RiAnsh And Their Tales✨♥️✨

By halfsadhalfunaware

"No One can separate Us" she kissed his knuckles. "Not even Destiny" he whispered back possessively. This boo... More

•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-1/3 )
•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-2/3 )
•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-3/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-1/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-2/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-3/3 )
•|| The Little Revenge ||•
Rising Up My Sweetheart Again
Let's Learn This Bitter Truth, Shall We?
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-1/3 )
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-2/3 )
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-3/3 )
Just Like Our Love
Taking This Shot Was Not Bad
A Proper Author's Note [ A/N ]
Scaring You Was His Work And Loving You Was Mine ( Part-1/2 )
Scaring You Was His Work And Loving You Was Mine ( Part-2/2 )
It Was My Little Family This Time
You Not Talking To Other Men
But It Is Something
Not So Complicated Love Confession
Hoaxing Death For Her
Avenging By Tricking Him
Cold Hearted Mafia Man For A Reason
A Day-Off From Everything
May Impact Your Reading [ A/N ]
Soothing After Hurting Her
First Impressions Are Everything
Getting To Know Ms. Riddhima
They Are A Normal Couple
Tied For Lifetime
•|| A Game In Return Of My Life-Lines ||•
•|| Sunrises And Them ||•
•|| The Mafia's Possession ||• ( Part-1/2 )
•|| The Mafia's Possession ||• ( Part-2/2 )
•|| Bullets and Broken Souls ||•
•|| A Proper Closure ||•
•|| Roommates For Time-Being ||•
•|| Intoxicated Feelings ||•
•|| The Poisonous Punishment ||•
•|| Alive Again ||•
•|| Anew Friendship ||•
•|| Stuck In Between ||•
•|| Saviours And Loyals ||•
•|| Their Newfound Love ||•
•|| Just Another Night ||•
•|| Fate And It's Games ||•
•|| Soul-Siblings ||•
Happy Birthday, CHARVI💖🥺

They Did Come A Long Way ( #RiAnsh Talks )

3.1K 136 33
By halfsadhalfunaware

( This is a random talks part. This Valentine's day, I thought why not refresh memories? So this is it. Hope y'all like it. And by expressing your feelings about this, I'll be the happiest person. )

VANSH'S JOURNEY:

Meeting her. This guy Vansh is a 'I want it so I get it' wala person. The first time when he saw Riddhima that time uske mann me laddu phute. It must be the first time that Vansh RaiSinghania liked a lady truly. And Riddhima's beauty was the sone pe suhagan wala thing. In the very first meeting he decided that for now I need this lady in front of my eyes 24×7.

The marriage thing. When he understood that Riddhima is going out of his sight forever, he used the ultimate weapon to keep her close, THE MARRIAGE. He really never cared about her feelings ( in a positive way ). She'll be his and that's the thing for him. And she being Vansh RaiSinghania's wife will only bring shivers to other people and not any lust.

When Riddhima ran from the mandap. Let us all agree that the Great Vansh RaiSinghania was scared. He was scared to loose her. But then he knows to mask his emotions way too well. And when she returned, the happiness was evident on his face. Haaye! Ek ladki pasand aayi aur woh bhi chodd kar chal jaye aisa toh Vansh RaiSinghania hone nahi dega.

Saving her multiple times. Every time he saves her, he falls more harder and harder for her. He was just attracted to her innocence. In his world where there is no place for innocence, she just came sprinkled her magic and stayed there. Riddhima stayed. Even before realizing her feelings for Vansh, her life was in danger many a times. But leaving him never came in her mind. He was scaring her to death but she was there adamant on proving her husband innocent.

Growing closer to her. Vansh RaiSinghania knew that he is totally different from the world but when it comes to her, he always used to fear that what if his actions relate to the every other guy she met? Let us all imagine na, a person who doesn't know how to talk to ladies except professionally, how is he gonna express to his wife that she holds a very important part in his life? So our dear destiny comes into action and helps Vansh in every way possible. Shootout, Daadi's constant pressure, Ishani and Angre's wedding and Vansh's fake death and many more small gestures made Riddhima and Vansh closer.

