Big Feet ( Yaku X Reader )

By KAYNUKY22

Y/N: did you know? people with big feet will grow tall as a person. Yaku sees as the girl in front of him sm... More

Ch.1 Short Guy
Ch.3 Hero
Ch.4 The Coolest
Ch.5 Watch Me
Ch.6 Girl With a Short Hair
Ch.7 Isn't a Goodbye
8. Mine ( Final Chapter)
EPILOGUE
Fanart Yaku

Ch.2 Walking Friends

3.4K 115 442
By KAYNUKY22

■3rd Person POV■

The Nekoma volleyball team is currently doing their morning practice. But some of the members of the team couldn't help but watch their main libero, as he looks like in a daze while wiping the floor. Kuro exchanges a glance with Kai and nods to each other and both approach Yaku. Lev to come and follow his two senpais to check on Yaku. 

Yaku is wiping the floor while his eyes are glued to his feet.

"someone with big feet will grow up tall"

Y/N words from yesterday are replaying in Yaku's head. He's hoping that what she said is true, his shoe size arent too different from Kuro and Kai, so he thought he could at least be as tall as them or at least almost as tall. Yaku's smiling when Lev's voice snaps him from his daydream.

Lev: Yaku san!! why are you smiling to yourself?

Yaku: Lev, you're scaring me, you big idiot!!

Kuro smirks as he sees Yaku's face is slightly red, he just found something to tease.

Kuro: Oya? something smells fishy.... it's rare to see Yakkun acting like a fool, smiling to himself like this...

Yaku: WHA? WHO ACTS LIKE A FOOL???

Kai: But it's kinda true though, does something good happen?

Yaku: nothi-

Suddenly Yaku remember what Y/N said yesterday again

"you should be confident with how you look

"because you are attractive enough"

Suddenly Yaku's face grew even redder because of Y/N's cute face when she said that, flashes on his head. This wasn't unnoticed by both Kuro and Kai, even Lev and the other saw this too.

Lev: I think something really is happened to Yaku san

Yaku throws a ball at Lev

Yaku: SHUDDUP LEV!

The morning practice ran with Kuro pestering Yaku to tell him what happens, but of course, Yaku didn't tell him. Even right now when they're walking back to their own classes, Kuro still asking about it to Yaku, Kai just watches as his friends are bickering right now. 

The three of them just reach the 3rd year floor and about to turn to their hall when Kuro and Yaku bumped into another group.

Yaku: Sorry, we're- L/N?

Y/N: Ya..ku san?

Y/N was walking to the girls' bathroom with her two classmates when she bumped into Yaku and Kuro. Now they found out that they're studying at the same school.

■Yaku's POV■

L/N is studying in Nekoma too? this is the third-grade floor, is she also a third year? why have I never seen her? She's in school uniform is cute too. I can feel my cheek is getting a bit warm.  No, don't stare Yaku Morisuke! I shook my head.

Mami: oi Yaku, Kuro, watch where you going!

Ohisaka Mami is one of Kuro and my classmates from when I'm in 1st year L/N is friends with her?

Yaku: uh sorry, Kuro is joking around just now.

Kuro: don't make take all of the blame Yakkun.

I look at L/N who's standing next to Ohisaka.

Yaku: uh L/N, you're studying in here too?

Y/N: uh yes... I'm from class 3-5... I also didn't know that you're from Nekoma too, Yaku san...

Mami: heh? Y/N-chan you know Yaku?

Yaku: we just met two days ago, yes I'm also a third year, class 3-3... yeah it's funny how I don't recall ever seeing you... maybe we actually pass each other before we know each other...

Y/N: hehehe, right... we don't know each other... well uh, I have to go Yaku san... see you later

Yaku: uh right, see you around

With that L/N go with her friends toward the girls' bathroom. I watch as she walks while talking with her friends.

Kuro: hmmm, so "that's" what happens... 

I feel shivers down my spine when Kuro talks next to my face with such a teasing voice. I look at his face and damn, his playful smirk is plastered on his face. I can feel the heat gather in my cheeks.

Yaku: KURO!

Kai: so Yaku likes someone huh...

Yaku: not you too Kai... it's not like that, we just met two days ago... she was cornered by some guy.

Kuro: so you became her knight in shining armor... very nice Yakkun

After class Kuro, I, and Kai go to the gym to practice. Kuro still teases me sometimes, I tried to get his stupid face out of my head and focusing on helping Lev practice his receive. 

Lev: Yaku san, are you trying to rip my hands off my shoulder?

Yaku: stop whining Lev!

Kenma: why does it look like Lev is being punished for someone else's mistakes?

Kai: well, Kuro pissed Yaku and Lev is just unlucky for having as his practice partner.

Then coach Nekomata came and told us to have a game.

■Y/N's POV■

I'm currently tidying my table after having a short study session with Mami one of my other classmates. Mami seems to know Yaku san, are they friends? I never saw Mami talk to him though, more I never see Yaku san or just didn't recognize him. I was staring at my table, I can believe I was actually studying in the same school with the person who helped me.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and see Mami leaning her head on my shoulder.

Mami: why are you so quiet... you're usually pretty quiet already but now you're even quieter...

Y/N: um... Mami.... are you, friends, with Yaku san?

Mami stares at me for a moment and blinks a couple of times before she suddenly grinning. She leans her face closer to me, her face is really playful.

