Nishinoya x Reader

By Idk_Im_existing

DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED (COVER IMAGE NOT MINE) You lived in a world where you and your soulmat... More

Childhood
Brother/Sister bond
High School
For Natsu
Chaotic Team
Same Old Y/N
Red String
Multiple Shares.
Attention War
Bath Time!
Thunderstorms
Morning!
Cafe
Guest Bedroom
Burn
Love Letter
Creepy
Bandages
Shoyo Birthday Special
Chores
Please Don't Touch Me
Note & Scribbles
Argument
Books
Waffles
Desk
Another Kid
Raised
Childish
Fired
Visit
Sleepy Night
A Sleeping Suspicion
Manager-Chan
Karasuno VS Shiratorizawa
Date Plan
Date Time
Positive...
Confessions
Sorta Important
UNFINISHED 1
UNFINISHED 2
NEWS???

Valentine's Day Special

670 15 16
By Idk_Im_existing

(This chapter doesn't interfere with the story line that is currently in place. I'm using a sorta prompt to make a twist in the romantic atmosphere. Take some fluffy angst.)

If Y/N got stabbed and 'died'.

  "I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor said, those words repeated in your bother's head on loop. The words he never wanted to hear when it was addressing you.

  "When is big sister coming home?" Natsu asked, tugging on Shoyo's sleeve.

  Shoyo cried with Natsu in his lap. They were next to your lifeless body.

  "Big sister's not coming home." Shoyo spoke, his voice cracking.

  "Why not?" Natsu asked, messing with the bandage over her cheek. Natsu has been getting hurt more since you were hospitalized and now you could never save her.

  "Well she's not with us anymore." Shoyo sobbed out. "Big sister has to go."

  "But I don't want her to leave. Will she ever come back to us like when we move?" Natsu asked.

  "No." Shoyo said, watching as Natsu began crying.

  "Does that mean we can't watch movies or make you orange bunny cakes." Natsu began. "Or play volleyball or anything?"

  "Big sister's gone." Shoyo said.

  His phone buzzed.

Volleyball groupchat

Tanaka Senpai
Hinata! Are you coming to practice????

Yeah. Is it okay if I bring Natsu?

Daichi
Yeah. It's fine.

Nishinoya Senpai!
is y/n coming aswell?

  Shoyo instantly turned off his phone and picked up Natsu.

  "We're going to my volleyball team, okay?" Shoyo said, wiping the tears which ran down his face.

  Natsu only nodded, still sobbing. Shoyo felt his heart being shattered even more by the sight. Shoyo picked up Natsu and went to his club.

  "Hin- er- Shoyo, you look awful. Have you been crying?" Sugawara asked, noticing your brother.

  Shoyo could only nod, he was hold back to many tears as his sister cried on his shoulder.

  "Is Y/N here too?!" Nishinoya asked happily.

  Shoyo felt the tears run down his face at the mere mention of you, he couldn't take the grief in his body. He collapsed to his knees with Natsu still in his arms and hugged his younger sister tightly almost as if she would disappear like his other sister.

  "I'm sorry Natsu... I'm so sorry." Shoyo cried with Natsu. "I'm sorry that this happened, I'm sorry I couldn't do anything." He silently begged out his apologies. "It's all my fault, I wasn't home to protect her."

  The team watched and Kiyoko couldn't bare it anymore. She ran to the two and sat on the floor with them. She hugged the two. You had asked her to take care of your siblings if you died.

  "It wasn't your fault, she even said that herself." Kiyoko cried with them. "She faught hard and well these last couple days, it's not your fault. Its your mothers."

  Shoyo cried harder, the helpless boy cried to his manager's shoulder while his younger sister weakly hugged him.

  "What happened?" Nishinoya asked, the tears pricking his eyes aswell as the rest of the team.

  "Y/N'S DEAD!" Shoyo yelled, it was almost like he was trying to mask his words with his volume in his voice so he wouldn't be forced to hear them.

  Everyone suddenly started crying. Your small bickering with Kageyama and Tsukishima that always made the team seem more lively. Your weird flicker that could make you as chaotic as Nishinoya and Tanaka but could also make you as calm as Kiyoko. Little complements and treats you gave the boys that would like up their day.

  You were an angel who never received their good karma back.

  "She didn't deserve this." Sugawara muttered. "We all knew that her mother was abusive. We need to save these two in her honor, we have to save them before they might die too."

  "I have a guest bedroom they could use." Kiyoko said, cradling the two remaining Hinata siblings.

  "I do too."  Daichi said, nodding.

  "I could make room for them." Kageyama said.

  Everyone excluding Tsukishima agreed, he didn't want to be constantly remind of a death of someone he considered a friend by their sibling in his home.

  "Thank you guys." Shoyo said, his eyes tearing up again from gratefulness.

  "Are we leaving mom?" Natsu asked.

  "Yes, we are." Shoyo said, weakly smiling.

  "The beds won't be as comfy anymore." Natsu said, looking down. "Without big sister tucking me in its never as comfy."

  Shoyo took a moment to think. Ever since the both of you were kids you always made sure he was comfy before going to bed and you used to help him through nightmares at night.

