π’―π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π“Ž 𝒲𝒾𝒻𝑒

By blackgirlwhoreads

[UNEDITED] "So the basis of the arrangement is I will pay for your last three years of medical school, pay yo... More

Cast
Capitulo 1
Capitulo 2
Capitulo 3
Capitulo 4
Capitulo 5
Capitulo 6
Capitulo 7
Capitulo 8
Capitulo 9
Capitulo 10
Capitulo 11
Capitulo 12
Capitulo 12.5
Capitulo 13
Capitulo 14
Capitulo 15
Capitulo 16
Capitulo 17
Capitulo 18
Capitulo 19
Capitulo 20
Capitulo 21
Capitulo 22
Capitulo 23
Capitulo 24
Capitulo 25
Capitulo 26
New Visuals
Capitulo 28
Capitulo 29
Capitulo 30
Capitulo 31
Capitulo 32
Capitulo 33
Capitulo 34
Capitulo 35
Capitulo 36
Capitulo 37
-Penthouse-
Capitulo 38
Capitulo 39
Capitulo 40
Capitulo 41
Capitulo 42
Capitulo 43
Capitulo 44
Capitulo 45
Capitulo 46
Capitulo 47
Capitulo 48
Capitulo 49
Capitulo 50
Capitulo 51
Capitulo 52
Capitulo 53
Capitulo 54
Capitulo 55
Capitulo 56
Capitulo 57
Capitulo 58
Capitulo 59
Capitulo 60
Capitulo 61
Capitulo 62
Capitulo 63
Capitulo 64
Capitulo 65
Capitulo 66
Capitulo 67
Capitulo 68
Capitulo 69
Capitulo 70

Capitulo 27

8.5K 390 216
By blackgirlwhoreads

Lennox POV

"Brandt? What are you doing here?" I questioned he now stood outside of my apartment clad in sweats with a duffel bag around your neck.

"You look like shit." He shook his head as he made his way past me without waiting for an invitation inside. "Beckham says you're sick and that's why you've been ignoring your best friend for nearly a week."

"I haven't been feeling well..." I conceded which isn't a lie. There is something wrong with me it's just not what he thinks it is.

"Yeah, I can tell." He gave my appearance a once over. "You poor thing. Luckily I'm here now and I'm gonna make it all better."

Brandt wrapped his arms around me before quickly pulling away. "Have you showered? You need to shower. I'm gonna order us something to eat. Where's my Bug?"

"She's with her friend, Sophia." I responded monotonously as he gave me a light shove towards my bathroom.

I know I'm in pretty bad shape. It's been days since I've combed my hair or eaten or really done anything. That's part of the reason why I made arrangements for Jayce-Lynn. She didn't need to see me like this. Honestly, I'd prefer it if Brandt wasn't here either.

Nonetheless, I trudged into my bedroom and forced myself to take a shower. I did what I could, my body was now clean but I couldn't really muster the energy do anything with my hair still so I threw it into a bun. I also managed to put on a little bit of makeup so Brandt didn't think I was dying or something. Usually I'm a 12 and right now I'm sitting at like 2. The least I can do is bring myself up to around a 7 or 8. Probably a 7 since I didn't bother to put on any real clothing and instead threw on some oversized sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. Which is a step up from the pajamas that I was previously wearing.

When I came back out the room it looked like Brandt had gotten Chick Fil A delivered. He knows me so well I couldn't help the small smile to spread across my face at the site.

"Is all of this for me?" I looked at all the food he had set out neatly on my coffee table.

"Um no, fat ass. We're going to share." He chuckled plopping down on the couch, he also grabbed the duffel bag that he brought with him and dumped its contents on to the cushions.

It was filled with all sorts of chips, candy, energy drinks, and sodas. Everything artery clogging, blood-sugar raising, caffeine laden and overall insanely unhealthy. 

"Scientifically this stuff is like edible poison, Brandt." I glanced over everything he brought with him as I sat down at the open space on the couch.

"Oh my god, you're so lame." He whined rolling his eyes at me. "A little junk food every now and then is fine."

"Fine.." I conceded getting up to grab a blanket from the basket I keep in the corner of the living room. I tossed one to Brandt as well before settling back in on the couch, snuggling into it.

I grabbed a chicken using the wrapper it came in as sort of a makeshift plate, while Brandt looked for something for us to watch on TV. Well, more accurately as he turned on the show we're currently binging watching together on Netflix. Right now it's Queen of the South, and before that it was the Game because he hadn't seen it and I wasn't okay with that. Though I must admit Queen of the South is much more my speed. Teresa is a badass. A true inspiration to all of the boss bitches out there.

