Versailles Series Book 1: The...

By MarieCallie19

Luna She aspired to be the best doctor to help everybody A dream she shared with Lake, who was the love of he... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22 🔞
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24 🔞
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35 🔞
CHAPTER 36 🔞
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
SPECIAL CHAPTER 🔞🔞🔞

CHAPTER 20 🔞

21K 427 17
By MarieCallie19

🔞🔞🔞

Ibinagsak ni Lunariss ang katawan sa kama. She was glad it was Saturday already. The week was so stressful. Maraming pasyente sa ospital ngayon kaya parang hapung-hapo siya. Kapag nga nasa clinic siya y doon na siya natutulog. She badly needed the weekend.

Kahit na gaano kakulit ang mga ka-roommate niya ay hindi naman siya ginugulo ng mga ito kapag kauuwi niya. Dahil umaga namang wala ang mga ito ay nakakatulog siya ng maayos.

Nang magising siya ay napatitig siya sa kisame. Habang ineenjoy niya ang pagtunganga ay nakareceive siya ng message.

Are you available for dinner  tonight? -L

She rolled her eyes. Tabi must have given him her number. Nag-reply na lang siya. This is what she needed. A distraction.

Sure.

Maya-maya ay nagreply ito.

Pick you up at the clinic at 8?

She replied.

I'll just go to your house.

He just replied 'See you then 😉'

His wink emoji made her smile. Dahil may ilang oras pa naman siyang gugugulin ay lumabas muna siya para mag-jogging saglit. She doesn't have the sporty body nor does she have abs. She really is just on the slimmer side at mas pinipili niya mag-workout para sa health.

Nang makabalik ay naligo na siya at naghanap ng susuotin. She settled for a black, long sleeved, body con dress. She paired it with her black strappy heels. She let her hair down dahil tinatamad na siyang ayusin iyon.

She doesn't know what Lake is up to now but she knew she was ready for anything. Nang makababa siya ay naabutan niya si Marceline na kumakain.

"Wow, Doc. Parang hindi na ito kunwari ah."

She shook her head. "Hindi ko lang nasusuot ang mga damit na ito. Buti nga hindi amoy baul."

Natawa ito. "Basta, hinay-hinay lang Doc, ha."

"I know what I'm getting into. Hindi ko nakakalimutan kung bakit ko ito ginagawa."

Tinapik siya nito sa balikat. "Sige, kung sabi mo."

Nang makasakay siya sa sasakyan niya ay napatigil siya. She suddenly had this flashback of her and Lake before. It was probably the most intimate they've done.

It was their second year anniversary and Lake was home for a visit. Dahil may isang linggo pa silang klase ay hindi pa siya makakauwi. Dahil doon, umuwi si Lake sa apartment nito kung saan siya nagsstay.

Nilutuan niya ito at namasyal din sila sa plaza. She was really happy that Lake was home again. Hindi niya alam kung dahil ba sa pagka-miss niya rito kaya tila gumu-guwapo ito sa paningin niya.

Noong minsan na nasa kusina siya habang nagluluto ay yumakap ito mula sa likod niya. Dahil nakaipit ang buhok niya ay naka-expose ang batok niya. She felt tingles run down her spine when she felt his lips kiss her there.

"I've missed you. And I'll miss this. Sana puwede na kitang baunin pagbalik ko."

Natawa siya at hinalo ang niluluto. "Kaunting antay pa."

He hugged her tighter and closer. Kumabog ng malakas ang dibdib niya nang may maramdaman sa bandang puwitan niya. Of course she knew what it is. He's hard.

"Hey...are you okay?"

Pinatay niya ang niluluto at hinarap si Lake. She placed her hands on his chest while his arms are still around her waist.

"N-nararamdaman ko iyung...ano..."

He smiled mischievously as if he already knew what she wanted to say. "Iyung ano?"

She was pointing to his boner using her lips.

