Derek Shepherd x Male reader

By Cesarscoob4

Y/n is a intern at Seattle grace hospital, what happens when a certain doctor crashes on his couch. Greys an... More

Introduction๏ฟผ
Starting point
Lunch
McDreamy
Hard truth
Help
I think I like You
Heart Break๏ฟผ
Are you kidding me
Code Black
Perfect until it was not
Stay
Study
Finally
My Guy

Promise

857 24 0
By Cesarscoob4

When I woke up it was still night time. I looked around for Derek but he was gone. I got up got my shirt and walked out. I decided to go home I started walking home when someone started walking beside me. I saw it was Derek. "Hi" I said "Hey" he said "I have a question" I asked "What's your question" he said. "Why did you leave the on-call room" I asked. "I was paged "he said "I had to leave ,not because I wanted to if that was what you were thinking" he said. We walked for a while until he broke the silence. "I wanted you to hear this from me first, I'm moving in with Meredith". I was shocked at first but then felt ok, "ok" I said "Ok " he said "Can I take you home" he said "Ok its just a few minutes up here" I said pointing down the street he nodded at me and we continued walking. When we got there we said our goodbyes. I got inside. I made dinner it was microwaved Pasta and Dino Nuggies, I fed Y/C/N.  I changed out of my clothes into pajamas. I got in bed and just stared at the ceiling and that's when all my thoughts and doubts started to flood into my head. Why did he stay in the on-call room with me he probably felt petty because I was hurt. He probably thought it was weird two guys sleeping on the same bed. I got Derek out of my thoughts. The boards which I needed to pass to become a resident where in half a year I have to start studying I thought. All these thoughts and Doubts just kept on coming into my head. I decided to take a shower,while I was showering I looked at where I got hurt, it didn't look bad but It was definitely going to scar. When I got out of the shower I turned on the tv, I saw that there was a car crash. I decided to go to the hospital to see if I could help, it started to rain so I took an umbrella. When I got there I saw Meredith storming out and screaming at Derek. I got closer and I heard her say "I am this close to running you down in the parking lot" she screamed. I saw George run up to her with an Umbrella. I walked up to Derek,"what happened" I asked "My Ex wife appeared" I cut him off "wait your married" I asked "Kinda of" he said, a Woman with red hair and a fur coat walked up to me,  "Hello I'm Addison Shepherd" she said trying to shake my hand, I did not shake her hand "Nice to meet you" I said bitterly, then she looked at Derek"So you messed with two interns"she said pointing at me. She said  "No Merediths my friend I said "o that makes sense, interns stick together" she said. I ignored that, I walked past her and into the hospital.
A few days later turn out she's the hospitals Pediatric surgeon. It was 2 in the afternoon and A handsome guy went up to me. "Are you a doctor here"he asked me "Yes" I said "I am a doctor here" I said "Have you seen a Doctor Shepherd" he asked. "Why" I asked "I'm his friend" he said I looked at him "Let me page him "I said. That's when Derek came running at him and  punched him. "Dr Shepherd" I said grabbing him so he couldn't throw another punch. "You stay away for him" he said pointing at me but looking at him, he looked defensive. I took him into a lab. He sat down, I got everything I needed. I started treating his hand "You have to stop punching people" I said "Stay away from him" he said looking me in the eyes. "Ok I'll stay away from him" I said, He relaxed after I said that, I was almost done treating his hand. I had to ask "why did you punch him" I asked "He likes to touch anything he'll get his hand on" he said "Y/N promise me you you'll stay away from him" he said "I promise" I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.1K 38
A new intern has arrived at Seattle Grace Hospital. A very promising intern at that. Will she find love around the halls of this very steamy and dram...
98.6K 3.4K 25
๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™ฎ---. โ ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
21.7K 645 13
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ Liliyana Collette starts her internship at Seattle Grace...
37.5K 659 50
Eden Abbott is in the last year of her internship at seattle Grace hospital, in her head she would finsih this year without any extra drama then next...