ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ||𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙥�...

By kissmetheojamespls

DISCONTINUED | ʏᴏᴜ ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ| in which y/n l/n makes friends with the golden trio, she of... More

Tʜᴇ Bᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ~ ʏ3
Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ~ ʏ3
Hᴏᴍᴇ~ Y3
Bᴜᴄᴋʙᴇᴀᴋ~ ʏ3
Bᴏɢɢᴀʀᴛs~ ʏ3
Tʜᴇ Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Dᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ~ ʏ3
Tʜᴇ Aʟᴍᴏsᴛ Tʀᴜᴛʜ~ ʏ3
(A/n)
Pᴇᴛᴇʀ Pᴇᴛᴛɪɢʀᴇᴡ?~ ʏ3
Exᴘᴇᴄᴛᴏ Pᴀᴛʀᴏɴᴜᴍ~ ʏ3
Tʜᴇ Tʀᴜᴛʜ~ ʏ3
Lᴜᴘɪɴ?~ʏ3
Sɪʀɪᴜs' ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ~ʏ3
Tʜᴇ Gᴏʙʟᴇᴛ Oғ Fɪʀᴇ
Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ Wᴇᴀsʟᴇʏs~ ʏ4
Tʜᴇ ǫᴜɪᴅɪᴛᴛᴄʜ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴄᴜᴘ~ ʏ4
super quick and important authors note
ᴛʀɪᴡɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ?~y4
authors note
DISCONTINUED

Tʜᴇ Bʀᴇᴀᴋ Iɴ~ ʏ3

336 14 3
By kissmetheojamespls

(A/n- hey everyone Thankyou for everyone whose been reading this story. I've actually really been enjoying writing it! I hope you are enjoying it too.)

(Your pov)

Ron and Mione were going to Hogsmeade today.(I think that's how you spell it) but obviously me and Harry aren't going because our families didn't sign the permission slip. No surprise there though. What I had heard about Harry's Aunt and Uncle was pretty horrible, like how he lived in a broom closet for 11 years of his life sleeping on a single mattress. Though even when he did have a bedroom he was still treated horribly.

Whilst Mione and Ron were in Hogsmeade me and Harry decided to have a walk around the castle and ended up seeing Professor Lupin stood at the bridge. I needed to ask him something about my boggart so this was perfect timing.

"Professor, can is ask you something?"

"You want to know why I jumped in front of your boggart?" He said. I nodded my head in response.

"Well I'm not really sure why I did but I could see it was hurting you and I knew you wouldn't be able to stop it so I guess my instincts kicked in, I also wanted to ask you something." He explained.

"Um okay go ahead." For some reason I was quite nervous too see what he wanted to ask.

"Is everything alright at home?" He asked me. I immediately started to sweat under pressure, I didn't really want to talk about it.

"Yeah yeah everything's fine, I'm fine" I lied.

"Okay but if you ever need anything you can talk to me, oh and Harry as well." He said to which I turned around and smiled at Harry.

"You know when I first saw you too I recognised you immediately, no Harry not by your scar but by your eyes. You have your mother Lily's eyes." Lupin said too Harry.

His mother must have some beautiful eyes because Harry's eyes are probably the most gorgeous ones I have ever seen.

"And you y/n I recognised you immediately, you are a splitting image of your mother Rose."He said and I swear I saw a tear in his eye.

"You knew our parents?" Harry asked.

"Oh yes very well, I really do miss them so much." He said sounding genuinely upset.

"Can you tell us about them? I only got told that my parents died when I was younger and that's it. I've never even seen a picture." I said sadly.

"We will save that for another time but I can tell you one thing both of you, your dad Harry had a talent for trouble, which is rumoured that it was passed onto you. Y/n your mother was one of the most amazing and powerful witches I have ever met and both of your mothers were there for me in a time no one else was." He said and he looks like he misses them so much.

"Thankyou Professor that really means a lot" I said and Harry nodded his head in response. Me and Harry then walked off and decided to sit in the common room. I'm actually enjoying this time just me and Harry. I may be starting to develop a tiny crush on him but I can't tell anyone that.

. . Time skip . .

(Harry's POV)

Me and y/n we're walking back to the common room in a comfortable silence. I do find myself starting at her sometimes and I don't know why, thank god she never catches me because that would be embarrassing.

I feel like I need to ask her about what's going on back at her house. I know she said she's fine and that everything's fine but I don't believe it at all, somethings just telling me I need to help her. I want to help her.

We got back to the common room and she went and sat in the big arm chair by the fire with a book she was reading. I can't help but look at how beautiful she is, her (h/l) (h/c) hair glistens from the light of the fire and her (e/c) eyes sparkle perfectly as she flicks through the pages of her book. Well I've now probably been staring at her for about 5 minutes.

"Y/n?" I asked.