Mami: is my Y/N interested in Yaku?

I can feel my face grew hot. It's not like that, right? I mean, I just met Yaku san recently.

Mami laugh at me and pull me in for a hug, she nuzzles her cheek, on the top of my head, yes Mami is taller than me. I'm about 160cm tall and Mami is 165cm.

Mami: you know? Yaku and I are probably at the same height, so maybe if Yaku hugs you, the feelings won't be too different.

Y/N: Mamiiii

Mami: hahaha, I'm sorry, just kidding, you're so cute Y/N. Well, Yaku and I were classmates in our first year, we're not that close though because Yaku is always busy with volleyball with Kuro and Kai.

Y/N: Yaku san plays volleyball?

I was a little surprised when I heard Yaku san play volleyball. He's not just kind, he's athletic too.

Mami: why? it's weird for a short guy to play volleyball, isn't it?

Y/N: Nothing is wrong with Yaku san's height! I think it's cool that he plays Volleyball!

I just realized that I'm half shouting at Mami just now, and so I cover my mouth with both of my hands. But instead of being angry, Mami's face looks amused instead. Her playfully grins come again.

Mami: well, Y/N chan... wants to see your cool Yaku san play?

Mami grabs my hand and suddenly take me to run with her. We're heading to the volleyball gym's bleacher. There, we stop and I try to catch my breath as we were running just now. 

Mami: Y/N chan, look

I lift up my head and hold on to the railing, looking at the court where the boys' volleyball team members are practicing. There I saw, Yaku san diving into the court as he saves a ball from touching the court. I can feel that my eyes are widened. he looks, so cool on the court. The ball saved by him was then passed by his teammate and over to the opposite team side. I can't take my eyes off him. 

Just then I see the black-haired guy from this morning, Kuroo san if I'm not wrong is approaching Yaku san, and he points our way. Just then Yaku san turns his head to Mami and my way. I can see that Yaku san's eyes are widened for a second.

He smiles and waves at me, I wave back at him. 

Mami: entrance by Yaku that much aren't you? the boys in our class will be devastated when they found out that their cute Y/N is attracted to someone.

Y/N: Ma-Mami I told you it's not...

Mami: sorry sorry... I just like your reaction... but, it's okay if you like him... Yaku is a nice guy

I watch as the boys continue their practice until it ends. When they finish Yaku, and Kuro came to the bleacher.

Kuro: rare to see you around here

Mami: well, my cute Y/N might wants to see the volleyball practice so I took her here...

Kuro: hmm very supportive aren't you Ohisaka...

Kuro and Mami exchange a playful smirk, somehow I feel embarrassed.

Yaku: L/N thank you for watching our practice...

Y/N: uh no... it's nothing... I'm happy to watch... you guys look amazing...

Mami: especially yo-

Y/N: UH OH... Mamii... it's late... we should go home, I might miss the train.

Mami: what are you talking about, your train is still available until-

Yaku: wait, Ohisaka, you live nearby aren't you?

Mami and I look at Yaku san as he looks at us rather seriously.

Mami: yes, I live not far from here...

Yaku: okay then, L/N you should wait until I get change, I won't be long, I'll walk home with you.

Kuro: woohoo, good job Yakkun

Mami: I approve

Yaku: it's not like that you two! L/N and I live close to each other... well wait up

Y/N: Yaku san!

Yaku san is already heading to the changing room, Kuro looks back at us and waves his hand. 

I wait in front of the gym, and not long after Yaku san came. I feel a little bit flustered because there're only the two of us.

Yaku: sorry, did I take too long?

Y/N: no, Mami just left a few minutes ago...

Yaku san and I walk to the station and wait for our train. After a while of being with Yaku san, it's not that awkward anymore, in fact, I feel comfortable. Yaku san is really nice, I learn that Yaku san play a position as a libero. I saw how devoted he was today during his practice, Yaku san shines when he's on the court.

We already reach my house by now, I'm so happy to be able to walk with Yaku san again.

Y/N: um Yaku san... thank you for walking me home again... sorry for bothering you... you must be tired after your practice...

Yaku: no it's no big deal, anyway I only live a few blocks from here... instead...

I look up at Yaku san whose sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. He averts his gaze to the side.

Yaku: I want to ask.. maybe we can walk home together again sometimes... or maybe go to school together, because uh you know we live close by... let's be "walking friends" if you don't mind... okay that sound sill-

I feel my chest ist pounding loudly, I'm afraid he might hear. 

Y/N: I... would like that too... It's fun to walk with you Yaku san...

Yaku san looks at me, and doesn't he look happy?

Yaku: that's great! uh I mean okay... I'll see you tomorrow then?

Y/N: yes... good night Yaku san, be careful

Yaku: good night L/N

with that Yaku san left for his house

Starting from today, Yaku san and I become walking friends

And I'm happy that I will be able to be around him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
17K 448 15
[discontinued] "𝚈'𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙻𝚎�...
44.8K 1.5K 63
"I can't love her." "Huh? It's normal to be in love, Fluffy." [Literally the only fanfic I might create.] There will be use of strong language and s...
317K 14.7K 9
"bokuto, where did your catchphrase 'hey hey hey' come from?" "... let me tell you a story about this one girl" IN WHICH A BOY TELLS A TALE ABOUT A...