Dive into the Ocean, Walk int...

By Koushilicious

What would happen if a merman prince with heart as pure as milk meets a human who doesn't even care to others... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
๐™ฐ๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Good Day!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 3

1.6K 103 74
By Koushilicious

“Yeogi buteora modu moyeora, We gon party like Lilililalala~” Jay sang while holding a mic in his right hand. He was about to continue singing when Jungwon stole the mic on his hand.

“Mameul yeoreora meoril biwora, Bureul jipyeora lilililalala~” Jungwon sang while pointing at Jay who was just pouting because he stole his mic. Niki came between the two and snatched the mic from Jungwon’s hand, resulting for him to receive a hit on his back and run towards Sunghoon who was just silently sitting on the couch while holding an alcoholic drink in his hand.

“Jeongdabeun mutji malgo geudaero badadeullyeo, Neukkimdaero ga alright~ Haneureul majuhago du soneul da wiro, Jeo wiro nalttwigo shipeo oh” Niki sang, continuing the song while dancing in front of Sunghoon. After it, he came back to where Jay and Jungwon is, in front of the television where the lyrics are written, then the three sang in unison.

“Nanananana nanananana, Wow fantastic baby, Dance I wanna dan dan dan dan, Dance fantastic baby, Dance I wanna dan dan dan dan, Dance wow fantastic baby” Jay, Jungwon and Niki sang at the top of their lungs while dancing in front of the television.

Sunghoon just looked at the three who looked crazy while dancing. Jay was dancing like he was being electrified, Jungwon just hopping while shaking his booty and Niki doing some weird dances that Sunghoon could not even tell a dance. Okay, let's just blame the alcohol.

They were enjoying the little celebration that they have after successfully robbing the bank. Actually, they are always just like this.

These four are the members of a small group called “Veleno”, an Italian word that basically means ‘poison’. Veleno was being led by Jay who is the eldest in the group (but usually acts as a crazy dimwit most of the time). Jay is definitely crazy and funny as hell but when he is on his mask as a member of Veleno and doing something for the gang like robbing and fighting, I swear, you’ll never want to go near him.  He is Sunghoon’s brother but they have completely different personalities. Jay is an extrovert because he is definitely funny and easy-going unlike Sunghoon who just wants to push anyone away from him.

Additional fact, he is the driver of the group because Jungwon cannot drive while Sunghoon and Niki’s way of driving is insane. Instead of driving them home, it is most likely driving them to heaven.

The second member is Jungwon. First of all, he is Jay’s boyfriend. They have been together for three years and counting. They love each other so much even though Jay is sometimes being so unbearable. Despite his age, he is smart and mature so he was called the mind of the group.

Niki is the youngest one in the group yet his skill is the most admirable. His hyungs always envy him because of it. He is called the puma of the group because just like a puma, Niki’s speciality is his speed. He can do something that he is asked in a snap of a finger. But everyone has a weakness and Niki’s weakness is bungeoppang.

Lastly, Sunghoon is the younger brother of Jay. He is completely introverted. People are afraid of him because of the dark aura that he has. He also loves to fight. Well, that’s one of his specialties and he is the only one in their house who appreciates silence. He hates having friends because he was once betrayed by his best friend so now, the people that he only trusts are Jay, Jungwon, Niki and his uncle.

"Yah, Sunghoon-ah. Join us here!" Jay invited Sunghoon but failed. Sunghoon doesn't even budge and just continue drinking.

Sunghoon was busy thinking over some random things when he felt someone who came beside him.

"Sunghoon hyung, don't you want to enjoy with us for a bit? When we celebrate, you always just sit there and drink. Hyung, it's no fun" Jungwon said, checking the other since it's always what he does. Jungwon took a gulp once again to the drink that he was holding.

"Don't mind me here and enjoy the night with the blondies" Sunghoon said to the younger. Jungwon just chuckled.

"Okay fine. Hyung. If that'swhat you want" Jungwon said before leaving the older.

This is what I meant about maturity of Jungwon. Despite being second to the youngest in the group, he took good care of everyone by checking upon them always and make sure that eveyone is fine.

Sunghoon took ten good minutes of drinking more and thinking deep before he decided to go somewhere.

Sunghoon stood up and fixed his clothes before starting to move his feet to exit the house.

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Niki asked Sunghoon when he noticed him.

"Just going out somewhere" Sunghoon said while wearing his shoes.

"What?! At this hour? Dude, it's already 3 in the midnight" Niki said to Sunghoon. Niki's voice makes it obvious that alcoholic drink is really hitting him right now.

"So what?" Sunghoon said.

