Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleedin...

By magicallovely

That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But... More

- T R A I L E R -
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
1 ~ Getting Married To Sultan Rafiq
2 ~ Wedding night
3 ~ Travelling to his Empire
4 ~ Meeting Zeenat Begum
5 ~ A morning bath together
6 ~ The Nikaah Ceremony
7 ~ Begum begging to Sultan
8 ~ The Love Bites
9 ~ The King is nothing without the Queen
11 ~ They both need each other
12 ~ The Letters
13 ~ The Taste of Begum's Blood
14 ~ Eight kisses and slaps
15 ~ Who loves whom?
16 ~ Sultan is attracted to Begum
17 ~ Sultan wants to do it himself
18 ~ Sultan takes care of his Begum
19 ~ Begum doesn't want to see Sultan
20 ~ Who is Haider?
21 ~ Sultan is still a virgin?
22 ~ Begum and Sultan longing for each other
23 ~ Being in control is out of control now
24 ~ Sultan is in love
25 ~ "Your blouse is too revealing"
26 ~ Sultan mad at Begum
27 ~ Begum loves Ibrahim?
28 ~ Setting her nerves on fire
29 ~ Irritating my Begum
30 ~ Sultan is madly in love
Author's Note :- A million dollar advice for budding writers.
31 ~ The confession
32 ~ Sultan craving for her
33 ~ A huge mistake
34 ~ Begum lied to Sultan
35 ~ "You will answer what I ask"
36 ~ The Punishment
37 ~ The love is in the air
38 ~ Sultan gone mad
39 ~ The truth is revealed
40 ~ "Beg me"
41 ~ The cursed reality
42 ~ Newfound understanding
43 ~ Sultan leaving Sultanate
44 ~ Begum is Excited
45 ~ A Night together
46 ~ Late Night Conversation
47 ~ The kiss of commitment
48 ~ Begum is ready
49 ~ The Love Making in Cottage
50 ~ The bond of love
51 ~ Sultan is dead?
52 ~ Sultan Rehman Sulaiman
53 ~ The separation after love
54 ~ Begum Leaves Sultanate
55 ~ Sultan angry with Begum
56 ~ "You have to earn it back"
57 ~ Sixteen days of Punishments
58 ~ The Laughing Rose
59 ~ Sultan liked what Begum did
60 ~ Back to Sultanate
61 ~ Epilogue
Last Talks
Rudra Nandani
Bonus Sequel Chapter 1 ~ Love Making After Babies
Bonus Sequel Chapter 2 ~ A Night without Children
Exclusive Chapter 3 ~ Twenty Years Fast Forward

10 ~ The truth and the lies

83.7K 6.4K 1.5K
By magicallovely

440 Votes fast!!!

Next update is soo good!!!

Gulaab POV

In one word, I was scared. I was scared to hell. The woman in front of me was wearing complete black attire and some silver jewelry. Her nose big, eyes dark and filled with black kajal and the scariest thing was she had a black tongue. 

Her tongue was pink like everyone's but there were black spots to be precise. The moment she said a few words. I almost shivered.

"Char din ki chandni fir andheri raat... vahi hoga jo hua tha"

 I knitted my eyebrows and looked at the sultan's face to understand what she was saying and what happened and what the hell would happen.

"We are getting late," He said angrily to her, held my hand tightly, and started walking away.

He was fast in speed and I was just trying to match his by trying to keep my lehnga a little up. It was heavy and I couldn't run in it. He continued walking like that and it was irritating me a lot. How could he behave like this?

"Stop!" I yelled and jerked his hand.

"Can't we walk normally? This lehenga is too long." I said in slight anger.

"Why are you so small then... Didn't your father gave you enough to grow tall?" He said reversing the same irritation and anger back to me.

"Can you please stop dragging my father into everything?" I asked.

"Can you stop complaining about everything?" He asked.

Our pitches became a little higher as we started fighting in a corridor. 

"I am complaining? You were dragging me like garbage. For God's sake, I am a princess and I don't like these things. And, if  you dislike her this much, there was no need for coming here in the first place." I said with an angry face.

"I don't dislike her, She dislikes me. From childhood, I have always tried to keep good relation with her but... forget it" He said in a breath and then stopped as if he realized what was he saying.

