la famiglia è per sempre

By lilyeteller

At birth she had the most powerful and dangerous man wrapped around her finger, and a army waiting if she eve... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
New Book

Chapter 6

6.6K 192 8
By lilyeteller

Xavier POV:
"Xavier, you have to stop this." My second in command and best friend Sky told me.

"I can stop if I want." I chuckled. God I was so high.

For the past month, I've been doing lines. After the first time, after I found Stellas bruises, I haven't stopped. My life is so stressful, I have to make sure my family isn't killed, I have to make sure my shipments arrive on time, I have to stop mafia wars. Coke is the only thing that lets me destress.

"Come on Xav! You can't keep doing this to yourself! Do you remember what happened last time!" Sky yelled.

*10 years ago*
"Come on! Let's do another!" I yelled to my friends while we were at a party. This was our senior year party and I was ready to live it up. I'd been doing lines since sophomore year to forget the pain of loosing my sister.

All my friends and I were doing lines when I started to feel really dizzy, black dots started clouding  my vision until I blacked out.

I awoke to bright lights, I heard beeping.

"Am i in the hospital?" I thought to myself.

"Oh my god he's awake!" Soren yelled.

"W-whats happened?" My voice was raspy. Dominic, my fathers right hand man was at my side. He was like a uncle to me. "Where's mom and dad?"

Everyone looked at me sadly. "You were in a coma Xavier. It's been almost a month. They said you overdosed."

Shit. Moms gonna kill me.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked.

Dominic and my brothers faces saddened. "Xavier, uh, your parents were in a accident on the way to the hospital."

"What? Are they okay? Where are they?"

"Son," Dominic started. "They um didn't make it."

"W-w-what?" Tears formed my face. No no that can't be true.

But it had been. My parents died because of me.

*present*

I almost immediately sobered up for a second. "Yes I remember."

"Then why the hell are you doing this to yourself, your family!"

"I'm not going to overdose! I just need release. I need to forget! Do you have any idea what it feels like to know your sister was beaten everyday of her life and you couldn't stop it!" I yelled. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE THE REASON YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD!"

Shit. I shouldn't have said that.

"Xavier you know damn well I do." Sky glared.

Sky's father was Dominic. He died taking a bullet for Sky on Sky's first mission.

"I'm sorry I didn't—"

"Xavier I don't want to hear it." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "You can't keep doing this. I won't allow it."

And with that Sky grabbed the bag. I was about to fight him but he pulled out his gun.

"You won't kill me."

He sighed. "Your right I won't. But I might still shoot you in the leg if you try and take it back." I growled. "Xavier did you even think about the consequences of this! THIS IS THE REASON YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD! WHAT IF THE NEXT ONE TO DIE IS YOUR BROTHERS HUH OR HELL EVEN STELLA!"

I drew my weapon. "Take that back."

"NO! He demanded. "And put your gun away your so out of it you could miss and hurt someone. Now I don't want to walk in on you doing lines again, got it?"

I stayed stone faced as he slammed the door behind me.

Although Sky left his words were still in my mind.

He's right. I'm the reason my parents are dead. I shouldn't be allowed to live. In a fit of desperation for another line, to feel anything else. I went to my drawer, I still had one more package of cocaine.

And I did it. I did way too much.

Estella POV:
I was in Greysons car driving home, we were listening to Taylor Swift when we pulled up to the house. I got out of the car but he didn't. I gave him a confused look. "Sorry Stel, I have to go do something. Xaviers home tho. If you need anything ask him, I won't have my phone for a bit." I nodded and went inside.

Around twenty minutes later I finished my homework and wanted to watch Netflix, but I forgot the password. I walked down the hall to Xaviers office. I knocked on the door and didn't hear anything. I peaked in and saw Xavier slumped down on his desk.

Then I saw it.

"SHIT!" I ran to my big brother and tried to find a pulse. "No no no no!" He had overdosed. I remember when my "mother" overdosed it looked just like this.

I was sobbing, calling 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" The operator asked.

"HELP MY BROTHER HE OVERDOSED AND HES NOT BREATHING!"

"Okay ma'am I have your location, paramedics are on their way. Stay on the line with me sweetheart. Are your parents there?"

"No my parents are dead." I was sobbing

"Ok you are home alone?"

"YES!"

"Ok listen closely I need to know what he overdosed with."

