Animal

Da Czarcsm

Myra Mirandinelle Gray is easily sucked into a life she didn't expect after she attends a party for graduatin... Altro

Animal
Chapter Two: Great...
Chapter Three: And So We Meet Again...
Chapter Four: Answers
Chapter Five: Him
Chapter Six: Drama
Chapter Seven: Shine
Chapter Eight: Space
Chapter Nine: Devotion
Chapter Ten: In Friends We Trust
Chapter Eleven: The Party & After Party (Part I)
Chapter Twelve: The Party & After Party (Part II)
Chapter Thirteen: Welcome Back... Dad
Chapter Fourteen: Apologies Are For The Weak
Chapter Fifteen: One Day Women Will All Become Monsters
Chapter Sixteen: Take Over, The Break's Over
Chapter Seventeen: Waiting
Chapter Eighteen: Blue Dream
Chapter Nineteen: Confide In Me
Chapter Twenty: Secrets
Chapter Twenty-One: At Last
Chapter Twenty-Two: Don't Let Me Down
Chapter Twenty-Three: In Too Far
Chapter Twenty-Five: Diamond
Chapter Twenty-Six: Graduation
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Control
Chapter Twenty-Eight: 28
Chapter Twenty-Nine: August
Chapter Thirty: Dark Moves of Love
Chapter Thirty-One: The Ice Is Getting Thinner
Chapter Thirty-Two: Proud
Chapter Thirty-Three: Paradise
Chapter Thirty-Four: Hallucinations
Chapter Thirty-Five: Red Lipstick
Chapter Thirty-Six: Enough Said
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Animals *Final Chapter*

Chapter Twenty-Four: I Need You

11.8K 392 34
Da Czarcsm

MEERY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty-Four- I Need You

I had thought I heard a knock on the door but I wasn't quite sure, but then I kept hearing it so I quickly got up annoyed and stormed to the door buttoning up my shirt and opened the door, the guys and their girls were here. They all raised their brow at me.

"Come in." I said waving them in sleepily, then I walked back into the living room and laid back on Ashton.

"Who was it?" He asked groggily.

"Everyone." I mumbled and nuzzled my face in his neck.

"Everyone as in?" He asked still sleep.

"Xenon... Zyre... Roxie... Candy... Raziel... Quinn... Kai... Charmelle..." I trailed off.

"Just forget about the rest of us, that's cool." I heard from the doorway. Ashton and I both shot up looking at everyone in the room.

"WHEN THE HELL DID THEY GET HERE?" Ashton asked now wide awake.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS IN HERE?" I asked now awake too.

"You let us in." Candy giggled.

"Looks like you two had a wild night." Charmelle said with a wink. My face flamed.

"Wild is not the word." I muttered and got up. I stretched and grabbed Ashton's hand. "We'll be down in a second."

"In about an hour." Ashton corrected and threw me over his shoulder before walking upstairs.

"Take your time!" the guys called.

"Be considerate of Cuddles, don't be so loud." Raziel and Quinn said.

"I'll try!" I said and was locked in a room with Ashton.

I'm sure everyone went with what Ashton said for the time, because we took our sweet and dandy time. I know this because by the time we made it downstairs the food was cold.

"We were able to watch two Lord of the Rings movies." Kai said.

"You guys came too early." I said. "Why?"

"Remember? There's a beach party and we were going to it." Roxie said.

"Oh! Right, I forgot about that." I said snapping.

"I wonder why." Candy grinned.

"Cause that guy kept banging me into his damn headboard all last night." I joked wrapping my arms around him.

"I still don't need to know about all of that, alright?" Quinn said rubbing his head.

"Sorry, dad." I laughed. "So when are we going?" I asked.

"When you guys were done." Seth said.

"And you are, so let's go." Stella said standing up.

"I have to put a bikini on under this. I'll be back shortly, I promise." I said. "And don't follow me Ashton." I ran out of the room into my bedroom and pulled out a bikini and slipped it on under my clothes then slipped my flip flops on and went downstairs to everyone waiting. "Let's go!"

The drive to the beach wasn't long, it never was. We all got out and us females stripped out of our clothes and tossed them in our cars before running to the water.

"So congratulations, Charmelle." I smiled walking deeper into the water. Everyone looked to her with raised brows, she just blushed.

"Congrats what?" Stella asked interested. Charmelle beamed.

"I'm pregnant!" She said happily. The girls eyes widened and they all hugged her with excitement. "How'd you know?"

