Alpha Dylan

By Loveme105

"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired... More

Chapter 1 | You Brought Me To A Club?
Chapter 2 | Don't Stare
Chapter 3 | Wasted Nights
Chapter 4 | What's So Funny?
Chapter 5 | Brotherly Love
Chapter 6 | The News
Chapter 7 | The Arrival
Chapter 8 | Need An Assistant?
Chapter 9 | The Call
Chapter 10 | Don't Tease Me
Chapter 11 | Longline Lake
Chapter 12 | Running In The Rain
Chapter 13 | Flames
Chapter 14 | Pain
Chapter 15 | The Claws Are Out
Chapter 16 | Diner Dash
Chapter 18 | You Call Yourself An Alpha?
Chapter 19 | Forest Fights
Chapter 20 | No Pack Of Mine
Chapter 21 | Pressure
Chapter 22 | Who Are You?
Chapter 23 | Road Trip
Chapter 24 | I'm Not Leaving You
Chapter 25 | Surprise
Chapter 26 | A Monster
Chapter 27 | Was It Really Love?
Chapter 28 | I Want It
Chapter 29 | Sweater Weather
Chapter 30 | I Like You In Pink
Chapter 31 | The Party
Chapter 32 | Don't Play Dumb
Chapter 33 | Family Reunion
Chapter 34 | Secrets
Chapter 35 | Lone Wolf
Chapter 36 | What Are You Hiding?
Chapter 37 | The Truth
Chapter 38 | The Betrayal
Chapter 39 | Is This What Death Feels Like?
Chapter 40 | Relief
Chapter 41 | What Did I Miss?
Chapter 42 | Tearful Truths
Chapter 43 | Corrupted Memories
Chapter 44 | Is This Just A Game?
Chapter 45 | The Accident
Chapter 46 | Did I Say That Out Loud?
Chapter 47 | Coming To Blows
Chapter 48 | Broken
Chapter 49 | A Fresh Start
Chapter 50 | Pour Your Heart Out
Chapter 51 | Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1.0- Jared's Second Chance
Bonus Chapter 2.0- Jared's Second Chance
ARE YOU READY?
THE HUNT
TAMING HIM

Chapter 17 | Long Lost Family

145K 4.1K 1.1K
By Loveme105

Dylan and I finished our food, making our way out of the diner after paying, leaving swiftly so our waitress didn't have time to sneak her number over to my mate.

"Thank you for paying," I said, wrapping my arms around myself as the bitter wind coursed through me, chilling me to the bone.

"Of course," replied Dylan, smiling down at me. "You're cold, let's go inside the mall."

I grabbed Dylan's large hand, allowing him to lead me towards the mall, enjoying the warm feeling spreading across my skin as we stepped through the doors.

"Do you want to go shopping?" asked my mate, raising his eyebrows.

"I don't really need anything," I shrugged, chewing on my bottom lip.

Dylan rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "I want to learn what you like."

I laughed, raising my eyebrows. "Okay, I'll show you."

I dragged Dylan into the nearest store, eyeing up the different clothing as I traced my fingers along the different dresses, studying them.

"This one is nice," announced my mate, holding up a pretty yellow summer dress, his eyes watching me carefully, gauging my reaction.

"It is, but it's not summer," I stated, making my way over to the sweatshirts, smiling as I pulled a light pink one off the rack, holding it up against myself.

"You look cute in pink," complimented Dylan, flashing me a quick grin.

"I have so many sweatshirts though," I replied, shrugging and hanging it back on the rack, attempting to walk away, but Dylan held onto my waist, shaking his head.

"If you like it, I'll get it for you," he replied, grabbing the sweatshirt and making his way over to the cashier, plopping it on the counter.

"Dylan, you don't have to buy me things," I said, rushing up behind him, causing the cashier to laugh.

"I think it's sweet when a boyfriend treats his girlfriend," she replied, popping the sweatshirt in a bag and handing it to my mate as he paid.

I followed Dylan out of the store, scowling at him as he laughed, holding his hands up defensively. "Come on, let me treat you."

I rolled my eyes, jumping slightly as my phone started to buzz in my pocket, but I allowed it to continue to ring until it stopped, gaining a raised eyebrow from Dylan.

"Aren't you going to answer that?"

I shook my head, continuing to stroll through the mall, taking in the bustling crowds of people shopping and chatting. "We're on a date, I'll check my phone later."

Dylan convinced me to follow him into another store, but I ordered him that he would not be spending anymore money on me, however, his reply was just a small chuckle, causing me to huff to myself as he eyed up the jeans.

"Dylan, I-"

My breath got caught in my throat as I gazed towards the other end of the shop, gasping to myself, my heart beating frantically in my chest.

The same man from the diner was standing by the changing rooms, his eyes latched onto me like a leech, causing me to shift from foot to foot uncomfortably. He looked me up and down as he scowled, his fists clenched by his side, causing fear to surge throughout my veins.

"I don't like anything here, can we go?" I asked Dylan, latching onto his arm, attempting to pull him towards the exit.

"Hold on, there's a sale," he replied, causing me to swallow harshly, taking a step backwards.

My phone buzzed in my pocket again, but I was too worked up to check who it was, and I noticed Dylan studying me oddly, his eyebrows raised.

"Clara, are you okay? You look pale," he said concerned, taking a few steps closer to me as he placed the back of his hand on my forehead, feeling for a fever.

"Yeah, I don't feel that great, can we go home?" I asked, looking up at my mate longingly as I darted my eyes back to the creepy man, noticing him start to make his way out of the store, his gaze fixated on my shaking form.