"I'll go with you, hyung. I don't wanna be third wheel with this flirty couple" Niki said while pouting which made Sunghoon smile a little.

"Niki-ah, just stay here. You're too tipsy. I dont even know if you could make it outside" Sunghoon said before going back on tying his shoelaces.

"'Kay fine" Niki said before turning his back to Sunghoon with a pout.

Sunghoon just chuckled and started to exit the house.

He went to their car and started the engine and leave immediately to go somewhere where he can feel the silence that he have been waiting for.

Sunghoon travelled along the road with Keshi's music playing inside the car.

(By the way, stan Keshi. His songs are hella good ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°   )

Few minutes later, he heard the ocean splashes, meaning, he is already near to where he wants to go.

He stopped the car beside the tree, and after few more steps, he already had the full view of the ocean.

Sunghoon smiled softly as he saw the place. He took a deep breath before entering the cave.

This cave has been his comfort place since middle school. Whenever he has a problem, he'll enter this cave. Whenever something bad happens, he'll go to this cave or even when he just have nothing to do, he'll always visit this place.

In addition, no one knows this place aside from him. Even Jay, Jungwon and Niki doesn't know that this place exist.

He looked outside the cave and all he can see is the beauty of sky. The moon that reflects light to the Earth with sparkling stars around it and the calm ocean that makes you calm, devided by the horizon.

Sunghoon closed his eyes and took fresh air to his lungs.

He loves it.

He just stayed there for hours before he could feel sleepy so he decided now to go back to their house and sleep.

It's been a long day for them.

So tiring.

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

“Rise and shine, Jaeyoonie!” Ningning shouted in Jaeyoon's ears, reason for him to wake up from his dreamless sleep.

“The heck! You idiot. Stop being a habbercock” Jaeyoon shouts while touching his ears. Ningning just laughed at him.

As days go by, they are able to be closer and more comfortable to each other as they reach the same goal which is definitely a good thing for them. King Yoongi is not suspecting the both.

“Hey hey hey, get up early, you dimwit! We need to leave early and find the witch” Ningning said excitedly.

“Okay fine, just lower your voice or else we would be caught by my father” Jaeyoon said while starting to get ready.

"Wait, are you sure that you are okay to meet the witch? I thought you're scared to her...or him? I don't even know his gender" Ningning said while shaking his head.

"Do I have a choice?" Jaeyoon said and chuckled "Let's just pray to Poseidon that he is kind" Jaeyoon said.

After getting ready and eating breakfast, they decided to go early to the witch's place since it'll be a long swim. They said that the witch's place will be found at the deepest part of the sea where you only have two choices, whether to survive or die in the journey.

"Oh! A whale!" Ningning exclaimed while pointing at something and Jaeyoon immediately looked at what she was pointing.

"Okay, let's go" Jaeyoon said and swam quickly to the said whale.

"Hi there big fella. Mind bringing us to the deepest part of the sea?" Jaeyoon asked the whale. The whale knew that he is the Sapphirila's prince so the said whale immediately lower his back, gesturing for agreement.

Jaeyoon smiled wide and thanked the whale.

"Thanks" Jaeyoon said before swimming at the back of the whale. Ningning also followed him and swam at the whale's back.

'Wow, I've never travelled this far since my father never let me go outside for long' Jaeyoon thought 'good thing, my father is only thinking that I am going out with Ningning'

Jaeyoon looked around for the long ride while Ningning beside him is just sleeping.

Jaeyoon was just being amazed for the long ride. It also feels good to come out from that prison called castle.

"I hope our plan would end up successfully so the both of us would be happy" Jaeyoon whispered while looking at Ningning beside him.

⛓️⚜️⛓️

𝙾𝚘𝚑, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔!
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢! (𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜🙄)
𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑! 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐~
(𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎)

𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽, 𝙳𝚄𝙳𝙴𝚂❣️
𝚂𝙴𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁!
𝙼𝙰𝙷𝙰𝙻 𝙺𝙾 𝙺𝙰𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙻𝙰𝙷𝙰𝚃! 𝙿𝙰𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙼💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 292 13
Heeseung, a young student whose mother died and who lives with his father, will soon have to move in with Sunghoon, his new stepbrother. What will h...
155K 9.8K 55
A story about a popular girl who had a huge crush on school's bad boy. Everything was normal until she met someone who looked exactly like her crush...
241K 12.3K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. ๐Ÿ’Œ dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...
260K 14.7K 29
How did a hug start it all? All he wanted to do was to help the latter calm down. He doesn't know how he ended up in this cycle of fighting and forgi...