❦𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕�...

By Maiya_Dragneel

𝘾𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 - 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 2 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚, (𝙔/𝙣) 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚�... More

«Note»
«Prologue»
«1 - The Beginning»
«2 - Moon Demon Company»
«3 - Cursed Gear»
«4 - An Unlikely Pair»
«5 - Mikaela Hyakuya»
«7 - Hikari»
«8 - Mitsuba Sangu»
«9 - Despicable Humans»
«10 - A Noble Encounter»
«11 - Shinjuku»
«12 - Dangerous Drugs»
«13 - An Impossible Reunion»
«14 - Sinners»
«15 - I'll Save You»
«16 - Invite»
«17 - Nightmare Interview»
«18 - Family»
«19 - Possession and Manifestation»
«20 - Taming a Demon»
«21 - Intentions»
«22 - Krul's Sin»
«23 - The Truth»
«24 - Battle Preparation»
«25 - Punishment»
«26 - No Longer Human»
«27 - Nagoya»
«28 - The Thirteenth Progenitor»
«29 - Hostages»
«30 - I'm On My Way»

«6 - Contracts and Demons»

367 15 16
By Maiya_Dragneel

"Okay, everyone. I'll return your graded spellcraft exams and that will be it for today."

I sit down in my seat, on the left, farthest from the door. We had done three exams last week and we are getting our scores now. I already know I've aced it.

"The results of these tests are factored into what rank cursed gear you will be assigned. So look over what you did and try to fix your mistakes for next time." The female teacher advises.

She hands the tests around the classroom and when I receive, I can't help but grin widely.

"Wha...?" I hear Yuu mumble. I stand up and walk over to his desk.
"What's you get, Yuu~?" I ask.

He immediately hides his paper, making me smirk.
"What? Gonna hide your test from your wife~"
"N-no! I got... a great score...!" He stutters.

"Soo, you wouldn't mind if I just... take this?" I say, snatching the paper and looking at his score.
"H-hey! Give it back, (N/n)!" He yells, chasing me around.

I watch Shinoa smirk from behind him and take the test from me.
"Lemme see!"

She runs around with the paper as Yuu chases her now. We switch with who has the paper until finally, Yuu crashes into a wall. Although, that doesn't stop us.

"Oh my! Is this what I think it is? It is!" Shinoa starts.
"It's the legendary grade only those of the special tier can achieve! A legendary grade only a special select few can accomplish!!" I continue.

"Let's show it to everyone!" Shinoa suggests.
"Yes! We must let them know of this magnificent significant score that shall go down in history, dear Shinoa!" I struggle to hold in my laughter.

"Give it back!!" Yuu yells, tackling me to the ground to see I no longer have the test paper.

"Woah, what gives? He seriously got a zero."
"Really? Wow!"

Three classmates gather around, soon becoming six, then ten and so on.

"I think we broke Yuu, Shinoa. Ha... ha..." I nervously laugh.

"Wasn't the Moon Demon Company supposed to be the elite vampire extermination unit?"

Brains is everything. If you can't get the perfect score... you're dead meat.

No... this isn't that place anymore. It's different here. You need both brains and bronze. Although Yuu only has the bronze.

"Check it out! He wrote everything phonetically. He didn't use a single kanji character. How'd someone as dumb as him get in?"

"Don't look at that!!" Yuu yells, snatching the paper and glaring at Shinoa and I.

"Jerks! Quit trying to bully me like that! I'd never expect this from you, (N/n)..." Yuu sulks.
"Goodness, me a 'bully'?"

"Yuu, you just broke your dear wife's heart. Whatever shall I do." I cry, holding in the laughter.
"I take it back, this is totally expected."

"I was just trying to make you popular. After all, you're so unapproachable." Shinoa defends her actions.
"I never asked for your 'help'!! Besides, I don't need friends to kill vampires!" Yuu yells.

That again? If Guren doesn't sucker punch him right now, I personally will.