I stood silent and looked away from him. I didn't know what to say now. I didn't expect this, I wasn't expecting him to bring his discomfort like this.

He also stood silent for a few moments and then said calmly.

"Okay fine!, let's walk slowly" He forwarded his hand to me and I was confused as to why he was always holding my hand everywhere.

I nervously gave my hand and we both started walking slowly. We came out of those chambers and galleries and walking through a garden. Suddenly, my sight fell on a baby kitten stuck in bushes.

"Sultan, there is a cat," I said grabbing his attention.

"Where?" He asked looking at my face.

I jerked his hand once again lightly and walked into the garden towards the bushes. The baby kitten started meowing as I reached there. Her paw was stuck between the bushes and I sat down to help her. I separated her from there and patted her back. 

I smiled looking at her and suddenly sultan grabbed my attention.

"She is dirty"

I stood up holding her in my arms and replied.

"Everyone's dirty sometimes inside and some time outside" 

He smiled looking at me and asked.

"Should I ask anyone to carefully take her to our chamber?" 

I smiled back looking at him and replied.

"Yes, please"

He called the nearby attendee and asked her to take the kitten to our chamber.

After that, we started walking back slowly this time. I was noticing the beauty of his empire and suddenly he said.

"I have two elder sisters. One of them is here with her twin kids. She was urging me to meet you... this way" 

I nodded and followed him silently. We crossed that dangerous bridge again and I didn't know why I was feeling that the sultan had so much into his heart. Like, most of the time he was faking his smile, reactions, and concerns. I was understanding his facial expressions more as I used to do these a lot. I used to smile in front of my mother and brother a lot even when I wasn't really happy.

I used to bring the charm on my face that I didn't really feel from inside.

Suddenly, a vision of a few time ago crossed my mind. I saw him hiding some of the letters and royal stamps inside that table. I didn't know if there was anything related to my Hind. But, I had to keep an eye on his every action. I had to keep an eye on his every plan.

We came back to the same part of the Empire, the one on this side of the lake. We walked towards the Royal chambers and he said.

"The kids are so annoying and naughty. So, prepare well." 

I smiled listening to him as he didn't know that I was the naughtiest kid in my childhood. 

We both entered the chamber and walked inside. I looked at a lady sitting on the couch and knitting something.

"Salma Baji"

She lifted her gaze and almost came running to the sultan.

"Rafiq... Hum kabse raah dekh rahe the aapki, Pehle to aap mahino gayab rehte hai, fir aake humse milte bhi nahi aate"

"Rafiq... I was waiting for you for so long, First, you were away from here for almost a month then you didn't even come to meet me."

She said hugging her and the sultan kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Maafi chahte hai baaji... kaam me thoda mashroof the"

"I apologize Sister... was busy with some work," he said smilingly.

"Chaliye chodiye"

"Leave all this," She said and diverted her gaze to me.

"Mashallahhh... assalamualaikum Bhabhi jaan"

She greeted hugging me and all I could do was touching her feet.

"Aakhir kaar hamare bhaijaan ne nikaah kar hi liya... Aapka hamari sultanat me istakbaal hai"

"Finally Bhaijaan got married to someone... I welcome you to our sultanate."

She said sweetly but my eyebrows knitted in confusion as to why she said 'Finally' for the sultan's wedding. He was already married and would-be father soon. Why the hell they all behave as if the sultan married only me.

"Maammmmmuuuuuuujaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

Suddenly I shivered as I heard two loud voices of girls and I turned to see two small princesses' running to us.

"Areee hamare bacheeee"

"Ohh my babies" Sultan also screamed and bent down to hug both of them and pulled them up in his arms.

The girls were around four and sweetly said.

"assalamualaikum Maamujaan"

"Walaikum-a-salam hamari jaan"

He pecked kisses on their cheeks and they both returned that sweetness. 

"Apni maamijaan se nahi milna kya aapko?"

"Dont you both want to meet your Maamijaan?" His sister said and I smiled.

"Bhabhijaan, She is Kainat and she is hayat"

"assalamualaikum Maamijaan"

They both yelled almost jumping from the sultan's arms and hugged me. I hugged back both of them and they both pushed me on the couch.

"Maamijaan, Stay here with us. You are so cute" They both laughed and I just awkwardly looked at the sultan.

