๏น’โญ”๏นSERENDIPITY : NCT 00

By -H4RUT0

๏น’ใ†๐ŸงพSoulmate au โ™ก๏น‘๏ผ‹ ๏นโ—–๏น’โ˜… . A prince , a caffeine addicted guy , an artist , a german dude , a japanese boy... More

PRELUDE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
A.n Important
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
End Of Part one
Special Chapter
Special Chapter Pt.2
2
3
4
V O T E
5
6
7
8
9
10
10.5
11
12
13
TEMPORARY HIATUS
14
15
16
17
E P I L O G U E
And That's it!
NCT 00 as Boyfriends

1

5.7K 175 254
By -H4RUT0

Pt 2 of Serendipity

G e n r e  :  F l u f f  /  R o m a n c e / D r a m a  /  A n g s t .

[ C h a p t e r  :  1 ]

The Tall Male pushed the sun glasses up his nose as he stood straight.

He cracked his neck as his eyes flickered across the crowded Airport. How long does it seriously take to get his luggage.

Finally seeing the familiar suitcase,  he grabbed it and placed in onto the trolley , and started walking out.

As he passed by people , everyone naturally looked at him.  He was the one who could attract attention even if he wore a trash bag.

And as girls would say ' he's the devil but he Brings heaven to you' and he was intimidating , and his testosterone was definitely superior to the others who tried picking a fight with him.

His outfit was well placed , showing that he was a fashionable  person.

A loose flowing Pants and A tight sweater both black , his pink mullet hair and his black hat. Every thing he wore perfectly fit him.

He licked his lips and his tongue played with his lip ring. His ears were adored with earrings.

He Walked out and looked around and grinned when he saw a familiar face.

" Eunji !". He said as he pulled the short girl into a hug.  Eunji chuckled and said " Seriously , you're supposed to call me Noona kiddo ".

He was the youngest in his Family having a elder brother and sister. His brother Choi Minho was born in 1991 , Choi Eunji in 1995 and Finally him in 1999.

And obviously he was babied by them.

He smiled and asked his noona while placing his bags in the car.

" Where's Minho hyung?".

" Oppa? He's out , said he'll visit you today ". She said as she switched on the car.

They both got in and Eunji smiled brightly and said with a bright tone.

" Welcome home Yeonjun ".

_________________________

Seri happily walked into the cafe and smiled " Yuri!  It's been so long since we saw each other! ".

Yuri paused and grinned " How are you? I missed your lonely presence in the Corner ".

Seri laughed " I'm so sorry but my soulmates just wouldn't leave me alone ". 

It was true,  they never left her side for the past five months and as much as she enjoyed their company,  she wanted some alone time.

Yuri nodded and said " Well sit,  I'll bring you something ".

Seri nodded happily and sat down. Playing on her phone,  she paused when she felt a shadow on her.

She slowly looked up and gasped. Immediately standing up and pulling the guy into a hug.

" Kibum Oppa !? When did you come from New York?!". She said as she broke the hug.

Key chuckled and retorted " Ill tell you once you stop squeezing the life outta me ".

Seri giggled " Still the Same sassy king ".

Key laughed and said " A little birdie told me you got a soulmate?".

" oh oppa not one but six ".

His eyes widened and responded
" That's a lot sis ".

" Tell me about it ". Seri said as she  sipped her drink.

" So does that mean minho oppa is here too ?".

Key scoffed and nodded making Seri laugh seeing his annoyed face.

Key glanced at his watch and said " Shot , Gotta go , I'll text you later". He winked and blew her a kiss before rushing out.

Seri giggled and murmerd to herself.

" I seem to be suddenly meeting alot of old friends ".

Her eyes went to her wrist where a Bracelet adorned her hands. Her eyes glazed as memories of him flooded in and her promise to him.

She owe alot to him and sighed. This was a matter for later.

But still she again asked herself.

" the Guy who saved my life?  Or my soulmates...? ".

Hiii

welcome back (slow updates as of now )

I want to write a kpop imagine book or a book where I'll write all my book ideas and one amazing reader of mine to write it .

( lol u guys can👀 )

Tho i Want to write a SHINee and SuperM ff

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 26.8K 55
โ‰› nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction โ that's what will make it more exciting โž โ‡ โ‡ โ‡ โ‡ โ‡ started: may 6, 2020 published: june 17, 2020 ended: august 1...
781K 19.4K 65
โI'm pretty, you're naughty. Together, we'd be... pretty naughty.โž ยฉDONGHYUQUE , 2019
286K 15K 40
..๏ผˆ ๐Ÿฉน ๏ผ‰๐—ก๐—–๐—งx๐—ข๐—– "๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก-๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™ข๐™จ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ...
15.5K 576 33
ยซ living in a place that things changes in just a swift is not hell, it IS hell. ยป โ ๊œฑแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ แด€แดœ โ โ€ผ๏ธ ๐˜๐˜„ // ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ , ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต...