The Shy One

Nerdy_Isabella_Bee

***CURRENTLY UNDER MINOR EDITING! REQUESTS FOR EXTRAS ARE OPEN AS WELL :)*** Isabella Mori has been through a... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 36

5.5K 102 46
Nerdy_Isabella_Bee

"You thought you were pregnant and you didn't tell me?!" Atticus screamed. For once I wasn't afraid to yell back. The alcohol had run through my system.

"You don't have to tell me what I already know! I got a professional test because you won't wear protection!" I said, throwing my beer can at him. Atticus was fuming. His fists were curled at his sides.

"You never told me to!" he screamed. My mouth falls agape.

"That's a lie I beg for you to every time!"

We argued more than we ever had, and the night ended as I should have expected. Me, exhausted, feeling dirty and worthless, lying, broken, and in pain in Atticus' bed. 

**********************

When I woke up I was definitely sore but Happy. Cole was next to me, scrolling on his phone.

"Well hey sleepyhead," he said, kissing the top of my head.

I yawned and felt my head drop. I knew exactly what was happening.

"Daddy I'm still sleepy," I remark.

Cole chuckles and kisses the top of my head again,  "Do you want to take a bath and then take another nap?" 

I nod and rub my eyes with my fists.

"Cole stand up and I stare at him. He stretches and turns around, looking in the direction of my eyes. He let out a small chuckle before slipping on a pair of his sweatpants that were on my floor. 

I blush and cross my arms.

"Daddy I don't wanna walk," I whine. He laughs and walks over to me.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood, little bean," he boops my nose and wraps me in my sheet, lifting me up. I giggle as he carries me to my bathroom, placing me down on the edge of the tub while he opens the cabinets and grabs my bubble bath and baby shampoo with some vanilla conditioner.

"Daddy, you need a bath too!" I remark. He raises an eyebrow at me and turns on the bath.

"Are you just trying to see daddy naked, or are you serious, princess?" he asks, grabbing a few things from inside my shower.

I blush and play with my nails. I forgot that taking a bath means you need to be nakie.

"I was for real, Daddy," I say quietly, blushing. I suddenly remembered that meant I was going to have to wear nothing and pulled my sheet tighter to me.

Cole noticed and let out a small laugh.

"Don't forget that Daddy already saw everything, princess. But sure, I'll take a bath with you," he says, tipping my chin up, kissing me.

He was happier than I'd seen him in a while.

Once the tub was full of bubbles and full of water, I guess, Cole, unwrapped my sheet and climbed in the bath, picking me up with a grunt and setting me in the tub with him. I covered the showing part of my body in bubbles.

"Look daddy!"  say, making a heart-shaped indent in the bubbles.  He laughed and watched as I played with the bubbles, While I was occupied, he washed my hair and conditioned it.

I started drifting in and out of my littlespace high. The bubbles faded and I looked down, fully aware of where I was sitting.

"Hey, you still there?" Cole asked. I nod and let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, sorry. Normally I'm in littlespace for longer than that," I say with a chuckle. Cole turns me around and kisses me gently.

"You don't have to be sorry. Little you and big you are both equally precious and special to me," he says, booping my nose. I laugh and look back at Cole. His eyes are suddenly on my chest.

"My eyes are up here," I say jokingly pointing to my eyes. He laughs and rests his hands on my waist.

"Hey, I may have fallen for you because of your personality and amazing talent at everything you put your mind to," he missed one of the marks he left on my neck, "but you have an amazing set of tits, baby,"

I begin to laugh and he cracks up. 

"Well, I may have fallen for you because you're tall and have an okay personality-" I begin sarcastically. Cole grabs my thigh under the water and plasters his face with fake hurt.

"I said personality and my height is all that matters to you?" he asks. I nod and he laughs again, pulling me further onto his lap.

Ahem, hey there might be more spice past this point, just a warning...

I brushed against his crotch accidentally and he let out an involuntary moan.

I smiled evilly and moved up again.

