Dive into the Ocean, Walk int...

By Koushilicious

What would happen if a merman prince with heart as pure as milk meets a human who doesn't even care to others... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Good Day!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 2

1.6K 109 36
By Koushilicious

The next day, Ningning went back to the kingdom of Sapphirila to meet Jaeyoon and talk about the plan. They sat in the mini garden behind the walls so no one could hear what they were talking about.

King Yoongi looked at both from afar and smiled softly, seeing the both getting along well. He swam to approach the both but luckily, he can’t hear anything that they are talking about.

“I’m glad to see the both of you getting closer quickly” the King said while looking at both of them. The two just wear their fake smile for the King not to feel suspicious.

“So what are you talking about?” King Yoongi asked. Jaeyoon’s eyes widened for a bit while thinking about what excuse could he give his father. He’s so pure that it’s really hard for him to lie. Ningning saw Jaeyoon’s state so she immediately stepped up for the both of them.

“Oh, we’re just getting to know each other, King Yoongi. Why is there anything that we need to do?” Ningning confidently spoke in front of the King.

“No. There’s nothing. I just want to check what you are doing” the King said and NIngning nodded.

“Okay, I won’t disturb the both of you anymore and get to know each other quickly, just wanna remind you that the wedding is getting closer and closer, so should you” the King said to the both.

“Yes, King Yoongi. Just don’t hesitate to call us whenever we are needed” the princess said. King Yoongi nodded and started to swim away.

When the King is no longer seen, Jaeyoon took a long deep breath to release his nervousness.

“Yah, Shim Jaeyoon! Are you mute or what?” Ningning said to Jaeyoon teasingly while chuckling. Jaeyoon just rubbed his nape.

“I’m sorry, I just can’t lie in front of other mermen, especially my father” Jaeyoon said.

“Tss, can’t lie.. your face! You need to gain courage for our plan. Haishh why is your heart as pure as milk” Ningning said which made Jaeyoon giggle.

“Sorry, that’s just the way I am” Jaeyoon said while shrugging. Ningning laughed at him.

“You're hilarious” Ningning said and looked back at Jaeyoon.

“Jaeyoon-ah, so are we going to the witch to seek some help?” Ningning asked which made Jaeyoon feel nervous for a while.

“Witches are witches, what if they harm us? They are dangerous, aren’t they?” Jaeyoon said.

“Jaeyoon, how would we know if we don’t try? Hence, I heard that they knew almost everything in the ocean” Ningning said to Jaeyoon. Jaeyoon took a sharp breath.

“O-okay fine. We’ll find them” Jaeyoon said, almost a whisper.

Ningning smiled at the younger’s response and laid down the seaweeds, covering the oceanic crust.

“I’m glad that I met someone like you, Jaeyoon” Ningning said and closed her eyes “You made me realize that not every royal bood wants power and possessions, you simply want freedom. I hope that this plan would be successful so we can both be happy”

Jaeyoon looked back at Ningning with a smile when a question suddenly popped out his head.

“Uhm, you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but… may you share something about K-Karina and your relationship with her?” Jaeyoon asked. Ningning smiled gently as he heard the name of her lover. She sat once again and looked at Jaeyoon while her eyes are shining from the Kingdom’s light.

“Karina..” Ningning said and chuckled “She is basically the love of my life, the first person who I can talk to informally, well you are the second person” Ningning said and laughed softly “I love her so much, she is my happiness in this ocean full of danger and harm. She is my home” Ningning said while slightly blushing and when she looked back at Jaeyoon, he was looking like a confused puppy.

“Wait, she’s a she? And you are in a relationship with her?” Jaeyoon asked in a confused manner. Ningning sighed.

“Yeah, I’m in love with a mermaid, same gender as mine. So what?” Ningning said and shrugged.

Don’t get Jaeyoon wrong, he is not a homophobic. He was just shocked at their relationship because in the ocean, mermaids are ONLY for mermen and mermen are ONLY for mermaids. If you are caught having a relationship with the same gender, then you'll be imprisoned.

“It’s just sad that the ocean cannot accept our relationship, but I’m sure that I love her and I know that she loves me too. Unfortunately, we have to keep it a secret and hide it since the whole ocean is against us” Ninngning said with a frown. Jaeyoon went beside Ningning and held her shoulders. He’s sad for what Ningning is going on.

“Let’s find the witch immediately so that we can sabotage the wedding quickly, okay?” Jaeyoon said with a smile on his lips.

“Thank you” Ningning smiled at him.

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

“Jungwon, run faster!” Jay said while running fast, escaping the bank they just broke into.

The four keep running to reach their car while holding bags of cash, huge amounts of money!

“Yah, wait for me!” Jungwon screamed to catch the attention of his friends when he realized that he was being left out from running. Jay looked at Jungwon, concerned at the younger’s state. He paused running for a bit and waited for Jungwon to catch up. When Jungwon was already near him, he immediately grabbed the younger one’s hand and run with him.

“Disadvantage of short limbs” Jay teased the younger, Jungwon just rolled his eyes and run faster to be able to catch up with others’ pace.

They kept running on the silent road, good thing that no one is out since it’s already 2am in evening so usually, people are now inside their houses to sleep and rest.

The area was quiet and all you can hear is the alarm coming from the robbed bank, sounds of footsteps coming from four individuals from running and the heavy pants that the four are having.

The four stopped in a car, parking beside the tree so they immediately opened the car doors and entered inside.

Jay sat on the driver’s seat and beside him, Jungwon sat on the passenger seat then Sunghoon and Niki sat at the back seat.

The four finally took off their masks and breath freely inside the car.

“Wow! We hit good time again” Niki said with a wide smile because of their success in robbing the bank.

“Yah! Drive first, celebrate later” Sunghoon shortly said to Jay.

“Yeah, right. We need to go before the police came” Jungwon said while inspecting the money inside the bags.

“Yes, master” Jay said to Jungwon while chuckling before starting the engine. Jungwon just rolled his eyes and continued what he was doing. Niki just looked at them with a disgusted face while Sunghoon was just looking outside the window, having his own silence.

“Eyy, Sunghoon hyung. Be happy! We just succeeded in robbing one of the top banks in Korea!” Niki said beside him while waving tons of money on his face. Sunghoon shoved Niki’s hand away from his face.

“Tsk. Shut up, I’m just tired” Sunghoon said and closed his eyes.

⛓️⚜️⛓️

𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚜, 𝚗𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚝?
𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍.

𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝙴𝙽𝙷𝚈𝙿𝙴𝙽 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎

𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛-𝚗𝚒𝚖'𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢! 𝚞𝚠𝚞~ 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎❤️

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐❣️
𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚙𝚊𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚖💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 15.6K 40
"WHOMST THE FUCK" Jake screamed, aiming his phone like a weapon at the stranger who he woke up next to, the devil stood up smirking, "Park Sunghoon...
78.4K 3.1K 48
Sunghoon, a relevant student, accidentally found the Twitter of his outcast classmate, Sunoo. For a student like Sunoo, who's always alone, reserved...
14.8K 1K 47
What would happen to Jake when he receives two human beings that was naturally gifted to him with love. He never expected his human beings to come...
68.7K 4K 31
Sunghoon mysteriously inhereted a palace from a distant relative, once he enters he finds 6 beautiful painting of handsome boys. One in particular st...