This Thing Called Love?

By yagirlllay11

Alexis 'Lex' McGee has already been through the relationship thing and was hurt before. She doesn't plan on b... More

LOST MY PASSWORD
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
quick question...
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
questions... decisions

XLIII.

3.7K 122 23
By yagirlllay11

Jai
a week later
Los Angeles, California

[A/N: eveybody at the top going sideways: Ayla, Lex, Jai, Chanel, Myla, Milan, and Khalil.]

"Where are you babe?" I asked Lex over the phone

"I'm on my way right now. Chris wanted me to pick him up. Calm down, baby." She said

"Oh okay. Well hurry up."

She chuckled "Alright."

Today is the day my family come done for and meet Lex. She was supposed to meet me here thirty minutes ago but she's late of course. All I know is she better be looking good if she coming in this late. But who I am I kidding? She always look good.

I honestly hope today goes well. For the most part my family is cool but it's my dad who I'm worried about. He haven't seen Lex in a minute and Lex don't even know I'm his daughter. I should've been told her especially now that we are just getting things back on track. I hope she doesn't get upset with me.

I scrolled on my phone and waited outside for a few minutes when I heard a car pull up next to mine. I turned my head seeing Lex and Chris get out.

"I'm coming in just give me a few minutes." She said to chris

He nodded and went inside of my parents house. Lex walked over by me.

"Where babygirl at?"

"Inside with my parents."

She nodded and pulled me into a hug.

Lord knows she smelled good. She was wearing one my favorite colognes that I love on her. I could also smell weed on her.

"Did you smoke?" I asked

"Yeah, why?"

"Just asking. You smell good." I mumbled

She chuckled "Thanks."

She pulled back and looked me up and down.

"How you got abs and a fat ass? I'm blessed." She said holding her chest

I blushed and playfully punched her arm "Stop."

"I'm just being honest."

"You ready to go in?"

She nodded "I'm a little nervous but I'm ready."

She started to walk off but I grabbed her wrist, pulling her back.

"Before we go in, there's something I need to tell you."

"Well you can't be pregnant since I ain't got none in a little minute."

"Really Lex?"

She chuckled holding my waist "For real babe, it's been a minute. I'm low key feening to get in you again and this outfit only making things worse."

I bit my lip "Don't worry, I'll be changing that real soon."

She smirked "Oh really?"

"Mhm." I kissed her lips

She pulled back "Okay what you had to tell me?"

I sighed "I think I'll just wait until we go inside but just know please don't be mad at when you find out who my dad is."

"Oh god, that just made me even more nervous." She laughed

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand "Come on."

I walked inside of the house. I'm not going to say all eyes were on us but a lot of them were. Lex slightly squeezed my hand and I just rubbed my hand over her thumb to calm her nerves.

We walked past saying 'hi' to a few people and made our way into the kitchen where my mom and all of our friends were.

My mom looked up "Oh there you two go. I was wondering where y'all were."

"We was just outside talking."

She nodded and turned towards Lex "I know I seen at Ayla's birthday party but it's not to officially meet you."

Lex smiled "Nice to meet you...."

She waved her hand off "Oh sorry, you can call me Kendra."

Lex shook her head "I would but my grandma and would probably smack from heaven if I called you by your first name."

Everybody in the kitchen laughed.

"I promise you it's okay."

Before Lex could respond my father cleared his throat. Her, Chris, and Myla looked up with a raised eyebrow.

"Ky?" Chris said

He nod his head at us "Been a minute, how y'all doing?"

Myla and Chris spoke to him while Lex look at me. I read her face and she wasn't mad just a little shock.

"So y'all together huh?"

duh

Lex just nod her head.

"Wait, that's your dad Jai?" Myla asked

I nodded

He walked up to Lex and I glared at him.

I thought he was going to hit her but instead he opened his hand and dap her up. I looked over at Chanel as we both let out a breath we didn't know were holding.

"Y'all good?" He asked looking between us

Lex looked at me "Yeah, if she good then I am."

I blushed

He chuckled "Well welcome to the family. I wish I would've found out about this sooner but it's all good."

After that things started to get easy. She met mostly everybody and they immediately loved her. Everybody was honestly just having a good time.

I spotted Ayla with my mom before going outside and sitting on Lex lap.

"So Lex, did you do your own tattoos?" My cousin, Malik asked

"Most of them. I got some done by somebody I know in New York. But once I learned it I just did the rest on my own."

"You think you could do mine?"

His mom, which is my aunt turned her head quickly. "I think the hell not."

"Ma." He whined

"Ma my ass. You're seventeen." She said

"I'll be there eighteen next year."

"Once your eighteen and you get a job then you could get whatever you want. Until then you might as well just get the water paper tattoos from the corner store."

Lex and I chuckled. "I'm sorry man but just listen to your mom. I got you when you turn eighteen though."

"For real? How much?"

"Yeah and don't worry it's on me."

"Bet." He said and dap Lex before running off somewhere

"You okay?" I asked turning my head towards her

She nodded

"Are you mad at me?"

"What would I be mad at you for?"

"For not telling you about my dad."

She shook her head "Not really. I mean it is what it is, we already got a kid together and I don't plan on going anywhere. Ain't shit he could really do at this point."

I brought my hand up to her face and my thumb caressed her check. I leaned in and pecked her lips a few times.

She groaned "You better chill out here."

"I ain't even do nothing." I mumbled against her lips

She gripped my waist and whispered in my ear "I want to fuck you right now."

I'll be lying if I said I didn't want her too. It's been a minute since we did have sex and I missed it.

I blushed and hid my face in her neck.

fuck it.

"Come on." I finally said

I stood up as she wrapped her arms around my waist pulling closer into her. Chanel spotted us and laughed at me. I rolled my eyes at her as we made our way upstairs luckily without anybody else seeing.

I pulled her into a guest bathroom and locked the door. She pecked my lips. I deepened the kiss, sucking on her bottom lip. She groaned, groping my ass. We both fought for dominance, she won of course. She pulled back, tugging on my bottom lip making me whimper.

She pressed my back against the wall, lifting me up making me wrap my legs around her waist. I moaned as her hands gripped my thighs.

She hiked my dress up before unbuttoning her jeans, pushing them down to her ankles. She moved me on top on the counter and didn't hesitate sliding herself inside of me. She moved in and out, sending fast strokes.

"Lex!" I moaned

"Shh." Her tongue went down to my neck, sucking and leaving marks. I bit my lip as she repeatedly thrusted.

She kissed the side of my face. "Open ya eyes babygirl." She said in my ear

I opened my eyes with my mouth ajar with no words coming out. Her eyes soon got lost into mine, as she began to thrust slowly but deep.

She grunted "Fuck..."

"O-oh fuck, don't stop!" I semi whispered wrapping my arms around her neck

She smirked "I don't plan on it."

She brought her hand up to my side and gripped my thigh while the other hand went around my neck.

She bit her lip at me while her dick twisted inside of my walls. She continued to hit my spot over and over again making me cum.

My hands clenched on her shirt as I moaned. She kept going, taking her hat off and throwing it on the other of the counter.

She pulled out and picked me up off the counter. Already knowing what position she wanted, I turned around.

She gently pressed the head against me, staring into my eyes in the mirror. She pushed forward, letting her tip push past my folds. I gasped as I clenched around her.

She didn't start slow like before, she went straight to picking up the pace. I gripped onto the counter as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Harder baby."

As my request she went harder.

After a minute I reached back and placed my hand at the bottom of her abs but she slapped it out the way.

"Don't bring it back up." She said going even more harder. I screamed making her cover my mouth with her hand.

"Oh fuc- shit Lex!"

My legs began to shake as I clench around her dick. Lex moaned and smacked my ass.

"Shit, Jai!" She said a little loud

Soon I came, liquid rushing out of me, running down her length and dripping down on the floor.

I stared at Lex as sweat dripped down her face. She pulled her shirt half way up showing her stomach.

this girl know she is fine as fuck.

A knock on the door, startled us both.

"Aye, Lex you in there?" I heard my dad ask from the other side of the door

She looked at me and shook her head. Basically telling me to be quiet and not to say anything. I slowly threw my ass back on her making her grip my ass.

She bit her lip staring at me before answering.

"Yeah. Wassup?"

"You know where Jai, went?"

"I think she went outside." She lied

"Alright, when you done come downstairs. I gotta talk to you about some shit." He said

"Aight." She said

Soon his footsteps was heard going down the steps. She grunt as I continued to throw it back harder. Her mouth stood ajar as she put her hand in the middle of my back.

