Love of a Mother

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when... More

Marcellus
Party
Mikael
Memories
Mates
Re-Posal
Mother- Son Day
Klaroline Wedding
Bahamas
Beach Day
Party
Fun Party
Linked?
Bennett Witch
Goodbye, My Sons
Chambre De Chasse
Reunited
Alone Time
Stebekah Wedding

Pregnant?!

850 24 0
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
        I woke up, and Nik was watching me. I said, " Stop staring."

  He smirked and said, " Why?"

  I said, " It's creepy."

  He said, " It's romantic."

   He leaned in, and pecked my lips. I pulled away, and sped to the bathroom, and puked in the toilet. I felt Nik hold my hair back.

  After I finished puking, I stood up, and brushed my teeth. I turned around, and Nik has a concerned look on his face. He said, " Are you alright, love?"

   I said, " I'm fine."

  He said, " Love, you shouldn't be puking. You are a hybrid, you don't get sick."

   I said, " It's nothing important."

   I walked into the room, and into the closet. I put on my blue two piece swim suit, with my blue mesh cover up. I walked out, and Nik was standing there with his arms crossed. He said, " It's important. You threw up!"

   I said, " Just because it happened twice, doesn't mean it's important. It's probably nothing."

   He said, " Twice? When else did it happen?"

   I said, " Yesterday, while us girls got our dresses."

   He said, " You just now decided to tell me?!"

  I said, " Its not a big deal."

   I walked out of our room, and he followed. He said, " Its a big deal! You didn't tell me! You puked TWICE!"

   As we were on the stairs, someone coughed. We looked at the bottom of the stairs, and everyone including Damon, and Elena were in the foyer.

   I said, " I didn't know we had company."

    Stefan said, " I invited them over. Figured Damon and I could catch up. Elena and you girls can go to the beach or the pool."

   I said, " Sounds good."

   I looked behind me at Nik, and said, " We are done arguing about this."

   I walked down the stairs, and into the kitchen. Nik followed and said, " We are not done discussing this. Let Davina do a spell to see what's wrong!"

  I said, " No. There's nothing wrong."

   I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it. Once I finished it, I ran to the sink, and puked it up. What the hell? Must be a bag bag.

    Nik said, " Nothing wrong, huh?"

  I looked at him, and said, " It's probably a bad blood bag."

    He said, " Love, we just got those bags two days ago."

     He handed me another blood bag, and I drank it, and then puked it back up. Why couldn't I keep blood down?

    I looked at Nik, and he said, " Let Davina cast a spell, to see why. It's not like you can just go to the doctor, and ask them why an Original Hybrid, that can't die, or get sick, is suddenly puking."

    I said, " Fine. Davina can cast her spell."

   He said, " Good. Now, you need blood."

   I said, " I can't even keep a blood bag down."

   He said, " Drink from me."

  I said, " I can't keep drinking from you."

  He said, " Love, you need blood, and it seems like you aren't keeping down blood bags."

   I sighed, and he held his wrist out. I held his wrist, and bit into his wrist. His blood tasted so good. After a few minutes, I let go of his wrist, and licked the leftover blood on his now healed wrist. I didn't feel like I want to puke.

   Nik said, " Let's get Davina."

   I said, " Alright."

   He pecked my lips, and we walked to the living room, where everyone was. I said, " Davina. Can you help Nik and I?"

   Davina said, " Sure."

  Kol said, " Whats with the secrecy? We all heard that Caroline had thrown up, because of you both arguing."

   Nik said, " Kol, you can come with us. Davina might need your help."

   Kol, Davina, Nik, and I walked to the parlor. Kol said, " So, what did you need help with?"

   I said, " I puked twice, and I can't keep blood bags down. Want to explain what those would mean?"

   Kol, and Davina looked through a grimoire. I laid down on the couch, as instructed by Davina. She put her hands above me, and chanted.