"Yes Harry."

"Are you sure everything's alright at home? I know you might not want to talk about it but I just feel like I need to be there for you when somethings not fine and I have a feelings not everything's fine." I said and she burst out into tears.

"Oh y/n I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry" I said making my way over too her.

"Harry I'm not upset with you, I'm scared."

"Why are you scared?" I said going up to her and putting an arm around her shoulders in comfort.

(T/W- Mentions of abuse)

"I've never told anyone this Harry and when I tell you I'm asking you please don't say anything to anyone else please." She said.

"If you don't want me to say anything then I won't."

"Nothing's good at home, I hate it so much there. They are nothing but horrible to me, they used to tell me how worthless I am everyday and how I don't deserve anything they give me. They have also hit me many times, made me stay in my room for days with only water and I've even had the torture curse used on me and more times then I would want to admit." She said bursting out into more tears. My heart stopped for a few seconds. I really couldn't believe anyone would hurt an amazing, caring girl like y/n. I then sat down next to her on the chair instead of the arm rest and she nuzzled her face into my neck whilst I just held her there.

"It's all gonna be okay, you know you don't have to go back there." I said. She looked up at me and said "where else am I supposed to go?"

"We could stay here over the holidays or even go to the burrow, I'm sure Ron's mum wouldn't mind." After that she smiled and stopped crying.

"I'm always here for you y/n, more then you know."

"Thankyou Harry, you really are the best." That made me blush.

After that we just stayed in that position with my arms wrapped around her and her head nuzzled into the crook of my neck.

(Your pov)

Me and Harry were just sat hugging eachother for a while. I never want to move, I don't want it to be over. I just feel safe when I'm with him. He's the only person I have ever spoken about my life at home too and I really really trust him.

. . Time skip . .

(Still your pov)

Me and Harry left the common room after sitting with eachother talking about random stuff for about half an hour, it was really lovely.

But now we were walking back with Mione and Ron too the common room.

"Honestly it was amazing, Zonkos joke shop is the best and the butter beers from the Three Broomsticks were amazing!" Ron ranted.

I'm really glad they both had a good time, it would of been nice too go but instead I had a lovely time with Harry.

"Why have we stopped?" Mione asked whilst everyone had queued up in front of the portrait hole.

"Nevilles probably forgotten the password again" Ron said and I hit him in the arm.

"Hey!" Neville exclaimed sounding offended.

"Sorry Neville" Ron apologised.

We were then interrupted by Ginny, Ron's little sister. "It's the fat lady, she's gone!" Everyone gasped.

Dumbledore then came barging through the crowd of people and I have this weird gut feeling that This isn't going to be good.

"Mr Filch round up the ghosts and get them too look for the Fat lady." Dumbledore ordered.

"There will be no need for that sir, the fat lady's there." He said pointing too a painting on another wall.

We all rushed towards it but I barged through to get to the front.

"Who did this too you?" Said Dumbledore.

"Headmaster, eyes like the devil he's got. It's the one they all talk about, he's in the castle Sirius Black!" Everyone gasped and Dumbledore ordered us all to go the Great Hall. I immediately grabbed Harry's hand and held onto it for dear life.

Once we got too the Great hall and it became night time we all laid in our sleeping bags.

I had Harry next to me one the right and Mione next to me on the left.

"Harry are you okay?" I whispered.

"I will be." He said and grabbed onto my hand and didn't let go.

I fell straight to sleep.

(Harry's POV)

I was laid in the Hall holding y/n's hand pretending to be asleep when the professors walked past me. Dumbledore and Snape started talking and I listened quietly.

"I've checked the dungeons and everyone else has checked around the castle and there's no sign of Black." Snape said.

"Hm yes I didn't except him to linger." Dumbledore said.

"Remarkable how one can get into Hogwarts on his own too feet without being spotted." Snape said. Dumbledore nodded.

"You may now take into accounts my worries for a certain Professor..." Snape said until he was interrupted.

"No Hogwarts staff would ever help Sirius Black Into the school" Dumbledore said sternly.

"Ah and what about Potter and l/n should they be warned?" Snape said.

Wait what does y/n have to do with this? Sirius Black doesn't even know her surely.

"Potter will be okay as now he is in a land of dreams where no bad things can happen so we will let him rest. As for y/n the time will come when she realises what she's capable of and who she really is but for now she will stay happy." Dumbledore explained, looking down at us.

What does he mean what y/n's capable of and who she really is? I will find out and I will always protect her.

(A/n- hey guys this was a pretty long chapter but I really enjoyed it also sorry I didn't post yesterday day I was really busy with school. Thankyou for reading☺️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 25 14
❝ ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴄʜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ 𝒏𝒐𝒕 ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ❞
22.9K 1.1K 15
𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
5.6K 219 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...