Daddy Valentino [ONGOING]

By alliiishaa

[BOOK 1 OF VALENTINO SERIES] #1 in Wealth - 08/21/2020 #1 in New Years - 02/09/2021 #7 in Young Romance - 02... More

$
A U T H O R ' S • N O T E
D A D D Y • V A L E N T I N O
$ P R O L O G U E $
$ O N E $
$ T W O $
$ T H R E E $
$ F O U R $
$ F I V E $
$ S I X $
$ S E V E N $
$ E I G H T $
$ N I N E $
$ T E N $
$ E L E V E N $
$ T W E L V E $
$ T H I R T E E N $
$ F O U R T E E N $
$ F I F T E E N $
$ S I X T E E N $
$ S E V E N T E E N $
$ E I G H T E E N $
$ N I N E T E E N $
$ T W E N T Y $
$ T W E N T Y • O N E $
$ T W E N T Y • T W O $
$ T W E N T Y • T H R E E $
$ T W E N T Y • F O U R $
$ T W E N T Y • F I V E $
$ T W E N T Y • S I X $
$ T W E N T Y • S E V E N $
$ T W E N T Y • E I G H T $
$ T W E N T Y • N I N E $
$ T H I R T Y $
$ T H I R T Y • O N E $
$ T H I R T Y • T W O $
$ T H I R T Y • T H R E E $
$ T H I R T Y • F O U R $
$ T H I R T Y • F I V E $
$ T H I R T Y • S I X $
$ T H I R T Y • S E V E N $
$ T H I R T Y • E I G H T $
$ T H I R T Y • N I N E $
$ F O R T Y $
$ F O R T Y • O N E $
• U P D A T E •
$ F O R T Y • T W O $
$ F O R T Y • T H R E E $
• U P D A T E •
$ F O R T Y • F O U R $
$ F O R T Y • F I V E $
$ F O R T Y • S I X $
• U P D A T E •
$ F O R T Y • S E V E N $
$ F O R T Y • E I G H T $
! IMPORTANT !
$ F O R T Y • N I N E $
$ F I F T Y $
$ F I F T Y • O N E $
$ F I F T Y • T W O $
$ F I F T Y • T H R E E $
$ F I F T Y • F O U R $
$ F I F T Y • F I V E $
| IMPORTANT |
$ F I F T Y • S I X $
• U P D A T E •
• U P D A T E •

$ F I F T Y • S E V E N $

22.5K 380 55
By alliiishaa

Important Note at the end.
• • •
Show Me How
~
September 24th, 2019
Rochester, New York
House Party

Third P.O.V.

12:02 am.
Six hours before

       Aleksander smirked at the girl who was leaning over his shoulder, twirling her hair. All of a sudden, she took his beer, taking a slow sip, making sure Aleksander's eyes were glued to her lips.

And indeed they were.

He licked his lips as she gave his drink back. She smiled ever so innocently, teasing him further. She pushed off of him gently, rubbing his arm as she stepped away. "Find me later." She said, smirking as she disappeared into the crowd.

He laughed to himself before taking a sip. All of a sudden, he felt an arm wrap around his shoulders. "Aleksander! My man." Jonah exclaimed. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Where's Zay?" He asked. Aleksander matched Jonah's expression. "Who's that?"

Jonah rolled his eyes. "Xavier, Ex-Zay-vier." He explained, smacking his lips at Aleksander's slowness.

"Oh." Aleksander responded, "Yeah, he took a step out." He finished off.

Jonah nodded. "I saw Alia come with a friend, by the way." He said.

Aleksander's eyebrows shot up. "For real?" Jonah nodded. "I don't know what's taking them so long. They're playing hard-to-get." He said, rolling his eyes. "They need to get together already."

They both chuckled, their attention wavering off of Xavier and onto the party.

Meanwhile, Xavier pursed his lips, brushing his curls back as he kicked a rock to the side. Aleksander begged and begged on until Xavier complied to go with him. Now here he was, definitely enjoying the scenery his best friend loved to be around.

The air was thick inside the mansion, so Xavier decided to come out to take a breather but he didn't see himself going back in anytime soon.

His eyes followed up at the full moon, sighing in relief. He felt tears well up before they dropped onto his cheek.

He felt a soft hand on his shoulder. Startling him, he wiped his damped eyes with the sleeve of his shirt before turning around.

Alia wiped off, realizing she interrupted a sentimental moment. "Oh, I'm sorry." She said.

Xavier shook his head. "No, you're good." He mumbled, wearing an assuring smile. She sighed, nodding her head. She bit her lip, wondering why he was out here all alone, so that's why she asked.

"If you don't want to answer, it's okay. I understand." She added.

He pursed his lips. He didn't know how to respond, knowing he wasn't ready to let it all go. He felt a hand on his back, assuring him of his decision.

They stood in silence, somewhat a nice feeling they were relishing but it soon became awkward.

"This isn't your scene," Alia mumbled, looking up at Xavier with amusement.

He hummed. "What?" He responded, his attention averting to her.

She let out a soft chuckle. "You don't seem like the person to come to parties like this one. So, why are you here?"