Lake chuckled and kissed her lightly on the side of her lips. "Paano naman ako hindi magigising, ang ganda ganda ng girlfriend ko."

She felt her cheeks redden.

Lake lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. "You're beautiful. At sa mga mata ko, ikaw ang pinaka-sexy. Paano naman ako hindi matu-turn on, ha? But you know I won't do anything that you won't like right?"

Tumango siya.

He moved his lips closer to her ear. "Baby, do you touch yourself?"

"H-Huh?"

"Do you touch yourself in places that give you pleasure?"

"H-hindi..."

She felt warm in between her legs when his finger ran down her side boob. "Do you feel tingles all over?"

"O-oo..."

His fingers lightly scraped her legs. "Does this turn you on...?"

Napahawak siya sa balikat nito. "L-Lake..."

"You can touch yourself here..." His finger went over one of her n*pples. "...down here..." Then his finger stopped near her core which already felt wet.

Nagising siya sa pag-alala nanag marinig ang tila pag-ambon. She shook her head to clear it. That was a long time ago. She didn't know or do anything sexual with Lake before. There were close calls but they were able to stop.

She drove towards Lake's house. The memory triggered something inside her. She was feeling warm...or hot even. She was turned on with a memory.

When she got to Lake's estate, pa-lakas na ang ambon. Dahil wala naman siyang dalang payong, she decided to just run the distance between her car and the door.

She was shaking off the rain from her body when the door opened. Lake stood there, wearing a maroon, v-neck sweater.

"Wala akong dalang payong."

Pinapasok naman siya nito kaagad. Hindi naman siya gaanong nabasa kaya tinanggihan na niya ang tuwalyang inalok nito.

"I hope finger food is okay with you?"

Napalingon siya sa center table ng living room kung saan naroon din ang fireplace. The table was full of different foods from fries, chips, chicharong bulaklak, isaw, fishballs, pizza, and even sushi rolls.

"Wow. That's a feast."

Bago lumapit sa mesa ay inalis niya ang strappy sandals niya at umupo sa sahig.

"Did all of these came from the Greenhouse?" tanong niya.

Tumango ito. "I didn't know they make streetfoods. They say it's Chael's recipe."

Tumikim siya ng chicharong bulaklak. "Is it because I'm a doctor that's why I'm feeling guilty eating these?"

Lake chuckled. "You can have it once in a while." Kumain na rin ito ng pizza. "Does your feet hurt wearing that?"

Tinignan niya ang 4-inch heels niya. "Sometimes. Pero sabi nga nila, tiis ganda. Somehow, it helped me feel more confident. Hindi ko nga lang siya pwedeng suotin kapag  naka-scrubs ako."

"Right. Bagay pa rin naman sa iyo kahit anong suotin mo."

"Magaling ka pa ring mambola."

"Sa iyo na lang."

Nginitian lang niya ito at kumuha ng pagkain.

"Do you still talk to your cousins?"

She nodded. "Oo naman. Close pa rin naman kami kahit matagal akong hindi nakakauwi."

"How about your parents?"

The food she was about to put in her mouth stopped mid-way. Tumikhim siya para alisin ang bara sa lalamunan niya. "They uhm...they have their own families now. Noong nineteen ako...they stopped providing allowance. Kaya ko na daw mag-trabaho. Hindi na sila pinapayagan ng mga asawa nila na magpadala sa akin dahil may mga anak na rin sila. So...si tita, napilitin siyang palayasin ako. Kaya ako napadpad dito."

Inubos niya ang laman ng wine glass niya bago nilagyan uli iyon.

She saw pity in his eyes. "Huwag mo akong kaawaan. Nabuhay naman ako eh."

"I'm sorry, hindi ko na dapat tinanong."

She waved his hand at him. "I was just five years old when they left. Sabihin na nilang masama akong anak pero ni hindi ko na nga maalala ang mga mukha nila. Kung masasalubong ko siguro sila ngayon, I would not even recognize them. Hinayaan ko na sila. At least iyung naipon ko na gagamitin ko sana kapag sumunod sa kanila ay nagamit ko rin naman noong dito na ako nag-aral." Inubos niya uli ang laman ng baso.

