Curtis sister ( discounted)

By makaylasikes01

Being a sister of 3 older brothers is hard. Especially being the youngest. Follow Astrids journey More

introduction
Chapter one
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
???
Chapter 17
So A/N
Discounted

chapter 5

328 3 0
By makaylasikes01

It's been a while since I've stayed here. It's almost time for people to get off of work. I can't get up. I hirt my ankle as well. I think I broke it.

Johnny still hasn't gotten up and I'm worried. He got hurt way more  than I did.

I started to fall back asleep. My head hurts.

" Johnny, Astrid"

I heard someone. I try and open my eyes but I just couldn't.

I feel someone pick me up. I just went to sleep

* 2 hrs later*

Darrys pov

I came home and Astrid and the boys weren't home. I just assume they were together.

All a sudden they were running inside with my little sister hurt and Johnny.

My eyes widen. " What happened?" I yell at them.

" we found them like this. " the guys tell me

I start pacing. What am I going to. We cant take them to the hospital but it looks like she has a broken ankle and a broken arm. Johnny has a ton of bruises.

The boys and I made a home made brace for her.

They both started to stir.

* back to me *

I wake up and see Darry and the others and I just started crying. I couldn't keep it in anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 47.5K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
7.2K 99 14
Some Gif imagines I thought about :)) [REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!]
32.5K 1.3K 65
[SOULMATE AU - Everyone is born with gray eyes that only change color when they kiss their soulmate] Mingyu kissed Wonwoo due to a bet, and Wonwoo do...