The Bunny of the moon (jjk)

By Thewriterisrude

Phase-03 "involvement with me, will only make your life messier" She stepped forward and closer "why are you... More

Disclaimer
1. Dark Side Of The Moon.
2. Values More
3. Want Him Dead?
4. You!?
5. Jade Rabbit
6. Aish....
7. Kill When You Can't Deal.
9. You Hid Her.
10. Continue~
11. 😇angel's 🏡 home.
12. who will.
13. Get in The 🚘 Car
14. Mummies.
15. Princess Is Asleep....
16. Bit Late.
17. Thunderstorm.
18. Dark Forest.
19. Secrets.
20. If You Can.
21. Pretty Morning.
22. As If.
23. You Don't Know.
24. I Am...
25. Hard Way. So It Is.
26. Nuisance
27. A Lion Anywhere.
28. Got Gready.
29. Never Loved Anyone More.
30. Our Boss.
31. Believe In Love.
32. Not A Lil Girl
33. Screams And Tears.
34. Fate
35.Messed Up Situations
36. Noirelune
37. Always And Forever.
38. Kill With Kindness.
39. Cruelest Of Them All.
40. Blush
41. Mine.
42. Hunger Games.
43. Beautiful Things.
44. Promises.
45. Memories.
46. Mistress.
46. Romeo.
47. Born To Win.
48. My Love
49. Partnership.
Epilogue.

8. Fated.

156 11 1
By Thewriterisrude

Jungkook pov...

"Dr. Lee y/n?" I repeated the name picked the file infront of me.

"I found everything about
Lee y/n. It all inside the file. It's from her school records to her graduation." yoongi hyung said sitting next to me.

"how did you do this?" ia sk with a smirk.

"it was easy. I didn't find her with the name Lee y/n but Choi y/n. Her mother's last name." he answered back.

"ah!" I was impressed yet again but wasn't surprised. It just yoongi hyung being genius as always.

I opened the file with a smirk. My smile dropped and the smirk as well too. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Out of everyone on earth. Choi y/n aka Lee y/n was
.
.
.
The doctor from the morning.

It was better when her name was just a mystery.

"I guess we are fated." I mumbled looking at it. I felt sad and weird. I really didn't want her to be Lee y/n.

"what happened?" yoongi hyung asked me.

I looked at him and close the file.

"should we proceed?" he ask with a worried face. "it's okay if we don't. What happened are you okay?" he again asked.

I pulled my straight face again. " no worries proceed as it was planned." I said and looked outside towards the scenery with the wine glass in my hand.

He just nodded and left. He looked confused. He would have drank with me. Seeing he left I guess he was surely confused.

It was night right now and I was sitting on the balcony of my room looking at the twinkling light of the city. It was visible since my mansion was on the hill in the outskirts of Seoul.

"y/n. You should have never got involved in all of this. I really didn't want to meet you once again."

Y/n pov...
I was looking at the sky and wondering different stuff after a long day. I was at the roof looking over at the stars when someone came walking.

I immediately turned around on guard.

"woah woah . It's me. Calm down! " the voice said.

I leave out a sigh. It was mark who came with two cans of bear.

"ah, you scared me." I said him patting my chest.

He came and sat next to me passing the can of bear. I took the can and kept it next to me.

"you should drink whenever you are confused. It feels better" he said while taking a sip of his can.

I looked at him and immediately clicked. "hey bitch you can't drink. You are-" I was gonno say when he cut me off.

"this is the 100th time I'm telling you this year. I. Am. 21. Already. I. Am. An. Adult. And. Can. Drink. Its legal!!!!!" he said emphasising on every word

"ah" I just made a sarcastic face. I forget he is old already.

"I have been shouting at you for so long. It has become my habit" I said chuckling.

And opened the bear can. And took a sip. "noona?" he calls me. I hummed and looked at him.

"I heard from jennie noona that you met jeon jungkook today?" I chocked on my drink and looked at him.

I just scoffed. "are you spying on me?" he chuckles and takes an another sip.

"Well, yes I met him. He was cold as usual. The jerk he is. And handsome as always." I said and took an another sip.

"does he know you are Lee y/n.?" he ask.

I just sigh and look at him in annoyance. "I really hate being called Lee y/n." I said him with a serious face.

"oh. I'm sorry. Choi y/n?" he calls me again.

"no, he did not and I doubt he will recognise me with the name. He can be clever but he is dense." I said emphasising on the last word.

"noona~ trust me. If I'll write a biography on your life. It'll probably sell more than lord of rings." he said making a sarcastic tone yet mocking tone.

I just chuckle and lifted my hand pointing at the moon making a smiley out of my thumb and index.

"who knows. There is probably more adventure waiting for me." I said with a smile.

I was lost in looking at the moon when his phone rang he suddenly gasp and turn towards me gaining my attention.

"the old man is calling?. WHY IS HE CALLING ME?" HE FREAKD ME Out. he started panicking while I laughed and slightly took the phone and picked it up.

"YOU NASTY PIECE OF SHIT. WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE IS MY GRANDDAUGHTER. GIVE HER THE PHONE. WHY ISN'T SHE PICKING UP THE CALL" a loud voice started shouting from the other side. I had to pull the phone away from my ear to be able to survive the loud noises.

It even gave me goosebumps and I got terrified by it as always. Since I am terrified of loud noises. Sonophobiac. That's what they call.

Mark immediately cover the phone to dampen the noise and brush off the sudden round of fear and pull a smile.

" abeoji?" as I called him the line went silent.

With a soft tone he responded. " y/n? Kiddo? Are you fine? . You shouldnt pick Mark's call instead of him. I start with screaming when it's him" he said in a guilty tone.

"it's fine. And I am fine. My phone is somewhere probably idk. I am at the main shelter home." I replied.

"oh." he hummed from the other side.

"oh by the way why did you call?" I asked.

"ummm. Oh yeah. I called because I wanted. Wait. I called Mark not you!" he said making me taken back. I looked at Mark who pointed at me mouthing 'me?'.

"Well since you picked it. Answer me. When will you have your summer vacation?" he asked.

I was confused. "summer vacation?" he question him back.

"why? Don't doctors get vacation.?" he asks me.

I sighed and couldn't help but laugh. Mark face palmed and chuckled as well.

"abeoji. Summer vacation is only for kids who go to school." I answer him.

"what? Really? Then what do doctors get?" he asked me in a astonished tone.

"abeoji. What do you really want?"

"when are you gonno visit me? I miss you." he says cutely.

Well yes. He is my mother's dad and he is a big shot in Europe. I am not really sure what he does and I do not have any zeal to know about that. Ignorance is a bliss.

He is half Korean and half Italian and what that makes me? Just don't ask. I already have a lot of identity related issues.

It's just him who visits me regularly. I also visit him often. He is quite a busy person. No one except me, Mark, him and his assistant know that I am in contact with him.

For the world. He doesn't know me. I do not know him.

"abeoji. I will come as soon as possible. But right now. I can't. There are few of surgeries planned this month. People's life depends on it." I answer him.

"it's fine princess. It's good. You should save lives. Since that's something good you doing. Good job" he says encouraging me.

And i again chuckle.

"sir, we have-" I could hear his assistant talking he hummed and immediately call her.

"it's y/n. You haven't talked to her in a while. Come." I could hear a enthusiastic squal and rush.

"y/n?"

"hi, honey" I replied with a smirk.

And then his assistant also entered the convo. Four of us kept talking probably whole night.

I have a lot of selfish people around me but more than that I have loving people. Who love me from moon back and forth.

" they say people who are fated. Will always meet and will keep meeting until they start meeting on their own will"

~ yeah the same complicated person.

******************************
I have insomnia. Well nothing rare. Literally everyone has it. So I couldn't sleep since I did not want to watch some kdrama or read and ff. I decided to lay on my bed and atleast try to sleep.

I FREAKIN PLANNED THE WHOLE STORY OUT. I mean everything. The whole story. I'll either complete it totally here.

Or a part two will do aswell. It even has phase.

Phase-1. Intro, meet, action, love
Phase-2. Revenge,action,love.
Phase-3. Finishing note. Killing 'em.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 9.1K 36
"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warned you, Y/n. So don't regret it later." H...
380K 9.5K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...
42.9K 1.9K 55
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...
109K 5.5K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...