The Deep Blue ✓

By bjorghalla

"This Princess doesn't bow" From a young age Isolde has always felt she did not belong in the world. Lost and... More

🌊 I 🌊
🌊 II 🌊
🌊 III 🌊
🌊 IV 🌊
🌊 V 🌊
🌊 VI 🌊
🌊 VII 🌊
🌊 VIII 🌊
🌊 IX 🌊
🌊 X 🌊
🌊 XI 🌊
🌊 XII 🌊
🌊 XIII 🌊
🌊 XIV 🌊
🌊 XV 🌊
🌊 XVI 🌊
🌊 XVII 🌊
🌊 XVIII 🌊
🌊 XIX 🌊
🌊 XX 🌊
🌊 XXI 🌊
🌊 XXII 🌊
🌊 XXIII 🌊
🌊 XXIV 🌊
🌊 XXV 🌊
🌊 XXVI🌊
🌊 XXVII 🌊
🌊 XXIX 🌊
🌊 XXX 🌊
🌊 XXXI 🌊
🌊 XXXII 🌊
🌊 XXXIII 🌊
🌊 XXXIV 🌊
🌊 XXXV 🌊
🌊 XXXVI 🌊
🌊 XXXVII 🌊
🌊 XXXVIII 🌊
🌊 XXXIX 🌊
🌊 XL 🌊
🌊 XLI 🌊
🌊 XLII 🌊
🌊 XLIII 🌊
🌊 XLIV 🌊
🌊 XLV 🌊
🌊 XLVI 🌊
🌊 XLVII 🌊
🌊 XLVIII 🌊
🌊 XLIX 🌊
🌊 L 🌊
🌊 LI 🌊
🌊 LII 🌊
🌊 LIII 🌊
🌊 LIV 🌊
🌊 LV 🌊
🌊 LVI 🌊
🌊 LVII 🌊
🌊 LVIII 🌊
🌊 LVIX 🌊
🌊 LX 🌊
🌊 LXI 🌊
🌊 LXII 🌊
🌊 LXIII 🌊
🌊 LXIV 🌊
🌊 LXV 🌊
🌿 The Nature 🌿

🌊 XXVIII 🌊

465 41 1
By bjorghalla

"Without water there is nothing"

28|THE KEY HAS BEEN SEEN

"What you fail miserable at seeing is how your silly little cause will never succeed" She speaks, taking a step closer to him. The grand plan which she has started to plot inside her head is slowly beginning to resurface and about to become reality. "How would you rule the ocean?" She then asks him, every couple of seconds her head tilts to the side, and she is smirking. The ocean is behind her, and it comes closer inland with her, it may not be getting any crazier and yet it is breaking all other nature rules for it is following its Queen.

Right in that very moment Isolde is not the Princess that she was and even if she has not been crowned the Queen of the Deep Blue she is forever the Queen, not in name or title but in her destiny and right, it is who she is and there is nothing and no law of any kind that can ever break that bond that she has created with the ocean, even if that bond was unintentional, and yet she does not regret it. At this moment she does not regret the things that have happened to her, instead she embraces them.

Dimitri doesn't answer her but only stares at her and while he tries to keep a straight face he does fail at that as well, though he is unaware of how Ahmeya watches from the ocean at him and Isolde, he would be feeling much more frightened if he knew about that. He knows very well that ocean nymphs, especially this one are vengeful and when one has wronged them they will do whatever it takes to get revenge and when that is done they will move on their of their lives. The black eyed nymph in the ocean now is no different.

"It is a simple answer, the ocean cannot be ruled" The Queen speaks, her voice wilder like the ocean's waves during a storm. "The ocean is the only thing in this world that cannot be controlled, and it cannot be ruled over. It might have a King, yet he is the Ocean itself, it lives in him as it does every living creature. Water is the very foundation of the world. Ruling the ocean will upset the balance and will bring down the world. While you believe yourself to be saving the world you are doing all you can to destroy it" She tells him.

The words she has spoken do not affect him in the slightest for the King has said this as well, and it does not matter. Dimitri and his father are doing the world a favor by killing the King. She walks over to him as he has begun to back away from he does stop himself when he realizes that he does not need to be afraid of this girl as she is just a simple human girl while he is not human and least of simple. Perhaps not as grand as his father but still he does have hidden abilities which have yet to show themselves.

On the other hand he has to deep down know that what he is doing is wrong, but he has not realized it himself, arrogance is a difficult thing to throw away and allow the truth to slap one in the face. "The ocean is in all of us, whether we know it or not, it is there. Can you not feel it?" She whispers to him as she stands in front of him. Her eyes, one emerald while the other one remains pale green, stare at him with no emotion in them and yet there is so much emotion and love and kindness but also anger and rage.

He did feel it, he feels it every day. He, himself is a sea creature. Which is the only advantage that he has over her, Isolde is unaware of who or rather what he is. He intends to keep it that way. However, the ocean's pull, he feels it every day. The way that his nature calls to him, to be home and be safe. There is nothing like that feeling and there is nothing that he would not do to get back to the ocean.

