Chaotic Rich boys club

By dyliannesaber

"This club should be called Oikawa's victims club!" Seven childhood friends and three adopted boys makes the... More

Introduction
Daichi start!
Satori start!
Kiyoomi start!
Tetsurou start!
Sachirou start!
Osamu start!
Semi start!
Tooru start!
Yuuji start!
Koutarou start!
Drinks
Which one is it?
Double dates
On the move
Throw it back
The fiance
Young master Oikawa
So what
Boyfriend duties
new start
Surprise baby sushijima!
strawberry
Bloom
First heartbreak
Bro-bond
Singing along
The future boss
message
New feels
Cool off?
Kiss and make up
Yes or yes
Adore you
scandal
Tooru's limits
A trip without Boss T.
Never not
Still into you
Midterm week
Handsome problems
A night to remember
Only want you
The luckiest fan
Heart to heart talks
Goodbye for now
Bar hopping
Going wild
Shirabu's cowardice
Sweets and rain
Semi's surprise
Be alright
Off limits
lalala~♡
Outreach programs 1
Outreach programs 2
More of you
Happy holidays
My Favorite Clothes
Touch
Chocolates
Risks
Falling
First night in Okinawa
Rollin'
Aphrodite
Guardian
Kei's 20th Bday
Small Doses 1
Small doses 2
On the job trainings
A week trip
Moonlight
Finale
Extra1: Tooru's married life
EXTRA 2: Satori's Married Life
Extra 3: Daichi's married life
Extra 4 : Med boys and Their Loving Husbands
EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life
EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

Kei's graduation

1.1K 53 33
By dyliannesaber

Four years later...

Kei stared at the mirror and he smiled sadly. He really missed how rowdy and chaotic his friends were.

They already graduated before than him and they have their own lives now--- they talk less now because of their busy schedules.

Atsumu is a now a dentist at a hospital owned by Kiyoomi's family. Kiyoomi and Keiji are first year resident doctors at the hospital owmed by Kiyo's family. Kenjirou also became the chief medtech in the same hospital. They are all based in Tokyo.

Koutarou is now the head engineer of their company while Rintarou is the head architech. They are both based in Tokyo.

Osamu is now runs their famous restaurants.

Satori is now the new Mayor in Miyagi. Wakatoshi is now the Director of their company he was based in Miyagi.

Eita is a well known composer, singer--- he even models now and he is the CEO of their entertainment industry he was based in Tokyo.

Daichi is a clinical psycologist who works at their clinic in Miyagi. Koushi is the assistant principal in a high school in Miyagi.

Chikara became the CEO of their company. Yuuji also became the CEO of their company. They are both based in Miyagi.

Sachirou is now the CEO of their winery while Kourai is the head Chemist.

Hajime worked so hard to train together with his bestfriends Issei and Takahiro. Hajime still doesnt work because he refuses to work without Tooru. Tooru on the other hand is still in New york together with his nephew Takeru and cousins Tobio and Akira. Yuutarou is still with them and he takes good care of the four guys.

Tetsurou became busier these days because he is now the head pilot of their airline business. He and Kei are still going strong so dont worry.

He was preparing himself for the graduation ceremony. His friends are all busy but he invited them to his graduation.

A soft knock was heard and Kei made his way to the door and opened it only to see Kenma.

"You ready to go?" Kenma asked and Kei nodded and the shorter male grinned at him.

"There's still time. Maybe they got stuck in traffic. Cheer up." Kenma said and winked at him.

Kenma became the CEO of their company. He's really popular because of the games he designs and how popular and successful those games are. He is still single by the way and he refuses to date.

"They will make it. They never break their promise." Kenma said and wrapped his arms around Kei.

"Thanks Kenma-niichan." He said softly and the shorter male rubbed his back gently to cheer him up.

•••

"Do you think Sir Osamu is already married?"

"I dont know. He never talks about his love life. He never post anything these days."

"Senpai. You went to the same school as them right? Is he taken?"

"Duh? Bitches you dumb or something? The ring on his ring finger screams he's already married. Get back to work."

The black haired male gave his employees a side eye before he headed to his office. He then sat on his swivel chair and smiled at the picture frame. He stared at the ring on his finger and smiled.

He and Rintarou got married two years ago. It was a private beach wedding in Maldives.

"Good day sir. Please read and sign these papers asap." The secretary said and left a few papers on his desk.

Osamu felt like crying. His head was aching from so much work to do and he has to attend Kei's graduation later.

"Sir you have a visitor-"

"I'm busy." He said coldly.

Osamu was known to be a really strict and matured CEO. A lot of people had their eyes on him because he's really good looking and he speaks so well. He is still young but he doesnt party a lot or take day offs because of his busy schedule.

"Even for me? Okay. I'll come back some other time." He looked up from the papers and saw Rintarou.

He was clad in his gray three piece suit and his hair was neatly done. He looked so handsome and Osamu havent seen him in two weeks because his husband went on a business trip.

"I brought you breakfast. I had a gut feeling you didnt eat." Rintarou said and showed him a paper bag.

"I'm home my prince." Rintarou said and smiled at his husband.

"Welcome home... How was your trip? You went directly here from the airport?" Osamu asked and stood up to hug his husband.

"Yeah. I missed you so much." He said and peppered Osamu's face with kisses.

"Eat your breakfast first. I'll be back." Rintarou said and made his way outside his husband's office so he can go to the secretary's desk.

"Good morning." He greets and the secretary got flustered.

"G-good morning sir Suna." She greeted back.

A lot of eyes were on him--- Rintarou rarely comes to the company but he was often seen in TV together with Kouratou because of interviews.

"Can you cancell Osamu's meeting for this afternoon?" He asked and the secretary nodded.

"Nice. Thanks." He said and went back to Osamu's office and saw his husband spacing out while sitting on the couch.

"You're free for the day. Eat up my prince." Rintarou said and sat next to his husband.

"Are you tired?" He asked softly and Osamu nodded tiredly so he smiled sadly and he fed his man.

After Osamu ate, he made his way to his closet and grabbed some clothes that he can change into. He got ready and he husband eyed him from head to toe when he got out.

He was wearing a white button up shirt, gray trousers that hugs his legs perfectly. He wore white gucci sneakers. He grabbed his gray coat and wore it.

"Looking good. I'm drooling already my prince." Rintarou said and kissed his forehead before giving his butt a light squeeze which Osamu replied with cupping his husband's crotch.

"We should get going because traffic will surely get us." Rintarou said and they made their way outside Osamu's office.

The employees then turned to look at them. Of course who wouldnt check them out???

Rintarou noticed Osamu's shoe lace was undone so he stopped on his tracks and bent down to tie Osamu's shoe lace.

"Thanks Narin..."

"You're welcome my prince. I dont want you falling for someone else." Rintarou said and winked at his husband who smiled sweetly at his.

The employees were shocked to see their strict boss smiling sweetly at another guy. The nosy employees then gasped when they saw the other male's hand had the same ring as their boss.

Rintarou ran his hand on Osamu's hair and rested his hand on the other male's lower back before he gave those nosy employees a side eye before they entered the elevator which effectively scared them.

"Guess whom I saw at the airplane earlier... also guess who was the pilot." Rintarou asked while smirking.

"No way..." Osamu was really in disbelief.

"You're not lying are you?" Osamu asked and his husband raised his brow.

"When did I ever lied to you?" Rintarou asked and Osamu smiled happily and let out a happy squeal as he hugged his husband inside the elevator.

"The pilot had another flight bound to Miyagi. They'll make it." Rintarou reassured him.

•••

"I'm going somewhere today. I have plans and I cant cancell it." Koutarou told his secretary.

"But sir..."

"No buts. My parents already knew about this and didnt I tell you I have a life outside this company? No exemptions. They should have booked an appointment." Koutarou said sternly as he fixed his hair.

"I understand sir. Have a nice day." The secretary said and Koutarou ended the call before he ran downstairst to eat cereal.

Keiji's not home because he was still at the hospital for his shift.

"Should I bring him clothes? Should I make a call? I dont want to disturb him..." Koutarou pouts and stared at his screen.

It was his and Keiji's wedding photo. They got married a year ago. Koutarou proposed when Keiji was on his 5th year. They got married a weeo after Keiji and Kiyoomi's graduation.

While he was eating his fruitloops, his phone dinged and saw a message coming from his husband. Keiji asked him nicely to bring him spare clothes which he replied with okayyy❤.

He made his way to the bathroom to get ready. He took a shower and shaved his stubble. He wore his robe and made his way to the closet to find matching clothes for him and Keiji to wear later.

He decided to wear white jeans, a beige shirt tucked nicely into his pants, his tan loafers and a dark blue blazer. Keiji will wear a white top, beige pants, blue cardigan and white shoes.

After he got dressed, he made his way to the hospital to pick up his boyfriend. He made his way to the resident doctors lounge and saw his husband taking a short nap--- he already took a shower and he was wearing his pajamas.

Koutarou sighed because he knew how tired his boyfriend was but he cant do anything about it because being a doctor was never easy.

"Hey." He gently tapped Keiji's cheek and the younger male opened his eyes.

"Oh hi." Keiji smiled at him before placing a hand on his shoulder to pull him down for kiss.

"I'll just go change. Thank you for bringing me clothes star." Keiji said and kissed Koutarou's forehead and took the paper bag before making his way to the restroom.

"-I know right. Lets ask Akaashi if he can cover for us."

"Its his day off."

"So? He's still a freshy."

"True. He never refuses so lets ask him so we can go out drinking." Koutarou's blood boiled upon hearing that.

Koutarou turned to look at the newcomers but he didnt smiled or gave them a greeting. He just gave them a blank stare.

"Who are you?" One of the resident doctors asked.

"Bokuto Koutarou." He answered emotionlessly and their eyes widened in surprise--- duh. Koutarou was assigned with the big renovation project in the hospital two years ago.

He was also seen in televisions a lot because he and Suna Rintarou are the faces of the biggest construction industry in Japan.

"W-what brings you here in the quarters sir?"

"I'm waiting for my husband and the receptionist and nurses told me I can wait here in the for him." Koutarou said.

"Husband?" They asked in surprise and Koutarou stood up and crossed his arms.

"Yeah. The husband of that person you were about to bully. Problem?" He asked and their eyes widened in fear.

Keiji got out and he saw Koutarou was talking to his seniors. He asked what was wrong but Koutarou smiled at him and shook his head before they took their leave.

"What happened back there?" Keiji asked who was now holding Koutarou's hand to calm them down.

"Those seniors were going to bully you. I heard them talking and they wanted you to cover their shift sp they can go out drinking." Koutarou said and Keiji's eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Yeah... they said they will ask you because you never refuse." Koutarou said.

"Those fuckers." Keiji cussed and Koutarou laughed.

"Why did they even took this course if they have that sickening attitude? God. Lets just leave those losers alone." Keiji said and they went outside the hospital.

•••

"Nah. Its my day off and I have plans." Atsumu told his seniors.

Well his seniors fear him because he got a big attitude and nobody can really mess with him--- they had no idea he's basically the son in law of the owners of the hospital.

Kiyoomi and Atsumu got married before Kiyoomi became a resident doctor in the general surgery department.

Keiji was in the Anesthesia department by the way.

Atsumu made his way to where Kiyoomi was. On his way to the General surgery department, he saw Keiji and Koutarou leaving the hospital wearing their matching clothes which was really cute. He even saw Eita getting surrounded by his fans and Kenjirou was wearing his labcoat.

Atsumu was not sure if they were wearing matching clothes. He will know later because they will all come to Kei's graduation ceremony.

"Doc, are you free this lunch? Lets have lunch together." Another doctor invites Kiyoomi.

"No thanks." Kiyoomi turned her down flatly.

Atsumu saw it and he laughed while shaking his head. Kiyoomi still havent noticed his him because he was still looking at the charts.

"Its your day off right? You should come with us." Another doctor said.

"I have plans." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu sneaked out behind him and blew on his ear.

Kiyoomi flinched and he turned to look at whoever blew on his ear and saw his husband smiling sweetly at him.

Atsumu looked so adorable in his black jeans, white button up shirt, red sweater and white shoes.

Kiyoomi was wearing a white button up shirt, red woolen sweater, black trousers and black loafers. He was also wearing he white coat and stethoscope.

"We have matching clothes." Atsumu said and smiled more making those adorable cresent on his eyes.

"Yeah... you look so adorable." He greeted and smiled at his husband and pinched his cheek.

"You ready to go?" Atsumu asked and Kiyoomi nodded--- still not taking his eyes off his husband.

"You look familiar." Another doctor said to Atsumu.

"Miya Atsumu from dentistry." He said and shook their hands.

"You forgot something." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu tilted his head so Kiyoomi tilted his head back while raising his brow.

"Oh... I am also Kiyoomi's husband." Atsumu added and smiled at them. Kiyoomi was satisfied with the answer so he smiled at his husband.

"H-husband?"

"You're already married?"

"Wow... but you're still so young."

"So?" Kiyoomi asked and raised his brow so Atsumu discreetly pinched his side.

"We do get that a lot but we've been together since our second year days in our university." Atsumu said.

"Here's the chart. I would really appreciate it if you back off. I am happily married so please leave me and my husband alone." Kiyoomi said and handed the chart to another doctor.

Kiyoomi removed his gown and stethoscope before wrapping an arm around Atsumu as they walked away. Atsumu discretly peeked behind him and saw they were still in disbelief. He just laughed and leaned his head on Kiyoomi's shoulder as they walked outside the hospital.

•••

"I'll be quick. Maybe ten minutes max." Kenjirou said and went outside Eita's car.

Eita laughed and he watched as his husband rushed inside the hospital. They already got married after Kenjirou graduated.

They are now happily living together.

A phone rang and Eita turned to look at his husband's phone on the passenger's seat. The caller says 'Head Nurse' the ringing stopped and Eita turned to look at the entrance of te hospital and he took out his phone.

"Kenjirou left his phone. Might as well call him to inform him he left his phone here in my car." Eita said and dialed Kenjirou's number. He flinched when he heard the phone ring.

Darling❤

His eyes widened in realization and face palmed at his stupidness.

"Oh right. Shit. Kenjirou left his phone." He said and parked his car and then rushed inside the hospital to hand Kenjirou his phone which now kept on buzzing from the amount of texts.

Clad in his black skinny jeans, stripped black and and white t-shirt, black denim jacket and chelsea boots, he made his way to where his husband was.

"Excuse me but are you Semi Eita?" One asked and Eita smiled awkwardly.

"Yes. I am actually in a hurry. Sorry." He said and ran away.

"AAAAHHH Semi-chan!"

Eita's eyes widened in horror when fans surrounded him. He cant get past the crowd. He can no longer see the way out and these fans were all talking at once making him dizzy because who the hell should he listen to???

"Can we take a picture?"

"Hi! I'm a huge fan of yours!"

"Can I have your autograph?"
Eita smiled awkwardly as he tiptoed to search for his hisband.

There he saw his husband facepalming. Kenjirou was wearing a black and white stripped button up shirt which was tucked neatly on his black pair of trousers. He was also wearing his white sneakers.

The phone rang again and hw showed it to his husband who was shocked to see the phone.

"Excuse me." Kenjirou starts politely but he was rudely shoved away.

"Darling are you okay?" Eita panicked when he saw Kenjirou fell on his butt.

"MOVE OUT OF MY DAMN WAY!" Kenjirou screams and the fans turned to look at Kenjirou who was still on the floor.

"Why would you push me on the damn floor. God. Can you just chill?" Kenjirou told the fan who pushed him.

"I am in a hurry. I'm sorry." Eita said and picked his boyfriend up.

He wrapped an arm protectively around Kenjirou and he handed him his phone. Kenjirou was talking to someone on the phone and then they headed to a certain office.

"Its my rest day." Kenjirou points out and the head nurse was about to say something but when Kenjirou raised his brow, he decided to shit his mouth up.

"Oh... I see. Enjoy your date." He said and Eita gave him a little smile before he and his husband went outside the hospital.

They went inside Eita's car and the gray haired male gave his husband a concerned look.

"I'm fine..." Kenjirou said while sanitizing their hands.

"Really? Your butt doesnt hurt?" Eita asked and Kenjirou nodded.

"It doesnt hurt darling. We should go to the university now." He said and his husband nodded.

•••

"Ew. You call this piece of shit wine? I keep on telling you to keep track of the days. When will you learn?!" Kourai stresses out.

He was wearing a white button up shirt, light brown trousers, white sneakers, pastel blue sweater--- he was not wearing it yet. He just styled it by draping it on his shoulder and did a square knot with the sleeves. He was also wearing his red beret and his lab gown.

It was actually his day off but they informed Kourai they had some troubles at with the wine production.

"How many days?" He asked one employee.

"T-three days sir." Kourai felt like exploding from anger. He wanted to lash out but he knew these guys never learn.

"Seriously. You guys are making me so mad. I keep on telling you and reminding you but all you do is forget it. Are you really that stupid or you just want to sabotage this company?" Kourai nags and he made his way to the laboratory.

He turned to look at the clock and saw he still got plenty of time. He started working and testing the wines.

"Hoshiumi-san. Did you... Uhm... Have you always wore a ring?" Kourai turned to look at the other lab techs and he then turned to look at his ring finger.

"I don't wear my ring on my finger at work because I might lose it with how busy we are. This ring was always in a chain and I wear it as a necklace." Kourai explained.

"Oh... How long have you been married Hoshiumi-san?"

"One year." Kourai replied shortly.

"Wow... How long have you've been together with your husband?" the asked curiously.

"Since second year college." He replied and they all shared looks.

"Your accounts are private so we can't follow you. We are curious Hoshiumi-san."

"Then stay curious. Get back to work." Kourai said while he was working.

It's not like he is keeping his and Sachirou's marriage a secret. He worked hard to be the Head chemist of the company and he didn't want those employees to think he became the Head employee because of his connections.

"Kourai-kunnn."

"AHHH FUCK!" Kourai got startled when someone wrapped his arms around him.

"Fukuru-niichan. Why are you here? I mean... Why are you in this department? Welcome back." Kourai said and wrapped his arms around his brother in law.

"Ah yes, we're back. Thank you. Sachirou's waiting for you. You should go now. Kei's waiting for you. I'll take care of this." Fukuru said and Kourai nodded and took off his lab coat before making his way to where his husband was.

He made his way to the parking lots and saw Sachirou leaning on his white Bentley.

His husband was wearing a two piece suit and a pair of formal shoes. He then ran to hug his husband whom he haven't seen for almost a month from those damn business trips.

"Sachirou welcome home. I love you." he said while hugging his husband.

"I'm home Angel. I love you." he said and leaned down to kiss Kourai.

They got inside the car and Kourai will be the one to drive because he knew his husband was tired from the business trip. He wanted his husband to rest somehow.

"Have you been eating well?" they asked at the same time. Kourai giggled while Sachirou turned to look at his husband while smiling fondly.

"You first." Sachirou said

"Okay... I was eating well. Mommy and Pops would would often ask me out to eat with them. Mother and Father would also send me foods. How about you angel?"

"I was eating well too. My siblings took good care of me while we were on a business trip." Sachirou said.

"Are you excited to see them. again? Tooru's coming home for good."Sachirou said.

"Wow... That's so nice... Its been a year since we were complete. Tooru last went back home for Kiyoomi and Keiji's graduation." Kourai said.

"Today is a really special day. Are you excited to see the baby of our gang graduate?" Sachirou asked and Kourai nodded.

"Hell yes."

°°°

Daichi woke up and he turned to look at the empty spot next to his.

He sighed and sat up before grabbing his shirt on the floor and made his way to the kitchen only to see his husband cooking breakfast.

"Good morning sweetheart. Did you sleep well?" Koushi asked and Daichi nodded and he wrapped his arms around Koushi.

"Good morning sweetheart. I slept well. How about you?" He asked as he helped his husband set the table.

"I slept well too. We should hurry up because the plane arrives in less than two hours." Daichi nodded and they ate breakfast.

They took a shower together and got dressed. Koushi wore a white long tee, black ripped jeans, black vans and his leather jacket. Daichi on the other hand wore his gray jeans, orange tee, a dark denim jacket and a pair of vans.

They were ready to go and Daichi was the one who drove the car to the airport. Its been a year since they were complete and they canr wait to see their Kei graduate.

•••

Yuuji frowned when he saw a text coming from Chikara. He just woke up and a little disoriented from the happenings last night which you guys probably already knew what happened.

Chikara said he visited the company for an early meeting. He didnt forgot to greet good morninh and told Yuuji he loved him.

Yuuji didnt bother replying. He will see his husband later. He didny bother wearing any clothes as he went to the bathroom so he can take a shower. He took a shower and changed into his black graphic tee, dark gray jeans and a light pair of yeezys. He also wore his gray suit jacket, silver chain necklace and rolex watch. He was ready to go.

He made his way to Chikara's company and the employees greeted him.

"Iced coffee sir." Yuuji accepted the drink and walked towards the elevator while sipping on his drink.

He made his way to the conference room. He made it in time and then took a seat next to Chikara who was wearing a beige polo, black jeans and a pair of black sneakers.

He leaned comfortably on his swivel chair. He then turned to look at his husband and offered him the ice coffee. Chikara just smiled at him and shook his head before they paid attention to the presentation made by Chikara's friends, Narita and Kinnoshita.

After the meeting, Yuuji waited for the others to got out the meeting room before he wrapped his arms around Chikara.

"Why didnt you wake me up?" Yuuji whined.

"I knew you were really tired... I'm sorry Ji." Chikara said and hugged his husband back.

"Kiss first." Yuuji said and bat his lashes playfully. Chikara laughed and leaned down to kiss his boyfriend softly before they got out the room.

They congratulated Narita and Kinnoshita for the great job before they made their way to the airport. Chikara left his car at the company so they were now using Yuuji's car to go to the airport.

"Lets eat breakfast at the airport. We still have time." Chikara said and Yuuji nodded.

•••

Satori cheered when he finally finished doing his paperworks. Being a mayor was not easy but he loved his job. His husband was also really supportive of him which was really nice.

He havent came home for a week because he was so busy. Wakatoshi also didnt went home for a week because he was so busy with his work.

They both had to sleep in their respective offices just to finish their work. Well, Wakatoshi was able to finish his paperwork last night so he was able to sleep at their home last night.

Satori then happily left his office and bid goodbye to his secretary.

Satori was wearing a black and bergundy suit. He stopped by to buy flowers for his husband whom he havent seen for an entire week.

When he arrived home, he saw Wakatoshi was about to leave but he blocked the other male's black bmw with his black mercedes Satori got out his car and so did Wakatoshi.

Wakatoshi ran into his arms with a wide adorable smile plastered on his face. Wakatosho was wearing a black polo, beige pants and black loofers.

"I missed you babe."

"I missed you too baby." Satori said and kissed Wakatoshi softly.

"These flowers are for you." Satori said and Wakatoshi accepted the flowers.

"Thanks babe. We really have to go. I'll leave these flowers home." Wakatoshi said ad handed the flowers to a maid sp she can put it on a vase.

"Hurry up babe. Get inside the car. We have to go to the air." Satori told the driver to move his car so Wakatoshi's car can pass.

Satori drove the car while Wakatoshi sat on the passenger's seat--- texting their friends for updates.

"I'm so proud of our Kei..." Wakatoshi said and Satori hummed.

"Yeah... I'm so proud of him too--- we are all proud of him." Satori said.

•••

"Ew. Can you not hold hands in front of me? Nii-san do something about them." Tobio whined and wriggled on his seat like a child.

"Suck it up bitch." Akira hissed.

"Amor, there are kids." Yuutarou reminded his fiance.

"Hijo de puta." Akira said to Tobio. Tooru was laughing in his seat. Takeru covered his mouth to stop himself from laughing. Tobio was pissed off while Yuutarou looked so done.

Akira rolled his eyes and rested his head on Yuutarou's chest. His fiance smiled at him before kissing his forehead causing to Tobio to gag.

"Uncle Tobio, stop being so bitter. You'll see Uncle Shoyo later." Takeru said and rolled his eyes.

"I knowww." Tobio replied

Tooru just chuckled and pet his nephew's hair.

"Are you really sure you want to stay in Miyagi and not come with us? Its your uncle Kei's graduation." Tooru said.

"I am beat up. Uncle Akira, Uncle Yuutarou, Uncle Tobio, Uncle Makki and Uncle Mattsun will be with me." Takeru said.

Tetsurou's voice was eard from the speakers as they were now going to land in Miyagi.

He smiled happily as he will see Hajime again. He cant help but to look at the ring on his finger.

His fiance whom he havent seen for a year now is waiting for him. He cant wait to see the love of his life.

Hajime stood there nervously. Takahiro and Matsukawa were behind him.

"Its going to be okayyy. We will take care of the venue. Trust us." Issei said.

"His cousins and nephew will be helping us and Tobio's friends will be there to help us prepare everything." Takahiro said.

Hajime nodded and he nervously fiddled with his fingers. He was wearong an olive green button up shirt, light brown pants and a pair of white stan smiths.

"Uncle Haj!" Hajime turned to look at direction where he heard that voice and he saw Takeru.

He waved happily at him then he saw Tooru. Tooru was wearing a pair of brown topsider shoes,  navy blue trousers, white button up shirt, navy blue neck tie and a beige suit jacket.

His fiancee smiled happily and ran into his direction before jumping into his arms. Hajime caught him easily and he kissed his fiance's cheek.

"Welcome home Tooru." Hajime said and pecked Tooru's lips.

"I'm home Hajime." Tooru said softly and hugged his fiance.

"OH MY GOD B! IS THAT YOU?!" Yuuji's voice was heard.

"YES B! ITS ME!!" Tooru said and ran to his friends.

He hugged Koushi, Chikara, Yuuji and Wakatoshi as a greeting while he hit Satori and Daichi as his way to greet them.

"Lets gooo!" Tooru excitedly said and dragged Koushi, Wakatoshi and Yuuji with him so they can now board the plane.

"Have a safe trip everyone see ya later." Makki said and waved goodbye at Satori, Chikara, Daichi and Hajime who were carrying the suitcases.

"See ya later."

•••

Tetsurou was already tired. They just landed back to Tokyo and he cant wait to take his leave.

"You cant leave yet. We still have a meeting." Tetsurou's eyes widened and he turned to look at his co pilots.

"I cant. I have to go." He said impatiently.

"You cant go yet. This is an important meeting." He still have fifteen minutes before the ceremony starts.

"Lets go." Tetsurou said and he went to the conference room together with the other pilots.

He told his friends to go ahead because he still have important matters to deal with. He cant concentrate in the meeting. He kept on shifting on his seat uncomfortably.

"Oh shit... I'm so late." He said when he realized fifteen minutes had passed.

"Why are you such in a hurry?"

"Its my baby's graduation day! I cant afford to miss it." Tetsurou was so desperate to leave.

"Wait shit. You're proposing this day right?" Lev asked.

"No shit sherlock. I have to fucking go. I dont want to miss this important event. Mori... let me go please." Tetsurou begs.

"Babe, spare him. Please. Let him go." Lev told his husband.

"Shit... Tora! Drive this bitch outta here. Make sure the investors wont see you." Yaku said and both Taketora and Kuroo left.

Taketora was driving the car while Tetsurou was in the passenger's seat. They got stuck in traffic and Tetsurou was having a small breakdown.

"We will fucking make it." Taketora hissed and took another alternative route.

It was almost Kei's turn. He saw his friends were already there and he smiled and gave them a little wave. Tetsurou was still not there.

"I guess he's busy." Kei whispered.

"-Best intern awardee, best in research awardee, Summa Cumlaude, Tsukishima Kei."

He can hear loud cheering from his friends. Tooru, Keiji, Koushi, Yuuji, Osamu, Atsumu, Kourai, Wakatoshi and Kenjirou were crying because they were so proud of Kei. Even Koutarou and Kenma were crying because they were so proud of their Kei. Hajime, Chikara, Daichi, Eita, Satori, Kiyoomi, Rintarou and Sachirou clapped their hands and they were smiling--- they look like proud dads. Tooru was crying while talking to someone on the phone.

Kei noticed the huge doors opened and he saw Tetsurou walked inside--- he was still wearing his uniform and he knew Tetsurou may or maybe get into trouble because of that.

Tetsurou was stil wearing his sunglasses and he was walking to someone on the phone. He was carrying a huge bouquet of flowers.

Tetsurou turned to look at his direction and Kei gave him a smile. Tetsurou waved at him and smiled happily at him before motioning Oei thay he will find his seat. Kei nodded and chuckled when he saw Tetsurou clumsily tripped on his shoe but thank goodness he didnt fell.

"Why are you so late?" Kenma hissed at him.

"There was an important meeting." Tetsurou said and his cousin nodded.

After the ceremony, Tetsurou ran to where Kei was and he picked his boyfriend up.

"Congratulations love. I am so proud of you." Tetsurou said and kissed him softly.

"Love, I wont be able to come this far without you. Thank you for helping me grow and being so patient with me. I love you." Kei said and pecked Tetsurou's lips before removing his medals ans made Tetsurou wear it.

"SMILEEE!" Sachirou said who was pointing the camera at them.

The couple smiled at them and Sachirou took lots of picture from the KuroTsuki couple.

They all took photos together and Kei was so happy with his friends. Some of his friends were unable to make it because of work and some of them live overseas. He was a little bit sad but majority of his friends were able to make it.

"Guess where are we going." Tetsurou asked who was holding Kei's hand.

They always go out on trips right after the graduation ceremony. On Kourai, Yuuji, Chikara, Kenjirou, Osamu and Rintarou's graduation, the gang headed to Maldives after the ceremony. When Atsumu and  Sachirou graduated, they went to Paris. When Kiyoomi and Keiji graduated, they went to Bali.

"Where are we going?" Tooru asked and Kei was surprised as fuck because how come Tooru had no fucking idea about the plan?

Tooru was the one who mostly plans this shit.

"Are we like... leaving-leaving today?" Tooru asked who didnt even bother bringing a suitcase with him because he thought it was only a one day event.

"No. We are leaving tomorrow. I know that you also need time to spend with your partners because you have been so busy lately just for our one week leave to be approved." Tetsuroy said.

"Lets eat lunch together and then you guys can rest. Lets see each other at the train station at exactly four in the moring." Tetsurou said.

"We are going to ride a train?" Tooru asked as his eyes was sparkling in excitement.

"Yes. Our trip will be here in Japan. Its unfair how we guys are all japanese but we dont do domestic trips." Kiyoomi said.

"True." Satori said.

They all ate lunch together before they parted ways. Tetsurou and Kei went back to their home and Tetsurou carried the younger male to the bedroom.

"I am so proud of you love." Tetsurou said and hugged his boyfriend tightly.

"W-why are you crying love?" Kei asked ans rubbed his boyfriend's back.

"I am just so happy." Tetsurou replied and Kei rubned their noses.

"I love you." He said softly and the older male smiled and kissed him softly.

"I love you Kei. What do you want as your graduation gift love? Go on. I'll give you anything you want." Kuroo said and peppered Kei's face with kisses.

"Stay by my side... always. Thats more than enough for me love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770 41 30
The book name is to be determined...maybe The prologue should be a good enough description I think. This ship in my opinion doesn't get enough love s...
59.3K 1.3K 50
A Haikyuu book of fluffshots- this book does not contain angst or smut. None of the artwork used in this book is mine, credits to the artists. I don...
40.1K 981 24
Atsumu and Osamu Miya inherit a house by a lake when their grandfather dies. The house needs renovating so the boys each invite 5 of their friends fr...
237K 8.3K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...