Untainted Soul [Completed/Dis...

By AriaGuardian

Part 2 of Darkest Hour Ever since that day, Sabre hasn't been the same, he had lost his family. He was less l... More

Chapter 1 - The Start of a mission and Teasing
Chapter 2 - Casual talks and chores
Chapter 3 - What?
Chapter 4 - What is going on...?
Chapter 5 - Watchful Eyes
Chapter 6 - Orange Crystals and Nightmares
Chapter 7 - 2nd Yellow Kingdom and secrets
Chapter 8 - Learning something important...
Chapter 9 - Altering Times
Chapter 10 - His Decision
Chapter 11 - Unforeseen conflict
Chapter 12 - Conflict between rulers
Chapter 13 - Spying
Chapter 14 - Worries of the past
Chapter 15 - Troubled Thoughts
Chapter 16 - Shadows of war
Chapter 17 - Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Chapter 18 - Just a dream...
Chapter 19 - Awkward times, secrets
Chapter 20 - Unlikely Ally and The Camp
Chapter 21 - Family reunion cut so short
Chapter 22 - Confronting what could be the future
Chapter 23 - Rushed Times
Chapter 24 - Cursed Fates
Chapter 25 - Crystals
Chapter 26 - Unsettling times
Chapter 27 - Corruption meets Purity
Chapter 28 - My Message
Chapter 29 - The End Draws Closer...
News :')
News Part 2

Darkest Hour Recap + The Start Of Untainted Soul

627 18 6
By AriaGuardian

I managed to get to the portal, sealed the entrance, making the whole older shakes. I put Sabre in the machine, he looks at me with widen scared eyes. Closed to tears. I smiled sadly crying to myself. "Wainbow?" He asked me quietly, I hugged him tightly and have him wear my scarf. "I'm sorry Sabre, but you just go, go to a different realm that will keep you safe, until the day have come for you to returned here again..." I said as I pulled away.

*

Red Steve sighed, he looked at the young baby, which he came to know to be a young male. Then he heard the door open. He looked over to see it was just a Young Red Steve. "Hey there buddy." Red Steve said as he got up, being careful of the little one and walked over to him. "What are you doing here? Is something wrong?" He asked, the younger Red Steve shakes his head, then looks at the baby. "Papa, who is he?" He asked, Red Steve sighed.

"He's a player, Red, from now on, he's going to be your adopted brother, okay?" He told him, the young Red Steve eyes lit up. "Really!?" He asked in excitement, Red Steve nodded. "Mhm, I'm not sure who left him here or why he's here, so instead, we'll take care of him okay?" He told him, he nodded okay. Then he noticed something. "Papa? There's a letter in the blanket on the bed." He said, Red Steve looked confused and looked where he pointed at, there was indeed a letter. "Red? Can you hold him?" He asked, Red nodded and held onto the young baby carefully.

*

"I guess so, but with me being the true strongest steve, it's just hard to bear the burden." Orange Steve said, hugging his knees. Leader sighed. "I know, you're not the only one burdened by responsibilities, but eventually, when your old enough, I think it would be best if you live outside of the village and somewhere near Mr. Red place. I mean, he could help you control your powers better." He suggested, Orange Steve look at him and smile. "Yeah, that does sound like a good idea honestly. Mr. Red is really nice and doesn't mind helping us here." He said, smiling.

*

"You did this to me Yellow King. You know you did, there's no denying it." The Fake Mr. Red said in a chilling, yet icy tone. Causing Yellow King to quiver in fear and guilt. He tried to look away, only for the fake Mr. Red to force him to look at him. A sickening smile and a lifeless face is what greeted the Yellow King. He was terrified and guilt ridden. He was forced to watch the fake version of Mr. Red twist into nothing, but black liquid. Dissolving.

*

"My my, what do we have here?" A dark voice wondered as they looked at the darken shadow figure in front of them and a slightly darken yellow Steve. "We came here to asked what your purpose in our world is." The Yellow Steve said, glaring at the being. All that was done was smiled.