"You know... You remind me of her. But like without all the murdery stuff." Brandt nodded towards the screen causing me to scrunch my nose up because he was really sitting here talking as if his mouth is not full of food and it is.

"I can see that." I agreed. "Now please chew with your mouth closed. That's so gross." I laughed shaking my head.

He swallowed the rest of the food in his mouth. "So, what's your master plan? How are you gonna build your empire?"

"Long term? I want to found a cancer research facility. I'm not sure if I can cure it or anything like that. I just think there has to be a better way than what we're doing. And I'm not a naturopath, I just mean we have self-driving cars and Elon Musk trying to build a city on another planet but we only have surgery and chemo to offer as treatments. That's so crazy with all the advancements we have in technology. And I also want to be able to finance research into childhood cancer. They don't get as much money as they need to conduct their research and trials cause 'there's no money in it'". I explained as Brandt looked up at me intently.

"That's kind of amazing Lennox. My master plan is becoming CMO at my family's company. You... You're really gonna make a difference in the world."

I shrugged my shoulder letting out a soft chuckle, "I don't know about all that. I haven't even finished medical school yet and then I have residency."

"And you're gonna kick ass, baby girl." He kissed my forehead. "So you and Beckham, he's been mopey as fuck lately. What'd you do to him?"

He has to be talking about the conversation Beckham and I had after the family dinner. That's the only thing that could be bothering him. We haven't been talking enough lately for it to be anything else.

"This is gonna sound bad.. But he's into me in a way that I'm not into him. Don't get me wrong! I care about Beckham, a lot it's just that..."

"He loves you." Brandt finished for me, "And you're not there yet. You're not in love with him."

Hell I don't even know if I'm 'in like' with him but I can't tell his brother that so instead I said nothing.

"It's okay Lennox. Somebody is gonna fall first, that's how relationships work. It doesn't happen at the same time. Society is all misogynistic and shit so everyone assumes it's gonna be the girl. If the roles were reversed, I honestly don't think that Beckham would be tripping about this."

I thought about his words and I think he might be right. This could be another case of Beckham wanting whatever he can't have, again. I don't know but I do know I'm not going to keep stressing about it. I can't force myself to have feelings for Beckham. It just doesn't work that way.

"I think you might be right." I let out a small yawn.

"Have you not been sleeping?" He looked down at me concerned. "Girl, it's only like 4'o clock and you're half awake."

"It's hard to sleep when I don't feel well."

"Okay, finish the rest of your sandwich so you can go to bed." The way he was acting caused me to roll my eyes. Don't get me wrong it's sweet that he's concerned but he's doing the most. That's Brandt always doing the most.

"Okay, Dad." I didn't have much of an appetite but I did force myself to finish the rest of the sandwich. Knowing Brandt, if I had refused he probably would have tried to force-feed me.

In that sense he and his brother are alike. Neither one of them respond well to the word 'no'. I've concluded that it has to be one of those entitled rich kid things.

"Go lay down and I'll clean up."

"Thanks," I smiled softly as I rose from the couch. I paused for the second glancing at the television and then glancing back at Brandt. "Don't watch the next episode without me."

"I won't, Scout's Honor." He held up three fingers causing me to laugh lightly as I made my way back to my bedroom.

I eagerly crawled under my blankets, finding comfort in their warmth. It hadn't been that long since I left my bed and yet I found myself so happy to be returning. This is my safe space. I slid a pillow in between my legs, pulling the covers all the way up to my chin. It's been a stressful time for me as of lately and my body just constantly feels exhausted. I would argue that mental exhaustion is the most draining sensation of them all. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep, I couldn't wait for the opportunity to put my overactive mind to rest. Drifting off into a deep slumber.

"Len! Len, I need you to wake up, babygirl." Brandt sat on the side of my bed, gently shaking me. I rubbed my eyes barely even able to process the words coming out of his mouth since I was still half-asleep.

"Brandt.. I don't— I don't know what you're talking about." I yawned letting my head fall back against my pillow.

"This what I'm talking about." He held up the sonogram from my appointment with Dr. Richards causing me to immediately sit up straight, eyes wide with panic.

I suddenly felt the strong urge to vomit and my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. "Wh-where did you.."

"Don't do that. We both know who I am, don't act surprised that I went through your shit while you were sleeping when we both know that you would have done the same."

"I—"

I couldn't even finish the sentence before I was running toward my bathroom, emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet.

Fuck!

I was practically on the verge of choking as a seemingly never-ending stream of bile flowed out of me.

"Lennox, are you pregnant?" I'm literally currently physically incapable of answering any of his questions, why is he still talking to me? "Did you get rid of it?"