  Shoyo simply nodded in agreement. He could barely muster out words.

  "Wait, does that mean I don't have people making fun of me anymore?" Natsu asked.

  "You were bullied?" Shoyo asked.

  "Yeah, they ask what's it like with a mean mom or try to take the bandages off." Natsu said.

  "Did big sister know?" Shoyo's voice cracked.

  "Yeah, she scared them off once because of her cool scars! She was all like 'Go away! You'd be so upset if you were in her place' and stuff! It was so cool how she protected me!" Natsu made her voice sorta sound like your voice.

  "Well big sister always used to be the best at nearly everything." Shoyo mumbled and ruffled Natsu's hair.

  Everyone heard a choked out sob and saw Nishinoya, tears running down his face rapidly.

  "Y/N can't be dead." He said, shaking his head. "I didn't even get to say I loved her!" Nishinoya yelled out and confined himself into a ball with his knees to his chest.

  "You loved Y/N?" Shoyo asked, looking at Nishinoya. "My sister, who didn't have a soulmate, and you, with  out a soulmate."

  "You didn't actually love Kiyoko?" Tanaka asked.

  "Ryu!" Nishinoya sobbed out, looking up at him. Tanaka knew he had to shut up now.

  Suddenly, Shoyo saw a light red glow from everyone's ring finger. He looked around and saw that he could see everyone's red strings of fate. Where Nishinoya's string would of t continued.

  Nishinoya's facial expressions changed once he saw his ring finger, Shoyo assumed because Nishinoya could see his red string of fate.

  "Follow me." Shoyo said, getting off the floor and walking to Nishinoya. He grabbed Nishinoya and practically dragged him off.

♡ ♡ ♡

  "Where are we going?" Nishinoya asked, still being pulled by Shoyo, your brother.

  "I need to check something." Your brother plainly said, continuing to walk.

  The two boys arrived at the hospital and went to your hospital room, where you still laid. You had a stitched up stab wound under your collar bone, where your mother stabbed you.

  Your heart monitor was unplugged.

  Shoyo went and plugged it back in.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

  Your heart monitor beeped every once in a while.

  "She's alive!" Nishinoya asked, tearing up. "But why did you bring me here, what if she was actually dead?"

  "I think you have five minutes left, follow your string." Shoyo said, stepping back.

  Nishinoya's eyes followed his string carefully. His eyes were set on your left hand. The base of your ring finger to be exact. His string hung loosely from your hand.

  "Mmmhmmmnnn." You groaned out, and rolled in your hospital bed so you where face the two boys.

  Nishinoya felt tears run from his cheeks and he smiled, it wasn't like his other goofy smiled, it was true and soft. It was meaningfully and sorta cute.

  Nishinoya walked so he was next to your hospital bed. He put a hand on your cheek and gently turned your head to him. He planted a soft, gentle kiss on your soft lips.

  You let out a groan and your eyes fluttered open. You stared into the eyes who were looking into your own.

  You lifted your arms, they felt heavy, you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down so his head rested on your right shoulder. It caused him to lose his balance and fall onto your hospital bed.

  He situated himself so he was resting ontop of you as you cuddled onto him. It sorta hurt you due to your multiple injuries on your body and his weight pressed on them, you didn't care. You strangely wanted to hold him and never let go.

  "Well Y/N, seems you've found your soulmate." Shoyo said, smugly.

  "Shut up, Shoyo." You plainly said. "I'm sleepy."

  "Go ahead and sleep." Shoyo said.

  "Wait! Where's Natsu!?" You yelled as you sat up, your motherly senses kicked in. "You didn't leave her alone with mom, did you?!"

  "Relax, she's with the volleyball team. Some of them might let us stay with them so you don't need to get hurt or overworked anymore." Shoyo smiled, looking at you.

  "They'd... they'd really do that? I get if its only you and Natsu but they'd really waste their time on me?" You said, focusing your vision on Nishinoya.

  "Of course they'd spend time on you! You're perfect, you're literally the sun's sun!" Nishinoya said, above you in a way so there was enough space where you could look eachother in the eyes but you could still slightly feel his breath.

  "This looks very awkward from my angle." Shoyo said, slowly leaving.

  Both you and Nishinoya blushed and you looked away.

  Why do you want to kiss him so bad?

  Well you felt a soft kiss being placed on your lips and he chuckled, cutely. You hovered a finger over your own lips, flustered at the feeling of being kissed.

  "Love you, dear soulmate!" Nishinoya said, happily.

Soulmate?

...

Yeah, you like the sound of that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 808 14
ALL CHAPTERS ARE PART OF MY MHA ONESHOT BOOK :) •••••••••••••••••••••• "What are you thinking?" Katsuki grumbled, following her request and slipping...
264K 3.8K 62
Life for Sophia takes a sudden turn when Harry enters it. Shes older than him, a single mum and not into the same things he is... But they still mana...
3.5K 113 5
売手; 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐠 ! 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 ! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 a stressed out college reader visits a well known plug on campus. the two of them...
91.7K 3.1K 23
(Unicode+Zawgyi) Smut everywhere!!! Big Warning❗️ Many mature contents are contain in this FanFiction OffJumpol And GunAtthaphan Love story of Man a...