REXY - ALL ADVENTURES BUNDLE...

By ReadingSpino

Description coming soon... More

An Encounter
Full Power!
Triceratops Trouble!
A Lost Dilo
Winter Disaster!
Eon The Raptor
The Comet: Part 1
The Comet: Part 2
Recovery And Realization
Indy Invasion
She And Her Device
The Last Hours
Field Training
The Megalodon
Clash Of The Titans
Isla Vector': Part 1
Isla Vector': Part 2
The Culprit
Having Fun
Imprisoned
Prison Is For Tormenting You
The Trap
Elemental Catastrophe: Part 1
Elemental Catastrophe: Part 2
The Sea Is Venomous
The Dive Is On
Family Wonder
The Kraken Beast
The Kraken King
The Bermuda Triangle
Rexy And Her Rage
Separated: Part 1
Separated: Part 2
The Wondrous Plan
The Search
The Swamp
Back In Triceratops Town
Spiny Catches Cold
Hostile Rivalry
Metriaphodon Clash
Enemy In The Forest
Time For Operation
Metriaphodon Raid
The Team Awakens

The Acid Spit

5 0 0
By ReadingSpino

( Stella POV )

SPLAT! Almost hit the bull's eye! Said Spiny. Yes! Said Rexy. Mella keeps winning! ARGH! Ok, I'm mad at Mella. SUPER MAD. She keeps winning on Spiny's Acid Spit Game. I lost 20 games to her. You really need to practice your Acid Spits, Spiny said. She and Rexy walked away. What's the PROBLEM with my Acid? Unknown, but I won't loose next time... And that's a promise! Anyways, at night, I turned and turned, THINKING.

( Eon POV )

As I walked around a tree, I spotted Blueberry. Good Raptor! I said. Then I fed her a blueberry. Hey, said a voice. Blue! Hey! I replied, kissing her. Ok, let me get this straight. Blue's my girlfriend and Blueberry is our pet. You know what? Blue asked. I feel like we should feed Blueberry a little bit. Sure, I smiled as I kissed her again.

( Rexy POV )

Hey, I'm glad you're back in my mind once again because... THIS BATTLE IS GOING TO BE EPIC! Well... Mostly because Stella made a promise to me that she would win today. As the sisters walked to their dartboards, I announced the rules. GONG! The gong banged. SPIT! Spiny and I yelled. First up, the reigning champion... Mella!

( Stella POV )

Mella hit the bull's eye. I'm doomed. Or to put it in other words, I'm dead. Next up, our everyday rookie... Stella! Rexy boomed. As I aimed for the bull's eye, I noticed Mella was trying to cheat when everybody was off guard. But I hope I don't fall for this trick so easily. I tried to follow my dartboard when Mella was pulling it away... But I missed. The winner is - Not so fast, Rexy, said Spiny. I saw Mella cheating. So the winner is... Stella.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.5K 23
Description broken, don't know premise of story yet
209K 5.3K 33
๐™Š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ญ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™‡๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ ______________ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ยนยฐยฒยฐยณ ______ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต...
336 33 10
The sequel to Beauty The Dilophosaurus, With Mt. Sibo's imminent eruption Beauty will find new friends and new foes, Some familiar faces and some ver...
764K 17.1K 22
I love the Jurassic Franchise