*

Orange Steve looks at the Pale snow colored Steve, mostly covered in bandages and asleep. "You think Mr.Red might know who this is?" Orange Steve asked, Orange Leader shrugged. "Maybe, I might have to ask him later." He answered, Orange Steve nodded, until they heard groaning from the unknown Steve. Who started waking up.

*

I shake my head and quietly get up, making sure to not make a single sound, even with the chains on my wrist. I look around the dampen and dark cell, with a misty darkness, something no others can survive against if not careful or immune to its effects.

*

"What do we have here?" Rainbow Red wondered as he drew closer, Sabre felt a dark presence and whimpered, Yellow King stood up and held Sabre close in a protective hold. "Don't you dare go near Rainbow Red." Yellow King Growled, glaring at the said Steve.

Rainbow Red hums in interest. "Fine, but eventually, I will find out what so special about that player." He said as he left them be, eventually just vanished, having to go elsewhere.

*

Orange Leader looks at Light Steve after hearing everything he needed to know. "Have you made your decision?" Light Steve asked, Orange Leader nodded. "I have." He said, Light Steve looks at him with curiosity. "What will your answer be?" He asked, the Orange Leader took a deep breath and looked at him seriously.

"My answer is..."

*

"Have you decided yet, Nightmare King?" The Mistress asked, watching Yellow Steve be forcefully fused with some of the darkness. The Yellow Steve looked at the mistress with dark red eyes, glaring at her. "'Nightmare King' Is a Fitting name is it not?" 

*

After making sure they're not being followed, Orange Steve heaved a sigh of relief, then starts heading back to his home. The baby pig squeals in confusion, unsure why Orange Steve had saved him. Said Steve looked at the baby pig with a soft smile. "I couldn't let you be eaten by those big bad wolves, which is why I saved you!" He said with a smile, the baby pig thought for a moment, then nuzzles him.

Orange Steve giggles. "Hmm, I'll name you....Gerald." He said, the newly named Gerald oinks in excitement, happy to be named and be friends with Orange Steve now.

*

An unknown being with a blank grey surface that should have been a face, cracked in what seems to be scars. Dark faded to light grey messy hair, darl, but faded brown trench coat that's tattered at the end, dark grey button shirt, black pants, worned out and faded dark brown boots.

It was Faceless.

"Hehehe, now Childrens, no need to struggle, No one's gonna save you now." Faceless said, causing a shiver to go down the children's back, they were helpless and scared, unable to do anything.

*

"Rainbow Steve?! HOW! I KILLED YOU!" Faceless growled in anger.

Rainbow Steve, who was faintly glowing white, glared at Faceless.

*

Having no other choice, he came to a decision. He had a defeated look, his guards understood very well why he did. He could not risked the safety of his family, and there child that holds a very very important gift, more powerfuller than what they can guess.

Nightmare King chuckled.

"I....Accept defeat." 

*

Sabre takes off his Blindfold and rubbed his eyes, wiping away the tears. "Who...was that? Why were they...familiar?" He asked himself, looking at the water to look at his right eye being a silver blue color and his right being a crystal green. "Maybe I'll be able to find out more about my missing past..." Sabre muttered as he put on the blindfold again.

*

Someone with pure red eyes simply watched from his place in the darkest land known to anyone. "So, what of the crystals?" The being asked, Nightmare King rolled his eyes. "Only have the Yellow Crystal, unfortunately. The Red Crystal is held by Rainbow Red and the rest of the crystals are held by their respective colored Steve leaders." Nightmare Steve answered.

*

Sabre was pulled out of the memory by Red Steve Shaking him slightly, with a worried expression. "Sabre? Are you alright? Did you remember something from your past?" He carefully asked with a worried thought. Sabre nodded a little, he felt something go down his face and realized he was crying. "I... I think I used to have a friend, who's part of a prophecy, saying how they were a failure. I think I managed to convince them otherwise. I... I still can't remember their name." Sabre answered quietly, unsure.

He wasn't sure what to feel right now, he was worried about why he could barely remember any of them. He held his necklace tightly, the only thing he had left, tied to his past.

*

He had a human form.

