various! danganronpa x reader!

pocketPoems द्वारा

please request in comments on request chapter or in dms! just make sure u check the requirements! ***REQUESTS... अधिक

REQUESTS OPEN
Sayaka Maizono X Reader: Accidentally, but Fortunately
🌸Toko Fukawa/Genocide Syo x Timid!Reader: These Rainy Days🌸
🌸Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Reserve Course!Reader: You're Special to Me🌸
🌸Makoto Naegi x Reader: Appreciation🌸
🍈Gundham Tanaka x Reader: I Just Want Cuddles!🍈
🍋🥀Kazuichi Souda x shy! Reader: Hot, hot, hot~! 🥀🍋
🌸Mondo Owada + Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Reader: Nap Time🌸
🍋 Nagito Komaeda x Reader: Dead Girl Walking🍋
Kokichi Ouma + Shuichi Saihara x(?) Reader:(crack fic)
🍋Kazuichi Souda x Fem!Reader: Needy🍋
🌸Izuru Kamukura x Reader: My Feelings🌸
🍋Yandere!Mondo Owada xReader:Secret Admirer🍋
🥀Miu Iruma x Reader: I Thought We Were Partners🥀
⚠🍋Yandere!Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Kidnapped!Fem!Reader: Mine.🍋⚠
⚠🍈Yandere!Izuru Kamukura x Reader: Sorry🍈⚠
⚠️🍋Genocide Syo x Serial Killer!Reader: Rivals🍋⚠️
🍋Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Reader x Mondo Owada: Softies!🍋
🌸Gundham Tanaka x Chubby!Reader: Beautiful🌸

🌸Kaito Momota x Reader: Astraphobia🌸

690 11 12
pocketPoems द्वारा

a/n: no one requested any of this but um,,,i adore kaito so much?? please hold my hand (also another rainy one i know i know) its non despair but also still Ultimate Astronaut kaito!!?? not sure how that works, but thats how it is >:))

"Hey, wait up!" You called after your closest high school friend Kaito Momota. 

You were both out and about in your town, visiting local shops and buying snacks from various places when you were feeling hungry. You were both kicking off the beginning of spring break by having a bit of a spending spree, but neither of you mind, it was a lot of fun. 

Kaito was rushing ahead of you in a snack store, seeing that they had the "space food" ice cream bars. It was just freeze dried ice cream, but you could see the genuine excitement spark in his eyes. "(y/n), look at this! It's real space food!" "No it isn't, dummy, they just say that so people like you are more inclined to buy it." You booped him on the nose as you spoke, and he looked at you with a childish pout. "How do you know that!" He said, clinging on to the package of sweet food.

"I suppose I don't." You sighed, a defeated smile on your face. You picked up four of the "space bars" and tossed them onto the counter, smiling at the store clerk. "That all?" You nodded, pulling out your small (f/c) purse. 

"Woah, thank you, (y/n)!" Kaito beamed, and you couldn't help but let your cheeks turn a shade of pink. "I-it's nothing, ahaha..." You waved your hand at him as you handed the cash over, grabbing your bag and receipt. 

You both sat down at a picnic bench in front of the store, and you placed the bag down in front of Kaito, sighing as you relaxed in your seat. You sure had been walking a lot today. You looked at the sky.

Today had started off with a clear, bright, blue sky, but now it was getting cloudy. You weren't sure if it would rain, but you were hoping not. You still had so many stores to visit!

As you returned your gaze to the table, you saw three ripped open packages of space food. You looked up to see Kaito eagerly munching down on his third bar, reaching for the fourth one in the bag. "W-wait! That one's for me!" You laughed, quickly snagging it before he could grab it. 

"Please, (y/n), they're so good!" "Clearly! You had three in two frickin' seconds!" You said, slowly ripping yours open to tease him. You took a bite, and you were surprised that it wasn't bland in the slightest, it was really good! You placed the ice cream bar back in your mouth, leaving it there to take out your phone to check the time. As you turned to get your phone, Kaito came face to face with you, leaning down in his seat as he did so. You made quick eye contact before he bit down on the other side of the space bar. 

"Wh-mmf!!" You tried to talk, but instead bit off your end of the bar and pulled back. "Kaito!" You said after swallowing. He pulled what remained of the ice cream bar out of his mouth after taking a bite, and grinned at you. "What? I just wanted some." 

