Lunch Time! (TAEKOOK)

By dreamistaekook

From Jungkook being the coolest bank manager to taehyung being the arrogant customer, getting into a situatio... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 21

2.4K 192 54
By dreamistaekook

"...And they lived happily ever after." I said yawning slightly.

"Is my bubble already sleepy?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around and made me snuggle into him more, making me feel warm.

"Uh-huh! I am not sleepy but your cuddles are making me feel so comfortable, Koo." I replied, wrapping my arms around his neck and now looking at him.

He smiled and brushed his nose with mine.

"Aren't you the cutest?" He asked me, pecking my nose.

I giggled at his action as he traced his nose down from my cheeks to my jaw.

An idea came to my mind but I didn't utter it out loud because Koo might not be up for.

I pouted unconsciously and it didn't go unnoticed by him.

"What got my baby all pouty?" He asked me as he pecked my pout quickly.

"Koo~" I uttered softly.

"Yes bub, tell me." He replied, tucking the few strands of hair behind my ears.

"I-I really want to go for a walk, night time is my favourite. It's so soothing and calm and the world feels like it finally has acquired it's peace. Everything seems in place and at harmony. And when you walk at night, it feels that your mind and heart is relaxing. The cool breeze plays and entangles itself with your hair and kisses your face softly. Every minute feels beautiful." I explained while I moved my hands as well a bit.

He didn't utter a word but just looked at me with an unreadable expression but his brown orbs definitely held fondness.

"Let's go then, bubble. Let me drown in the beauty of the beautiful part of a day but with you." He said as he slowly stood up with me on his lap.

"Koo!!" I yelped a bit and wrapped my arms around his neck tightly.

"I won't let you fall, you won't ever fall till the time you have me with you." He whispered softly near my ears, his one hand around my waist and the other under my thigh for support.

"We can't call it a walk if you carry me like this." I whispered, looking at him.

"I'll let you down once we are outside." He said as he brushed his nose on mine.

Soon we were outside and yes, Koo still didn't let me down.

"As much as I want you to carry me Koo, you have to let me down." I said softly looking at him.

"I know." He replied, pouting as I as per his habit, pecked his lips.

He smiled, his bunny smile and slowly, very carefully let me down.

We started walking as I soon found his hand being intertwined with mine.

   ^^Pinterest I really appreciate you!🤭

He swinged our hands together as we slowly walked and the cool night breeze played with our hair.

I stole glances of his beautiful face or should I say his beautiful features and I could see him smiling.

"Bubble, I can sense you looking at me." He said, smiling.

"No, I'm not." I argued back in a hurry.

He chuckled slightly and then picked our entangled hands to his face and kissed the back of my palm.

"You can just accept it you know?" He said, smirking.

"Okay, I was! So what? I am looking at my boyfriend." I said looking at him and stopped walking.

I didn't even realize that we were in the middle of a park.

His smirking instantly was replaced by a small smile and in a swift, I don't know what happened but I was in front of him.

"And I want you to look at me, just me." He replied and looked into my eyes.

It feels like he is drowning in my eyes.

"Koo--" I whispered softly as he held both my hands in his.

I closed my eyes at the feeling of his hand in mine and I went on my tiptoes even though we are almost of the same height.

"Yes, bub!" He whispered back.

"Please, kiss me." I whispered.

Just as the words left my mouth, I found his lips on mine.

He pulled my hands and wrapped them around his neck and his own hands found its way to my waist.

We kissed in an extremely slow rhythm and we both were aware of it and we didn't want to go faster as well because this is our moment and we want it to last as long as possible.

My eyes were shut tightly and I could sense him smiling in the kiss and so was I. I might sound that I am addicted to his kisses but more than that, I am addicted to him.

He softly broke the kiss not before pecking me one last time as I kept my eyes closed and had to take in deep breaths because honestly, he has the power to take my breath away.

"You're so pretty. The moonlight shining on you makes you the prettiest flower among all the flowers present here." He said, caressing my cheeks.

My heart was wanting to jump out through my throat.

Is this what everyone calls love?

"This park is my favourite because of its prettiness." I replied, whispering.

"Your heart is beating so fast, bub." He whispered as he pecked my cheek.

"You. You do this to me." I replied back.

He took my hand and placed it right in the middle of his chest where his heart lies.

It was beating rapidly.

"And you do this to me and my poor heart." He replied, pouting as I couldn't help but giggle.

"Come let's sit there." He said and pointed to a wooden bench.

"You know Koo, you're my first boyfriend. I know it's embarrassing but it's true." I said as we sat down on the bench.

"I am glad then. Also, it's not embarrassing because you're my first boyfriend too." He replied, chuckling a bit.

"No way! You can't be single this long. I'm pretty sure you're in your late 30's now." I said hiding a small laugh.

"Excuse me? I am just 26." He replied, pouting.

"Aww babyyyy!!" I said making a small teasing tone.

"You are the baby." He replied, pouting and then looking away from me.