"Again with that. People who aren't team players won't accomplish much in the army. Plus, you'll make your precious wife cry." Shinoa smirks.

I smirk as well, igniting the rise in temperature in my face.

"Well, (N/n) is a special case! And I'll accomplish a lot in the army! I'm gonna do lots of super-duper important stuff!!"

"'Super-duper'? Are you a child?" I sigh, done with Yuu's bullshit.
"Who're you calling a child?!" Yuu stomps.

"Now now, you three." A voice says, calmly.

I turn with a smile, knowing who the owner of the voice is.

"Yoichi~! What'd you get?" I ask, wrapping an arm around his shoulder as he turns away, strangely.

"Huh? Oh, Yoichi." Yuu turns around to see the innocent, brown-haired kid.

"You're a special case, right? I mean, you were held prisoner on a vampire city when you were little. Reading and writing in English and Latin is probably easier for you. Don't let it get to you, okay?" Yoichi smiles.

"Hm? Well, um, uh... It was kinda, um..." Yuu stutters, clearly flustered by Yoichi's words.

"Oh, what'd you get (Y/n)? I'm sure it may not be as great, but-"

"100." I say, interrupting Yuu.
"Huh?"

"I got full scores on all the tests. I've never failed a single test after the age of 5." I say with a straight face.

That right. A full score. How could you possibly beat that? Oh wait, you can't. Ha ha ha!

"A-a full... Y-you're lying! Show me your test!!" Yuu demands.

I take my test from my desk, which I notice many were crowded around to admire my score, and took the test to shove in Yuu's face.

Yuu gapes, leaving a moment for a certain pink-haired four eyes to grab Yuu's test.

"Dwah?!"
"..." Kimizki scans the paper in silence. He looks up and scrunches his nose.

"Do you have rocks stuffed between your ears?" Is all Kimizuki says, leaving me to laugh.

"Hey!!" Yuu whisper-yells, a tick appearing on his forehead.

"Ahaha!" Shinoa giggles.
"Hahahah!!" I laugh, smacking Yuu on the back.

"If you think you're so great, what grade did you get, huh? It's better be something good!" Yuu yells, all the while, Yoichi panics on how to calm the two down.

Kimizuki walks away to take his test off his desk. When he comes back, he has all three, English, Latin and Japanese spellcraft tests. All with a score of... 100.

"From the right, Latin spellcraft... English spellcraft. Japanese spellcraft." Kimizuki smirks slightly before carrying on,

"Man, I've gotta say, English and Latin are rough for me. I could never be like you, Mr. I'm-A-Secial-Case Yuuichiro."

I hold up my hand for a high five and Kimizuki gives in.

"Told you studying for this together would do us good in the end!" I grin, making him turn away although, I could see light blush on his face.

All this only angers Yuu even more.
"Blood suckers second... I'm gonna kill you first!!"

"Guys, cut it out..." Yoichi worries.
"Everyone! Class isn't... over yet." The poor teacher tries, but pauses when the door swings open.

Standing there is the one and only... Guren Ichinose. With that itchy nose, some wonder how he fights on the battlefield.

"What's going on? Is there always some ridiculous racket going on in here?"

"Shouldn't you know? I mean, you are supposed to be the homeroom teacher." I snicker, earning a blank stare from Guren.

"Ah! Lt. Colonel Guren! You're back from the demon army's officers' meeting!" Ms. Sayuri exclaims, her face glowing.

Oho! Someone has a crush~

"Ah. The Lt. Colonel." Shinoa giggles.

"Hi Sayuri. I'm back. So what's going on?" Guren begins, speaking with the ginger.

He looks over to Yuu and Kimizuki, sighing in annoyance.
"Those two. Again."

"You act surprised knowing full well, these idiots would be fighting. Seriously, don't you think before speaking?" I laugh, ready for a beat down.

As thought, Guren smacks me on the head, catching Yuu's attention.

