Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ~ ʏ3

(A/N- Heyyy guys again just wanted to say If your reading this Thankyou so much. I will try update it as much as possible:) Also sorry if I spell any words wrong and please feel free too tell me if I have Thankyou!)

( Your POV)

"Ello y/n, im 'agrid" Hagrid said in a rather funny voice but I assumed that's just how he usually talks. "Hello Hagrid" I replied. "Com' on now we better not be dilli dalle in now should we" he said. " Um yes, sorry Hagrid where is it exactly your taking me?" I asked. " Ah I thought you'd ask tha', follow me" he said very mysteriously. We then made our way to a rock. Just a plain rock in the middle of the road. "Hagrid what are you doing standing in the middle of the road!" I exclaimed. "Now now young y/n all you got ta' do is place yer 'and on this rock in 3.....2.....1.......NOW."

As I put my hand on the rock I felt myself spin in many many circles for about ten seconds until I land forcefully on the ground. "Now as pleasant as it was back there in France, I'm 'appy to be back 'ere" Hagrid said. That made me very confused. Where we're we? "Umm Hagrid what do you mean, where are we?" I asked, very confused.

" Ah we are in London now." My mind was blown. I knew about magic and stuff before obviously but I had never traveled to a different country in 10 seconds whilst holding onto a rock. " Woah" I said. I love being back in England.  "Come on now we better be goin' to Gringotts." Hagrid exclaimed. "Gringotts?" I wondered "I've heard of that before, isn't it a bank Hagrid?" I asked the giant man. He nodded his head with an enormous smile on his face.

We were walking down a colourful street which I presumed to be Diagon alley. Many children were running around the place, looking through shop windows in amazement. I'm not going to lie I was pretty gob smacked too.

"Right off we go then" Hagrid said as we approached a huge building called Gringotts.

Once we were done in Gringotts I had discovered that my real parents had left me quite a lot of money in a vault. I was surprised to say the least.

Hagrid gave me the list of all the things I need and also a train ticket. Which is how I assume I'm getting to Hogwarts. "Good bye now y/n, I'm sure I'll see yer around school" Hagrid waved.

Well I'm on my own now.....

I looked down to my checklist and decided to get my pet first. I wondered into the pet shop and my eyes were amazed. I settled on this gorgeous black owl with bright blue eyes.

 I settled on this gorgeous black owl with bright blue eyes

My name for him was Star.

I payed for star and left the pet shop. All I needed now was all my stationary, my wand and I'm definitely getting a broom even if I don't make the quidditch team. I can't get my robes yet though because as Hagrid explained to me I don't know my house yet. I had bought all items except my wand, which I was saving until last. I approached the wand shop called 'Olivvanders'.

"Ah hello miss l/n" the owner said, which I presumed to be Olivander. "Um hello?" I responded. " I wondered when I would be seeing you, are you here to get a wand?"

(A/n- I know you would already have a wand from Beauxbatons but I wanted to include it anyway.)

"Yes please." I replied.

"Ah let me see. Hmm which wand. Which wand" Olivander repeated. It took many tries until there was one wand that felt right. I felt a wave of wind around me, but in a good way. Unlike the other tries. "At last, I have been waiting for someone capable of using this wand for many years" Olivander spoke. "This wand my dear is very powerful and I think the wizarding world will be expecting great things from you dear." He said. I was a little taken back to be honest. But then I looked down at my wand, it was beautiful, it was white with pale green vines travelling up the body of it.

After getting my wand I made my way to the train station. I looked at my train ticket and it said 'Platform 9 and 3/4'. It would be an understatement to say I was confused but I made my way to platform 9 and ten until I saw a small ginger woman with quite a few children say. "Platform 9 and 3/4 this way children" I ran to catch up with the family and watched as two boys who looked identical to each-other run through the barrier.

Woah.

The small ginger woman obviously saw me very confused and came up to me. "You look a bit stuck dear, are you trying to get onto the platform?" She asked me. "Um yes, I'm new so I'm a little bit confused" I chuckled.
"All you have to do is run towards that wall" she said pointing to the wall I had just seen the two boys run into before. "If your a bit nervous then Ron could always demonstrate for you" she said staring at a ginger boy who looked to be the same age as me and he was taller then me by a few inches though. The boys face went bright red and I chuckled. "Um yeah okay sure" he said and ran into the wall.

Okay y/n you can do this. Just run into the wall it's easy. 3.....2......1......go.

After that I ran into the wall appearing at the other side. My eyes widened as I saw a beautiful Scarlett train in-front of me with the letters 'HOGWARTS EXPRESS' written down the side,

After staring at the train for a few seconds I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Um just thought I'd let you know the trains leaving in a minute, you might wanna get your stuff onto the train." He started. "I'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasley" said Ron who was also the boy who showed me how to get into the platform. "Nice to meet you Ron, I'm y/n l/n." I said "Nice too meet you too y/n" we both smiled. "Um anyways I've got to get on the train see you!" He said and left.

After that I stepped onto the train and found an empty compartment and sat down by myself, reading until the train suddenly came to a stop. It went freezing cold and dark. I couldn't help but wonder if this usually happened on the train, but then I saw a big cloaked figure slowly fly past my window and slightly open the door and close it again. Being the only one in my compartment made it worse and I was shaking in fear.

After the creature was out of my sight everything went back to normal and I began reading again. Hoping there wouldn't be any more disruptions, I enjoyed the journey to Hogwarts.