"The boys came over yesterday, I guess I wasn't supposed to be there but I'm glad I was." I said. "How far along are you?"

"A few weeks." She smiled.

"How does it feel?" Penelope asked with a soft smile.

"It's nothing too serious yet, but I can definitely feel something growing." Charmelle said rubbing her stomach.

"Aww..." We all said in unison.

"I'd like to get pregnant sometime soon." Stella pouted.

"I'm quite sure Zyre would happily grant you your wishes." I said nudging her. "He'd do anything for you."

"I know." Stella said blushing. "I love him so, so much."

"So why aren't you pregnant, Myra? You've been with Ashton longer than we've been with our mates." Devin asked.

"Ashton wants them, like super bad, and I'm not ready yet." I said simply.

"You are only eighteen." Amy said. "I can understand that."

"How'd Ashton feel about that?" Charmelle asked with her head cocked.

"We got into a fight over it, but we've come to a compromise so we're all better now. He still wants kids, immediately." I said.

"Hmm, let me guess, you guys made up last night." Candy said grinning.

"Ohhh! Now I get why you two were so eager to leave last night." Roxie said winking.

"Don't get me started on thinking about last night, okay?" I asked and looked at Ashton who was watching us from the distance. "Cause I can tell you now, I've never had sex on a beach and nothing is holding me back." Ashton grinned, and I knew he had heard me.

"I'm sure none of us would mind. We're animals." Devin grinned deviously.

"Even I wouldn't hesitate, and that means something for me." Stella muttered.

"It's the men, and the attraction." Penelope said. "Any and everything sounds right when it involves you both."

"In that case, let's go for a swim and enjoy this beautiful day." Charmelle said.

And we did, I spent the day hanging out with the girls and then we went back to our place and cuddled with our mates outside in front of a bonfire. It was a beautiful day that bled into a sensual night.

Weeks after that things had been going steady, Ashton and I were golden, as was everyone else and their mates. School was going well, Ashton's work was going well, but I could tell something was off with the pack, but Ashton wouldn't tell me, he didn't have to I can see it all over his face. But that wasn't even the worst of it all. I clenched my jaw and drove to my dads house. He's the only one that needs to know about this. When I pulled up in his driveway he was already outside the house expecting me.

"How'd you know I was on my way?" I asked getting out of the car.

"I'm your father, I always know when you need me." Quinn said motioning for me to come inside. "So what's got you so stressed?"

"We have a few problems." I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"Okay..."

"And I need you to show me how I can lock Ashton and everyone else out of my mind." I said.

"Why?" Quinn asked. "What is it, Myra?"

I hesitated before saying it, by why not? He's my dad. "I'm p-pregnant." Quinn's eyes widened in happiness. "But before you get happy, Ashton doesn't know, no one knows."

"Ashton should be the first to know, he's the one who put the effort in." Quinn chuckled. "How far along are you?"

"I don't know." I said honestly.

"How did you know?" Quinn asked.

"I kept feeling drained, tired and hormonal." I said. "And I took a test, I'm positive."

"I could tell you how far along you are." Quinn said putting his hands up. "May I?" I nodded. He put one hand on my head and the other on my abdomen and closed his eyes. "You are five weeks along." I eyes widened and I began to pace.

"Fuck! I'm pregnant..." I said frustrated.

"Myra, take a seat, and calm down." Quinn said softly. I shook my head.

"I can't." I said running a hand through my hair. Quinn grabbed my hands and all of the sudden I felt calm and I took a seat.

"First, we need to figure out what you're going to do." Quinn said.

"I can't tell Ashton." Was the first thing out of my mouth. "Which is why I need to know how to lock out everyone."

Quinn sighed heavily. "You're gonna have to tell him before he finds out, and it won't take long."

"Dad will you or will you not close my mind?" I asked.

"I will, but he's going to know something's wrong, he's a smart boy." I just looked down at my fingers.

"I know." I said softly.

"I hope you make the right decisions." Quinn said and with one hand he grabbed my hand and with the other he put his hand on my head. "Close your eyes, and tell me what you see."

"A black room with a luminescent switch." I said.

"What is the switch on?" Quinn asked.

"Open." I said.

"What are your options to turn it to?" Quinn asked.

"Manual, or Closed." I said.

"Switch to Manual, and open your eyes." I did as he said and opened my eyes. "Now, whenever you don't want someone to know a specific thought they can't read it."