"You're not going into heat again, are you?" whispered Dylan, chewing on his plump bottom lip, his face masked with worry.

"No, maybe I just have food poisoning," I said, turning on my heel quickly and making my way out of the clothing store, not wanting to cause a scene over a possibly innocent man.

My heat had been rough, and it had possibly taken everything out of me, causing me to overthink.

I was sure I wasn't imagining this man; he seemed so real, but I had no idea who he was. I didn't recognise him at all, and it was scaring me that he seemed so furious with my presence.

I tried to convince myself that it was just a coincidence that he was now in the same store as Dylan and I, but it just seemed so strange.

A part of me wanted to confront this creepy man, and demand what his problem was, but I wasn't sure if he was dangerous, and I certainly didn't want any drama.

"Has something happened, Clara?" asked Dylan, bending down so he was looking directly into my emerald green eyes.

"I just swear I keep seeing the same man everywhere. It's creeping me out," I replied, rubbing at my temples gently.

"Who?" asked my mate, squinting his eyes and peering around suspiciously.

"He's gone now. I might just be seeing things. My heat took a lot out of me."

"Okay, well, let me know if you see him again. I want to keep you safe," said Dylan, grabbing my hand and giving it a quick squeeze, leading me out of the mall and away from town.

We strolled back towards the pack grounds, winding down the gravel pathway, enjoying the sunset as it hid behind the wispy clouds, the pink and yellow rays creating a beautiful mixture in the sky, shining brightly.

"Just to let you know, I've got to go to an Alpha meeting next week, so I'll be away for a few days," announced Dylan, running his hands through his dark brown hair.

"An Alpha meeting?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows.

"They have them every couple of years. It's so that Alpha's can discuss possible threats to their packs and form alliances."

"Where is it?" I asked.

"Heron Valley, so I'll have to drive a few hours to get there. Mates of the Alpha's are welcome as well, but since you're not the official Luna of my pack yet, I don't think you would be allowed to attend."

I shook my head, laughing. "That's okay, I don't think I would be much help with it all anyway. Is Alpha Paul going?"

Dylan nodded as we made our way towards the the large iron gate to the pack grounds, pushing them open slightly. "He should be, all Alpha's from around this area usually go. However, if he doesn't want any allies for anything, then he doesn't have to go."

I nodded in understanding, chewing at my bottom lip. "So, you want allies?"

Dylan shrugged his shoulders, shaking his head slightly. "I mean, we don't need them; our fighters are already very strong, but it's always good to have allies just in case."

"Speaking of fighting, would you be okay with training Jared tonight? I feel awful that I ruined the first session, I know how excited he was," I asked, gazing up at Dylan pleadingly.

"I have about an hour until my training session with the fighters, so if you grab him right now and meet me at the training ground, we can start."

"Thank you," I replied, wrapping my arms around Dylan, squeezing him tightly, causing him to chuckle.

I smiled as Dylan hooked his finger under my chin, pulling my lips to his, kissing me softly. I allowed his tongue to enter my mouth as he pulled my chest flush up against him, the feeling of his heartbeat against my skin causing my wolf to howl in pure bliss.

I let out a small yelp as Dylan picked me up, dropping the shopping bag, wrapping my legs around him as he held me tightly, our bodies moulding together like clay.

Arousal raced throughout me as Dylan's groin pressed against mine, causing me to moan into his mouth.

My wolf was begging me to invite our mate back to my bedroom, and make love to him until I could no longer move, but I tried to push her away, just wanting to enjoy the kiss.

I pushed my tongue into Dylan's mouth, grinding up against him, causing him to stiffen as he squeezed my behind, pressing his fingers into my soft pale skin, his breathing getting heavier with every second.

"You're making this very hard for me," he said huskily, pulling away from the kiss, setting me down, caressing the side of my face with the pad of his thumb.

I laughed, feeling a slight blush flush my cheeks, causing me to drop my gaze, feeling embarrassed.

"I knew you'd be trouble," teased Dylan, winking at me before planting a quick kiss on my forehead.

"I'll go and get Jared," I said, smiling, turning to make my way towards my house.

"I'll wait at the training ground."

I picked up my shopping bag, rushing down the path towards my house, a giddy feeling surging throughout my body. I had never felt this way before, but when I was with Dylan, everything felt perfect.

Although I felt overwhelmed at the idea of becoming a Luna and having to run a pack, I knew Dylan would be there help me every step of the way, and would make it seem easy.

I raced up to my front door, quickly pushing it open and stumbling through, dropping my shopping bag.

"Jared, let's go and fight!" I called out excitedly, walking towards the kitchen, looking forward to seeing Jared's beaming smile.

Suddenly, someone cleared their throat behind me, and I yelped, spinning around, my heartbeat racing.

"You scared me!" I said, clutching at my chest, scowling at my father and Gia who stood in front of me, both of their mouths set in a firm line.

"I've been calling you," said Gia, swallowing, as she twiddled with her fingers, her face masked with worry.

"I know, I'm fine," I said, raising my eyebrows, gazing at my Dad's pained face. "What's going on?"

"Clara, Jared's gone missing."

.................................................................................

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment if you can as it really helps me out!

I feel like this book is really starting to come together now, and things are about to get juicy!

I hope you have all had a great day so far, and if you haven't, I hope this update has made it at least a little bit more bearable!

Lots of love xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 5.5K 140
A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control with lifelong secrets coming to light, ke...
370K 11.8K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...
2.4M 73.7K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...
127K 3.4K 24
Bang! I sat bolt upright. Did I imagine that? That noise? What was it? I clambered out of bed and almost fell down the stairs with the panic that had...