"I'm sorry for bringing up the topic."

Umiling siya. "I never talk about them kaya siguro mabigat pa rin." She wiped a tear that fell from her eye. "For a child, I loved them even if I don't know if they love me. I loved a mother without a face...a father without a face...Tinatawagan naman nila ako kahit na gusto ko ng video call. I want to see them. Pero laging voice call lang. Iyon pala, malalaman ng mga asawa nila na ako ang kausap nila." Itinukod niya ang braso sa sofa habang nakaharap kay Lake. "I was just an inconvenience. I was-"

He touched her chin. "You're not. You're the best daughter any parent can have."

"Iyon din ang akala ko, Lake."

She moved closer to him and snuggled. It felt so good having him around. Parang lahat ng sakit na nararamdaman niya ng mga oras na iyon.

"I wanted to be the best daughter for them. But eventually I worked hard for myself. Kasi ako ma-a-appreciate ko iyong mga naaabot ko. They wanted me out of their life. So be it."

When she looked up at Lake, he was staring back at her. Doon lang niya na-realize ang pagkakalapit ng katawan nila. She felt the familiar heat in between her legs.

"Luna..."

Her hand grabbed his nape and locked lips with him.  It all came back to her. Everything she was feeling right now, was so familiar. For a moment, none of them moved. Tila nagpapakiramdaman pa silang dalawa. Nang lalayo na sana siya ay hinawakan nito ang likod ng ulo niya ang hinalikan siya ng mas malalim. His kiss was wet, open, and deep. It was very different from the kiss he gave her when they were younger.

He was nipping, licking, and biting her lip while kissing her. His mouth was soft and rough at the same time. Sumagap sila ng hangin bago muling naghalikan. She can feel it in his kiss. The desire, lust, passion, and probably love. He missed her.

Her hand fisted on his hair para hilahin ito palapit pa sa kanya. She didn't know how long they were kissing until she stood up along with him.

"I want you." Sabi niya rito.

"Luna-"

Hinaplos niya ang gilid ng mukha nito. "Do I have to beg?"

She heard him curse before he swept her off her feet and carry her towards somewhere. They were kissing all the way that's why she didn't see where he took her.

He settled her down and pinned her on the wall. Itinaas nito ang dalawang kamay niya habang marubdob pa rin siyang hinahalikan. She answered his passionate kisses without hesitation.

Inalis niya ang sweater na suot nito at hinaplos ang balat nito. He kissed her again before she could say anything. Init na init ang katawan niya for some reason. Mas nadagdagan pa iyon nang dumako ang dalawang kamay nito sa puwitan niya. He was squeezing the cheeks while kissing her lips and neck.

He lifted the hem of her dress until her waist. His lips went to her ear as he touched her from the outside. "Do you like this?"

"Yes..."

"What?"

"Yes, Lake..."

He rubbed her from the outside and she felt more and more wet. "I can feel how wet you are for me, Luna." Lake gently pushed his fingers in just enough to touch her wet labia.

Napasinghap siya at napaliyad. Gaah, his fingers felt so good and it isn't even inside her yet.

He was kissing her n*pples from the outside of her dress. He slowly went down until his face was on her v**ina's level. He pulled her undies down while looking up at her. The action was very sensual it aroused her more.

Napapikit siya at napatingala nang halikan nito ang pagkababae niya. "Oh, Lake."

He mimicked what he did to her lips to her v**ina. He nipped, sucked, and licked her down there. She moaned and gripped on his head urging him to go deeper. Isinampay nito ang isang hita niya sa leeg nito at mas pinag-igi ang ginagawa.

"More Lake....more please...oh..."

She can feel her orgasm building already and her legs wanting to give away.

"Lake...I'm coming...oh...hmm....Lake...ohhhh..."