"H-how!?" Gerald shouted in shock, then covered his mouth.

He had just spoken. He calms himself and looks at his, well, new appearance. He had pale pink hair that's silky smooth and put into a side braid. A golden crown with a few gems on his head, a dark red cotton long sleeve tunic, with a red silky cotton cloak with white fur on the outline, black trouser, silver grey knee high boots. Fair skin and pale pink eyes, oh and he also has pig ears and a tail.

Gerald, to say the least, was amazed by his appearance.

"Hello, Gerald."

Said person jumped in fear, he looked at who spoke to him, only to relax to see a Dark blue Steve- wait a minute, Dark Blue?? "Who are you??" He asked, looking at the odd Steve.

He wore a pale blue tunic with a Dark blue wool jacket, dark grey trousers, white and black shoes, slightly tan skin, Dark Blue hair and dark blue eyes. "My name is Overseer, in my realm, I am considered an Elder Blue Steve for my darker coloration." Overseer, said in a calm tone, Gerald just looked at him cautiously. "Okay...Why am I here?" He then asked, Overseer sighed.

"That is the reason I brought you here, It's time I told you what your role will be from now on...And it is something neither of us would like." Overseer said with a bit of a solemn tone, Gerald felt shiver went up his spine, something tells him he would REALLY hate what he would learn.

*

Rainbow Red Smiled, he had everything prepared. All he needs now is to wait for Sabre and Orange Steve to search for the Crystals, then take it for himself. He looks at Nightmare King, who is preparing for his own agendas. Soon enough, the wheels of destiny will move.

Eventually, things will all fall in his favors.

Soon...

*

That be awkward if he knew that Gerald has a human/Steve form now. "Hey Gerald? How are you faring with your new responsibilities?" Steve asked, Gerald groans at the mere thought of it. "I absolutely hate the fact I can't even helped anyone without causing a bad backlash from it! Do I have to be the Rainbow Quest Realm Seer???" He asked with annoyance, Steve sighed.

"You and I know why. Besides, you at least get to work behind the scenes, while me and the others work on trying to purged whatever is contaminating the Steve Realm Coding." He said, Gerald Sighed, he can't argue with that, Sabre was originally from the Steve realm after all.

*

"I promise, I'll protect you, Little brother." Raive softly promised, hugging Sabre close, as said child fell asleep, holding onto Raive hand, nuzzling closer to him.

*

"It's far too late. Soon, the shadows we all have, will soon take over. Past actions and history will repeat themselves. There's no stopping it all. You and I know, the true reasons the Darkness was originally Created. Steve's Ignorance, anger and actions, is what fueled their own Fear. Soon, your precious 'Brother' will fall under the same faith."

"RAIVE!"

Sabre woke up, covered in cold sweat, he sit up and rubbed his head, confused. Why did he had a dream like that?...He softly sighed as he held onto his necklaces. He missed Raive...He look at the nightstand and picked up a photo. It was a family photo they had taken when he was younger. He smiled softly, he missed them all honestly. 

He just wished they didn't have to leave him....

*

Ta Da! Y'all get the Important Recaps of Darkest Hour and a short teaser of the Book. :) 

Until, just gotta wait to see what this story contains. Seeing as I have 12 chapters planned as of right now, which won't be enough for what I got in mind. Like at around 20 or something, who knows. ;) 

Either way, I'll see ya another day, see ya in the next chapter.

Words Count: [2,021] 

-Aria_Guardian

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 107 29
Sabre has seen everything fall from not only his days in the Steve saga realm but also when Rainbow Steve turned to the darkness and the rainbow hub...
58.1K 2.8K 74
You already know the plot if you have read the original book, but I am not taking it down so people can read it... for those who want to keep going a...
2.9K 190 17
Racing ran in our blood, it was something that nobody in my family could deny. The thrill from being at a dead standstill to over 90 in mere seconds...
5.4K 273 18
Light and Dark. Opposite of one another. A lost Hero soul, left in two. Light Sabre and... Shadow Sabre. Shadow Sabre took control over Sabre, wh...