Anime Characters watch Y/n's...

By Spdr-Nja

I've read a lot of these and I thought I could do one of these as well. Some stories might be my idea, but th... More

Universes involved (edited)
Prologue
Chapter 1 - NINJA, GO!!!
Sorry (edited)
Chapter 3 - What's happening to me?
Chapter 4 - I Am The Spectacular Spider-man!
What should Sonic (Y/n) look like?
Chapter Sonic - part 1 - All Alone...
I'M STILL STANDING (author's note)
Chapter Sonic - part 2 - Meet Dr Robotnik
New Guests!!
Next Update and Request
Chapter Sonic - Part 3 - Uh... Meow?
Kickin' it Poll

Chapter 2 - Y/n vs Ragna

6.5K 60 14
By Spdr-Nja

(Stop at 5:57)

Bill: Ok, so this one is an alternate universe. So you might be seeing some familiar faces.

Everyone: Ok

Bill: Now then, let's start.

The screen opened up to show the woods big trees. As it zoomed in, it showed a familiar face walking: Ragna

Blazblue cast: Hey that's Ragna./!

He kept walking for a while longer til he heard something and stopped.

???: Yeah!

BANG BANG BANG

Izuku: Is that Y/n?

Bill: I think that's obvious

BANG BANG BANG

Y/n: YAHOO!

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Y/n: HYA!!

THUD BANG THUD

And then the wind picked up blowing everything away except Ragna. It showed what he was seeing, a giant blue tornado.

Naruto: woah...

Ruby: That's so cool.

Yang: You said it, sis.

Then screaming was heard and a robot flew into the camera and fell.

Everyone: *chuckles/giggles*

It zoomed in to show the silhouette of Y/n spinning fast. Soon the tornado subsided and Y/n started falling to the ground and landed.

He brushed his hands, swung his foot across his other leg and snapped his fingers posing.

This is how you're dressed:

Y/n: What's up Ragna?

Yang: Wow...

Everyone looked amused and the stylists were impressed with his sense of style. The girls even blushed a little and some boys were a little jealous at this.

Ragna: Y/n L/n

Y/n: How's it been buddy? Miss me?

Ragna: What business do you have with me? Or are you here to be a nuisance like always?

Makoto: He definitely sounds like an emo.

Y/n faceplanted.

Y/n: Nice to see you too...

Ragna: I have no time for this. Get out of my way!

Y/n: Woah hold now. You've been acting pretty shady lately. Mind telling me what's up? You can start by telling me why you've been so chummy with Eggman lately.

Yang: 'Eggman'? *laughs*

Even other audience members were laughing and chuckling at this name.

Naruto: *laughs* What kind of loser is named Eggman?

Bill: That's actually his villain name that Y/n gave him. Since some scientists are called eggheads, he decided to call the evil scientist Eggman.

Watts: So if he met me...

Bill: He would probably call you Eggface.

Crowd: *laughs*

Watts: *grumbles* Cocky bratt

Ragna: Not that it's any of your business, but our interests just so happen to align is all.

Noel: Wait, is Ragna a bad guy?

Bill: Sort of. He's an antihero.

Y/n zips at a high speed to behind him.

Y/n: Come on Ragna, you should know me by now. Anything involving Eggman is ALWAYS my business.

Ruby: Woah he's fast.

Bill: Well he was given the title 'Fastest Thing Alive' for a reason.

Izuku: How fast can he go?

Bill: Actually, no one knows. Not even me. (Everyone is surprised) But his average speed is 745 MPH.

Everyone is shocked right now. Not even the fastest people in the room could beat him in a race.

Ragna throws a punch at Y/n but he blocks it. So Ragna kicks and jumps into the air and tries to stomp on Y/n. But he jumped away at the last second.

Everyone is once again stunned. The fight had just started and they both looked equally matched.

A cloud of dust forms around Ragna and a silhouette of him is shown. Eventually, his power blows away the dust cloud.

Ragna: You're testing my patience.

Y/n: Oh sounds like you're not gonna spill the beans so easily.

Weiss: I think that's quite obvious.

Y/n: Alright then, you wanna go a couple rounds? Fine by me.

Ragna: I'll make sure you regret this!

Y/n: So you're not planning on using that Chaos Emerald to cheat, right?

Naruto: Chaos Emerald?

Everyone looked to Bill.

Bill: They are ancient artifacts filled with unlimited power. Chaos energy. They can be used in positive and negative ways.

Sakura K: You said 'they'. How many are there?

Bill: 7 in total. Collect them all, and you can be a source of power. More than anything else in the multiverse.

Everyone looked so shocked. Some scared, some surprised, others cackling because they wanted to use them for themselves.

Ragna: Don't flatter yourself.  I can defeat you with my own power!

Y/n: Suit yourself.

They dashed at each other and kept pushing back and forth. Y/n punches Ragna away and runs after him. Ragna lands, appears in front of Y/n, and knees him up into the air.

Y/n: Woah!

Ragna teleports high above him.

Ragna: I can teleport?

Ragna: EAT THIS!

Y/n: GAH!

Ragna punches Y/n hard and  towards the ground and teleports again.

Y/n was spinning fast but stopped when Ragna lands on his back, making his front body and face slide into the dirt.

Everyone winced, while some were amused and amazed by that Ragna's power.

Ragna kicks Y/n towards a big tree and boosts towards him.

Ragna: HERE IT COMES!!!

Cinder: Such power...

Y/n smacks into a tree and falls on a big branch. He kick flips up and looks back. He sees Ragna coming at him like a rocket. His eye twitches and he jumps to the tree. Ragna crashes into the tree, causing it to fall, while Y/n's eye twitches again.

The crowd laughed at Y/n's reaction and were amazed by the other Ragna's power.

The tree crashes into the ground while Y/n lands away from it.

Y/n's mind: Man, he's not messing around.

Sasuke: (sarcastically) Is it that obvious?

Ragna: Take this.

Y/n looks back and looks scared.

Y/n: Whoa!

Ragna: Chaos...Spear!

Ragna fires a glowing spear at Y/n and it nearly hit him before he ran away. Ragna charges up and fires a barrage of Chaos Spear.

Everyone was surprised and amazed by this. Some were a concerned for Y/n and worried that he might die.

Y/n kept running and dodging the spears. More started coming and pretty soon, the entire field was covered in fire. Soon it calmed and nothing was seen.

Everyone watched as Ragna (presumably) incinerated Y/n in shock and (some) fear.

Ragna stopped to look for the possibly dead teen. His senses kicked in and looked behind him to see Y/n falling upside down. In a moment, Y/n kicked Ragna in the head towards the ground.

Y/n: HA!!!

Bakugo: HE SURVIVED!?!?

Everyone else was surprised and amazed that he survived that. The villains even pouted that the hero survived.

As Ragna flew to the ground, Y/n spin dashed and charged up his Sonic Wave.

Y/n: Not done yet!

He launched it at Ragna and a big explosion erupted from the impact.

Everyone: Whoa...

Y/n was seen falling to the ground and saw something (or someone) fly towards him. When Ragna reached him, they started duking it out and landed away from each other.

Ragna: Damn pest!!

Ruby: Swear!

Y/n: You won't be winning that easy!

Ragna: I'm done playing around!!

Y/n: Hit me with your best shot!!

Everyone's mind: Here we go...

Ragna: Burn through! *dashes*

Y/n: Fire away! *dashes*

When they hit, a big shockwave occurs. Soon they fought faster, looking like shadow clones fading. They appeared here, there, and soon appeared everywhere.

They soon went so fast, everything around them stopped. They kept kicking and punching. They started going slower and sped up again. They boosted into each other which caused a huge explosion.

Everyone kept watching in amazement and were shocked that these teens were so powerful.

Y/n kept jumping off of flying boulders while Ragna was flying at him. Y/n stopped on one boulder and Ragna tried to hit him. Y/n was able to dodge and get out of the dust cloud, then started running with Ragna beside him.

They sped up and kept duking it out. After one last hit, Y/n jumped away, but was hit and hit the ground and started spinning. Ragna came from behind and tried to kick Y/n. Y/n however, disappeared, then elbowed him and grabbed him. He started spinng Ragna fast and then threw him away.

Y/n: See ya!

Ragna hits the ground hard making a big dust cloud.

Y/n landed on the ground and started speeding up.

Y/n: LET'S GO!!!

He ran extremely fast towards Ragnar as he did the same. When they hit, they went so fast, only shockwaves were seen.

They then started spin dashing each other very fast.

Ruby: So fast...

Ragna: How are we doing that?

Bill: You're both able to spin so fast and thanks to your spiky hairs, you both can hit anything with a huge amount of force.

They soon started going in a circle, creating a massive tornado. They kept flying around it and came at each other. They're punches and kicks were loud and hard.

The tornado soon stopped and they both landed on two trees and faced each other.

Ragna: I'll put an end to you!

Y/n: Man, I was bored to that!

They jumped high into the sky and soon were both infront of the sun like...

Ragna: Time to end this!!

Y/n: Alright, bring it on!!

And just like that, the screen went black. As everyone was sitting silent, Bill hovered in front of them.

Bill: So, what did you think?

Naruto: That... was... AWESOME!!!

All the other childish characters cheered and agreed with him. Many adults were agreeing and clapping at their battle. Many people were interested in Y/n's fast powers and wish they could meet him.

Bill: Well then, after you guys grab some snacks, we will watch the next universe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 17
Fanfic. If you don't recognize any of the characters they belong to me. Please ask to use my character I don't just let anyone use my characters. The...
35.2K 429 21
( a spider deku story I started writing on amino)
348 16 16
(This story contains some characters that I've created from the other stories I wrote and this takes place after those stories. Not only it has stori...
297 0 24
Nightmare does it just a dream or a life you have experience. This is a Nightmare that born from a human that access to The Outer Of Apocalypse, Nigh...