Big Feet ( Yaku X Reader )

By KAYNUKY22

Y/N: did you know? people with big feet will grow tall as a person. Yaku sees as the girl in front of him sm... More

Ch.1 Short Guy
Ch.2 Walking Friends
Ch.3 Hero
Ch.4 The Coolest
Ch.5 Watch Me
Ch.6 Girl With a Short Hair
Ch.7 Isn't a Goodbye
EPILOGUE
Fanart Yaku

8. Mine ( Final Chapter)

2.3K 107 256
By KAYNUKY22

■3rs Person POV■

This afternoon, the L/N ceramics store is pretty crowded. 7 years have passed, after graduating from business school, Y/N continues her family business.

All these years she's in a long-distance relationship with Yaku. Keeping in touch with each other through calls and video calls. Even though they're craving for each other's presence, they're content with knowing that they belong to each other.

Being the honest girl she is, and having Mami around sometimes, makes her tells everything to Yaku. From how some of her classmates are trying to get her numbers from when she's still in college, to her current customer who has been trying to get her.

This was actually made Yaku infuriated, but he trusts Y/N and happy she didn't hide any of that from him.

Y/N walks through the busy street of Shibuya after checking her family business. She heads straight to her apartment and takes a shower. At this time she used to have a video call session with Yaku, but after waiting for a while, Yaku hasn't called her yet. She decides to call him instead but Yaku didn't respond to it. Y/N is sad that Yaku didn't pick up, but she's more worried than mad.

Y/N: are you okay Morisuke?

Y/N decides to wait before she calls him again later. Y/N cooks something for dinner when the bell rings. Y/N tilts her head a bit, wondering who might be coming right now. She didn't expect any guess today. Is it Mami? she thought.

Y/N walks to her front door and unlock it. She opens the door and sees who stands in front of her place.

Brown hair pushed up with a little bit of gel. The sunglass was being lowered by the well-dressed man in front of her. There, Yaku stands in front of her.

Yaku: I thought Ohisaka might give me the wrong address.... it's been so long... Y/N

■Yaku's POV■

Y/N is standing in her doorway, wearing a simple home dress. The smell of her shampoo radiates means that she's just finished showering not long ago.

She didn't change at all, still, look beautiful and sweet. But then I saw tears falling from her eyes.

Yaku: wh- Y/N why did you cr-

I haven't finished my sentences when Y/N jumps at me and circling her arms on my neck. I could feel her body's trembling.

Y/N: Mo... risuke (sobs) its... (sobs) you... it's really you.... I miss you (sobs)

I feel relaxed in her arms, I return her gesture by circling arms around her smaller frame, burying my face in her beautiful (h/c) locks, inhaling the scent that I miss the most.

Yaku: I miss you too Y/N... I'm home...

Y/N: welcome... (sobs) home...

I push her body back a little, watching as the tears rolls on her red cheeks. I lean closer and do what I've been dreaming of for the past seven years. I kiss her, as my lips longed for hers. We stay like that until I pull back.

She looks red, gosh how I miss seeing her blushing like this.

Y/N: Morisuke, why are you here?

Yaku: can we talk inside? I'm kind of beat after a long trip...

As if she just realized it, she's pulling me inside while apologizing, how cute. I sit on her sofa and she came with a glass of water.

Y/N sits next to me, a trail of tears still visible on her cheeks, so I rub my thumbs on her cheeks feeling the softness.

Y/N: Mo-Morisuke...

Yaku: haha, I'm sorry, I just miss you so much...

Y/N place her hands on the back of my hands while I squish her cheeks.

Y/N: Morisuke, why are you here in Japan?

Yaku: oh right... I uh, I'm gonna be part of Japan national team... yeah...

Y/N: oh for the Olympics? That's great, you're so amazing Morisuke...

God her smile, her eyes too are sparkling. How I long to have her right next to me like this. Actually, I have other intentions besides going to play in the Olympics. I'm planning to make her stay by my side.

Yaku: Y/N...

■Y/N's POV■

Morisuke is calling me, making me look up at his eyes. He's a little bit taller than the last time I saw him, not that tall but I think he grew a couple of cms. His body too is more builder, Morisuke is a man after all.

Just then, Morisuke gets on the floor on one knee, in front of me. I could feel my breath hitch at the sight of him like this.

Y/N: Mo- Morisuke... why are you sitting on the floor... c- come one get on the sofa...

But he didn't bug, Morisuke put one of his hands into his pocket while the other one holds my hand.

Yaku: Y/N... I'm happy that you are being cornered by those guys back then... and I'm happy to be the one who helps you...

Morisuke eyes are piercing into mine, but they look so gentle and sincere.

Yaku: I'm happy to have a beautiful girl like you... the day you told me about a boy with big feet will grow tall... and how you said I'm attractive... I've been having you lingering on my mind...

Morisuke pulls out a small velvet box from his trousers pocket and opens the lid, showing a beautiful ring.

Y/N: Mo...ri...suke?

I could feel my eyes sting as it's getting wet by now. My heart is pounding loudly inside my chest. Morisuke kiss my hand and looks up at me, staring me in the eyes.

Yaku: all those seven years being apart from you, makes me realize how I really want you in my life Y/N...

Y/N: Morisuke (sobs)

Yaku: I'm not as tall as Kuro, Kai, or stupid Lev, I didn't grow up as tall as I want to... I thought if I grew taller I'll look good when I'm next to you, but I don't care anymore... I want to have you..  want you to be mine... marry me Y/N, and stay by my side...

I couldn't hold it anymore as I lunged myself at him. I clutch the front of his jacket, making it wet with my tears.

Y/N: I... never care about your heights.... for me, Morisuke is the coolest and the most handsome man I have ever seen... I love you Morisuke...

Morisuke pushes me back a little and kisses my tears away. He lifts up the ring box and smiles at me.

Yaku: so? Marry me?

Y/N: yes... please...

Morisuke put the ring on my ring finger, and kiss it. He then looks up at me and kisses my cheeks, my nose, and my forehead before he pulls back.

Yaku: you're mine Y/N...

Y/N: yes... and, you're mine too Morisuke

With that Morisuke kiss me the second time today. I'm so happy to finally be with the man that I love. After this, we will always be together, right?

Yaku: well... I'm actually taller you know...

Y/N: yes, I know...

We nuzzle our faces to each other's and spend the night filling our hearts with each other's presence.

As I'm his

And he's mine

My Yaku Morisuke

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Thank you to all of you kind readers for reading this Fanfiction story.
I'm sorry if there's any kind of OOC-ness, misspelled words, or grammatical errors.
I hope this story pleases you

Please check out my other stories
If you have any free time.

I hope you guys
Stay safe
Stay healthy
And
Be happy

^^
K A Y N U

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 20.3K 22
セイヴァー ミ one that saves from danger or destruction 。 ❝so what you're trying to tell me is that suicide is NOT the way to go?❞ dazai thought life was...
606K 23.6K 22
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦? redstring soulm...
3.7K 71 9
in which are compiled synonyms for the verb "(to) say"
352K 9K 17
A book about bokuto x reader ;)