She yelled Lake's name when she came. It felt so good. He did it so well. He stood up and finally removed her dress and suckled on her nipples. Kumapit siya sa leeg nito dahil nanghihina na ang mga tuhod niya. Nilalamas nito at pinipisil ang mga u*ong niyang tayung-tayo. It must be the cold weather or the sensation Lake was making her n*pples harden like pebbles.

"You taste so f*cking good, Luna."

She pulled his face up and kissed him openly. She can taste her own juices from his mouth kaya mas ginanahan siyang halikan pa ito.

She reached down and unbuckled his jeans. She can already feel the bulge as she was pulling down his zipper. When his pants finally came off, sinunod niya ang briefs nito.

He swooped and carried her to his bed. Sinalubong siya ng natural na bango nito nang mailapag siya nito sa kama. Nang pumatong ito sa kanya, naramdaman niya ang kahandaan nito.

He kissed her more gently this time. Ramdam niya ang pag-iingat nito sa kanya. Parang ayaw siya nitong saktan. She returned the favor by kissing him back like she would if this happened years ago.

He worshipped her body like she was a goddess. He didn't leave a skin un-kissed. He licked and nipped her neck then went down to play with her breasts. Muli itong bumaba para tikman ulit siya sa baba. Ibinuka nito ang mga hita niya. Pinatulis nito ang dila  bago inilabas-masok sa pagkababae niya.

She gripped the bedsheets and moaned hanggang sa manuyo ang lalamunan niya. Dinala siya nito muli sa rurok ng dalawang beses. Hinang-hina na siya.

The moment he rose, she knew what would happen next. The foreplay was done. He knelt in between her legs and ripped the latex he got somewhere. Sinundan niya ng tingin ang kamay nito habang nilalagay nito sa kahabaan nito ang condom. He was big she knows that. She's a doctor. She knew anatomy like the back of her hand.

"I'll be gentle, Luna."

All she can do was nod and lick her lips. She wants him already.

Nang maipasok nito ang ulo ay napakapit siyang muli sa kama. He pushed in a couple inches more.

"Hmmm..." She bit her lips when the pain ripped through her.

When he pushed his last bit, napapikit siya ng mahigpit. Their body has become one. His hands started caressing her body and her dropped kisses on her face and lips to alleviate the pain. Seconds passed and the pain was bearable. She moved her hips to let him know he can move now.

He did slowly...his head at the crook of her neck. The pleasure was already building up. She needed more.

"Faster...Lake...harder..."

He moved like she said. She was moaning and clawing his back. Napakasarap ng pakiramdam ng pagkalalaki nito sa loob niya. She was meeting his thrusts as he moved faster and harder. The joining of their bodies created a sound that aroused her more. He feels so good.

He put both her legs on top of his shoulders before ramming his c*ck into her. He thrusted with full force it made her p*ssy feel full.

"Oh Lake...hmm...I'm coming..."

After a couple more thrusts, she came hard she arched her body. Naglabas-masok pa rin ito sa kanya ng ilan pang beses bago ito labasan. He kissed her before pulling out of her. He discarded his condom and laid beside her.

Her eyes are still closed, savoring her orgasm. She felt weak and tired all over. She felt him pull her closer and put the blanket over her. She heard him whisper something bago siya hilahin ng antok.

CHAPTER 15 >>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 54.2K 34
Broke and unemployed Jade Chimera hits the jackpot when she finds out her dead uncle left his mansion to her. One problem: her uncle's stepson, Kenji...
601K 22.2K 70
Coffees and pancakes. Teas and waffles. Two people crossed that created ditto but with dissonance.
9K 237 32
Unedited Maverick Nathaniel Francia was married to a woman he had never met, so when he returned to the philippines and decided to continue there as...
1.3K 365 44
(Eleazar Cousin's Series #2) High School Reunion. Kung saan, muli mong makikita ang taong mga naging parte ng buhay highschool mo. Pati na rin ang ta...