Still, Dimitri does resist it, and he resists it with all that he is. "When I was a child I touched the ocean for the first time, do you know how I felt?" She asks him. Isolde is so close to him that they're almost touching. Even when he does fear this strange girl who somehow is able to manipulate the ocean in ways that he has only seen one do, he does not let her know that he fears her. Does not show it on his face nor in his eyes.

Once again he does not answer her, nor does he plan on doing that. Still, the girl holds the blade in her hands. Though Dimitri is not sure which frightens him the more, the blade or the girl or perhaps even both. "I felt life itself. It flowed through my body. I did not understand it as a child, but now I understand the voice that has been inside me for so long. I'm finally ready to listen and connect with that voice and become whole" She speaks, perhaps not even to him, maybe not even to anyone but herself.

Allow herself to realize just how much she truly feels like she belongs. The ocean gives her things which she has been missing for so long, and it is only that she has connected to the ocean that she realizes the feelings that were deep within her. "But, now you're going to understand just how deep my anger goes for you and everything that you stand for. Because of you, I had to suffer for days. Do you have any idea how painful it is to get shot with an arrow?" She asks him, not even waiting around for an answer.

Isolde's famous smirk is on her face and the anger that she feels for him is shown through her eyes which glare at him with this intense fire. "It is more painful than ever and the days afterwards... it were the worsts days of my life. And even now I still bleed from the wound that though created, and yet I cannot even die. You should truly work on your killing technique for it would appear that you cannot kill me, and you cannot kill my friend, Ahmeya" Isolde speaks, the last sentence she said slowly to let it sink into his mind that he did not kill her like he thought her did.

She holds the blade to her side and in a split second Ahmeya appears from the waves and takes the knife into her hands and pins him down, where Dimitri had nowhere to go and nowhere to run. He is pinned under her where she smirks. The wild nature of the ocean nymph is something that he is about to realize if he has not already. All while Isolde stand there with a smirk on her face. "Do what you wish with him but do not take his life, there is something else I have planned for him" Isolde speaks.

Not even waiting for the other one to answer Isolde turns to the forest. While her eyes might not be able to see it, she knows that within that forest there is a battle. Not the biggest one that this world has faced, not even close and yet it is close to the world ending for if the King were to die in battle, the world will suffer greatly for it. Isolde ignores just how much Ahmeya is having her sweet revenge, knowing that she will have her turn soon, now she has bigger fish to catch.

The world is a strange place and while this Isolde has always known she never could have imagined that one day she would be walking towards the forest with the waves following behind her. While her eyes do not look back she is aware of the massive wave that trails behind her. It moves as she moves, and it goes along with her. The sounds so loud that nothing else can be heard but the roaring thunder from the large tsunami that is welcoming itself into the forest.

The power that only water holds is destructive and unlike anything anyone has ever seen before. It can be the very thing that gives life to this world, but it can also be the very thing that destroys it in one single moment. The ocean itself can do many things and some are great while others are not as much, yet all of those things are necessary for the world to be balanced. Without the ocean or any water source there would not be any ocean and now Hunter is about to see the side that he would rather not want to see.

The tsunami is growing wilder and wilder with each step that the girl takes. The power that is coming. It pushes down trees to the ground where they are destroyed, some are even taken apart. Branches and leaves are coming along the massive wave that has shadowed the sun and created this darkness. Still, with her one eye Isolde is able to see, through only the eye that is emerald green, yet that is plenty and gives her enough sight to know where she is going. Though she does not need it for inside she can feel him and knows how to find him, she just can feel him.

Poseidon's energy her body can feel, perhaps not fully understand it, but it is there, and she can find it and him while doing so. Even in the middle of a forest which she walked through before, but her eyes could not see at the time. Now she walks through the forest as if she has been there her whole life. Every root that is in her way she walks over and does not trip over anything. While leaving a bloody trail behind her that is taken by the wave as well and blending into the ocean before growing lost forever.

The girl may appear to be dying as her body is covered in her own blood which still leaks from the open wounds that have not yet healed, but she is more alive than she has ever been in her life. The plan inside her head is starting to take action as soon she's able to see the raging battle. Both Poseidon (Thomas) as well as Hunter are bloodied and still fighting as if they have just started, neither one of them willing nor prepared to back down.

The smirk on her face grows as the two of them have noticed the tsunami that is headed their way and then their eyes land on the girl. One of them proudly looking at her while the other one carries a look of disgust and hate, but that does not seem to matter to the girl for she has a plan that is about to become reality. Isolde has always been great at thinking of these plans which she uses to trick people and throughout her entire childhood she has used this talent to free herself from boredom.

This time she's about to free herself from evil as well as the rest of the world. The plan which she has started is much larger than even she knows herself. As if the ocean had spoken to her, she turns around and faces the massive wave. Inside there can be seen broken branches, leaves, fish and dirt are scattered and yet the beauty from the water can be seen. It somehow glows and Isolde smiles at the wave. The water comforting her even in those times when this war is taking place, even when she knows she is bleeding to death almost.

