May you rest: BNHA X OP! OC

By Mavo_62

The heroes want me on their side, the villains on theirs. Some might think I am being trapped between those t... More

OC
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Busted
Chapter 2: Shopping
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Quirk Test
Chapter 5: Flirting It Is
Chapter 6: Battlefield Training
Chapter 7: USJ 1
Chapter 8: USJ 2
Chapter 9: Nightmare
Chapter 10: Declaration Of War
Chapter 11: The Todoroki Mansion
Chapter 12: Boomer
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Sports Festival 1
Chapter 15: Sports Festival 2
Chapter 16: Chicken Tender
Chapter 17: I'm So Stupid
Chapter 18: Fucking Reporters
Chapter 19: Back At School
Chapter 20: Ghosted
Chapter 21: Final Exams
Chapter 22: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 23: Old Friends
Chapter 24: Training Camp
Chapter 25: Another Attack
Chapter 26: Meeting Up Again
Chapter 28: Movie Night
Chapter 29: Dorms
Chapter 30: Bubble's Crush
Chapter 31: Meeting Other Students
Chapter 32: Death Glare
Chapter 33: Rescue
Chapter 34: Gang Orca
Chapter 35: Threats
Chapter 36: LoV
Chapter 37: It's OK
Chapter 38: Pride And Past
Chapter 39: Blood-Bear
Chapter 40: Broken Trust
Chapter 41: A Good Friend
Chapter 42: Cinema
Chapter 43: Sneaking Around
Chapter 44: Shadows
Chapter 45: Infiltration
Chapter 46: Lost Or Won?
Chapter 47: Interrogation
Chapter 48: Bracelet
Chapter 49: Sleepover
Chapter 50: Planning
Chaper 51: Practice
Chapter 52: Presentation
Chapter 53: Help
Chapter 54: Arguing
Chapter 55: Why?
Chapter 56:HPSC
Chapter 57: Liar
Chapter 58: Fuck You
Chapter 59: Third-Degree Burn
Chapter 60: Move It, Peasents
Chapter 61: I Don't Need A Protector
Chapter 62: He Is Standing
Chapter 63: Head Game?
Chapter 64: Bird's Nest
Chapter 65: Smart Ass
Chapter 66: Caller ID
Chapter 67: Drama, Drama, Drama
Chapter 68: Yamaguchi
Chapter 69: Welcome
Chapter 70: Spikes
Chapter 71: Forgiveness
Chapter 72: Sweet Death
Chapter 73: Documents
Chapter 74: Bullet
Chapter 75: I Want You
Chapter 76: Pathetic
Chapter 77: It's Up To You
Chapter 78: I'll Crush Them
Chapter 79: You Got It Champ
Chapter 80: I Want Him Dead
Chapter 81: Ace Of Spades
Chapter 82: Reversed
Chapter 83: Dark Web
Chapter 84: Identity
Chapter 85: Half-Sister
Chapter 86: 7-Eleven
Chapter 87: Late Birthday Present
Chapter 88: ITY31
Chapter 89: Elara
Chapter 90: Nuisance
Chapter 91: Sid
Chapter 92: 2 Days
Chapter 93: Cyanide

Chapter 27: Shie Hassaikai

5.1K 182 27
By Mavo_62

Mavis' pov

"You wanted to meet me?" I was standing in the middle of the room, in front of me sat the leader of the Shie Hassaikai, Chisaki Kai. It was already afternoon. I came here just a couple of minutes ago. The others wanted to come with me but I told them to go back to the others.

He stared at me for a couple of seconds before his gaze fell on a man standing behind me, a member of his organization.

"Indeed," He made himself comfortable on his seat before he continued to speak, looking me up and down while I stood there with my hands clasped in front of me and my chin pointed up. I didn't let my guard down, who knows what would happen. Wouldn't be the first fight I had here. I neck prickled. I am aware that everyone is watching me in this room, and the fact that some of them stood behind me set me on edge.

"I wanted to apologize for what happened 2 years ago." I arched an eyebrow. "Why would you apologize?"

"A member of mine had assaulted you and that wasn't correct. Considering that you came here with the promise of neutrality from us, it was our fault for having someone as undisciplined and mannerless as him with us."

"Let's ask what he thinks about all that- oh wait he is dead. As you already witnessed, I already handled it but you guys hadn't been very... pleased by it." I trailed off and looked at the other men in the room. They had all masks on and one of them particular stood out to me. He was standing at Kai's right side, he is small like a toddler, it could be Kai's most trusted member, probably not the strongest one but I shouldn't just jump into conclusions. The world is full of surprises.