His eyes were fixed on me and I lowered my gaze to the princesses.

They both were around four and identical. Their eyes, cheeks, nose, lips were precisely the same. One of them kept her face in my lap and others kept it too seeing the first one. I nervously patted their head and they both smiled. Honestly, I had never been with kids in my life and I didn't know how to pamper them.

I looked at the sultan who was talking to his sister and they both sit on the couch too.

His sister called an attendee and ordered something for us.

"Maamujaan, now you will stop loving us naa?" One of them said walking to the sultan keeping her face in his lap.

"Why? baby"

"Because now you will love Maamijaan more."

"Hahahaa, I only love my Kainat and Hayat," He said picking her up in arms and said.

"Show me, how long your hair grew?" He asked.

The other one also-ran to him and they both quickly opened their scarves and showed their short braids.

"Wow! Your hairs are growing fast."

He said and they passed in her chamber-like in moments. The girls were really energetic and they both made me laugh so many times. I literally realized how Innocent and childish I used to be. How pure my soul used to be and how fulfilling my life seemed to me always. 

I blessed both of them to be like that always as the water collected in my eyes remembering what happened in my life. How an innocent and loving princess of the empire became the one whom everyone hated.

The day almost came to an end, and the sun was ready to set. I enjoyed his sister's company a lot. She was welcoming, concerned and loving. Suddenly, when she was sitting closer to me, she asked.

"Do you like Bhaijaan?"

I shook my head "No"

She smiled and said.

"Dont worry, in a few days you won't be able to stop yourself from loving him." 

"I don't think so," I said looking at the sultan who was playfully tickling both the girls.

"I have a request to make Bhabhijaan," She said.

"yes," I said.

"Bhaijaan is don't like how he seems, he is very calm and he doesn't talk a lot about what he feels. He lost a lot at a very young age and since then he didn't allow anyone to come emotionally closer to him. Please, if you can share a little of his pain then I would be in your debt for the lifetime"

A tear fell from her eyes as she said and I just couldn't stop myself from holding her hand.

"Please don't say this." 

I said warmly, although I wasn't able to process what exactly she wanted to say.

"Chale Begum"

"Shall we go? Begum" I shivered suddenly as he called me.

"Yes," I said looking at him.

He hugged both the girls and they both came running to me. I hugged both of them too as I really felt attached to the two. They were so cute and playful.

"Jiji..." I called his sister.

"Can I call you Jiji?" I asked nervously. I didn't know what to call her.

"Yes, sure," She said Hugging me.

"I really enjoyed meeting you, Jiji. Hope, we will meet again soon" I said.

"Maamijaan... We will come to your Chamber soon" Kainat said.

"I will wait for you, Kainat," I said pecking her cheeks.

"Maamijaan... I will also come" Hayat said pulling my lehnga.

I pecked her cheeks too and said. "I will wait for you too, sweetheart" 

We both greeted them and left her chamber. It was late evening when we came out of her chamber. The cold breeze hit my skin and I lifted my gaze to the sultan as he said.

"You enjoyed with Baaji?" 

"Yes, she is so loving and the two sisters are really playful," I said with a wide smile.

"Good." He said.

"So, you made those marks. So, that everyone understands that we are a happily married couple?" I asked not looking at him. 

"Yes," he said honestly.

I didn't know why the walk was so calm, peaceful, and breathtaking. The sun was almost set and the breeze was chilling. We were slow in our steps and then the question again hit my brain.

"What happened between us last night?" I asked.

He smiled looking at me and said.

"I will tell you only if you answer one question of mine," He said looking into my eyes and I instantly replied.

"Okay!"

"Nothing happened between us last night. Zeenat begum mixed something in the drink for me but you drunk that milk and you were high on your... desires." He said.

The moment he said it, everything made sense to me. Yes, I remembered feeling hot. I was out of words for a few moments and then I asked.

"How could she? What if you had that drink?" I asked.

He looked at me with straight emotions and replied.

"Then, you won't be roaming like this"

My stomach twisted hearing him and my mind for a moment imagined what could have happened if he had that drink. I felt my cheeks hot.

"But, you could have taken my advantage if you wanted to," I said what I was feeling and Instantly regretted it.

"You wanted me to take your advantage." He said dramatically.

