๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ || Narc...

็”ฑ Robin_Shadow

[๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.] As summer comes b... ๆ›ดๅคš

0. Choices
1. You gotta be kidding me
2. What if they don't like me?
3. Familiar
4. Pinky promise?
5. Boys..
6. Permanent and meaningful
Tattoos (pictures)
8. Carnality
9. One touch
10. Divine feeling of infinity
11. Heart wants what it wants
12. Long time no see
13. A bloody masquerade
14. Goodnight, boys
15. Between the storm and her
16. Burned to desire
17. Two faithful souls
18. Halfway through Summer
19. Trouble
20. On my mercy
21. Faded memories

7. Eternal youth

2.5K 118 4
็”ฑ Robin_Shadow

Chapter seven

"Come on, Draco, it will be fun!" I tried to pull him out of his bed but it didn't seem to work.

"I have more interesting things to do than hanging out with scarhead and friends." he flipped the page of his book.

I was bored of sitting at the Manor with Draco all the time. Don't get me wrong, I was glad to be there, but I kind of missed my friends.

There were days when Draco and I simply had no clue how to spend our free time. On one of those days I decided to write to Hermione. She replied quickly, and we arranged a meeting, along with Ron and Harry. I wanted to take Draco as well but he was being a dick about it.

"Like reading the same book for the third time?" I raised my eyebrows, as Draco closed the book and grimaced.

"I don't like them, they don't like me. What are we supposed to do, chat and drink tea?" he scoffed, this time grabbing a different book from the pile next to his bed.

I immediately snatched it from his hand, earning a death glare in response.

"I honestly want to set you on fire right now," he hissed but I only chuckled.

"Stop being such a cunt and let's have a good time!" I threw myself on the bed next to him. "It's summer, and I'm bored of sitting at home most of the time."

"But do we need to go with them?" a heavy groan left his lips. "We could meet with Blaise and Pansy instead."

Sure, meeting with them was fun. We fooled around a lot or just talked and chilled, but they weren't my only friends. The Golden Trio, for example, were also my good friends, and so were the Weasleys.

Perhaps Draco wasn't on such good terms with them but there's nothing that can't be fixed. It was worth a shot.

"Too bad, it's already decided," I wrinkled my nose in a playful manner. "Besides, I miss them. We haven't seen each other since we left Hogwarts."

Draco didn't say a word. He began toying with his fingers, ignoring the things I was saying.

"Come on, Malfoy. I bet Potter would love to see you."

"Oh do you ever shut up about him?" he complained and crossed his arms on his chest, "Everyone just talks about the famous Harry Potter as if he's the only goddamn person in the whole fucking universe. This is ridiculous."

The relationship between Draco and Harry was complicated. They hated each other since the first year, for sure, but things seemed to change at this one party when we were in our fifth year.

Even though they acted as if they still despised one another, you could notice the chemistry between them. Draco would stare at Harry, thinking nobody would catch him. He tried to be discrete about it, but for his inconvenience, I did notice. Could swear even caught him smiling slightly a few times.

"I know that you like him, Draco. No matter how many times you call him a filthy Half-blood or a fool, or say how much you hate the stupid Potter-" I imitated his tone. "I see the way you look at him. And I think he has a thing for you as well."

Draco wouldn't talk about his feeling towards Potter no matter what happened. The world could be ending, the skies could be falling- but he would never admit how much he wanted Harry to feel the same way that he did.

"I know he doesn't like me," his jaw clenched, "He hates me, okay? And, I hate him as well."

"There is-"

"If you're going to say that there's just a fine line between love and hate, I am going to kill you with my bare hands," he threatened, knowing those would've been my exact words.

I could only sigh heavily at his response.

I knew Harry didn't hate Draco- and the other way around. But it seemed Malfoy was too blind to notice it and too stubborn to listen to me.

He wasn't the only one who was staring and smiling. Potter did those things, too. But trying to convince him was like trying to bathe your cat.

"Alright, let's just go out and have some fun, then." I rose to sit, "You don't have to talk to him, nor look at him. Just do me a favour and come with me as my best friend. I don't want you to sit here and pity yourself for the rest of the day." I hit him lightly in the arm.