   After five minutes, Davina had fainted. Kol had caught her before she hit the floor. I sat up, and said, " Is she alright?"

   Kol said, " Yeah. It happens with this spell. We just have to wait for her to wake up."

   I got off the couch, and Kol laid Davina down on the couch. I looked at Nik, and noticed he was still in his pajama pants. I said, " Nik, it might be a while. Go get dressed."

   He said, " Are you sure, love? What if something happens?"

  I said, " Nothing will happen. Go."

  He nodded, and sped upstairs. Davina woke up, and sat up. I said, " Davina. Are you okay?"

   Davina said, " Yeah. I know what's wrong with you."

I said, " What is it?"

  She smiled, and said, " You're pregnant."

   I was shocked. I said, " What? That's not possible. I'm a Vampire. Vampires can't procreate."

  Kol said, " You are also part Wolf, same with Nik. Your wolf sides must've dominated over your vampire sides."

    I said, " So, I'm going to be a mother to an actual baby?"

  Davina said, " Yeah."

   Kol said, " Im going to be an uncle!"

   I said, " Kol, you already are an uncle."

   Kol said, " Yeah. I get another nephew."

   I said, " It could be a girl."

  I put my hand on my stomach, and smiled. Nik came into the parlor, in his blue swim trunks. He said, " Whats going on?"

  Davina said, " We will leave you two, alone."

Kol said, " Why? I want to see his reaction."

   Davina dragged Kol out of the room. Nik looked at me, and said, " Whats the matter, love?"

   I said, " I'm pregnant."

   He didn't say anything. He just stood there. After a minute of him not saying anything. I said, " Nik, what are you thinking about?"

   Nik said, " You're pregnant?"

   I said, " Yes. This is real."

  He nodded, and flashed out of the parlor. I had tears coming down my cheeks. He doesn't want the baby. I was soon being pulled into a hug, by Bekah, and I cried into her shoulder.

     Ten minutes later, I stopped crying, and Bekah said, " Whats wrong?"

  I said, " I'm pregnant."

  She smiled, and said, " That's great. Why don't you seem happy?"

I said, " I am happy. It's Nik. He wouldn't say anything, and he just disappeared."

    Bekah said, " Its Nik. He will come back, and you both get to be happy."

   I said, " Yeah, but this is an actual baby. We never raised a baby, we only raised Marcellus when he was 11."

   Bekah said, " Don't worry. Everything will be fine. This baby is going to have a bunch of aunts and uncles spoiling him, along with their big brother."

    I laughed, and said, " Yeah. Oh, no. What is Marcellus going to think?"

   Bekah said, " He will be happy. He always wanted a sibling."

  I said, " What?"

  She said, " Marcellus always told me that he wanted a sibling, but none of us thought it would be possible, seeing as you and Nik died to become a vampire."

  I said, " We didn't think it was possible, either."

   She said, " Come on. Let's go tell the others."

   I nodded. We walked into the living room, and they stopped talking. Kat said, " Are you alright?"

   I said, " I'm fine. I wanted to tell you all something."

    Stefan said, " What is it?"

  I said, " I'm pregnant."

   Elijah smiled, and said, " I'm going to be an uncle!"

  Marcellus said, " Really, Uncle Elijah? What am I?"

    We laughed, except Damon and Elena. Damon said, " Hold on. Marcel is your nephew?"

  Kol said, " Yes."

   Elena said, " Who is his parents?"

  I said, " Im his mother, and Nik is his father."

   Damon said, " How? You are a vampire. You can't procreate."

   Kat said, " Caroline and Klaus aren't vampires, they are Original Hybrids. They are part wolf. Marcel isn't theirs by blood. Caroline, and Klaus rescued him from his owners, and raised him. They are both his parents, no matter what anyone says."

    Damon and Elena nodded. Stefan said, " So, I get to be an uncle?"

   Kol said, " Not so fast, Salvatore. You aren't officially our family, yet. You need to marry Rebekah, then you get to be an uncle."