Isolde does not palm on killing them, no, she does intend on playing with them. As if a cat were to play with a mouse. Never truly eating it, the cat plays with the mouse until it has died or the cat kills it out of boredom. Either way the mouse ends up dead and the cat looks for another to satisfy the ever-growing need for a game. The hunger is visible in the girl who is ready to play with them, and she wishes to do all she can to destroy them, yet not kill them.

Unlike the cat she does not wish to kill them yet. Not until they have been paid for their crimes. She walks over to where Thomas is giving her a smirk on his face, and the handsome beauty which he holds can still be seen. He holds a weapon in his hands that she has never seen before a bit there is power coming from it. Power that even she will never be able to imagine. The ocean does feel it as well as it draws closer to the King and Queen who have finally been reunited. Even if that reunion is on the open battlefield.

He walks over to her and does not waste any time to pull her towards him, not allowing her to see that all the pain that she would be feeling at this very moment from the still open and bleeding wounds, Poseidon is feeling at this very moment. He feels her pain, he has taken her pain away from her and given it to himself. Does he regret it? No, Poseidon would never regret taking away the pain which the girl he has begun to love feels, and he will continue to do so for the pain that her human body would not be able to handle.

Nothing on his watch is about to happen to her (despite it already having happened) and he will do whatever it takes to keep her safe from now one. Isolde gives the man a smile, a real smile. The smirk on her face long gone and replaced with a smile, a smile that only he can see as it is only meant for him. "The world is not ending today" He tells her, the truth of course. It does not take much thinking to know that Poseidon will win this battle for he has already won, he had won before it had begun.

King Poseidon is not called a King for no reason and while the girl had yet to figure it out he knew the plan that would eventually form inside her head and knew the best way for her to realize it herself was to stall. "This is neither the time nor place to speak about ending the world" She speaks. Through bleeding and seeing her best friend dead, Isolde has not been frightened by it but talking to the man that makes her heart beat faster does frighten her a great deal.

"This is the definition of a perfect place to speak about it" He tells her and pulls her closer to him. Both of them ignoring the angry creature that is so close to attacking them. The wave behind them telling him that he does not stand a change that he will be submerged in water and taken down where he will never see light again if he does try to attack them. Though Hunter has never been that frightened by a little girl and a foolish King that cannot even defend those he holds dear.

After all it was Hunter who had taken the girl from down under his gaze and he did not even have to try that much at doing so. He wipes the blood of his face. "Let us finish this! Perhaps you shall live long enough to see me tear her limp from limp!" He calls out to Poseidon and Isolde who had gotten lost in their smallest argument about how the world is not ending. Isolde smirks and turns to face Hunter who only glares at her. His large size compared to her does not seem to matter to her anymore.

The massive tsunami behind her is one that is larger than him, and she does have the ocean to protect her from harm. Not does she need to be able to do the things that he can, to be taller than he, fighter like he, be a creature like he. No, Isolde only needs her mind, and nothing more than that. While the girl is able to fight with different types of weapons, she finds that the best wars are won through cleverness, and it runs deep in her veins. The ocean helps bring out the cleverness inside her to the surface and make her see just how clever and intelligent she truly is.

Her eyes catch sight of how he stands and her plan is working perfectly, he does not know it, but it has already begun, and now she is about to watch it happen. While, Isolde is the one that came up with it, she does not carry out most of the plan itself. Ahmeya does a lot with Dimitri, Poseidon controls the ocean, but she is the one that thought about it all, and yet they are missing one person that is the key to this whole thing. Terra.

The gaze on the creature that is angrier than she has ever seen anyone shifts to the world behind him where a man stands, a man which only she has heard and not seen. The man gives her a nod from afar, and he smirks as she looks at Hunter. "You said that I was nothing more than a little girl, well time and time again I have proved that I can survive anything, even your attempt to kill me. Much like your son, you are terrible at killing and I doubt it will ever get better" She speaks.

Angering Hunter is one of the better things that she does, and she will enjoy that for a long time. "I will kill you!" He yells at her and lifts up his fists and tries to strike at her as she had been walking towards him. He misses her, but Isolde does not flinch as she walks towards him still. Laughing she goes towards the creature that can kill her in a blink of an eye, that is if she were not being protected which she is. The massive wave is following the girl as well. When she stands in front of him, she looks up and smirks. "Your reign of terror is over" Isolde speaks to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 2 10
Aleksander never wanted much from life. He never needed to. As prince of Preadia, everything was given to him. Money, booze, women. He lives in a ca...
12.4K 1.9K 46
Niccola is a demi-queen undercover in enemy territory. Her little sister went missing seven moons ago, but one lead remains: a picture of a woman's f...
3.4K 1.2K 41
Princess Shyra's life has only extended till planet Ziya and she doesn't know how to look beyond helping her people. As far as she's concerned, she's...
131K 11.8K 55
#47 in Fantasy ~ All Aeralie wants to do is touch the sky. Instead, all she can do is watch the land - watch and feed her fascinati...