You gently and jokingly punched him in the shoulder, "Jerk." You smiled though, your heart warming as you stared at him. You gave another look to the sky, and much to your dismay, it had gotten dark and gray. "Oh no. Kaito, we better start getting ready to go back to our houses." You frowned, packing up your bag and phone. Kaito looked surprised, glancing up to the cloudy sky. 

"No! Wait, you don't have to go!" You looked at him, his sudden shout alarming you. "Sorry, I just um...do you wanna maybe come back to my house?" He said, looking between your (e/c) eyes and the ground.  

You grinned, his bashfulness clashing with his usual boisterous personality made you laugh internally. "Of course, that sounds good!" You said, standing up. "Great! Come on, let's go!" Kaito stood too, this time grabbing your hand to lead the way. 

As you walked, you noticed that Kaito's grip remained the entire time, and so did yours. Your face was definitely red by now, and it wasn't just because of all the exercise you were getting.

You were both walking along a much less populated area of houses, Kaito talking every now and then, his grandparents, his training to be a space cadet, just all the recent things going on for him. You happily contributed to his conversation, encouraging his efforts to become an astronaut, expressing how happy you were for him that his dream was really coming true.

After a bit, Kaito stopped at a large house at the end of a block. After walking for so long, you idled in front of his door as he took out his keys and unlocked it, resting your tired ankles in the stillness.

"Come on in! Sorry if it's a bit messy, I guess I wasn't expecting the weather to pull this on us, haha." He chuckled, letting you go in first. You took a breath of air-conditioned air, cooling off after walking around in the slightly humid and warm air. Kaito quickly got you both bottles of cold water, something you both somehow forgot to buy on your shopping journey. 

Once you sat down, it seemed you both had made it here just in time. In almost an instant, rain began to downpour as you both sat down on his couch. Looked like it would be a while until you could walk home. 

"Geez! Feels like it was just so sunny out!" Kaito exclaims, to which you laugh. "That's because it was just sunny, this came out of no where." You spoke, leaning back in your seat next to Kaito. 

"So what now then?" You said, glancing at Kaito. You both sat in silence for a bit, contemplating your next course of action. You were both worn out, so you ended up sitting there in comforting silence for quite a while, enjoying the coolness of his house and the softness of his couch. 

Kaito quietly got up and messed around with the DVD player connected to his medium-sized T.V., putting a movie in, and retreating to the second floor of his house. You hear a muffled thud thud thud as he comes trotting back down the stairs, carrying about a thousand pounds of pure pillows and blankets. "How's this?" He says behind the cushy mound in his arms. 

You gave him a thumbs up as you clicked play on the remote he left in his seat. He left the lights on all around his house, and despite the huge waste of electricity that was, it gave a nice, warm lighting in the dreariness of the outdoors. 

Time passed as you both sat there, watching movie after movie, and eventually Kaito just put on a show, turning the auto-play option on. You were both starting to doze off, the sound of the rain pittering and pattering on his house roof relaxing you. You had fallen asleep before Kaito did, your body falling into his as your head landed on Kaito's shoulder. 

Unbeknownst to you, Kaito heart was racing at the touch of contact you were making. He let out a soft chuckle, reaching over himself to give you a few soft pats on the head. 

It took Kaito a bit to fall asleep with you, because you had gone so limp that your body slid further over him, your head now lying in his lap. Kaito took the time to play with your hair a little, a smile adorning his facial features. Goodness, he thought you were such a cutie, and he never really got to see this soft, vulnerable side of you. He loved it, of course, and eventually laid his head back on the couch and drifted off to sleep himself.

Your quiet peace lasted for a while, but ended abruptly when a loud clap of thunder awoke the both of you with a  start. "K-Kaito!" You threw your blanket over your head and dove down, holding your ears as you both watched a strike of lightning hit the ground. You were shaking in a child's pose, your body betraying your usual casualness and trembling with vigor. Your ears hurt from the initial booming of the thunder, and you could just feel the next one getting ready to hit. 

"Eh? (y/n), you okay?" Kaito put one hand on your back, and you flinched.  Kaito didn't pull away though, just scooting closer to you as you shook. "I-it's fine, just gotta...wait through the storm." You spoke, a obviously fake smile barely tugging at your lips. 

