The Kraken Beast

( Pilot Stealth POV )

It was a clear Aquatic Day where I was on Rexy's back. He dived deep. Then he noticed an eerie glow on Flame's eyes. His hyper-elemental state was becoming more accessible to him. For some reason, each minute, the glow brightened. Soon, it looked like his eyes were on fire.

( Spiny POV ) ( TIME SKIP )

Flame was getting way too unstoppable. He had started breathing fire and creating a tornado of it when he spun around. YAHOO! Flame breathed fire into the depths which signaled a stalking beast to strike. A baby toddler Kraken was hunting for food with it's father.

( Father Kraken POV )

My chick was starving so I had to hunt the... Hmm, let's see... The youngest Dilophosaurus... No, no... The Spinosaurus! I charged at it and it got stuck in my suction cups. The Raptor roared and glowed. It breathed a colossal fireball that loomed over my head. I dodged.

( Flame POV )

I glowed so bright with fury and rage that it still had Spiny. I whacked the Kraken's away and laughed. Spiny was free. The toddler was dead, but it made the father so mad, it called for his pack. About 16 more Kraken's surrounded us. Only one choice: DIVE DEEPER. Before we could do it, the mother dominated the deep edge.

( TIME SKIP )

It had been one minute since we were trapped. We had 1 plan. Gamma can activate his all - element. Then, Gamma put two fingers on his throat. When he felt a strong pulse, he closed his eyes and went into a spiritual stance. 2 seconds later, a vibrant beam burst from his body. They sent the Kraken's fleeing.