Skate!

By JazzyReads761

Dream, a skater, with a bunch of skater friends. George, a skater, having just moved, had only one skater fri... More

Skating at night is the best time to skate.
Why are you guys in there?
What's your shoe size?
Your favorite half and half boy!
I've been injured, carry me!
Uh, I rode him.
The bets are on!
Wednesdays are odd.
I haven't been paying attention and I have no idea how to do this homework.
The weekend hangout.
Sapnap ships it.
You know those BuzzFeed "Am I Gay" tests? Yeah...
Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.
I'm a king, bitch.
Maybe I do like him, Techno.
Why do you kiss me?
Do a flip!
If I were to judge you, I would be a hypocrite.
I can bet that he doesn't like you as much as I do.
Good riddance
I command you to sleep.
I comand you to-
Twinkies
They can't be dead.
We got him. Are you ready?
Hell yeah, I'm in. Who do you think I am?
I command you to follow all of Quackity and Techno's orders!
Do you like me or not?
The end
QUICK QUESTION EVERYONE! READ IF INTERESTED IN WEBTOONS!
Webtoon time.
We have a Discord!

Text your parents and tell them you're staying over.

4.8K 195 552
By JazzyReads761

Y'all, they are just friends for now, neither of them have started liking each other. So sorry if some of the parts make it seem like they do. That's just how their friendship is.

Anyways on to the story:

They arrived at Dream's house and George hopped off Dream's back as he rang the doorbell. His mom opened the door and greeted Dream with a hug. Dream hugged back and Dream's mom opened her eyes to see George. She let go of Dream and rushed over to George with an extended hand.

George took it and Dream's mom clasped her other hand over it. "You must be George! Dream told me about you, you're the one he went to that skatepark with." She said.

George smiled and looked over to Dream. 'You really talk about me?' George asked in his head. Ans as if Dream could hear his thoughts, he winked. George smiled wider and greeted his mom.

"Yeah, I'm George." He said. After the introduction they walked into the house.

"I'm terribly sorry to have to leave you two, but I have to go. Dream, I'll ask your sister to take care of the other two for now, but you'll owe her." Dream's mom said.

"Okay, mom. I know." Dream said. She ruffled his hair as she walked to the kitchen. George giggled.

"Let's go to my room." Dream said. Dream led them up the stairs and to his room. It was a pretty plain room with nothing in it except a gaming desk in the corner.

Dream sat in the gaming chair by his desk and George sat on the edge of his bed.

"So, now you wanna tell me what happened at lunch? I've been waiting all day." Dream said, spinning in his chair.

"Well now it seems like a stupid reason." George said.

"Just tell me! It doesn't even matter if it's stupid anymore." Dream said. George sighed and let himself fall back to lie down on the bed. Dream got out of his chair and laid down on the bed next to George. His body facing George while George's faced the ceiling.

"Well, Techno was gone today, and Niki invited me to her table. But I didn't want to sit next to a bunch of strangers, so I declined." George said. This didn't answer any of Dream's questions and he was about to speak up when George continued.

"And then you asked me what I was going to do for lunch and I panicked because I thought I would have to sit at your table and I didn't want to awkwardly sit there 'cause you guys hardly know me and you'll have to censor yourself and-" George was cut off.

Dream had shifted his position so that he was over George, supporting himself with two hands on either side of his head. He stared seriously into George's eyes and George was a little scared. Dream's glare didn't waver when he saw George's face drop.

"You know I wouldn't force you to do anything you anything you weren't comfortable with. And I don't know if those guys even have a censor to them." Dream said.

George nodded and Dream got off of him and back into the position he was in before. 'Are we just going to ignore that?' George asked himself.

"Anyways, the boys like you. So, you should really sit with us tomorrow." Dream said. George nodded his head again.

'I guess we're going to just blow off that interaction.' George thought. It really wasn't that special, other than the fact that it scared George. He thought Dream was going to start yelling at him, or something. He didn't really know why he was scared, he just felt small compared to Dream.

That's when Dream's phone started pinging a lot. He stood up and went over to his desk for his phone. Then it started ringing and Dream sighed, picking it up.

"What do you want?" Dream said, he was staring at his phone while he talked. George assumed that he was facetiming someone.

"DREAM WHAT HAPPENED?" Sapnap yelled through the speaker. Two others were giggling with each other and saying something like, 'look at his face.'

"What do you mean?" Dream asked concerned.

"Oh I think you know exactly what we mean." Karl said giggling.

"YEAH DREAM! WHAT THE HELL MAN?" Quackity yelled. Dream sighed and sat down on his chair. He glanced up at George who just gave him a shrug.

"I don't know what you guys mean." Dream said.

"Don't think we missed those purple marks on your jaw. Who were you with during lunch?" Sapnap asked.

