PLAYING GAMES

By gothamcrime

šŽšŽšŽ. | šš‹š€š˜šš† š†š€šŒš„š’ ā†’Ėšā‚ŠĀ· Ü“ą³ˆ ź’° š—Ÿš—¢š—Øš—œš—¦ š—£š—”š—„š—§š—„š—œš——š—šš—˜... More

š—–š—”š—¦š—§
š—”š—–š—§ š—¢š—”š—˜.
- š—½š—¹š—®š˜†š—¹š—¶š˜€š˜.
1. being the outcast.
2. auburn leaves.
3. strange day.
4. it starts.
5. flirtatious boy.
6. Friends.
7. copelands party.
8. avoiding him.
9. forgivness.
10. Thoughts and tears.
š—”š—–š—§ š—§š—Ŗš—¢.
- š—½š—¹š—®š˜†š—¹š—¶š˜€š˜.
11. wanna be yours.
12. taking it slow.
13. date?
14. new years.
15. in the rain.
16. carnival.
17. birthday.
19. someones jealous.
20. movie night !
21. simps
22. graduation
23. epilogue

18. v day.

3.3K 98 206
By gothamcrime

𝖷𝖵𝖨𝖨𝖨. 𝗏 𝖽𝖺𝗒.
———- 💒

____________________

Valentine's Day. A made up holiday that Hallmark made to sell their stupid cards. In which a day everyone believes is full of love. For friends, family, couples, anyone. But why can't everyday be a place to feel real love in this world? Ironic. Moving on. Alyssa wanted to have one of those cottage core picnics, where you slice a cake with a wine glass.

Louis obviously agreed. Only because of how adorable he thought the idea was. And how cute his girlfriend was. It's been weeks since Louis officially asked Alyssa to be his on her beloved birthday of surprises. The way his eyes softened every time he got to call her the labeled name. His cheeks still heating up every time she kissed it. The light in his eyes when he saw her walking or laughing during school hours. He was truly in deep love.

Even so Alyssa hated Valentine's Day with a whole passion. She wanted to spend it with Louis. Her first actual holiday she'd spend with a boy this year. The two hung out almost everyday. It was like a best friend in a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. Jealousy lingered in the air when other girls saw them. Shooting daggers through their eyes at them when they passed by holding hands delicately.

To say their song was Brooklyn Baby by Lana Del Ray. Every word in that song described their beautiful relationship. Alyssa was a smooth and sarcastic girl. Cooler than her boyfriend may you say. They sung the lyrics together all the time. In Alyssas or Louis' room to car rides at night.

Alyssa was pretty much up for anything. It's what Louis loved about her snarky personality. Her go to motto was always "shut the fuck up. I'm here for a good time, not a long time louis!" Her boyfriend would just giggle. Besides that, he wanted her here forever.

And then there's was always someone who wanted to get in their way. Harry Copeland was outraged. Instead of a funny and rude outcome from a bet. He got an adorable couple who did everything together. Planning his revenge quite quickly. Was trying to steal his ex best friends girlfriend even good enough? Yeah I don't think so stupid. Maybe it was just jealousy.

time skip 😩🙏🏼.

Louis and Alyssa got everything read for the picnic at her house. Their favorite part was making the cake. A simple chocolate cake with a pastel green and yellowish frosting. Lyz decorated the rest with little daisies and frosted olive green leaves. The cake was gorgeous. As Louis would say "just like you." To Alyssa with his cheesy ass pick up lines.

For picnic snacks and others was a charcuterie board filled with different cheeses and crackers to circled salami. Drinks were just flavored sparkling water. Basic picnic choices obviously. Sushi was discussed, but it was way too expensive for one box at the grocery store. So a cute board of cheese snacks was their last option. And a random bag of chips for louis.

The picnic date took place at a small park two blocks away from Alyssa's house. It was a Sunday afternoon, so to their luck no one was in the area. Louis spread out the soft gray blanket. Laying it on the dry grass under the tree where they chose to sit. The day was bright and sunny. Blinding their dark eyes. Squinting every now and then.

"You look beautiful lyz." Louis compliments his girlfriend out of nowhere. The kind of words that make Alyssa blush every time she hears them. Even though he says it all the time. She giggles. "Thank you lo lo." She replies. While setting up the charcuterie board all nice and neat for her liking.

"I think you look cuter lou."

"Oh stop it, I'm blushing." Louis pretends to put a strand of hair behind his ear, smirking. Alyssa rolls her eyes at the boy. The minute she was done putting the last piece of cheese down. Louis tackles her onto the ground. Making her shriek. He scatters kisses all over her peach fuzzed skin. Alyssa tries to squirm out of his grasp, but Louis was holding her waist tightly along with her arms. So all she does was giggle at the tickling feeling.

She latches her arms around his neck. Using all her force to turn their bodies around so she's laying on top of him. With that, Louis wraps his around her waist. Snugging his face into shoulder. "My girl." He whispers into her ear. Alyssa was grateful that they were in that position so he wouldn't see her blushing. Shifting her face deeper into his neck.

Louis giggles softly, already knowing she does that when her cheeks get hot from blushing too much. Alyssa mumbles a "shut up." Causing him to laugh more at her overall cuteness. She lifts her head, with her face all flustered. Louis admires her lovingly. As he caresses her cheek, and Alyssa leans down to place a soft kiss on his pink lips that taste like vanilla.

He sits up straight with his hands still around her petite waist. "Do you wanna cut the cake first?" Louis ask his still flustered girlfriend. "I would love to lo lo." Alyssa responds with his nickname she often calls him.  Reaching for the silver knife in the picnic basket they had brought with them. Hovering it slowly over the beautifully designed cake.

As Louis snaps a picture of her cutting it. Alyssa places it on a paper plate next to her leg. Swooping a small dollop of frosting on her pointer finger and smudging it across Louis' nose. The fluffy haired boy scrunches his nose and the girl giggles at him. Until he attacks her with little kisses.

"Happy stupid cupids day bubs."

𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗞𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗧

●○

○●

𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 • 𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮, 𝘇𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘀𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗻, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 97 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗿𝘁 happy cupids day my loves <3
tagged: louis.partridge_

VIEW ALL 72 COMMENTS

user SO PRETTY LYZ

user yummy 😩

user im still free on feb 14. come pick me up.
╰➢ alyssaburkhart omw
—— view 16 replies

user BI PANIC ASF

user I live for this relationship.

user parents.

luvcorina OMG

user I simp for both at this point

user WHEW WHEE

user THIS IS CONTENT

zachsullivan OKOK BESTFRANS

angclfilms I have to ask. Is it bussin? 😔🙏🏼

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗜𝗦.𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗘_

●○

𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 • 𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿4, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 96 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀.𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲_ happy love day from me and my girlfriend 😋👆🏼
tagged: alyssaburkhart

VIEW ALL 82 COMMENTS

user that cake looks bussin 😩🙏🏼

user y'all are so hot istg

user parents asf

user #singlelivesmatterasf

user ugh I cry

user this. Is all I want.

user make out 😋

user literally

user WHEEE

angclfilms can I come over now
╰➢ alyssaburkhart ofc bestfran

user mhm purr

user the cake 😔🙏🏼

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

authors note !
‧₊˚.  🕯 📿

stfu yall. I tried my best 🙄 happy val day 🧍🏻‍♀️

                    your fav, jennica

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
ā†³ ā [ INSANITY ] āž ā” yandere alastor x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
232K 5.7K 52
āŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆ ąŖœā€āž“ š…š„š„š‹š’ š‹šˆšŠš„ .įŸ ā› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. āœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 14.9K 60
We're the Pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time. Season 1 āœ… Season 2 āœ… *don't own anything or anyone besides Sage...
1.6M 20.2K 49
She was the first person he trusted with his secret. His safe place. He was the first guy she let all the way in. He could ground her when nobody els...