"Hang on, Kimizuki. That bastard Guren is back!"
"Here we go again..." I sigh.

"Guren!! Fork over my cursed gear already!! My whole reason for living is revenge against those bloodsuckers!"

"Ohoho. I tire reminding you of my existence every time." I glare.

"...S-sorry, (N/n)..." Yuu apologises then turns back to Guren. Before he can say anything, Kimizuki covers his face and continues.

"You shut up. I'll talk. Lt. Colonel, sir. Why did you abandon your class to go awol for ten days? I believe we are fully prepared to make our contracts with demons, sir. If you have any explanation, I would like to know." Kimizuki says, respectively.

"Huh. So your runts think you have what it takes to make a contract, eh?" Guren smirks.

"Yeah! Of course!! Well, Kimizuki probably doesn't, but I do!!" Yuu throws a fist up.
"I told you to shut up!"
"No, you shut up!"

The two fight again as I sigh and walk up to them.
"If you two don't stop fighting..."
"Stay out of this, (N/n)!" Yuu says, angering me.

"Oh really?" I grab Yuu with two hands by the hair and head butt him hard enough to watch him stubble onto the ground.
"Owch! Ow, ow, ow!" He yells, rubbing his head.

I turn to Kimizuki and punch him on the top side of his head, leaving him rubbing his head and glaring.

"Fight again. I dare you." I frown, crossing my arms and standing over the two.
"Oh?"

I turn back to Guren who was talking to Ms Sayuri. According to her, Yoichi is the most stable in handling a demon. I'm proud of him.

She also mentioned how my stability far surpassed anyone else... That should be a good thing, yet it doesn't seem like it...

"Okay. Well, then. I can't stand formal stuff... So maybe I'll just test them myself." Guren unsheathes his weapon slightly, putting us on edge.

Ms Sayuri's eyes widen when she realises what's going on,
"Wha...? Wait! Lt. Colonel Guren!"

"Oh my. Is the Lt. Colonel planning to attack us?" Shinoa stands up, anxiety seeping in.

"If you die... well... It's your own fault for not training hard enough." The katana, now fully unsheathed hangs in Guren arm above the ground before being plunged between the wood.

"H-huh?"

A dark, cold, blackish-purple aura spikes out of the ground and wall, creating an unbearable force for those with low resistance.

Students collapse onto the ground one by one as I remain unaffected and worried for my peers.

"Gah! What's going on?" Yuu exclaims.
"M-my heart...! It feels like it's being crushed!" Kimizuki yelps, clenching his chest.

"Huh? What? What's wrong with everyone?" Yoichi only looks around confused and panicking.
"This... is a demon's power..." I mutter.

"So you're her, huh?" A light voice whispers in my ear, but I turn to see where it came from, no one is there.

Strange...

"Nh..." I hear Shinoa mumble, staying still and seemingly unaffected.

I walk over without a problem and lean on her shoulder.
"You good?" I ask.
She only smiles and nods.

Ms Sayuri on the other hand, puts up an aura of her own, but seems exhausted from it.

Soon, Guren takes the katana out of the ground,
"There. All done." He says before sheathing the sword.

"Dammit, you bastard..." I growl seeing as mostly every student is laying unconscious or barely conscious.

"Okay. Everyone who's still conscious... You have potential. Keep your training up and someday... you may be able to make a contract and earn a cursed gear." Guren begins, pointing at students who are sitting on the ground and groaning.

"Those if you who are still standing... you are elite. You'll try out for gear the same rank as mine... Black demon series gear, right now." He points to each standing person being,

"Yuu, Kimizuki, Yoichi, (Y/n)..." Guren looks to the last standing person and mutters,
"Why didn't you pass out when you were supposed to?"

"Ahaha!"
"No wards at all, and you made it look easy. As expected of a Hiiragi... the family that leads the Demon Army. That's so un-cute, you know."