"Can we test it?" I asked.

"Sure, think of something you don't want me to know." I nodded. Well, I obviously don't want anyone to know I'm thinking about an abortion.

"Did you hear that?" I asked. Quinn shook his head.

"Don't look at this as a negative thing, think about Ashton and the rest of your family-even me." Quinn said cupping my cheek. "I've been around many years and I just met you not too long ago. You are what I'm here for and when things like you being pregnant and having kids happens-I have a even more legitimate reason to remain on Earth."

"I know, dad, but it's not as easy as it sounds." I said sadly. He pulled me into a hug.

"It's only as hard as you make it, sweetheart." Quinn said and kissed my forehead. "Now, go ahead and handle pack business." I smiled and kissed my dad's cheek and left the house. I made it to the Packhouse quicker than I thought I would and went up to the Devereux office. The first thing I noticed was a note on Ashton's desk, it hadn't been opened or anything. I sat down in the seat and opened the note and read. I clamped my hand over my mouth as I read. I didn't bother with wiping my face as the tears slid down my face and on to the paper. I felt my heart twist and turn. I got up and ran out of the Packhouse and drove home. I knew Ashton wouldn't be home yet but I would wait for him. To my surprise, Ashton was there when I got to the house. I got out and walked into the house.

"Myra? You're home?" Ashton asked jogging down the stairs. I shook my head.

"Before I show you what I have to is there anything you want to tell me?" I asked my voice shaky, overwhelmed with emotions.

"What?" Ashton asked. "What do you mean?"

"This." I said handing him the letter. "I found it on your desk." I said stepping away from him. He looked up after me with heavy eyes. I shook my head. "So all of it's true...how could you do this to me? How could you do that to us!"

"Myra, it happened a very long time ago-"

"THAT IS YOUR CHILD!" I yelled at him. "And he's...he's like you. I can't believe you."

"Myra, just let me explain-"

"I'm fucking pregnant, Ashton, I don't want to hear explanations." I blurted out and quickly shut my mouth and stared at him with wide eyes. Ashton was speechless. "I...I...I have to go." I quickly ran out of the house and drove away with Ashton chasing me. I sped up and went to my brothers house. As soon as I got there I got out of the car and banged on the door. Kai opened it with sleepy eyes.

"Why are you banging on the door?" Kai asked then looked at my face. "What happened? Come in." He let me in and the first thing I did was wrap my arms around him and cry. He held me to him and stroked my hair and whispered soft hushes in my ear. "Myra, want to tell me what happened?"

"I need somewhere to rest for the night, ok?" I said avoiding his question.

"Is it Ashton?" Kai asked. I shook my head.

"It's both of us." I breathed.

"Can you tell me what happened? Or do you not want to?" Kai asked.

"I'm sure Ashton will tell you tomorrow." I mumbled. I laid down on the couch. "I'll be gone before you wake up." Kai rubbed my shoulder.

"You two will work it out, you always do." Kai said and went to bed. I laid in bed and sobbed softly all night. I was afraid to close my eyes because I could imagine how Ashton's demon-hybrid child looked. Just like him, and it scared me. I got up before 1 am and left back home. I really didn't want to go, but I can't be away from Ashton for too long, I freak out. I walked into the house to see Ashton pacing, he was tired, stressed, and obviously depressed. He hugged me as soon as I stepped foot into the house. I squirmed out of his embrace.

"Thank god, you're safe."

"Please, don't touch me right now." I said softly. He let me go and ran a hand through his hair a frown on his face.

"How far along are you?" Ashton asked softly.

"My dad says five weeks." I sighed heavily.

"Are you gonna go through with it?" Ashton asked.

"Like I have a choice, now that you know?" I said and walked upstairs to our bedroom. I kicked my shoes off and laid in bed, and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning alone, I felt bad and I knew I needed to apologize. I got up and took a shower, got dressed then went downstairs. I smelled food being cooked from the kitchen, when I walked in I found out we weren't alone.

"Good morning, Myra." Quinn and Raziel said. Ashton didn't even look up at me.

"Good morning, dad and dad." I said softly managing a small smile.

"For a couple about to have a baby you two sure don't seem happy about it." Raziel said. "Ashton told me."

"Keep it between us and only us, got it?" I asked.

"Positive." Raziel said. "So what's got you two moody? Ashton's demon-child?"

"He has a kid." I said.

"She wants an abortion." Ashton said. I gasped and glared at him.

"How?!"