It took him a short while to creep a smile.

"Fine, blondie. Let's get ready."

"I'll see you downstairs in twenty minutes!" I rushed out of his bedroom filled with excitement.

I entered my room and walked up to my wardrobe. I looked through my clothes and after a while, I found the perfect outfit for a day in the city.

I stripped from the comfy clothes and jumped into green, loose trousers and a white corset. I finished my look with some white trainers and a necklace. I brushed out my hair and before leaving my room, I grabbed a small backpack where I put my wallet in.

I walked down the hall and finally went downstairs where I saw Draco waiting for me already. He held two brooms in both of his hands and handed me one of them the minute I walked up to him.

"Looking good, Malfoy," I praised him and saw a smirk creep up on his face.

He was wearing some beige shorts, an emerald button-up with short sleeves and black trainers. He looked quite charming, even though the outfit wasn't super classy.

Well, we were just going to London, after all. Muggles wouldn't care what we would look like.

We walked out of the Manor and mounted our brooms. After a while, we pushed ourselves from the ground and finally flew into the sky, above the Manor. I truly missed this feeling.

An hour passed and we finally found ourselves in London. We landed in one of the empty alleys and got off of our brooms. We rested them against a wall and Draco used a spell to make them visible only for the two of us.

We walked out of the alley, hand in hand. I looked around us, noticing all the tourists and residents. The streets were full since it was summer.

"Merlin, there are so many Muggles," his face confronted in discomfort.

"What did you expect? London has some things to offer when it comes to tourism," I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Now come on, we're supposed to meet the Golden Trio at the restaurant." I pulled him behind me.

It was nearly two o'clock, no wonder there were so many people. We passed by shops with souvenirs, florists and a lot of cafeterias.

"I almost forgot- can we go to the ATM first?" I asked him and saw a rather confused face.

"A what?" he frowned at my words.

"Come on, I'll show you," I chuckled and we walked up to one of the machines.

I was really glad to have access to the money that Muggles used. Even though my father didn't come to London often, he still made sure to have a bank account, just in case. I also had my account as well, and a vault at Gringott's.

I pulled out my wallet and put the card in the ATM, then clicked a few buttons. The machine printed the money and I put it in my wallet, along with the card it gave back.

"So, you put this card in that muggle.. thing and it gives you money?" Draco asked, not understanding a thing.

"Yeah, it prints it. The money is taken from your bank account," I explained and put the wallet in my backpack.

Draco only nodded at my words. We resumed our walk and after a few minutes, we reached our destination. I saw Hermione, Ron and Harry standing in front of the restaurant.

"Mione! I missed you so much!" I smiled and hugged her. I relaxed at the scent of her perfumes, which smelled like fresh flowers.

"I missed you too, Cassie!" she smiled and I let her out of my grip.

I scanned her from head to toe and noticed how beautiful she looked. She was wearing some mum jeans, with a loose white button-up and her hair was tied halfway up with a white clip. The look was finished with a brown bag and some light makeup.

"Don't think I forgot about you, guys." I hugged Harry and Ron nextly.

Their smiles soon turned into confused looks, as they realised Malfoy was standing beside me.

"What is he doing here?" asked Ron silently enough for Draco to not hear him.

"I convinced him to come and hang out with us. I hope you don't mind," I looked at them through puppy eyes to soften them. "I promise, I'll make sure he won't be the typical Malfoy."

The three of them shared some questioning glances before giving me their final answer.

"Alright, he can stay. But if he does anything stupid, he has to go. Agreed?" Hermione gave me a warning and I accepted her demands.

I reached my hand out to Draco, bringing him closer to us.

"Let's go and eat something, shall we?" I suggested and we entered the restaurant.

I've never been there before but heard good things about the place. Big windows and an uncountable number of plants gave a very home-like vibe, just like the brown leather couches.

We took our seats at one of the tables, the atmosphere getting a bit awkward. Hermione and Ron took a seat next to me, while Harry and Draco were on the couch across from us. I could see Draco was a bit uncomfortable, but he didn't say anything.

I sent him a reassuring grin, letting him know everything would be alright.