"What? Just look at how cute I am!"
"I think it's super cute!" I stick my tongue out and wrap an arm around Shinoa as she giggles.

"Die."
"Ahaha!"

"Um... Lt. Colonel Guren? I know you always give out crazy test, but..." The teacher trails.
"You've got a problem with my decision?" Guren asks.

"I'm pretty sure killing students would be a big whoopsie." I sigh, allowing Ms Sayuri to continue.

"Don't worry, (Y/n). But... it's just that, Yoichi's heart is very stable. It's stable, but I'm not sure it's strong enough to accept a demon."

"Huh? If you're not strong enough, then you die. That's the way the world works now. We aren't holding hands and playing house." Guren frowns as Yuu and I sigh in unison.

"But the demons do hate weaklings, sir. Yoichi will be possessed and-"
"Shaddap already!" Guren interrupts Shinoa.
"Shouldn't we ask Yoichi what he'd like to do?" I sigh.

"Yoichi! You want to get revenge for your sister's death, right?"
"Did you really have to phrase it like that...?" I sigh.

"Huh? Um..."
"You're wiling to our your life on the line for it, right?"
"What? My... Life?"

"Or will you give up? If you're too scared, you can leave. That's okay." Guren says, softly.

"...Yoichi. Leave. Nice guys like you shouldn't be here." Yuu advises, standing by Yoichi.

"Yuu... that isn't fair. This is Yoichi's-" I try to argue, but Kimizuki interrupts me.

"I agree with Yuu for once."
"Oi!"
"Huh? B-but..."

"The both of you need to let Yoichi decide! He's the one with-"

"Lt. Colonel Guren, sir! I'll do it!! I want more power! I want enough... so that I'll never lose anyone important to me again!!" Yoichi yells.

A small smile perks my lips up as I pat Yoichi on the head. When I look to Yuu, I see a small sadness in his eyes...

What is he thinking about...?

Well... it seems Yoichi thinks like her, but... Huh? W-who is her? What is this feeling of affection and admiration when I think of that person? I think of them, but I can't remember anything about her...

"Good. Then let's get going. It's time we start the contract ceremony."

«•»

"Here we are."

Guren opens a large door to reveal a room with seven large statues likely made to seal each demon. They're so large, you couldn't see the top even if you jumped to its shoulders.

Before them is a symbol like that seen in the shrine below the school. The room is dimly lit with barely any light seeping in.

I enter and immediately, my mind tells me to run as far as I can. What the hell is this...?

"(N/n)... please leave. I don't want you to be in danger..." Yuu whispers in my ear as I feel a shiver down my neck from his soft breath.

"No way... You have your reasons for getting a cursed gear and I do too. Please let me do this without trouble, Yuu..." I whisper back, proceeding forward. I hear Yuu sigh and continue to walk behind me.

What is my reason...? Well, that would be to avenge my family... right? But I feel this belonging to somewhere else... It's truly strange.

We walk further into the room as light slowly fades, leaving only enough to barely see.

"What are those?" Yuu asks Guren, looking at the statues.

"What you desire most. We store the weapons with the highest rank demons sealed inside of them, here." Guren explains.

"The highest ranking demons...? So I can kill those bloodsuckers with one of these?" Yuu asks, placing a hand on his hip and the other around my shoulders.

"Well that depends on your skill." Guren smirks.
"Still. They're the same as your sword, right?" I confirm.

"Yes. These are all part of the rare black demon series. Anyway, enough talk. Let's get started. I don't have all day to hang around with you lot." Guren says.

"Alright... What do we do?" I ask, my eyes glimmering.

"Pick out whichever weapon you like and step into the spell circle. When you touch the weapon... the ceremony will automatically begin. If you don't let the demon get the better of you, their power is yours." Guren explains.

"If we fail, I'm guessing... death?" I enquire, raising an eyebrow.