"Well it was the way you did it." His right hand, which was resting on the armrest, found it's way to his face, scratching his chin while his elbow still remained on its place at the armrest. His other arm is placed the same, but his left hand was hanging over the edge from the armrest.

I shrugged my shoulders. "He thought it was okay to touch me, an emissary, without my consent and I deemed the action worthy enough to set his soul on fire. It was a very amusing sight if you ask me." I didn't literally set his soul on fire, it just felt for the man like that.

"And even so, instead of your underlings apologizing in your stead for what happened, they attacked me. Which also gave me the insight of how things work out here. I presume they respect you now? Because it seemed to me that they thought they were high enough in status to do whatever they pleased to do."

"I wasn't ruling this organization at the time, and I didn't know why you did that because of that. That's why I apologize now to you on the behalf of Shie Hassaikai." I hummed and looked into his eyes. He wants something from me that's for sure. No man would apologize for something as simple as assault. And to a nobody like me at that. It's not like I'm a part of the mafia right now.

"What do you really want?" He gave out a short chuckle and motioned the member behind me to step closer. He did as he was told and handed me a file. My eyes flicked from the file to the leader of this organization, a confused look on my face.

He motioned for me to open it and started talking as I inspected the papers.

"As you know, we have that child that got her parents killed because of your group-"

"I'm not a member of them anymore." I cut him off and he continued talking.

"That came to my knowledge. As I was saying, I have her here in the basement and I am currently working on something that could erase someone's quirk forever." I looked up from the papers to the man that was talking. "That is impossible." I shook my head lightly and closed the file in my hands. Now fully turning my attention to him.

"Well, it is possible with her blood." But what does that have to do with me? Is it because of my connections?

"I worked on this new project since I became the new leader of this organization. With the kid's blood, we can produce a substance that could erase someone's quirk."

"What does that all have to do with me?"

"I hoped you would ask that. You see, I want you to become an ally of mine."

"What do I get from that?"

"Time with that kid." I laughed a little at that. Why would he think I want that?

"I actually hate kids."

"I heard you felt guilty because she got sold."

"Well yeah. But that isn't a good enough reason for me to join your cult." 'And who the fuck told him that.'

"We are not a cult." He clenched his fists as if to stop himself from pouncing at me. The sight of it made me feel satisfied. He let out a long breath and closed his eyes before he opened them again slowly.

"You will get money," My interest perked up. Money is the key for everything.

"Oh? How much?"

"10 million yen per month" (it's like 10 thousand dollars or so)

I hummed, debating if I could get more out of this. But I decided to leave it be as it is. "Okay, I'm in. Can I see the child now and you give me my first check at the end of the day?" He nodded and motioned the member- that gave me the file- to guide me to the child. To be honest, if it weren't for this base of his to be so big, I wouldn't have believed him that he would have so much money.

Everything looks so extravagant and old money.

Before I set a foot out of the room, I turned back to Kai. "There is something else,"

"Aren't 10 million enough?" He arched a brow.

"I want to be respected by your members and especially you. I don't want to be treated like a dog. What I say will be heard, too."

"If that's what you want, I can live with that." I nodded and wanted to follow the man when Kai spoke up again. "But," I turned around towards Kai and he continued "I want full loyalty from you, when I need you, you will come."

"Hadn't your dad told you that loyalty can not be bought with money?"
He closed and opened his eyes slowly again, rubbing his forehead. "Had nobody told you that respect should be earned?"

"Well, I think I have earned it. I was the one that killed 15 members of yours with the age of 14 after all. Don't you think so?" Don't judge me, it was their fault. They attacked me first. He sighed again and threw his head back.

"Then I will earn your loyalty." He dismissed me with a motion of his hand and I finally went out and followed the man. It was a secret tunnel that brought me to the girl. I think I will get lost everytime I come here...

He opened a door after what felt like half a mile of walking and in the room was the girl that we talked about just 10 minutes ago. She looked fragile, no shoes, bandages on each her arms and legs. Silver hair and a tiny horn on one side of her head. I looked back at the member that held the door open and told him to let us alone. He nodded and went down the hall.

I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me. Slowly stepping closer to the girl that looked at me as if pleading me to go.

