The Comet: Part 1

( Spiny POV )

As I rushed to the cave, I saw Rexy and the others. GUYS! NEWS FLASH! I screamed in horror. What?!?! What is it?!?! They panicked. A comet is hurtling towards Isla Sorna and will collide tomorrow! I screamed. We're going to need an extra pair of hands to build something which can protect us-I can be your extra pair of hands, said a familiar voice. Indy. No way we're going to trust you, Indy. Besides, we thought you were dead!

( Mella POV )

Stella and I know this Indy guy. Rexy and Spiny told us. I was not dead. Besides that, let's make a deal, Indy said. After I help you, you can spare me. Agreed, Rexy quickly answered. What - Spiny, please shut up. OOH, shut up, get's Spiny every time.

( Eon POV )

Eon, this lake is so beautiful. But not as beautiful as you, darling, I said, kissing Blue. As Blueberry runned around the lake, I stopped kissing her. Hey, have you ever imagined how beautiful Whale Island is? Of course.

( Indy POV )

Each brick was tougher and tougher. C'mon, gang! You can do this! You can build the comet wall! Rexy encouraged. Ow, said Gamma, a new recruit. Basically, a factoid. Well, sometimes. As Spiny encouraged with Rexy all again, I slapped my forehead. It was midnight, and 4 hours away from impact. It was like I could almost feel the close presence of the comet.

( Nobody POV )

10 minutes away from impact. As the comet hurtled towards the earth, it's fire and speed expanded and hurtled even faster. Meanwhile, back on Isla Sorna, Spiny was just remembering something, when she was unconscious from the fight she had with the Dilo sister's mom's killer, she saw a version of a comet... And it was striking now. She quickly reminded everybody. I don't know why you got that vision... Rexy looked up at the sky. But shift your focus, we've got a comet to deal with.