Tommyinnit's Service Dog

By Lilly2169

I found the book cover on Google, Tommy has suffered from mental health including epilepsy and random faintin... More

"A Day of Life"
"Secrets Out"
"The News & Visitors"
"Dinner Party"
"Surprise"
"Plans & Moving"
"Double Trouble"
"Stream"
"The Search"
"Found"
"Freedom"
"Hospital"
"Visitors"
"Some Changes"
"The News"
"America"
"The House"
"Time"
More About the Story
"Walter is Here?!"
Karl's POV- "Tommy?"
Q&A
"The Start of a Void"
Karl's POV- Why are you here?
Karls POV- The Castle
Karls POV- New Discovery
Karls POV- A Way Home Pt.1
Q&A
Karls POV- A Way Home FINAL
"Awake"
"SBI Thougts"
"Thunderstorm"
"Sad Little Duckling"
"New Friends"
"Group Chat"
"Interactions"
"Recording"
Little Schedule
"Not So Happy Birthday" Pt.1
Please Read This Chapter!
Many Announcements
A post update
Story Update! #1

"Neighbors"

2.8K 126 41
By Lilly2169

Guys, I hate snow. My power went out and now the water in my sink is brown. Now I'm in a car with my family going on a ride and we keep sliding. But everything looks weird and beautiful.
——————————

Sam's POV~
The kids were in their room setting up a bunk bed. I told Tommy that we needed to pick up Walter from a dog daycare but that was a lie. I have arranged some plans and decided to surprise Tommy. "Boys! Come down here!" I yelled at the bottom of the stairs.

Tubbo was first and Tommy following behind. The two stood on top of the stairs with a confused expression. "I'm going to the store and will be back in a hour." I said with a smile. "Ok, bye same." Both of them said at the same time.

It was snowing throughout Texas which is part of History. If I was being honest, living through history is kind of boring. But at least this is a welcome home sign to the boys.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door already wearing my coat and shoes. The car was warming up for a bit and was a four wheeler so there was no worry in driving through snow. Yet I still needed to drive slow, just because it's a bigger car doesn't mean it will still slide down the road.

I grabbed my phone and put in my first destination, the doggy daycare. Then I put in the destination to Petco (Pet Store) so I could get more dog stuff. Now was my time to go.

With Da Boys~
"TUBZ!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Tommy yelled at the older boy. Tubbo was setting up a shelf while Tom did the bed. But the older decided to install the shelf in a higher place on the wall. But he was too short and almost fell now they are working with each other.
——————————————
Ok I have to go now because I have no power and my sink water is all brown so I need to go buy water bottles!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 258 12
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT !! REFER TO THE TRIGGER WARNINGS AT THE TOP OF EACH CHAPTER !! Welcome to just another MCYT angst one-shot book! I hope you'...
3.8K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
9K 376 36
[discontinued] ◇REQUESTS OPEN◇ Credits will be given :D Mostly TommyInnit oneshots, most of them are angst. Trigger warnings are written at the begi...
18.6K 674 19
Tommy, an 18 year old Twitch streamer, can speak to animals. Sounds crazy, right? Well, it's just as crazy as it sounds. But being able to understand...