"You can't lock me out of everything in your mind, Myra, I'm your soulmate." Ashton said. "And you know how much this means to me...and you want a fucking abortion?"

"You already have a kid just like you!" I retorted.

"You don't know that." Ashton said his jaw clenched.

"I know that he's fully grown already, that he's powerful, and that he wants to meet you tonight." I said. Ashton laughed without humor.

"Then you didn't read carefully." Ashton said. "He's been watching you." I clenched my jaw. "He's a demon hybrid Myra, a part of me, therefore he-just like any other demon-wants you."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because people now know that you're the child of a Lupa Guardian. You have a very precious womb, and whatever you give birth to will be legendary." Quinn said. "Why do you think I have to protect you, and not your brother?"

"I thought it was because you took a liking to me." I said cluelessly.

"No, because you're gifted. Your child, or children will be part spirit part hybrid." Quinn explained.

"But that's only for Werewolves..." I said confused.

"That's for every kind of species left." Raziel said. "Including angels."

"But I'm already pregnant." I said. "There's nothing anyone can do about it." They all just laughed.

"You're so innocent it's insane." Raziel smiled.

"The child will be a spirit." Ashton said. "Anyone can alter his genetics with their seed, Myra."

"In other words, you can't have sex with anyone who isn't Ashton." Quinn said. "Or your child could wipe everyone out. Human, werewolf, demon, angel, every race known to terra."

"He's gonna be that powerful?" I asked nervously. "If something happens to me?"

"The child's gonna be powerful regardless. It's a spirit and a hybrid. But so far it has genetics from you and Ashton, everything is based off of your auras, Ashton doesn't have a negative aura therefore your child won't try to obliterate everything in it's path. But it's also your duty to take care of him or her in the womb and out of the womb." Quinn explained. "Your child will seek for you because of your connection, every single one of them will be forever compelled to keep you safe, and they will be loyal to their father." I felt myself holding my abdomen protectively.

"I'm definitely sticking around for a gran-kid like that." Raziel chuckled.

"Oh, so am I." Quinn smiled. "And it's only six months."

"It's not the carrying I'm worried about, it's the birth giving." I mumbled.

"I'll be there." Ashton said firmly. "I'm not going to miss the birth of my child."

"What about your demon-child?" I asked.

"I'll have to tell the council, then the pack." Ashton said, and from the look in his eye he did not want to do that at all. "I have to expose myself."

"They'll try to kill you." I said nervously.

"They won't if I'm there." Quinn said. "There's no one that would dare to stand up to me, and although Ashton can turn into some sort of monstrosity I'll protect him because he too is my son."

"I won't let anyone think to challenge him." I said protectively.

"Unfortunately you can't do anything for six months, Myra." Quinn said. "You're in the most fragile state you could possibly be in. Anyone could easily take advantage of you, which is why while you're at school I'll be watching over you."

"Ashton asked him to, he said that it would mean the world to him, so stop being mad at him." Raziel said. I groaned.

"I still have to go to school." I whined. "What if I start to show? I have to drop the team, I can't do anything if I'm pregnant."

"You'll be out of school before you're as big as a house." Raziel said. "So don't worry about all that, you'll have a baby bump for graduation of course."

"Gross." I mumbled under my breath.

"You'll be sleep the majority of the time because your child is powerful, and will drain you." Quinn said as I took a seat.

"How do you know all of this?" I asked.

"It's just common sense, sweetheart." Quinn said with a smile. Ashton set a plate in front of me, and I ate it, I was hungry.

"So what brings you two here?" I asked.

"Great news." Ashton said with a smile.

"What is it?" I asked. Quinn just nudged Raziel who if I was correct was blushing.

"My soul mate." Raziel said. My eyes widened and I beamed.

"What?! Seriously!" I asked. "Does she know?" Raziel laughed.

"Does she know? I've claimed her already." Raziel said. "We've been steady for a while now, I just didn't want you to rub it in and say "told ya so"."

"So you found love." I smiled.

"And she's exactly what Xenon was telling me about, it's so frustrating that you kids were right." Raziel mumbled.

"That's good! Now the only one left is my dad." I said nudging him.

"That can't happen sweetheart." Quinn said smiling wryly. "Guardians don't mate."

"But..."

"It's okay, Myra. I'm not lonely, I've never once in my life felt lonely." Quinn said reassuring me.

"If you say so..." I mumbled with a frown. Ashton took my hand in his and caressed it.