"Baby..." he warns, his tone tight.

"What?" I ask, blushing. being confident was harder than I thought.

"You're horny again?" he asks. I blush and look down. It looks like, despite his blame, he was too.

"Maybe," I say. Cole smiles and lays his head back.

"I'm too tired to carry you back to bed, sweetie," he says. I think for a moment and stand up hurriedly getting out of the bath.

"Where are you going? You're getting the floor wet," Cole scolds lightly. I open the cupboard and toss him a small foil package.

"You keep condoms in here too?" he asks. I blush and climb back into the tub.

"I like to be prepared," I mutter, crawling back onto his lap.

"need I remind you that there are two other people in this house?" Cole asks. I shrug and open the condom. grinding on Cole. He shot up quickly after that.

"You didn't seem to care a couple of hours ago," I kiss his neck and hand him the condom. He sighs but slips it on.

"Can I..." I blush and cover my face with my hands, "nevermind." bort mission

Cole again grabs my throat (*specifically the back of my head* (**which I was starting to absolutely love**))

"Say what you were gonna say, sweetie," he responds, kissing my lips, "you got us into this mess, now you can help me get off," he acts like he misspoke, "out of this mess."

I blush again and look down slightly.

"I don't want to make this awkward," his hand remained on my throat, "But I wasn't asking."

I gulped and whispered my question, "...can I ride you...?"

when I look up Cole was smiling widely and deviously. He lets out a gruff laugh and grinds himself against me. I moan pathetically.

"Be my guest," he says.

I blush and rethink my decision. I've never been on top before.

"Don't tell me you're too shy," Cole said condescendingly.

"You change when you're horny," I remark. Cole smiles and kisses me again, deeply, setting me down on his crotch. I could feel him poking at my thigh.

"You just make me protective," he responds, "You bring out the dominant side of me," he said, brushing the marks he made on my neck and chest with his fingers, "You make me want to make love to you for hours at a time. Do unspeakably devious things to you. All for your pleasure," he smirks, "Don't tell me you don't like being dominated...?," he said, dropping his tone as if he was sad. I blushed again. He could tell I absolutely loved it.

"I like it...," I blush, missing his neck. 

"do you like it, or love it?" He smiles and runs his hands up my sides to my shoulders, bringing the now cold water with him. I shivered.

Cole noticed and with a shrewd leer and brought his hands back to the water, cupping some in his palms. He expertly raised it to my chest and poured some down, falling onto my tits.

"Hey," I whine, feeling the cold sensitize them.

Cole kisses the middle of my chest.

"They look better this way," he says, running his hand down my chest. I shiver again and begin to subconsciously grind on Cole's lap.

Coel grunted loudly and I bit my lip, watching his face relax.

"I've never done his before..." I say prepping myself, trying to align him.  He kissed me again and ran his hand down my wet hair.

"Whatever you do will be perfect," he says with a growl. I tried to lower myself onto him but I became suddenly apprehensive.

"Can I hold your hands like last night?" I ask, embarrassed.

"Aww of course," Cole says, extending his hands to me. I take them and take a deep breath. Cole kisses my forehead before I try again.

Although I was sore, once I managed to sit down completely, I felt rapturous. Exhilarated.

Cole grunted and took in the scene in front of him. The display of me naked, peaked nipples above the clear water, desperately horny, was presumably very attractive

"I don't think you understand how much I love you," he says under his breath, sucking on my nipple again. I whine.

I begin to move. Riding him up and down. instinctively, his hands let go of mine and rest on my waist. I brace myself on his shoulders, leaning over slightly.

"Good girl," he whispers, kissing one of my breasts lightly, splashing more water on me. I whine and drop down on him again, causing him to let out a guttural almost growl of a sound. 

"I don't think you know what your words do to me," I whisper, taunting Cole. He smiles and bites down on the skin he was kissing gently, causing me to yelp.