"No, I didn't mean that," I replied instantly and I felt a blush in my cheeks realizing what were we discussing.

"Now, you tell me, Who tried to kill you? Why there were marks on your neck and wrist" He asked.

I was shocked for a moment listening to him. I didn't expect he would be asking this.

"Umm," I collected myself and held my breath.

"I tried to commit suicide so many times," I said.

Suddenly, he pulled my arms and looked at me.

"Are you crazy? Why?" He asked and for a moment I felt he had concern in his eyes and that was very new.

"I don't have any reason to live," I said meeting his gaze and he sucked on his lower lip and moved his gaze from me.

"That is not a reason." He said and held my hand when we enter our chamber.

He said when we entered.

"Have dinner... I need to spend some time with Zeenat. I am going." He said.

I felt something when he mentioned 'spending time with Zeenat'.

"Okay" That what I could say only.

He left me alone in the chamber and I sat on the bed. I called Nagma and she came running to me.

"Yes, Choti Begum" 

I lied on the bed removing my dupatta.

"Can you bring me some food and will you sleep here with me?" I asked her.

"Why? where is the Sultan?" She asked.

"He went to Zeenat Begum," I said. I didn't know why I felt a little affected saying the sultan went to meet his other wife. I didn't expect to feel that. 

"Okay," She said.

She went from there and I felt alone now. My sight fell on the bedsheet and I remembered a few visions of last time. To be honest, I was feeling attracted to him. The much I was trying to ignore and not indulge in conversation, the much was craving to hear from him.

Suddenly, I heard two girly voices.

"Maamijaannnnnnnnn"

I instantly sit up on the bed and saw two angels running to me. A smile appeared on my face and I opened my arms and said.

"Oh, Babies" I screamed in joy seeing them.

"Maamijaan... we will sleep with you," One of them said and I smiled.

"Yes, sure... Did you both eat or not yet?" 

"Not yet" They replied.

Then my sight fell Nagma entering holding the plate.

"Ohh My goodness, Kainat and Hayat are also here."

"Nagma, do you get something for us or not?" One of them asked sweetly.

"Yes, Hayat" She replied sweetly.

I took the plate from Nagma and feed both the princesses and myself. We ate playfully and I literally had fun with them. 

Nagma went back to take the empty plate and I asked both of them.

"So, now you both lie with me here," I asked them. 

They both laid on a side and I laid with them, I pulled the comforter up and covered both of them. They were so playful and they started talking.

"Maamijaan... You are the wife of Maamujaan,?" One of them asked.

"Yes," I replied patting her little stomach.

"Maamijaan, You know I will also marry Maamujaan once I become big," She said in her sweet voice.

"Hahahaha, Really" I laughed at her innocence.

"Maamijaan, You know Maamujaan likes long hair. How long your hairs are?" Hayat asked.

"Mine... This much" I said bringing my long braid in front.

"Ohh my God! Maamijaan..." Both of them showed me their big eyes and held my braid in hand.

"Maamijaan, Give your hair to us... Half, Please" One of them requested pouting her lips.

"Hahaha, Really?" I asked.

"Why not?" I shivered suddenly when I heard the sultan's rough voice.

"Why not? My babies... I will gift your Maamijaan's hair to both of you" He said and walked to the bed.

"Maamujaan" Both of them cheered up with joy. He removed his overcoat and then I felt him climbing the bed behind me.

I froze for a moment thinking he would be sleeping behind me. My heart beats stops and then I felt him coming closer and spooning me from behind.

My mouth hung open and I fell out of breathing.

He snaked his arm around my waist and kept his hand on the Kainat stomach.

He looked at the princesses from behind me and I felt his hot breathes near my ear when he said.

"So, my babies are sleeping with us tonight?" 

They both laughed with joy and held his hand instantly saying.

"Yes, Maamujaan. we will sleep with Maamijaan."

"Good" He muttered almost near my ear.

I felt him pulling the comforter up and then his feet touching mine.

Then suddenly he kissed my ear a little and my sight was fixed on both the kids and I didn't want them to notice it.

He shifted a little more closely and I almost said in my breath.

Ohh My god! What is he up to?

Another Update!!! The longer one this time.

It is to compensate for my late update. 

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book.

Love you all ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 13.4K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
5.5M 436K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
73.9K 3.6K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...
9.4M 723K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...