The day passed by quickly since we had a lot of fun. After lunch, we went for a walk through the city. Hermione brought with her this Muggle thing called a camera. We took a lot of photos together with it. Even Draco had a photo with Harry, which we convinced them to take. Mione showed me how to take pictures with the camera and I took several adorable pictures of her and Ron.

We were now laughing and remembering all the things we did at Hogwarts while sitting in a nightclub. It was already evening and it was getting dark outside, but we didn't care. It was summer, after all.

"Do you remember that one time when you ended up with green hair?" I asked and looked at Draco.

There was this situation when Malfoy pissed off Fred and George, so they decided to get even. They somehow got into his dorm and added green dye to his shampoo. It's not like I helped them, obviously.

"How could I forget it? It wouldn't come off for a week!" he laughed, but at the time he was ready to kill the twins.

No wonder, his silky blond hair was one of his biggest priorities when it came to his appearance.

"Thanks to you guys, I'm really starting to like clubbing," declared Hermione and sent us a suggestive look.

"Who are you and what did you do to my girlfriend?" a rather surprised Ron looked at Hermione.

We all started laughing and felt the alcohol kick in. I looked at each of my friends and realised how much I missed them, and all the dumb shit we did. I took a peek at Draco who was smiling widely and, yet again, glancing secretly at Harry.

"You know, Malfoy, you're pretty cool when you're not being a total dick," admitted Harry as he took a sip of his drink.

"Oh yeah? Same goes for you, Potter." replied Draco as he raised his glass in the air, "To the eternal youth, and for each of you who's going to have a hangover in the morning."

"Speak for yourself, ferret boy. You're the one who drank the most," I looked at Draco and his rosy cheeks.

"I would have to drink at least four buckets of alcohol, so it's not happening, love," he sent a smirk in response.

We all finished our drinks and talked for a bit when we decided to head home. It was already half past one, plus we had to count another hour to get back to the Manor. We all said goodbye and watched as the Golden Trio left.

Draco and I also walked out of the club and started heading to the alley, where we left our brooms.

"I'm so proud of you!" I jumped at him, closing him in a tight hug. "Thank you for coming here! You made one of my dreams come true."

"I'm glad I was able to make you happy, Cassie," he shared a warm smile, hugging me back as tightly.

"You always make me happy, wanker," I let him go from my embrace. "Annoyed? Most of the time. Angry? Yes, but less often. And happy?" I stopped and looked at him, "And loved? Always, Draco."

He wrapped an arm around me, resuming our walk. His subtle laugh filled the silent night air.

"I think I have something even better to make you feel joyful," he announced, "Excited, even."

"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow. "And what would that be?"

"We should throw you a wicked birthday party at the Manor. I could talk to my father, I'm sure he will agree. What do you think?"

"As long as your parents won't mind, I would love that."

"Then it's settled. I shall talk to them."

"How many people will be there, though?" I shifted my eyes to him, tilting my head to the side.

Draco was known for throwing gigantic parties, which mostly counted above hundred people, at least. I could expect everything.

"I know lots of Slytherins who would love to come. Some Hufflepuffs– they always have the best weed, and the Ravenclaws," he answered, making my eyes widen at the numbers. "But only fifth years and above," he added shortly after."

"No Gryffindors?" I teased, earning a sigh.

"I shall let you know my warm heart, darling. You may bring your Gryffindor friends. It is your birthday, after all. I could not be so cruel."

"What have you done to the Draco Malfoy who hates Gryffindors?" I scoffed.

"I still do, Cassie. But this is all about you, and not my hatred. You turn nineteen only once in your lifetime."

"How kind of you, sir," I mocked and wrapped an arm around his waist.

Finally, we reached the dark alley. We grabbed our brooms, as we mounted them and flew up into the air. For the whole way back we didn't say anything, since we were too tired. The only thing we did was share a few excited looks, as well as tired grins.

The minute we reached the manor, we went into our bedrooms. I threw myself on the bed and fell asleep immediately after such an eventful day.

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

1.8M 58.8K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
698K 11.2K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
Fan Service [Chan] ็”ฑ DimTheMoon

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...