He let out an amusement chuckle as well. He crossed his arms and sighed. "I can say the same for you."

Alia smiled, surprised at his sudden confidence that she never experienced. She liked this side of Xavier too.

"I was dragged to this party by a close friend of mine 'cause she didn't want to go alone." She explained.

Xavier nodded and groaned. "Yeah, Aleksander did the same thing too."

They both let out a chuckle. "We have another thing in common," Alia mumbled proudly. He grinned back at her, his cheeks warming up.

They glanced back at the building, noticing their best friend's feeling each other up. Alia's best friend, Kimberly, was feeling Aleksander's arm up. They both stepped a bit closer, not surprising Alia and Xavier.

Once their lips touched, the two outside averted their attention back onto each other, grimacing as they realized their friends are about to hook up.

Alia looked down at her phone, sighing as she checked the time.

"I have to get back home," Alia muttered, feeling down that she had to leave the one person she didn't want to leave alone.

Xavier's eyebrows furrowed, checking his watch before his eyes widened slightly. "Me too," He mumbled, pursing his lips.

He bit his lip, his heart pounding and his cheeks reddening as realized how bold he's been to Alia. And what he's about to do will have him up all night.

"Do you want me to take you home?" He asked, extremely hesitant but he managed to say.

Her eyes lightened, looking up at him with a smile. "I'd love that." She grabbed his hand, shocking him with the bold move before dragging him down the driveway.

"I live a couple of blocks away, so we can walk since my ride is with yours," Alia explained, smiling as she looked back at him.

He nodded, his cheeks were identical to a tomato at this point. "I'm fine with walking." He mumbled, cursing himself internally at his confidence fading away.

Her heart fluttered at his appearance. She wasn't the type to go for cute shy boys. She wasn't the one to go for anyone. She loved being on her own, but something about Xavier intrigued her. She never felt vulnerable in front of anyone, but she was okay with letting him see a side of her that no one has seen before.

Although he's been the talk of the town, Alia didn't judge him by his story like everyone else. She was attracted to his personality, and if it brought scars from his past, it makes him even more unique to her.

She was willing to help him in any way she could.

As for Xavier, he cursed himself when he remembered the times he had a huge crush on Norah. It was an embarrassing time for him to remember. The way the universe saved him from making it worse by introducing Norah's, even more, beautiful half-sister, Alia; He was forever thankful.

The wind was breezing through their hair, cooling down their reddened cheeks that were caused by each other.

The crickets were breaking the silence between them.

There was a large bump on the sidewalk that Xavier managed to avoid, but Alia hadn't noticed. The tip of her shoe hit against the bump, causing her to trip forward. She yelped, feeling her hand pulled back from falling.

Xavier accidentally tugged on her hand too hard, causing her to crash against his chest.

His heart was racing a hundred miles. It could've been participating in the Olympics because of how fast it was beating. Alia looked up nervously where their eyes met.

He brushed her hair behind her ear gently.

She ran her finger ever so gently over the healing bruise on his face. Xavier observed her as she studied his marks.

She cleared her throat, pulling her hand back down. "Thank you," Alia whispered, her eyes flickering to his lips.

Xavier licked his lips, his eyes meeting her lips too, tempting to be kissed. He didn't respond. His voice was completely gone. He grasped her chin, leaning down to meet their lips.

Their soft lips met each other ever so gently. He pushed away, opening his eyes to see Alia's closed. He admired her beauty. Before he could enjoy another second of it, she brought him back, kissing him back as her hand slid into his curly hair.

His eyes widened, beginning to respond to her needy lips.

If only it was describable of what the two were feeling. They felt euphoric.

She gasped for air. "You're mine, okay?" She mumbled. He kissed her feverishly, humming as he nodded. She returned to feeling his warm lips encase hers, closing her eyes to relish the feeling he provided.

• • •

hi...

i know this wasn't the update you all hoped for.

my life has been a complete roller coaster but you guys have been nothing but supportive of me!! i'm genuinely so thankful to have each and every one of you all by my side as i struggle in my life.

there's been many author's note like this before that i'm not proud of. i wish i could've delivered what you all needed in a timely manner because it's the least you all deserve <3

truly, thank you for being patient and supportive. i can't promise that this won't happen again but i will definitely try to better myself.

i'd like to continue this journey in the second story, Longing Valentino with much more experience and better time management. i hope to not let you all down this time around.

thank you all very much :) i really appreciate all that you guys have provided for me.

stay safe and remember, all of our lives matter, so help the POC community raise their voices for equality if not equity.

and wear your masks!! covid is no where near over!

- alli x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 36.6K 22
She didn't know that her father was cruel enough to sell her out to the most fearful man in all of England. Let all alone force her to marry the man...
395K 14.5K 49
Bianca's never had it easy. Ever since her father died, she's always felt the need to help out as much as possible. Her priority in life is to gradua...
74.6K 2K 24
From losing my mom at a young age, to foster care, and being on my own, I've always been alone. Never having anyone, but my own company to keep. I ke...
6.3K 84 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...