"You mean the bruises on my chin? Yeah, George hit me in the jaw twice." Dream explained, looking at George who started laughing.

"Wait are you with someone right now?" Quackity asked.

"Yeah, I'm with George." Dream said, turning the camera to face George, who was now sitting up on the bed.

"So, lunch was so good you took him home?" Sapnap asked, raising his eyebrows as if he was implying something. Karl started to laugh as him and Quackity whispered to each other.

"I actually haven't had lunch." George replied.

"Looks like you were too busy eating Dream up." Karl yelled.

"Boom, roasted!" Quackity commented as they hi-fived. Dream groaned in realization of what they thought the bruises were. George rolled his eyes.

"Do you want to go eat something then, George?" Dream asked. George nodded his head and Dream turned back to face his phone. Karl and Quackity were dying from laugher in the back, "we're going to go eat. I'll talk to you guys later." Dream said and hung up the phone before they could respond any further.

"Let's go eat."

Neither of them actually knew how to cook but they assumed that they could at least make macaroni and cheese.

"Dream, where's the box?" George asked, looking around the kitchen.

"I don't know, I swear it was just in my hand." Dream says, raising his hands to make sure he didn't actually have it.

George groaned, "what are we going to do?"

"It's fine, George. I'm sure I know how to make mac and cheese. I think it's a lot like that Velveeta stuff." George assumed by that; Dream knew what he was doing. He had no idea what Velveeta was though. He let Dream take over as he went over to the table in order to get out of the way.

Dream poured the noodles into the pot of water, then he waited for a few minutes for them to cook. He took the pot of cooked noodles and poured it through the strainer into the sink. Finally, he took the package of cheese and stirred it into the pot. Then he poured the contents into two bowls. He tasted the result of his cooking and instantly regretted it.

"I think I messed it up." Dream said. George stood up and went over to where Dream was, seeing the box of macaroni right next to him.

"Where did you find the box?" George asked, pointing to the box beside Dream. Dream turned around and to his surprise he found the box behind him, he picked it up and looked at the instructions.

He forgot the milk and the butter.

He put the macaroni back into the pot and got out the milk and butter. George watched confused as he turned the stove back on and mixed the macaroni, butter and milk together. He turned it off when he was satisfied and poured it back into the two bowls. He tasted from one of the bowls and smiled.

He handed George the other bowl and they sat down at the table to eat it. "How did you not notice the box when you poured the mac into the pot?" George asked.

Dream chuckled at George's use of mac, "I don't know. I just didn't notice it."

George rolled his eyes, "You're incomprehensible, Dream."

When they finished their food, they went back up the stairs to Dream's room. "We really should do our homework." George said, going over to grab his bag.

Dream tackled him to the ground, holding tight so that George's arms where pinned to his sides.

"Oh, I'm George and I do my homework because I'm a good kid." Dream said teasing George.

"Let go of me. It's not my fault I'm doing my work." George said, squirming around in Dream's arms in attempt to somehow escape his grasp.

"C'mon Georgie, aren't I more important?" Dream asked.

"No, you aren't. Now let me do my homework." George said, trying again to escape his friends grasp. Dream replied to that by picking George up of the floor and rolling onto the bed with him.

"Dream, what the hell?" George yelled.

"If you tell me you love me, I'll let you go." Dream whispered in George's ear.

"I already said it once today! Just let me go!" George said, turning to face Dream.

"I'll say it again if you want. I love you, George. I love you. See, you just have to say it back. That's what homies do for each other." Dream said.

"I think you just have a huge crush on me." George teased.

"I don't have a crush on you. I can tell Sapnap I love him and he'll say it back." Dream said.

"Then why don't you ask Sapnap to tell you he loves you?" George asked.

"But George, I want you to say it." Dream said.

"Well that's too darn bad then." George replied.

"Then I guess we're just going to stay like this for the rest of the day." Dream said.

"Fine then." George said, stopping his struggling. They stayed like that for about a minute before George started struggling again. Dream knew the act was done and let go of George. George didn't expect to be released and stayed where he was for a bit longer before sitting up.

"You know what, George? I don't need you, I'm going to call Sapnap. Then I'll get love from three different people." Dream said, getting up form the bed to grab his phone.

"Do whatever you want, Dream. I'm going to do my homework." George said smugly. Dream waited a bit more to see if George would change his mind, but George just continued to do his homework. He called Sapnap and he picked up almost instantly.

"Did you guys have some fun?" Sapnap asked when he picked up the phone.

"No, Sapnap. He rejected me." Dream said with fake sadness in his voice. George didn't look away from his work when he replied, "I didn't reject you, Dream."

"Then tell me that you love me!" Dream yelled back. George just ignored him and Dream turned back to his screen.

"See, he doesn't even want to admit his love for me." Dream said.