"Sharp. You'll turn into a man-eating demon... or the demon's power will crush you. Either way, you're dead. Because if you become a man-eater... I'll kill you myself." Guren smirks at the thought of killing us.

How cruel... You could at least show some remorse.

"Oh my gosh.!" Yoichi exclaims.
"Ha ha! Sounds good to me! This is what I've been waiting for!"

"What? Getting killed by Guren or getting a demon? Wow, didn't know you were such a masochist." I snicker.

"Obviously getting a demon!!"
"Oh really? Didn't expect that."
"What does that mean?!"
"Ha Ha! You don't have to get so pressed about it." I snicker.

"Well, anyway, that smug bastard made us play in that boring school... Once I have the power...I'll get revenge for the death of our family. Those bloodsuckers killed Mika, so I'm gonna kill them all!! That's... one of my only reasons for living." Yuu steps into the circle as he smiles back at me.

"Yuu... you finally said it..." I whisper, before turning to look at each weapon.

I look to the end of the hall, my eyes drawn to two Katanas with an engrave on the blade, reading '50194'.

Why does that feel familiar...?

As I walk towards the two Katanas, Guren calls out to me,
"Oi, that one's off limits. It never accepts anyone."

"What if it accepts me? There's always a chance for it. Even if you say no, I'll still try, Guren." I respond, unsheathing the Katanas and stepping into the circle.

"Damn you. You're just as stubborn as Yuu."

The circle glows, as I'm thrown into a dream state.

Yuuichiro's POV

"Give me your power... you stupid demon!"

As soon as I say that, I'm thrown into an empty space, surrounding by the corpses... of my family...

Their blood is splattered, but at the same time, they're concealed. It's disgusting.

"Hey, Yuu."

That voice...

I turn around to see Mika standing behind me.
"You and (N/n) abandoned us. The both of you ran away and left us to die. You dragged (N/n) away when she wanted to protect us."

"Don't you dare use our names like that. You aren't Mika. You're the demon, right?" I glare at the fake Mika.

"Quit pretending you're my family. Or I'll kill you." I threaten.

"Hm? I thought I was touching your most tender memories. But you didn't even flinch... until I mentioned (N/n), that is. Strange. Why, I wonder?"

"Because I know how you demons work, that's why! So give up and fork over your power!" I say, trying to ignore the thought of (N/n) in my head.

A black smoke leaves Mika's mouth before he collapses onto the ground, leaving a lingering cloud.
"Mi-"

Before I can finish, the cloud races towards me, stabbing me through the chest and lifting me off the ground.
"Grk!!"

"Ah, I see. You have touched a demon before." The smoke speaks as two glowing eyes form in the smoke.

"But it was a bottom rung 'Myo-o' rank. Did you really think that was enough to beat me? I can tweak a heart as weak as yours all that I want." The demon speaks.

"Shut up! I told you to give me your power! It belongs to me now!"

"Hmm. Why do you want power so badly? Is it for your revenge?"
"Yes!!"

"Is it to protect your precious (N/n)?"
"Yes!"

"Is it because you lost something precious?"
"Yes." I say through gritted teeth, "They were the first real family I had... and I lost them."

"That must have been hard. All right. I'll lend you my power. I like strong ones. I like strong desires. If you want power for revenge, and maybe that girl, alone... then I will give you unlimited power."

"Then..."
"But that's not enough Yuu. You gotta do more."

I look to where the voice came from this time...
Akane...

"You have to live for revenge in truth now. Or else we can't give you any power." She says.

"Yeah. Give up your love. We hate that more than anything." Mika says, opening his eyes, "We like greed. We can't stand love."

Love... I can't give her up...!

"Yoichi? Kimizuki? Shinoa? (N/n)? Who cares about companions? Are you going to go off and make new friends... and be happy without us?" Mika asks.

