May you rest: BNHA X OP! OC

By Mavo_62

The heroes want me on their side, the villains on theirs. Some might think I am being trapped between those t... More

OC
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Busted
Chapter 2: Shopping
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Quirk Test
Chapter 5: Flirting It Is
Chapter 6: Battlefield Training
Chapter 7: USJ 1
Chapter 8: USJ 2
Chapter 9: Nightmare
Chapter 10: Declaration Of War
Chapter 11: The Todoroki Mansion
Chapter 12: Boomer
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Sports Festival 1
Chapter 15: Sports Festival 2
Chapter 16: Chicken Tender
Chapter 17: I'm So Stupid
Chapter 18: Fucking Reporters
Chapter 19: Back At School
Chapter 20: Ghosted
Chapter 21: Final Exams
Chapter 22: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 23: Old Friends
Chapter 24: Training Camp
Chapter 25: Another Attack
Chapter 27: Shie Hassaikai
Chapter 28: Movie Night
Chapter 29: Dorms
Chapter 30: Bubble's Crush
Chapter 31: Meeting Other Students
Chapter 32: Death Glare
Chapter 33: Rescue
Chapter 34: Gang Orca
Chapter 35: Threats
Chapter 36: LoV
Chapter 37: It's OK
Chapter 38: Pride And Past
Chapter 39: Blood-Bear
Chapter 40: Broken Trust
Chapter 41: A Good Friend
Chapter 42: Cinema
Chapter 43: Sneaking Around
Chapter 44: Shadows
Chapter 45: Infiltration
Chapter 46: Lost Or Won?
Chapter 47: Interrogation
Chapter 48: Bracelet
Chapter 49: Sleepover
Chapter 50: Planning
Chaper 51: Practice
Chapter 52: Presentation
Chapter 53: Help
Chapter 54: Arguing
Chapter 55: Why?
Chapter 56:HPSC
Chapter 57: Liar
Chapter 58: Fuck You
Chapter 59: Third-Degree Burn
Chapter 60: Move It, Peasents
Chapter 61: I Don't Need A Protector
Chapter 62: He Is Standing
Chapter 63: Head Game?
Chapter 64: Bird's Nest
Chapter 65: Smart Ass
Chapter 66: Caller ID
Chapter 67: Drama, Drama, Drama
Chapter 68: Yamaguchi
Chapter 69: Welcome
Chapter 70: Spikes
Chapter 71: Forgiveness
Chapter 72: Sweet Death
Chapter 73: Documents
Chapter 74: Bullet
Chapter 75: I Want You
Chapter 76: Pathetic
Chapter 77: It's Up To You
Chapter 78: I'll Crush Them
Chapter 79: You Got It Champ
Chapter 80: I Want Him Dead
Chapter 81: Ace Of Spades
Chapter 82: Reversed
Chapter 83: Dark Web
Chapter 84: Identity
Chapter 85: Half-Sister
Chapter 86: 7-Eleven
Chapter 87: Late Birthday Present
Chapter 88: ITY31
Chapter 89: Elara
Chapter 90: Nuisance
Chapter 91: Sid
Chapter 92: 2 Days
Chapter 93: Cyanide

Chapter 26: Meeting Up Again

5.9K 183 53
By Mavo_62

Mavis' pov

After what happened yesterday, we all were sent home. The injured ones were in the hospital and one of us is missing. I wanted to visit the others in the hospital but decided not to.

It would be the best for all of us to just take a moment for ourselves, and I already made plans before going to the summer camp.

"So? Why did you guys want to meet me? Did your boss want that?" My old best friend, Kyoko, pouted and swung herself like a child forward. "It's mean to jump into conclusions!"

Watanabe Kyoko. She is the first one I met from this group. She is just one year older than me. Currently 17. She is a slender girl with long gold brown hair that reaches her butt. She is a strong willed girl and with a touch of psycho in her. She is the sister of Daichi and her quirk lets her have heightened senses. She is fast, strong, flexible, her taste buds are another level and her feeling and hearing senses are inhumanly strong. She can hear anything from a mile away and she can lift things that are up to a thousand kilograms.

Believe me, she is good at torture. And she scared me once good enough to make me nauseous while watching her do so.

A light laugh escaped my mouth and I tilted my head lightly back before meeting the eyes of her big brother, Daichi.
He is the oldest one here, I think he should be 19 by now. He is the second one I met from this group. Kyoko introduced him to me and had the honor to be good friends with him. He is like a big brother to me and I'm thankful that had him by my side. Even if it was for only a time being.

He has brown hair, brown eyes and is a well built man. He is that type of person that gets overly protective over people he sees as a family, which can also turn him pretty scary. He is a serious type but knows when to have fun, weirdly. He takes orders way too serious and does as he is told to, like a little dog. I used to make fun of him because of it. And anytime I saw him running to finish his given orders, I had to hold myself back to not smack the fuck out of him.

Daichi gets annoyed quickly and just like me, he hates people that think they know better. You can describe him as a dog that obeys his master but gets aggressive to everyone that he doesn't know or like.

His quirk is called 'curse'. At least I liked to call it that. He can cause someones death as his liking, he prefers slow deaths by making the person have something like a poison in them. Black veins would form immediately and when they reach the victims heart, that poison like thing would devour their heart, and that only with looking into their eyes. Daichi's eyes will switch to full black if he uses his quirk. Which used to set me off the first weeks of knowing him. I thought that he would just kill me any time I met him in the hallways. Just because he could.