I coughed again, lazily attempting to lift my head from the toilet. Resting it on my arm. "You can calm down, I don't even know if it was." I stopped short, my throat felt scratchy and raw as shift after throwing up so much.

"Shit, Len!" Brandt sat down on the counter running a hand through his far, "This beyond fucked up."

"Fuck!" He punched the mirror, looking it didn't shatter but it still scared the hell outta me. "Do you know what kind of position you've put me in?!Beckham is gonna have a fucking aneurysm if he finds out. He's my brother Lennox. This is going to ruin him."

Ruin him?! I can understand him being upset, but ruining him. Especially when no one know's who's embryo it is, was... That feels like a stretch. I didn't want Brandt to think that I was being insensitive so instead I said nothing.

We sat there in silence for a few seconds before I grabbed a piece of toilet tissue to wipe my mouth. Flushing the toilet I slowly arose from my bathroom floor, making my way over to the counter that Brandt was sitting on. It also housed my sink. I rinsed my mouth out before grabbing the first aid kit from the cabinet underneath my sink. I silently took Brandt's hand since the glass had cut it when he punched the mirror and began to patch him up.

"This may sting a little." I mumbled, dabbing some peroxide on a cotton ball then using it to clean his cuts.

"You turned out to be just like her." He let out a humorless chuckle, shaking his head. I was too afraid to say the wrong thing so I didn't ask him what he meant, I didn't need to. "Beckham called off his engagement to Brynlee when he found out that she had aborted their child. No one knows why she did it. It didn't make sense to either of our families. They were in love, they were fucking engaged and it wasn't like they couldn't afford to have a kid. She didn't even ask Beckham if he wanted the baby. She just.. Got rid of it. He was heartbroken, a complete wreck."

Brandt paused, glancing at me. "I guess you're worse than her. At least Brynlee wasn't cheating on him too. Fucking whore." He snatched his hand away the second I finished bandaging it up.

That hurt. I swallowed the lump in my throat. I hate crying in front of people. That- that's not happening. "C-Can I speak now?"

He didn't respond so I continued, "You were out of line. I get your upset because you love your brother but calling me out my name? Brandt, that's unacceptable. I cheated on Beckham but we're not going to sit here and act like he's some saint when he's cheated on me as well. What happened between Beckham and Brynlee was sad but Beckham is not the fucking victim in this story."

Brandt opened his mouth to speak but I held my hand up. "I'm not done. I'll tell you when I'm done. This clump of fucking cells that you're all worked up about is still inside of me.. For now. My appointment is in two days."

Contrary to popular belief same-day abortions aren't really a thing, like maybe in the South.. Cause it's the south. Normally, there are multiple screenings that you have to undergo to determine whether or not you are healthy and mentally-sound enough to receive the procedure. There's a psych screening, there's a general health screening, there's even a special appointment where all they do is walk you through what's going to happen the day of your procedure. Because it is a legitimate medical procedure and it's treated accordingly. Kind of like how there are multiple appointments before you get your wisdom teeth removed. It doesn't just happen.

"That's good. That's good news." His apparent physical relief honestly meant nothing to me.

I crossed my arms underneath my chest. "Great, yippee. So glad we cleared that up, can you please leave now?"

"Lennox I'm so sorry.. I thought—"

"You automatically thought the worst of me before I even had a chance to defend myself. And then you called me a whore in my own fucking house, so I would like you to leave now."

What's hypocritical as fuck is that Brandt was fully aware of the fact that I had a nigga on the side. Hell, Beckham is fully aware of this fact! It's not like we brag about our sexual exploits but neither one of us are stupid. He knew. But sure, I'm the heartless whore. Just another old Jezebel.

"Please Len.. I don't want us to leave things like this." He pleaded.

"Okay fine," I walked back into my bedroom going to retrieve my phone. I could feel Brandt's eyes on me as typed on the palm-sized device. "Meet me tomorrow at 3 pm. I'll need a sample from you to determine paternity. Do you think you can manage to keep your mouth closed until then?"

"Does this mean you're not-"

"Tomorrow at 3. Then everything is good between us." With that, I turned on my heels and walked out of my own apartment because I couldn't hold back my tears any longer and I'll be damned if I let him see me cry.

Wheww... Child.
I was stressed writing that I'm not even gonna lie. So the good news is Lennox didn't get an abortion.. Yet. She doesn't seem entirely sold on this whole keeping the child thing. Which I understand, she already has one mouth to feed. At least y'all are getting closer to finding out who the baby daddy is now that she's agreed to a paternity test!
Comment, Vote, etc.
~Lee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 11.4K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...
2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
417 22 17
* #1 in Interracialmarriage* This book contains very strong language and well-detailed sex scenes. Read at your own risk. "Ari, I know what you ar...
661K 25K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...