"Well I am 25 so technically yes, you're correct." I replied with a serious tone, nodding my head.

He looked at me for a second and in the next moment, we bursted out laughing.

I looked around in the park a bit and saw that nothing really changed here. The same old twin swing, a silverish slide beside it. A small garden filled with beautiful and colourful flowers. Big and broad trees to protect you from the bright sun rays during the day. Overall, it was everything you would find in a park.

I inhaled a sharp breath and rubbed my arms. Another thing about the night, the weather is always so chilly and windy.

"Cold?" He asked looking at me.

"Little bit." I replied, warming my hand by rubbing it together.

I saw him fiddling with his jacket and then in the next moment, he wrapped his jacket around me.

He pulled me towards him holding his jacket's collar and placed a small kiss on my forehead.

"Here, all safe and warm." He said softly.

I immediately looked away from him as my cheeks tinted pink.

God, he does weird things to my heart.

He was about to pull back when I caught his hand and wrapped them around my waist and pressed my face into his chest.

"Now, all safe and warm." I said as he sighed with content.

I sighed with happiness as well and I don't know what exactly happened but in the next moment I was on his lap again as he was walking.

"Koo?" I whispered.

"I'll walk us to your apartment, bub. You can sleep for some time more." He replied as he patted my back a bit.

I slowly understood that I fell asleep and I guess I fell asleep again.

The next time I woke up, I realized I was on the couch with his jacket on.

           ^^A whole cutie!!🥺🥺
         (Jungkook's leather jacket)

But where is he?

"Koo? Koo!?" I yelled a bit.

Did he leave without telling me?

"I am right here, baby! I just went to prepare dinner. I am glad you are up." He said as he came into the living room wearing a grey apron.

"I am not hungry, I am sleepy! Come here and cuddle me." I said, pouting as I made grabby hands towards him.

"God, my precious bubble, my baby! You're extremely adorable but whatever you do, I am not letting you sleep without eating dinner, so up you go." He replied as he walked towards me and grabbed my hands and wrapped my hands around his neck and hoisted me up on his lap.

"Noooo, I want to sleep!!" I whined in his neck and wiggled around.

"Bubble, stop doing that, if I lose balance, we both will end up falling." Jungkook replied, chuckling.

"Koo~ sleep!!" I whined some more and wiggled a bit and I shouldn't have because in the next moment, we both landed on the couch.

I closed my eyes but I felt his hand under my head and I didn't feel his weight on me.

I opened my eyes to only see him staring at me.

Gosh, his brown, shiny doe eyes. It sparkles and glitters with so much fondness and kindness that it holds the entire galaxy in them. I can stare into those orbs forever and never get bored of it.

His eyes have such unexplainable beauty. The way his pupils change size with his emotions. The way his brown orbs become slight honey like when the sun rays hit him making him glow. Everything about him is so interesting and gorgeous. Each and every glance I take on him, I find something endearing. I already know him a lot more than before yet I find him to be a puzzle that desperately pulls me in, as if I can only be the one to piece it together.

And, I don't want it any other way as well.

"Your eyes are beautiful." I whispered, staring into his eyes as my own eyes shifted from his left to right eye.

"But yours are my favourite. It's hazel and not only is it unique but it's so endearing." He whispered back.

"We are really cheesy when it comes to talking about each other, you know?" I asked, smiling as I raised my hand and shifted his locks from his forehead that were currently hiding his eyes.

My fingers traced down from his forehead to his nose, to his cheekbones and to finally his lips.

I could feel his breath hitch a bit as he closed his eyes and I could clearly see his adam apple moving up and down, indicating he just gulped.

I placed my index finger on his adam apple and felt it going up and down again.

Is it weird or odd to like that and find it hot?

"Taehyung, you have no idea what an effect you have on me and on my heart." He whispered, his eyes still close.

I just mapped his face with my eyes and heard him loud and clear.

My hands travelled up once again to his chin and landed on his lips.

That's when he caught my hand tightly and looked at me while I gulped a bit.

"You're dangerous for me yet I can't help fall deep into trouble just because my heart yearns for you." He said and in the next moment his lips were on mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and pulled him on to me.

He wrapped his hands under my waist which left not even a bit of space between us.

His lips moved with mine in a passionate and needy rhythm. His eyes were closed and so were mine. He broke the kiss and within a second, we were kissing again. He kept nibbling softly on my lips. I tilted my head a little to deepen the kiss and obviously he took the lead.

He stopped and looked at me, his pink, plump lips were swollen slightly and it was shining under the dim light in the room. He was looking at me with a certain look in his eyes and no it wasn't lust.

I looked up to him with half lidded eyes and my breathing was uneven. I bit my lip slowly and realized that my lips were much more swollen and definitely red than his.

"You look so sinful right now and I'm sorry because I am absolutely ready to commit this sin." He said in a husky and raspy voice and it didn't even take him another second to press his lips on mine again.