"Oh please! I know you guys too well, now spit it out. Why would you guys need me?" I sat myself down on an old couch that had a faded red color. "Actually, I missed you, can't say the same thing for the others though." Endo grinned, leaning against the old, disgusting wall.

Takahashi Endo. He is 17 and still can't get a hold of his hormones. He is the flirty type of guy, he always knows everything and has a playful manner. He doesn't know when to shut up but never crosses the line. His quirk lets him see information of people just by looking at them. He sees their names, blood type, where they live, who their parents are etc., and if he wants to, he can get in their head by simply touching them.

Akito sat besides me, his legs on the couch and pulled to his chest while his attention is fixed on his game.

Sato Akito. He is the opposite of his name, really distant and he looks 24/7 depressed. Weren't it for his blonde hair and blue eyes, he wouldn't look that adorable with these half moons under his eyes. He actually sleeps over 15 hours a day, only waking up if he needs to, like eating, full filling his orders or playing games with his phone or Nintendo switch. His eyes look lifeless, actually all of ours do, Endo is the only one that tries to hide it behind his annoying personality. It's not that it reflects our mood, it's just that they always look as if we are dead.

Akito's quirk is called 'shadow', how ironic that his name's meaning is 'bright'. He can control any shadow as his liking. They can devour a person, strangle them and he can even form weapons with them. You can also see them as living things, Akito can tell them what to do and they will do it. They can tell Akito who, where someone is and Akito can even shadow-walk. It's like teleporting. I am kind of jealous of the shadow-walking to be honest.

I controlled his head to face me. "You know, it's rude to play while having a guest." He looked bored at me and I pulled away my hold of his body. This time he didn't fix his attention back to his game again but looked at me and then to the others.

Daichi let out a sigh and came to sit in front of me, on the little coffee table. For a second I thought the table would break, but it didn't. Even though it's really old and worn down, it still looks to be sturdy. He placed his elbows on his knees and leaned forward to look at me better with his serious eyes.

"You know how one time a kid got sold to a man?" He asked and waited for my answer. I nodded hesitantly and looked back to Kyoko and Endo, who where both standing besides each other, Endo still leaning back against a wall and Kyoko balancing her weight from one foot to another, clearly nervous.

"What about her?" My gaze fell back to the oldest one in the room. "Well we found her." He said while breathing out.

"Okay?" My eyes unfocused as I tried to think about a possibly reason for them to tell me that. I mean, we had no contact and all of a sudden they called me over. I don't even know how they got my number.

"She is with Kai."

I furrowed my brows slightly. A face flashing through my mind while I tried to think back to the time I once met a guy named like that."You mean-?"

"Yes. She is placed with the Shie Hassaikai, Kai is their new leader and took the girl in his care. Be goes by the name 'Overhaul'." He continued.

I rubbed my right eyebrow with a frown on my face. I once had to go to their Territory because of Kaizue. We were in not so good terms with them after something happened and he wanted me to clarify everything and set the terms with them back to good. Yeah... didn't go as planned.

"We are in good terms with them again and he wanted to meet you." Endo was the one that said it, his arms were crossed over his chest and he looked at me. "Why does he want to meet me?" Because of what happened years back? No. Their former leader let me go unpunished. Why would Kai want to punish me now?

Even though he is their new leader, he can't just go back of his former master's words. That would be unseemly and a reason for a full fledged war.

"You know what happened last time-" I tried to point out but got cut off.

"That's why he wanted to see you."

I let out a sigh and leaned back on the couch. Looking to my left side, I gave the blonde boy a questioning look. "What do you say Akito? You are the smart one here. Why should I give a fuck about him?"

"Boss wants you to go and meet him."

"Well Kazue is not my boss, I don't need to listen to him." I calmly stated.

"I think you should go." I looked around for some kind of support. Any kind of support. But they all looked convinced to make me go and meet that bitch.

I scoffed.
"So you want me dead too, huh? Didn't know you guys would do such a thing to your friend  just because Kazue said so." I spat and stood up.

"He won't lay a finger on you." Daichi reassured. "Boss said he wanted to only talk to you."

"I won't go somewhere where I got humiliated."
Kyoko rushed to me and placed both her hands on each side of my shoulders. "Look babe, I know you won't tell us what happened there, but just do it for us. You don't know how much he pressured us to send you there. We didn't wanted to call you at first but it got serous as we found out what he does to that child-"

"Kyoko don't." Daichi cut her off but she continued.

"I had seen how much you liked that child and you would be followed by guilt when you don't help her now."

"Why would I feel guilty because of a mere child?"

"Because she is going through a lot right now and she needs some kind of support. I would have gone when Kai asked for me immediately, but he insisted on seeing you. Not any of us, but you."

I thought for a second. Everyone knows that I left. Why would he still ask for me? Did I kill one of his friends back then? But what would it have to do with that little girl?

"When does he want to meet me?" She let go of my shoulders and looked back to her brother for an answer. He stood up from the table and walked towards us. "We could go tomorrow, you can rest here, it's dark already and I know how far you live from here." I nodded and looked back to Kyoko.

"Where do I sleep?" She grinned and took my hand. "With me." With that, she led me to her room in this shabby house.

1765 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 437 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
17.5K 642 35
to become strong enough to save herself. ✦ bnha various x fem oc ✦ multiple endings ✦ third year au / exchange au ✦ MORE info in the intro ... 𝙖...
1.4K 160 53
Dabi x oc - Tsuna Sasaki is a normal girl. Well, not really. She's found herself to be stuck in an anime. Of course it has to be an anime that she...
408K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...