"Even if he ever does feel lonely, he always has his daughter." Ashton said, I looked at him and smiled.

"So you mean to tell me, that you've been with your soulmate for some time now?" I asked. "Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"Because I didn't like that you were right, I'm stubborn okay. I didn't even know she was my soulmate she's the one that knew." Raziel said. "That completely killed all the masculinity I ever had."

"So where is she now?" I asked. They just laughed at me. "What?"

"Where do you think she is?" Raziel asked.

"Oh..." I said blushing. "Well then why aren't you with her?!"

"She, unlike you, doesn't mind if I'm gone when she wakes up, she says it's actually a good thing because whenever I'm there we never get anything done." Raziel said. "That's her fault."

"Yeah, right." I scoffed. Raziel laughed. "It's always the guys fault why we women can't get anything done, okay? I mean, you can't seriously expect us to say no to sex, especially since your werewolves!" Ashton cleared his throat. "Okay, Ashton and I suffer a from a different case."

"I'm not suffering from anything." Ashton chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Uh-huh, whatever you say hybrid." I said. Ashton just smiled deviously. After I finished my food I got up and set my plate in the sink and sat on Ashton's lap. He wrapped his arms around me, purposely slipping his hand under my shirt to gently caress my stomach.

"So you're not mad at me anymore?" Ashton asked against my shoulder.

"There's nothing I can do, I can be mad all I want but it's not worth it." I said shrugging.

"You're gonna have to take that kid out, that's for sure." Raziel said.

"If you don't, every other species will take care of it." Quinn said. "When I was sent here there wasn't a vision about a destructive being, I just knew I needed to protect something, someone-I didn't know that someone would be my own flesh and blood."

"Isn't it ironic you should say that? You can't even bleed." I said amused.

"Spirit lifeforms can bleed, it's just that you really don't want to be there afterwards." Quinn said smiling.

"We'll talk more about the abomination later, first we should discuss it with the boys, then the pack. Be prepared for some sad faces, Ashton, and some betrayal." Raziel said standing up.

"Where are you getting ready to go to?" I asked.

"My woman's awake." Raziel said. "And I'm a whipped old man." Quinn got up too and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"You too?" I asked.

"I'm leaving you two to talk about your child." Quinn said. "Now that you know the importance of this halfling."

"We'll see you when you've found a way to approach the situation." Raziel said.

"Sleep on it, come up with tactics and like Raziel said be prepared for disappointment." Quinn said before pulling me into a hug. "Look at the positives, Myra you're special. You're going to have the most powerful children in all creation, and I know how competitive you are." I smiled a laugh. "So hang tight, sweetheart." He said and left with Raziel.

"For your father to not be able to feel emotions he sure does love you." Ashton said coming up behind me.

"He's breaking all kinds of rules by feeling anything for me." I said softly. "He's a really good dad." Ashton laughed a little.

"I'm thinking more than just good." Ashton said. "So about the baby..."

"I'm going to keep him, because I do know how much this means to you." I said turning around. "I'm extracting myself from the equation." Ashton pulled me to his chest and held me tight. I wrapped my arms around him. "I just have one and only one condition." He looked down at me.

"What?" He asked his eyes swimming with excitement.

"You have to be there with me, because I'm not sure if I can manage to do this alone." I said seriously, searching his eyes.

"I wouldn't dare to miss the birth of my own child." Ashton said in all seriousness.

"Then promise me you'll be there." I asked softly.

"I promise, that I will be there to see the birth of our child: Tyler Azael Zavier Devereux." I laughed.

"Whoa there, mister. I refuse to have a son or daughter named Tyler." I said with a smile. "Besides, it's too early to be just saying random names." Ashton grinned.

"You're right, the only name you should be saying is mine." He growled in my ear grabbing my hips.

"Of course." I agreed with a smile.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

615K 48.7K 99
နှုတ်တစ်ရာစာတစ်လုံး လွမ်းရက်ရှည်တစ်ဘဝလုံး 💌🖋
110K 1.5K 18
in a world where only women have quirks, life can be tough for a male. however, for this male, everything is just different, especially when he is me...
1.1K 174 69
"We are warriors of the night, lycanthropes as some would call us, but we go by an altogether different name. A more significant name, one that we we...
38.6K 1K 26
"Quit it before I turn you on" He said. "Baby~" I cooed. "Wha-what are you doing!" I yelped backing up. "I told you to stop, but you didn't. Now it's...