"Hey," I said, not knowing what to say in this kind of situation. I gave her a warm smile, trying to show her that I meant no harm, but I'm not sure what to do next. She was shaking and whimpered when I reached my hand out. I retracted my hand, crouched down besides her bed and looked at her up with a warm tiny smile. I know I said I hate kids, but she looks so fragile and hurt that I want to do nothing more but sit by her side till she stops shaking.

"I am no harm to you. Actually, I am here to be your friend. A companion so that you can survive this boring period of your life with a couple of happy memories." I paused before continuing.

"You will be not harmed in my presence, I promise you that. We can go out and do things that you want to do. It can be literally anything."

She looked up at me from her knees and let her knees- that she was holding to her chest tightly- loose. "Do you mean it?" I nodded. Her voice sounded so weak and raspy, for a second I thought it was because she lost her voice for screaming too much. Just like I how I once lost mine.

"What if I hurt you? I'm a monster..." I reached slowly out for her again, and this time she didn't flinch so I placed my right hand on her shoulder. "It's okay if you hurt me, I will be fine. I promise." She looked from her knees up to me again and nodded slowly.

"My name is Mavis, and yours?"

"Eri"

"Eri..." I let it roll out my tung. "Blessing... a beautiful name." The door opened and in came a member from the yakuza.

"I am here to take Eri with me." He stated and looked at the girl who was on the bed, quivering under my hand again.

"Where to?"

"Boss wanted to bring her."
Eri clutched on my shirt. "Please... don't leave me alone," She whispered and quivered more.

"I will go with you guys." He didn't say anything, just nodded and went out of the room. I took Eri in my arms and followed the raven like thing. They all are quite odd looking. Not to start with the masks that they are all wearing.

We arrived at another room this time. I looked inside the room and saw a glimpse of a seat and a tray besides it packed with medical things.

"Put her down on the seat." Someone said behind me. Turning around, I saw that the person was Overhaul. Eri clutched my shirt tighter so I turned my attention to her and whispered, "It's okay, I will be here." My hand stroke her long hair as I eyed everything around me. I don't know how much of what I say would be tolerated.

I just arrived 30 minutes ago and to boss around everyone at the bat seems too much out of line for me. But what can I do when I have a small child in my arms, nearly about to cry just by being in this room! "What will you do to her?"

"We will take blood from her for the serum." Overhaul came closer and looked down at to the child in my arms. She tried to hide her face when she noticed him coming closer.

"How much?"

"Like 1,5 liter," My eyes widened at the number. For such a small child, that is more than 50%.

"When did you do it the last time?"

"We do it every month."

My jaw fell slack at that. It doesn't even look like they are feeding her well enough for her to regenerate all the blood in such a short time.
"Are you guys out of your mind?! That should be maximum done every third month. And at most 1 liter."

His dog stepped closer to us but Overhaul held up his right hand, to signal him that he shouldn't step closer.

"I don't see a problem in doing it every month."

"You dumb shit, do you want her to die? She could faint easily everytime and when she catches a cold, she could die from that." He raised an eyebrow and looked at me as if to say 'raise your voice again, I dare you'. I calmed myself with taking a deep breath and looked at him again. This child doesn't even weigh much. She is underweight and to have them take 1,5 liter per month? It's a wonder she is still alive.

"I will look after Eri and I want the full responsibility for her. No blood till the third month. And give her something to eat. This poor girl has no meat on her bones."

"So now you are the one giving the orders?"

"What? Have you expected something else? You were the one that called me here and offered the child for my service. I am here to make sure the girl is healthy and that nobody lays a hand on her." With that, I went out of the room but turned around again to face him. "I will go with her out tomorrow, we will be walking through the city to buy her new clothes."

He hesitated at first but then rolled his eyes. "Just make sure she doesn't run away."

This day, I made two promises, and took a girl under my care that will bring a lot of trouble in my life. But I can't retreat back now, dad would be disappointed in not standing to my words.

2286 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 160 53
Dabi x oc - Tsuna Sasaki is a normal girl. Well, not really. She's found herself to be stuck in an anime. Of course it has to be an anime that she...
19.8K 1.1K 38
Out patrolling with his father, Shoto Todoroki sees someone towering over the ledge of a broad building. Believing the boy will jump, Shoto scrambles...
2.6K 158 8
DISCONTINUED "Although this scenery seemed so vividly beautiful, it put me off my ease. It was strange how a mixture of mere gas and water could make...
8.9K 189 13
Izuku Midoriya has caught the eye of the League of Villains, as they try and try to convert him to be a villain they always seem to fail. The heroes...