"On the contrary, your highness, I know exactly what to say to make you the wettest," he pressed my head to his, "to make you blush," he kisses me harshly and pulls me toward him, "or to make you come,"

I moan and ride him slightly faster.

"look at you," he says condescendingly, running his wet hands up my body again, grasping my breasts in his large hands, kneading them. I was in pure ecstasy.

"I don't think I'm going to last long if you're doing this well," he responds, bringing my head down to his, allowing me to kiss him.

I whine again dn feel myself contracting on him.

"Keep going, Baby," Cole guided my waist up and down on him until I felt him stiffen inside me. he clamped me down on his lap slightly harshly and I let out a large moan. He trusted upward hard as I contracted around him again, orgasming hard.

I sat there for a few moments before Cole grasped my chin and cheeks with one hand, looking at me, 

"You did so well," Cole whispered to my shivering body, cuddling me close. He was still inside me.

"Thank you," I whisper. Someone had accidentally turned on the drain and the tub was nearly empty.

"Come on, let's go," Cole said. We both got up and got dressed. I put on an entire set of Cole's clothes. A gargantuan pair of pants, T-shirt, boxers, and hoodie. The entire lot.

Cole had grabbed my hand and not let go even after we sat down on the couch, me between his legs, his arms around me. I was exhausted yet again.

We turned on the tv there was some drama on TV we chose. But I couldn't focus on sleep or the show.

"Cole, can you sing me a lullaby?" I ask sweetly. Cole's hand ran up and down my arm gently, tucking me into him.

"I guess I can, sweetie," he says, kissing my head. He was becoming so protective of me, it was almost insane.

"My mother told me...One day I would buy..." he began gently. I snuggled into him as he cuddled me closer, pulling a blanket around me and tucking my head into his chest.

I listened to that sweet voice until my eyes couldn't stay open.

When I woke up, I heard voices. I just stood still.

"Is it alright if I come in here?" Atticus asks. Cole's heart quickened.

"I guess there's no stopping you," Cole fired back.

There was some shuffling and I guess Atticus sat down.

"I just want to say, I'll be out of your hair soon. My mother bought me a hotel room near the courthouse. I'll stay there until the case is over. Isabella's mom gave us priority, fast, casing. We get to go to trial soon," he said. His voice sounded almost broken.

"Then, I'm going back to a facility. Another one in Tennessee. They are, honestly, like a mental facility without the strings attached. It's for those who haven't totally slipped yet," he said. 

"Why are you telling me this?" Cole asks.

"Because she deserves better. And once I'm gone," he paused, "you two can live happily ever after."

The room was silent again. And there was shuffling, then silence.

***************************

Heyyyyy,

So there are going to be more chapters than I expected, but there are still not going to be many. We are nearing the end, and I can't say I'm not sad. I created this beautiful universe that I'll soon have to leave behind.

Anyway. A live stream will happen on my agere insta at 50,000k reads. Make sure you give me feedback and questions at the end of this chapter or DM me, otherwise I won't be able to go live. Respond to me if you'll be there! 

Never mind. No one wants me to stream. Ignore that.

I'm not begging you to follow, I just want to answer a few questions!

Love ya, my babes! I'll see ya next week.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5.1K 119 23
one day the shy kid just happens to run into someone he hadn't been wanting to see. - their are a lot of triggers, so i'll leave trigger warnings at...
9.4K 176 51
~UPDATE: PLEASE DO NOT ADD THIS TO DDLG/MDLG/OR AGEPLAY THIS IS NOT A KINK. AGERE IS A SAFE COPING MECHANISM RECOMMENDED BY A THERAPIST - 1/30/24 Mel...
☁️Little Charlie☁️ Blue

Художественная проза

507K 16.5K 52
After losing his mom, Charlie had been left to live with his abusive father for years. He felt completely alone, only finding comfort in his age regr...
52.2K 1.3K 36
After six months of 6X08 Maya is still struggling with how to reassure her three years old self, so Diane suggest something **THIS IS AN AGE REGRESSI...