"Well, I, uh..."
"That's no fair, Yuu. Only you and (N/n) survived. We didn't. You left us to die-"

"Damn it!! Shut up, shut up, shut up!! Just give me your power already!! I... I need it!! I need enough power to protect everyone!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

The darkness fades to light and the demon dissolves, freeing me.

I fall back to the ground as the demon now appears as a black flame.

"Aah... love and greed intertwined. What an incredible contradiction. This is why... humans destroy the world."

"..." Sweat rolls down my cheek for what's to come.

"Alright. You interest me. As long as your heart stays strong... I will obey you."

My eyes widen at the statement.
I... did it...?

"Really? You will?!"
"But if I detect even a moment of weakness, your body is mine. Do you agree?"
"Yeah! Sounds good! I agree.

"Then I will be yours. My name is Asuramaru. When you want power, cry out my name." He instructs.
"...Asuramaru."

"Oh, one more thing. Since you are my master now, let me give you a bit of information."
"Info?"

"Yes. You see... There's something strange inside you. You are about one part in ten... not human. Maybe other humans have modified you in some abnormal way."

"...H-huh? What do you mean?" I ask, a cold, chilling feeling welling up.

"Don't trust humanity, Yuu. Humans are more frightening than vampires. Even more frightening than demons. Heh. How odd to say that to a human."
"Wait. What are you talking about?"

"That should complete the contract ceremony. I will be your power. I will be your blade. Open your eyes wide... and let your greed grow. Slice the world wide open... Yuuichiro Hyakuya!"

«•»

I open my eyes to find myself laying down on the circle.
"Ah, how'd it go, Yuu?" Guren grins.

"..." I sit up and hear a clank. I look to see the sword by my side. The weapon that can finally help me kill the vampires.

"Perfectly, of course!" I reply.
"Quit trying to act smug."

Great. An ass to deal with.

"You took way too long to subdue that thing." Kimizuki says with two swords in hand, linked by a single chain.

"So you did it, too?"
"Of course."
"What about (N/n) and Yoichi?"

Everyone goes silent as I look at them.
"What... happened?"

"Well, she woke up, but she hasn't said a single word since. Go talk to her and see what happened yourself." Guren explains.

I look to the side to see (N/n) sitting down with her knees to her chest and an emotionless void in her eyes...

What did it do to you... (N/n)...?

Before I can go check on (N/n)... an explosion sounds behind us.

"What the hell?!"
"Well, damn. I guess Yoichi wasn't quite strong enough after all. Still... a three-out-of-four success rate with the black demon series is pretty good."

"Hey! What are you talking about?!"
"Okay, you two have cursed gear now... so here's your official first moon demon company mission. Yuu. Kimizuki. (Y/n)."

"What?!"
"Huh?"

"Look at the ceiling. There's a man-eating demon up there. You three go kill it." Guren commands.

"A man-eating demon?" I question, worried.
Guren points to the ceiling where a horned Yoichi sits. He's holding a lime green bow and his eyes have no emotion. There's even a white aura surrounding him.

"Hmm... dangerous humans. I'd better kill them all." Yoichi says.

(4038 Words)

A/n: Hey, Hey, Readers. I can't wait for you to find out what's happened to (Y/n)!

So, to explain this chapter, she's losing her memories of everything that happened in the world of 'The Promised Neverland'. Well, she already started to lose them after leaving the vampire city, Sanguiniem, but never realised.

Anyway, have a lovely morning, afternoon or evening and make sure to take care of yourself including, drinking plenty of water, eating lots of delicious food and getting a healthy sleep. Peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 934 9
___________________________ .⋆ ۪ 𖥔 ˑ 𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗨𝗣𝗢𝗡 𝗔 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 - 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗗𝗲𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝘆 ;; 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕...
129K 4.4K 51
/𝗹ē𝗹/ 𝗮𝗱𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲. 𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁. 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐣𝐢 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞�...
57K 2K 16
--~♙-♛-♙~-- ❝𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺, 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 �...
4.8K 286 17
𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 �...