The second bolt of lightning struck...and Kaito's house went dark. It was dark outside, so the lack of any light in the neighborhood turned the whole house a deep shade of black, of which neither of you could see through. Thunder proceeded to follow, and you fell off the couch with a wince. "(y/n)! Where are you!?" Kaito almost shouted, alarmed by the thud your fall had made. "H-here.." You said, reaching out to find him. You felt a hand, and you grasped onto it for dear life.

Kaito lifted you up fast and hard, and you curled your knees up to your chest, now sitting on his lap. "K-Kaito!" He let out a warm chuckle, and held you. "Hey, it's okay (y/n)!" You knew he could feel you shaking, your body betrayed you as every joint, nerve, and muscle quaked with fear. You let your head rest in the crook of his neck, focusing on trying to steady our breathing. Kaito rubbed comforting circles into your back, his other hand resting on the back of your head.

"I'm sorry, this is..stupid.." You let out an uneasy laugh as you clung to his warm body, both of you surrounded by blankets. You could feel him shake his head, "No, no it's really fine! Just calm down, I've got you." 

I've got you.

Your heart was jumpy already, but upon hearing him say that...you could have sworn it double in pace. 

All you could do was nod, and your body relaxed for the most part into Kaito's, jumping at the occasional clap of thunder. You groaned as you looked out the window, the rain just wasn't letting up. This storm was taking forever to pass.

Eventually, you stopped focusing on the weather, instead sighing heavily and leaning into Kaito as you felt sleepy again. "Oh, (y/n), are you tired? Why don't you just stay the night, I don't want you to walk home in this, especially alone at night." You just nodded profusely, afraid your voice might have come out as a squeak as another crack of thunder hit the earth. 

Kaito hoisted you up, shifting you to his back in a partial piggy back ride, his hands holding you firmly as he stood up slowly, and carefully. You wrapped your arms tightly around his neck, still holding on for your life. 

Making your way up the stairs, Kaito was trying to say quiet sweet nothings to calm you down. You felt okay for the most part, but the thunder was still there, so your fear was still there. "Th-thanks, Kaito, really...I mean it." Your voice was barely a whisper, but Kaito heard you. "What are friends for?" He said, and you swear that the little bit of moonlight that illuminated Kaito's face shone a small, sad smile. He looked...disappointed. 

Kaito turned a corner, and walked down a short hall to a closed door. Opening it, your attention was immediately drawn to the ceiling. Hundreds of tiny little stars all connected by a wire with a battery pack were strung across his room's ceiling. It was gorgeous, even if it was a little nerdy. But he was the Ultimate Astronaut, so you obviously understood the decorations. 

He sat you both down on his purple blanketed bed, sighing a breath of relief as he pulled the covers back for you to go under. "W-wait Kaito, I can't just take your bed, that's not right!" You argued, sitting back up before you went under. "Come on, it's fine. It's just one night, y'know?" He smiled, winking as he gave you a thumbs up. You grumbled in response, but eventually laid down on your back, squishing into the comfy mattress.

It didn't take long for you to fall asleep, strangely enough. You were sure it was because your mind was too afraid to stay conscious, so it quieted itself as you passed out. But a small sinking feeling caused you to stir. 

"Hn..hm?" You rubbed your eyes sleepily, sitting up ever so slightly. "Oh, ah...go back to sleep, (y/n). I was just coming to drop some more blankets in here." Kaito whispered, patting your hand as he stood back up off the bed. You flopped back down, exhaustion still wracking your body from all your walking. 

Eventually you woke up again in the night, feeling a much larger dip in the bed than before. Kaito was laying next to you, snoring loudly as he faced in your direction. 

What are friends for?

Friends, huh Kaito?

You scooted closer to him, wrapped your arms around his torso, and fell back asleep.

word count: 2206

this was a mess, but thats mostly bc i wrote over a span of a few days so i couldnt remember where i was initially going with it LMAO

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.6K 37 15
(PRETTY MUCH DONE?? IDK I MIGHT COME BACK TO THIS AT A RANDOM TIME) (TWS AT START OF EACH STORY, NO SMUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT STUFF /lh, ALSO YES I DO...
18.5K 599 22
This main story is complete but I might update it every now and then (but don't hold me to that) so you can read this and consider it finished. Hell...
8.6K 221 33
Shuichi Saihara's life is perfect. He has the perfect internship for his perfect talent at his perfect high school run by his perfect family. That's...
175K 5.5K 70
━━━ 真実 " Your eyes speak the truth when everything else is a lie. " Seventeen students were trapped and forced to play a killing game by a black and...