Changing his ways of living. On the very first night of their marriage, Vansh knew where his boundaries were to be set. From applying ointment on her legs to draping her saree, everywhere her permission was asked. When Vansh RaiSinghania said that he is a thorough gentleman, he proved it. And that made him the MOST HUSBAND MATERIAL 2020-2021 ( for now ). The first time when he saw Riddhima wearing his mother's clothes, he knew that may the world collapse or go against him, he needs her beside him to fight everything just like his mother did. And nothing else, just her beside him to give him the energy which he used to create forcefully. Also calming himself down before talking to Riddhima whenever she does mistake is the major change which I love. A guy making his earlier lifestyle upside down for you must be a great feeling.

RIDDHIMA'S JOURNEY:

Meeting him. The first meet was a destiny's game and she knew that be it a famous business tycoon or a roadside romeo, she will not play with her usools. May it be Kabir's plan to say no to Vansh whenever he offers her a opportunity to enter VR mansion, she was adamant on working where she gets her deserving respect. And where she doesn't either she'll teach that person a lesson or leave from there. She never really made him the Vansh RaiSinghania in her eyes, he was always a normal Vansh for her which is very catchy.

Marriage was important to her. We all have heard that a orphan's life is difficult. How much difficult? We don't know. But looking at Riddhima thoda toh andaza laga sakhte hai. Ki itna easy toh nahi hai ki mann me aaya aur kar liya. And marriage was important to her because she will get connected to someone and his family. Getting connected to someone being a orphan must be a great feeling. But for Kabir, she sacrificed her dream marriage. It was her good wishes given by some people that she fell in love with the right person later who fulfilled her dream of a perfect marriage later.

Getting fierce whenever needed. Slapping Aryan and Kabir. Muahh, that day I became a Riddhima fan. And everytime she becoming fierce brings shivers to my bones. Everyone might feel that she becomes fierce whenever Vansh is not around but na, na, na, woh bandi dekhti bhi nahi ki Vansh aas paas hai ki nahi jab usse gussa aata hai.

From Kabir to Vansh. Looking at Kabir's obsession nowadays, it was clear that he was the happiest person when Riddhima was with him. But then the mission overpowered his liking ( not love because he didn't really loved her ). But denying her feelings for Vansh would be Riddhima's grave mistake which she didn't commit. Kabir was just a person who fulfilled her insecurities as I said before. But Vansh, she was relaxed because he was the one who forced her in this marriage not the other way around. And Vansh's actions were justifying that he loves her and she was also not afraid to express her feelings kyunki pyaar hai toh hai, usme darna kya. But situations didn't help her that time. Par koi ni Mata Rani aur Bappa ne unhe aur sunhere sunhere mauke de rahe hai abhi.

Accepting Vansh's flaws. Somethings happen in our life which we can't control but we can all do is fight and leave it for being our past. The same happened with Vansh. He fought his past and then left it for being his past. Riddhima came to know it in wrong ways but she did. And when she did come to know, she accpeted them. It was never difficult for her to accept them. She knew only one thing from them, Vansh also needs love and affection. He has been fighting for long time. Too long time. Now he needs assurance. Not rest but an assurance that he is not alone to fight. His Riddhima is with him. Bas!

Pictures Credit~ ColorsTV ( On Youtube, Instagram. )

NOTE:

First things first, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. May everyone close to y'all be all happy and healthy. Me being a akhand single gave me so much time to do all this. I hope y'all like it and not be bored of it. This thing seriously took me hours to do. Clicking screenshots, editing them, putting them in a perfect collage and loosing lots of data. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 5.3K 33
It is a story of a husband and wife who were married forcefully by their parents. They doesn't even had known each-other completely. Let's see what t...
241K 16.7K 44
Cover by @sunidhi_13 In a dark room a man was sitting on a couch looking towards a girl who was sleeping peacefully on the bed... After sometime the...
102K 3.8K 16
A Riansh story #immj2 #riansh
53.4K 1.7K 12
A short story on riansh parting there ways after vansh doesn't recognise riddhima anymore .