There were so many thoughts in my mind but the only constant thought that clouded my mind was 'Jeon Jungkook'.

Once his lips left mine, it travelled to my nose and then it travelled to my cheek and then he traced his nose to my jaw and left open mouth kisses there and I closed my eyes taking in the lovely feeling it gave my heart.

He placed butterfly kisses to my chin and slowly and steadily travelled towards my neck and buried his nose there for a second.

"I am glad you are committing this sin." I whispered back.

"Are you calling me a sinner?" He whispered near my neck and finally started painting his piece, brushing my neck with his sinful lips.

His innocent and open mouth kisses occasionally changed into small nibbles, sucks and deep kisses.

"Ah! Koo…" I moaned and was surprised or more shocked.

I never knew I could make such a noise. I feel so embarrassed.

"I am committing the sin yet you are the one who sounds so sinful." He spoke on my neck.

The quiver of his lips sent me small tickles.

"Do sinners feel embarrassed?" I asked as he left small butterfly kisses on my neck.

"If they sound so sinful and musical while moaning then they shouldn't feel embarrassed." He replied in his same husky voice.

He suddenly placed his tongue near my shoulder where it met my neck and nibbled a bit and my eyes closed as my hands travelled at the back of his hair and I clutched his hair tightly.

"Koo..ah! That felt good." I moaned out again.

"That is my bubble's sweet spot, I see." He whispered near my neck and kissed the same spot again.

He stopped his artistic work on my neck and finally looked up to face me as my grip on his hair loosened a bit.

"You're ethereal." He said, staring at me.

Even though he compliments me every other minute of my life, it still feels special, still feels like it's for the first time and my cheeks tint pink.

"And you're handsome." I replied, smiling.

He smiled at me fondly and looked at my neck and smirked a bit. He traced his fingers on my visible neck and collarbones and bent a little to place small, sweet kisses. I closed my eyes at the sensation of his fingers and kisses.

"And you're mine." He said, now again looking at me.

"You marked me?" I asked with raised eyebrows looking at the smug look on his face.

"To show the world, Kim Taehyung is taken, Kim Taehyung, the absolute gorgeous and ethereal human being is mine." He replied, smirking.

"Yours Koo, I am yours and so are you. You are mine." I said as I smiled at him.

He caressed my cheekbones and smiled fondly.

"Yours. Will forever be yours." He said.

I smiled at the beautiful smile that played on his lips.

"Now that you're no more sleepy, get up we need to eat something." He said and pulled me up with him.

"I thought you forgot about that?" I asked, whining.

"Well, you aren't wrong about the fact that your kisses have the power to make me forget everything but not something that is related to your health." He said and pulled towards the dining table.

"Kimchi fried rice? Not bad, Chef Jung." I said, giggling.

"Anything for my love." He replied, smiling.

"I thought we would only eat lunch together." I said taking a seat.

"Well though I said let our lunch times be entangled more from now on, I don't mind these small dinner dates as well." He said and took my hand in his.

"You're an idiot, Koo and you make me blush just by saying idiotic things." I said, giggling.

"If making you happy makes you call me an idiot then I am from today Jeon Idiot Jungkook." He replied with a smug grin on his face.

I face palmed a bit but nonetheless laughed with him.

He makes me feel so special and precious. It's like I am the only one who exists in his world. For the first time, I don't feel scared, rather I feel protected and safe.

When I look at him, he looks like someone, I should keep with myself, who deserves all my kindness, all my trust, all my love.

Love?

I stopped my chopsticks a bit and gulped harshly and my eyes widened a bit.

I looked up and saw him smiling, still holding my hand in his softly and eating his deliciously cooked Kimchi fried rice.

He looked up and saw me staring at me and gave me a worried glance.

"What's wrong, bub?" He asked with knitted eyebrows.

I shook my head and gulped as I looked away from him.

"Sure bub, you're fine?" He asked again.

I just nodded my head and he hummed though he kept looking at me.

I looked up at him once I saw his paying attention to the plate in front.

Is it love? Did the small meetings during lunch time with him make me love him?

Have I already fallen in love with you, Jeon Jungkook?

Happy Valentine's Day my precious bunbuns!!😌❤️

Can someone get me a valentine?😤😭

Anyway, I am sorry I took a day off. And I love them!🥺🥺

Btw, is someone already in love!?😌

I PURPLE YOU!!💜💜💜💜

Love,
Miri!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.2K 17
There comes a time in everyone's life when they are faced with a difficult choice. For most people, following your instincts is easy. You know what t...
628K 19.9K 75
arranged Marriage is a magical bond where 2 unknown people are tied in a knot.Pelli pusthakam is a story about 2 people who are tied in a knot by the...
2.3K 257 19
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung had been best friends since diapers. But the turn of events had drifted them apart. Three years later, they meet again...
9.3K 629 15
Jungkook found the calm in the chaos when he heard his deep voice. Love at first sight? He isn't sure what love is. Taehyung's motto is to never dat...