tum thik ho? Are you alright? Why did you scream?", asks Sidharth holding her by her arms. Sana just giggles as she looks at them.
Shini asks,"Why are you laughing?"
Sana replies,"Just like that.."
Sidharth leaves her, "Sana you think everything is a joke. You scared the hell out of us and you are laughing. How funny is it for you to scare people ! Shini you go to sleep. Did I lock the door?"
"Yes. You did. You freshen up I will warm your food.", Shini says, shaking her head.
"No. I don't feel like eating. You go to sleep and please keep all the windows locked.", he says.

Sidharth comes out of the bathroom to find Sana still standing there with an angry face. He says,"There is no use making that face. Why can't you for a change be a little sensible? Koi cheekh ta hai aise? I got worried for you."
"There was a reason for it. Otherwise why would I scream. Am I crazy?", answers Sana.
"No you are the most intelligent girl in the whole universe. What was the reason?", he asks.
Sana turns to her side and says,"It has started to show. Look! Your Puchki! See." She lifts her tops a bit and shows the tiny bulge of her stomach , giggling vigorously as she does.
Sidharth comes closer and sits down on the edge of the bed and looks at Sana standing in front of him. He extends his trembling hand towards her belly, touching it softly. Sana comes closer to him and puts her hand on his shoulders.

There is a thin film of mist in the eyes of Sidharth, making everything look hazy. He blinks his eyes to see clearly.
"Hey are you crying? Bebu.", asks Sana putting his palm on his cheek.
"No..no.. I..am just happy..", he kisses her belly, "Puchku! Our Puchku!.."
"Did you take your medicines?", he asks wiping his eyes.
"Yes Shini gave me. She has become my personal doctor..Bebu can you get pani puri for me now?", she asks with a pout.
Sidharth looks uneasy," Can I get it in the morning? Actually..my bike.."
She interrupts, "Tum tired ho na.. it's okay. Mujhe waise hi neend aa rahi hai..Good night.", she with a yawn, gets up on the bed to lie down.

Sana gets a tap on her shoulder and turns to see Sidharth smiling at her,"Why are you smiling like that?"
"I got your pani puri..C'mon get up!", he says..

Sana sits on the dining table eating pani puri with a grin on her face as Sidharth watches him. Shini comes out of her room and sits besides him.
"How did you go? Bike toh nahi thi?", she asks.
"Tu soyi nahi?" he asks, pulling her into his arms.
"No I was studying when I heard you go out. Bhaiya how can you be so good? You care so much for everyone.", she says.
"This everyone is my family. So how can I not care? You all are my strength, my life, my everything..", he says. 'And my weakness too. I am just worried people might use my weakness to hurt me..I am really worried..' he thinks. He smiles at Sana who signals Shini to join her in eating her now favorite pregnancy snack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not well but still trying to update.. stay with me..
Read and give comments..do vote for the chapter by clicking star below..

Love..💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 735 10
What is love? A four-letter word; nothing outlandish, but the way we all exaggerate it, we make it sound like an equation of maths, which can never b...
137K 20.9K 48
Story is similar to Everything is Only for You yet different. Shehnaaz is rich girl. Her father has given her everything she has ever asked for. She...
21.9K 2.3K 27
An unconventional story of two imperfectly perfect people who're real, raw & incredibly rare. Shehnaaz Kaur Bhalla, the young, rebellion, progressiv...
337K 40.3K 54
Shehnaaz comes with a baggage that she's still trying to get rid off. Her past holds her back from moving ahead in life. Sidharth leaves his job in D...