"Uh it's a white powder, maybe cocaine?"

"Ok sweetie the paramedics are outside the gate of your house, need you to lead them to where your brother is okay."

I ran and flagged down the paramedics, they came rushing in and put Xavier on a stretcher and started shocking him, and injecting him with stuff. After what felt like a eternity they got a pulse. They put a mask over his face to help him breath.

I followed them outside back to the ambulance when Soren and Sam pulled up to the house and quickly got out of the car.

They ran towards a sobbing me. "STELLA! WHAT HAPPENED?" Soren asked.

"He-he-h-he—I walked into his office and he overdosed." I sobbed.

"Shit!" Sam said, grabbing me and holding me close.

"Are you his siblings?" We nodded. "You can follow us to the hospital he yelled and we got in the car and raced to the hospital.

They rushed him into the back, leaving us in the waiting room sobbing.

"Greysons not answering." Sam said.

I was currently sitting on Soren, his arms wrapped around me. "He said h-he wouldn't have his phone where he was going." I sobbed.

"Soren how do I turn on his tracker again?" Sam handed Soren the phone and Soren turned the tracker on.

"It says Grey is in the hospital right now." We we're all confused until we saw Grey leaving the other hospital building across the street. Sam went out and grabbed him.

Grey looked so surprised we were here. However we could say the same.

We sat in the waiting room for around 5 hours, then finally a nurse came out. "Family of Xavier Morrieti?"

We quickly got up. "How is he?" Grey asked.

"He's stable for now. However we need to talk, we can talk while I take you to his room."

"Seeing as this is his second overdose, he's most likely going to develop some type of medical condition in the long run, but for now he may experience seizures." The nurse said.

What does she mean by second? This has happened before?

"Also he was in possession of a illegal substance and will be charged. This could potentially mean he looses custody of his younger siblings."

I tensed, in fear. I don't want to be split up from my family. Soren must have noticed because he grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

We arrived at Xaviers medical suite. And walked in. He was awake, IVs and tubes everywhere. "You guys go in I need to talk to the nurse some more." Grey instructed.

After I ran up and gave him a hug that's when all hell went loose.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT XAVIER!"

"HOW THE HELL COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!"

"I THOUGHT YOU QUIT!"

"DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME!"

"Guys calm down. Look I'm sorry. It's not a big deal."

"NOT A BIG DEAL!" Grey shouted walking back in the room. "YOUR FUCKING DIED XAVIER, YOUR HEART STOPPED! YOUR SISTER CAME HOME AND FOUND YOU NOT BREATHING IN A PILE OF COCAINE!"

"Stella found me?" Xav looked sad.

"AND NOT TO MENTION YOU'RE ABOUT TO LOOSE CUSTODY OF SOREN, SAM, AND STELLA!" Everyone was yelling and I couldn't take it.

My breathing started to get thin. I couldn't think. I was having a panic attack.

Soren POV:
I can't believe he did it again. Especially after what happened last time.

"YOU SELFISH BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS AGAIN!"

We were all yelling until we heard a thump. Stella was on the floor.

"SHIT!" I ran over to her.

"NURSE!" Sam screamed out into the hallway.

The nurses came and put her on a stretcher and wheeled her away.

"XAVIER THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Sam screamed before walking out.

Good. He needs too cool down.

"Guys—I'm-im so sorry." Xavier tried but his voice cracked.

"Sorry is not going to cut it." Grey yelled at our older brother. "Your going to addiction therapy. End of discussion. You also no longer in charge of any shipments involving cocaine, heroin, meth, cannabis, alcohol, any drugs."

"You can't do that I'm Don." Xavier argued.

"And your in the hospital so technically at the moment, I'm acting don." Grey used his Capo voice. "Xavier you shouldn't be complaining, you should be thanking be for doing something I should have done when you overdosed the first time. You might be older, but your a stupid fucking idiot." She scoffed "Now Stella better be okay or I swear to god I'll kill you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 14K 38
Iris Garcia is a 13 year old girl who has been through more than anyone deserves. With a dead father, and a mother whose only coping mechanism is dru...
38.2K 1.1K 15
Although she was surrounded by love she couldn't help but feel hollow and broken. She woke up every day, restless after a tiring and horrific night S...
49.2K 1.2K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
456K 7.7K 46
Serendipity: The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. Marabella Athena Russo was taken away from her dad, an...