"Baby." She groaned

I moaned before she pulled out and picked me up and slid back inside of me.

"Ahhh fuck!" I moaned with my face in her neck

She wrapped her arms around my legs securely before slamming.

She kissed my neck "Who this pussy for?"

She asked me but the words couldn't come out.

She smacked my ass, slamming again. I gripped her shoulders making my nails dig deep into her skin.

"Oh my- fuck! i-it's yours papí!"

She moved us over on the toilet so I can ride her. She grabbed my waist making me go faster. I broke away from the kiss and wrapped my arms around her back, hugging her tightly. My body trembled as I felt each wave of pleasure from her.

She groaned "Mmm, damn."

"Shit, I'm about to cum baby" I moaned as my ankles wrapped around her lower back

"Me too, don't stop." She whispered

Soon she held me down as I came. She was about pick me up but I grabbed her wrist. She groaned and gripped my ass as she released into me.

I moaned and whispered in her ear "Fuck. I feel it papí."

She lowly moaned but I heard her. We stayed like that for a good minute before she pulled out.

I smirked and got up.

She chuckled "Don't say it."

"Your moans sexy." I said

She rolled her eyes and pulled her pants up. I quickly fixed my self and put my clothes back on.

Once we were done I gave her a kiss which she quickly pulled back.

"Don't start again or we going be in here for hours."

I blushed "Okay so who's leaving first?"

"I'll go first and then I'll text you in a few minutes to come out."she said

"Okay." I pecked her lips and she left out

-

Lex

I knocked on Ky's office door.

"Come in." He said loud enough for me to here

I walked in and closed the door behind me. I sat down in the chair across from his desk.

"You good? You was in the bathroom for a little minute after I asked for you."

I cleared my throat "Oh yeah, somebody had called me but what's up?"

"I need a favor."

"I'm listening." I pulled my phone out and quickly texted Jai

"I need you to do a drop for me."

I shook my head "Nah, I quit that shit."

I ain't sell drugs since I left New York and I don't plan on going back to doing it.

"It's a simple drop, Lex."

"Okay well just get somebody else to do it. I got a child now and a girl that don't need to be in none of that shit."

"Come on Lex, you know I'm all about protecting my family. You was working for me since you was sixteen, you really think I'm going to let something happen to you, jai, or even my granddaughter?"

"Ky, I ain't trying to do this shut bro. I told myself I was done with this shit."

"And I promise after this drop you don't got to worry about me asking you about drop again. Just hear me out, I got too much shit going on right now down here and you, Chris, and Myla are the only people I trust with this. It's busy as hell down here to the point where all my niggas working over time doing drops down here. Just do me this favor and that's it."

I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face.

"When & Where?"

"Saturday. New York."

I groaned.

"I know you don't want to go back to New York but just this once."

I shook my head "Aight Ky. Send me the rest of the details about the drop."

"Alright. Just this once, don't worry about more protection I got y'all."

"Even if you did, I'll take the bullet for ya daughter."

He nodded and instead of giving me a dap he gave me a hug.

"Thanks Lex." He said

I nodded and left out his office. I walked downstairs where Jai was talking to Chanel and Jonathan

Ayla came running over to me. I picked her up "Hey princess, you okay?"

"Yea, I get juice?"

I chuckled "Yes, you could get some juice. Come on."

We walked in kitchen and I fixed her a cup. She drunk it and looked at me.

"What?"

She pointed at my hat. I took it off and place it on her head.

I kissed her check and placed her feet back on the ground. I smiled as she ran off. I went back in the living room.

Jai spotted me and moved her lips "You okay?"

I nodded.

I don't know what I would do without those two or if something happened to them.

---------------------

Okay what y'all think? Comment and let me know. It's been a minute since I did a sex scene so I hope y'all enjoyed😭.

Oh and New York is the baecation but don't worry a good thing is going to come out of it. Y'all going to see😭

Love y'all, be safe please ❤️🥺.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 471 43
What's most important should come first What's came first must be the most important A jenLisa short story
13.9K 154 8
One shots for all the simps over here. I take requests if they're good. I'm including all genders, so no one gets left out. If yall want me to write...
6.2K 412 4
Runeterra. Old magic still flows through the land. And so does stupidity. You're a highschooler at Runeterra High. Though you're not popular or have...