"I LOVE YOU DREAM! MUCH MORE THAN GEORGE DOES!" Sapnap yelled, trying to be heard by the brunette as well.

"Yeah, me and Sapnap are going to go make out now." Dream replied.

"Ew, I didn't want to make out with you in the first place." George replied. Dream faked a sob, "it's okay, Dream. I'm sure he didn't mean that." Karl said in reassurance.

"I did mean it." George replied.

"WHY WON'T YOU JUST LOVE ME?" Dream shouted.

"I already told you it once today. That's enough." George said. "But I want to hear it again." Dream whined.

"Sapnap, do you love me?" Dream asked as he faced the phone screen again.

"Of course I love you. Pull up and I'll give you a kiss." Sapnap said, making a kissing noise through the mic.

"I love you too, Dream!" Karl screamed. He ran to the phone and gave the screen a kiss. He gave it back to Sapnap with a chuckle and Sapnap just wiped the screen in confusion.

"Karl, I'm looking around and I can't seem to find it." Quackity said, walking around the room, pretending to look for something.

"Find what?" Karl asked.

"SOMEONE WHO ASKED! BOOM ROASTED!" Quackity said as he started to laugh. George closed up his book and stuffed all the stuff back into his backpack. Dream watched as he put everything away and sat on the edge of the bed again.

"I can't focus on work with you guys." George stated.

"Wooooo! We did it, now he's going to hang out with me!" Dream yelled in triumph. George rolled his eyes and Dream said his goodbye to the three once again. Then he plopped down on the bed beside George.

"Now you have my attention, what do you wanna do?" George asked.

"Movie?" Dream asked.

They were watching all of the Shrek movies because why not? They had started the series of movies at around seven thirty, they were currently watching the fourth movie, and it was now twelve thirty. Dream looked over at George who's eyes were half lidded as he struggled to stay awake.

"Hey, do you want me to take you home?" Dream asked. George just laughed and fell onto Dream.

"I don't wanna go home." George whined as he clutched onto Dream's arm. Dream sighed and scooted the two of them up by the headboard.

"Text your parents and tell them you're staying over then." Dream said. George bolted to his phone and quickly typed out a message. Then he went right back over to the bed and snuggled under the covers. Dream smiled at the excited nature of the boy.

"Sleep now." George said.

"Sleep really is your favorite word isn't it?" Dream said. George giggled and his phone went off. Dream went over to check what it was.

'I'll bring your clothes for you when I go to work.' From George's dad.

Dream gave George the phone to unlock it and gave his dad the address. Dream stood up from the bed to go wait downstairs.

"Dreeeaaaaam! Sleeeeeppp!" George whined, shaking his arm.

"I have to wait for your dad to give you clothes.

"Don't leave me again. Carry me!" George yelled, reaching for Dream. Dream sighed and picked him up. George wrapped his arms and legs around him. Dream walked down the stairs with him. George fell asleep in Dream's arms while they waited with the door open for his dad to arrive.

They were sitting on the couch when he showed up with the bag of clothes. Dream took it from him with George still loosely hanging onto him.

"I'm sorry about George again. He doesn't express his feelings much through words anyways, but when he's tired, he starts to express more with his actions. I think you've already figured this out by now though." George's dad said.

Dream nodded, "yeah, but I don't really mind. I'm his friend so it doesn't bother me." George's dad just raised an eyebrow at him and walked back out the door. Dream took the bag of clothes and George back up the stairs and to his room.

He laid George down on the bed, expecting him to let go, but he only held on tighter. Dream just took it how it was and laid down beside him. George held onto him as if he let go, Dream would disappear. Dream tried to get comfortable without cuddling with George but his arms wouldn't get into a good position.

He sighed as he slid one arm under George and laid the other on top of him. As soon as he was comfortable he matched George's breathes and slowly fell asleep. It's okay to sleep with the homies, right?

Dream woke up on the ground, no blanket around him. He looked up to see George sprawled out across the bed, blanket wrapped only around his waist and half of his arm. Dream stood up and looked at the time. It was two in the morning. Dream just pushed George over more to the other side and curled up on his side. He could probably sleep the rest of the time without a blanket.

2682 words

As you can see, I have no idea how to write parents of stable families. So yeah, sorry 'bout that.

2703 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 206 13
𝐓his is my first book so it's maybe not gonna be the best 😅
59.8K 1.7K 14
The next story after My Bride. Zu Xing is a emperor bodyguard ( Bou Zing) when suddenly he saw Zui Xiang walking out from tge emperor chamber and cru...
3ᴀᴍ By adi <3

Fanfiction

1.8M 55.8K 42
while y/n was too busy yelling at her friend angelina for not helping her fight back people in bed wars, ranboo was still considering if he should ra...
234K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc