Fearless Love (Fred Weasley x...

By bauevans

Adelaide Frost was an outgoing, cheerful, and happy hufflepuff on the outside, however, to others she was a c... More

introduction/background info
one: the letter
two: the deal
four: the confession
author's note
five: the ring
six: the date
seven: the punishment
eight: the birthday
nine: the haircuts
ten: the beach
eleven: the double date
twelve: the panic attack
thirteen: the new professor
fourteen: the first party
author's note
fifteen: the aftermath
sixteen: the fight
seventeen: the night
eighteen: the questioning
nineteen: the reason
twenty: the potions master
twenty-one: the first quidditch match
twenty-two: the amortentia
not a chapter

three: the picnic

3.3K 79 78
By bauevans

AN: the chart above is what I am going by for the eye colors Adelaide has. I'll always say what the shade means, but that's just what I'm using :) -M

I did my best to ignore Bill and Charlie so Fred and George wouldn't find out. I hung out with Fred and George the past couple of days, but today was just going to be Fred and I. Ginny wanted George to come with her to Diagon Alley to do some summer shopping. I didn't know why she wanted him to go with her over me, but I tried to not think about it.

"Hi love," Fred said while walking up behind me.

"Hi Freddie," I responded.

"What do you want to do today?"

"Not sure. What are you thinking we do?" I could tell Fred had something in mind because he had his stupid smirk plastered onto his face.

"I have an idea, but it's a surprise."

I shook my head at his goofiness. "Well go on then. Bring me to where you want to go."

"Brilliant. Put this on," he said while pulling a blindfold out of his back pocket. My eyes widened when he pulled it out. He laughed.

"What about the stairs? Can I put it on when we get to the bottom of them?"

"Of course," he said with a wide grin.

We got to the bottom of the stairs and I just stood there for a moment contemplating whether I should put it on or not. I looked at Fred and it was like he was forcing me to put it on with his eyes. I huffed and gave in.

As I finished tying it around my head, Bill came up behind me. "Now that's something I can get used to seeing."

I could hear someone hit something. My guess was Fred hit Bill. "Piss off, would you?" Fred yelled. He came up to my ear and whispered in it sending chills down my spine. "I'm going to pick you up, so you don't trip. Alright, love?"

I nodded at him and he picked me up bridal style. I always loved being in Fred's arms. He always provided a sense of security and comfort. I always knew when I was with Fred, I was safe.

After what felt like forever, Fred put me down gently. He took off my blindfold and pushed my dark black hair behind my ears. Once I saw the picnic he had laid out my eyes grew a light purple shade.

"You must be really excited for your eyes to change, huh?"

"Freddie, this is amazing. You did this all by yourself?" His cheeks rose to a red as bright as his hair. He nodded and I jumped into his arms to give him a hug. "It's so brilliant."

He pulled back and just looked at me. Whenever I looked into Fred's eyes, it felt like time stopped. We both had the biggest smiles and being in this moment only made them grow wider. I could feel my eyes change, but I didn't know what color. I was too invested in this moment.

"Dark pink. That's a new one. What does it mean?" He asked with a smirk.

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes to get them back to their normal dark brown shade. "Um, nothing."

"C'mon what does it mean," he asked again.

"Just that I'm really happy," I lied. Dark pink either mean I was drunk or I was in lust, and I wasn't going to tell Fred that. I probably wasn't even true, I was most likely just caught up in the moment.

"Oh, well I'm really happy too." Fred laughed and then sat down on the blanket he had laid out. He patted for me to come sit, and so I did. "This is for you." He said while handing me a peanut butter sandwich, which was my favorite. He pulled out a few different food options along with some water. "That's for later," he mumbled while sticking something into the basket.

We ate and talked about the band, quidditch, school, and any random things that crossed our minds. The sun was starting to set and it was so beautiful.

"Wow. It's so beautiful," I uttered looking at the sky.

"I say the same thing when I look at you," Fred mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Oh, nothing. I just said the sky looked nice," Fred lied.

"It does, doesn't it?" I looked over at Fred and then glanced at the basket. "What was that thing you had saved for later?"

"Almost forgot about that," he laughed as he pulled a small cake out of the basket. "Me and mum made this last night."

I couldn't help but blush at Fred's actions. He started to act different when I was at The Burrow. It wasn't a bad different, but it was almost as if he was trying to charm me. I didn't mind it. I liked when Fred was sweet, but I was a little suspicious he had something bad in mind.

"Let's try it, yeah?" I asked. He nodded and handed me a fork. "We're eating it like this?"

"Is there a better way to do it?" He asked. I knew this would start something I didn't want, but I had to take the opportunity.

I grabbed a chunk of the cake and spread it on his face. "Like that."

"You're dead, Frost," he said as he picked up a larger piece since his hands were far larger. "You're not going to move while I smush this on your face. Got it?"

"What will happen if I move?" I asked.

"You won't," he said while placing his empty hand on my throat. I breath hitched at his boldness. I heard things that Fred had been like this with girls, but he had never been like this with me. My eyes changed back to their dark pink shade, and I wanted nothing more to close my eyes before Fred saw, but that didn't happen. "Are you really happy right now, Frost? Or did you lie about what the color means?"

"Uhh-"

"I want answers, Frost." I didn't know why my eyes were dark pink right now, they should've been blue or green, but I wasn't scared. I guess I was in lust. As much as I didn't want to admit it, Fred was exceedingly handsome when he was bold like this. Especially with his hand around my throat. "Adelaide, what does the color mean?"

"It means I'm in lust," I blurted not knowing I was actually going to answer him. I felt my eyes grow to a more magenta shade, which let Fred know I was embarrassed.

He gave me a husky laugh and proceeded to hold eye contact. "Don't move." He started to bring the cake to my face.

Once he started to move the cake all over my face, I tried to break free. As nervous as I was to ignore Fred's demand, I wanted to know what he would do. I managed to break free from his hand around my neck and flip on top of him. I was straddling his hips to hold him down. I didn't stand a chance at keeping him down since he was much stronger than I was, yet, I still tried.

"I moved. What are you going to do now?" I asked with confidence.

"Don't cocky on me now, Frost. I have you right where I want you."

"No you don't. I do." I tried to show him I was the one on top of him by rocking my hips, but that didn't help either of us. The second I felt his bulge start to grow, butterflies were sent up through my core. My eyes immediately were brought back to the dark pink shade from before.

I knew Fred and I were feeling the same thing. We were just scared about the outcome, but maybe not. "I have to do this. If I don't, I'll be so pissed at myself."

I was confused about what he was talking about, but at the same time, I knew exactly what he was talking about. He grabbed the back of my neck and connected our lips. When we kissed, it felt so perfect and natural. I never wanted to let go of this feeling. My stomach was filling with butterflies and my mind was erupting with fireworks. Without any knowledge of doing it, I rocked my hips again, growing his bulge even more. He picked me up with one arm and flipped me, so he was on top of me.

He ran his hands all over my body while I brought my hands up to his hair. He squeezed part of my hip which caused me to moan, so he took the chance and slipped his tongue inside my mouth. He tried to explore everywhere as if it would be his last chance to do this. When he opened his mouth enough, I slipped my tongue inside. We both fought for dominance, but no one won. When I arched my back into Fred's torso, he moaned into my mouth.

Overwhelmed with everything going on, I leaned my head back. Fred took the opportunity and dove his lips to meet my neck. I could feel the sloppy kisses being left on my neck. I knew there would be bruises, but I didn't care because they were from Fred.

Then it hit me. I was making out with Fred, my best friend. It was only my first week staying at his house and I was making out with him. I always knew I had feelings for Fred when I was little, but I never thought he felt the same, and when I got with Cedric, I forgot about the crush completely. Not to mention, Fred was always with other girls, so I never thought he would like me. He probably didn't and this was a meaningless hookup for him, so I stopped.

"Fred. Fred, stop," I mumbled while trying to push him off of me. I was so embarrassed that I had just made out with Fred, not because it was Fred, but because I didn't really understand how I felt towards him anymore.

I pushed him off of me and ran towards The Burrow. I tried to wipe off any of the excess cake that had been left on my face while running to the house. Once I opened the door, it was filled with most of the Weasleys', so I started to run up to my room. I then realized that I was sharing a room with Fred and George, so going there wouldn't be the best option. So I went to the only other room I knew I could, Bill's.

Not caring about what he was doing or what possibly could've been happening in the room, I ran in. I slammed the door behind me and just feel to the floor. My eyes were wide and my whole body was shaking. I just made out with my best friend. I just made out with Fred Weasley.

AN: Hi guys, so don't worry the chapters are going to get longer. I just needed to get some little things out there, and I know the plot is kinda everywhere, but don't worry, it's necessary. It is just getting a better understanding of friendships and the way I am portraying the characters. Also, the smut will get more intense, the fluff will be there as well, and I am going to include some angst. More characters are going to get brought up once they go back to Hogwarts too!

If you guys have any questions or requests plz drop them!

Do you guys like the way I am doing Adelaide's metamorphagus powers or do you want me not to put so much detail into her eyes?

Message me if you ever need anything or just want to talk. Love you guys. -M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 67.9K 142
TW: drugs, physical abuse, torture Book Two (Frigus) is out now! Some people are just born to fight. It's not that they're born brave. It's not tha...
1.2M 36.6K 70
Amelia sat in the Great Hall, beside her best friend, Hermione Granger. "Have you heard?" Hermione gasps, reading the Daily Prophet. "Heard what?"...
112K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
134K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...