   I looked at Marcellus, and he walked over to me. I said, " Marcellus, how are you feeling about this? It's unexpected, and we didn't think I would be able to have any children, after being turned."

  Marcellus smiled, and said, " I get to be a big brother."

   I said, " Yes, you do."

   Marcellus hugged me. I said, " So, you're not mad?"

  He looked at me, and said, " Why would I be mad?"

  I said, " Nik and I will mostly have more attention on the baby, and not spend much time with you."

   He said, " Mom, I'm an adult. I will be fine."

  I said, " You may be an adult. But you are still my son, and I care about you. I just don't want you to get upset, when Nik and I don't spend much time with you."

   He said, " It's fine. Where is dad?"

   I didn't answer. Marcellus said, " Did you tell him? You didn't, did you? He deserves to know."

   I said, " I did tell him. After I told him, he disappeared."

   Marcellus said, " He will show back up."

   I said, " That's not what I am worried about. What if he doesn't want a baby? I mean we lost the baby, when I was first pregnant. What if he changed his mind about kids?"

   He said, " He loves you, Mom. I'm sure he would be thrilled to have another kid."

   I said, " Marcellus, when we first brought you home, he thought he would be a horrible dad, and can't raise a kid. He was insecure about raising a kid."

  He said, " Dad, will come around. That was centuries ago, and you and Him are the best parents anyone can ask for."

   I smiled, and Elijah came over. Elijah said, " Caroline, I'm so happy for you and Niklaus. Where is Niklaus?"

    I said, " I told him, and he just disappeared."

   Elijah said, " He will come around."

  I said, " That's what all of yous are saying. I can't help, but worry about him."

  Elijah said, " You don't need to worry. He will be back, and be happy."

   I nodded. Stefan said, " Everyone. Rebekah and I have something to say."

   Everyone looked to Rebekah, and Stefan. Rebekah said, " Last night, Stefan and I decided when our wedding will be, which is going to be in 5 months."

    Kat, Davina, and I squealed. We went over to Bekah, and hugged her. Kat said, " Thats great, Beks."

Bekah said, " Caroline, I know, you probably aren't thrilled about walking down the aisle pregnant, but would you be my maid of honor?"

   I said, " Of course, Beks. You are my sister. I will wobble down the aisle, if it means you get to be married."

   Davina said, " Speaking of your baby, Care. You are around 12 weeks."

    I said, " Wow. This is actually happening. I'm going to be a mom, and Bekah is getting married."

   Us girls laughed. Kat said, " Who's Stefan's best man?"

  Bekah said, " Its going to be Damon."

   I said, " I'm surprised it wasn't Nik or Kol. Those three always got into the most trouble."

   Bekah said, " I talked Stefan into having Damon as his best man. Stefan deserves his brother, there. I wanted Nik to walk me down the aisle, but since he isn't here, I will ask him later."

  I said, " Nik, would be happy, to walk his baby sister, down the aisle."

   She nodded. Damon came over and said, " I guess, you are going to be my sister."

  Rebekah said, " Yeah. We are going to be family, soon."

    Damon said, " Just don't hurt my brother."

  Rebekah said, " Wouldn't dream of it."

   Damon nodded, and walked back to the guys. Elena looked out of place, she just stood there off to the side. I walked over to her, and said, " Hey. What are you doing over here?"

  She said, " I wanted to give everyone some space."

   I said, " It does get pretty hectic, sometimes. You want to go for a walk along the beach?"

  She said, " Sure."

   I smiled, and we walked out of the house, and onto the beach. We walked along and Elena said, " So, are you really a thousand years old? Cause you don't look very old."

  I laughed and said, " Yes, I'm a Thousand years old. I was turned when I was only 20."

   She said, " What was it like when you were human?"

   I said, " It was calm, and peaceful. The women and Men had chores to do everyday. The women would clean, and cook. The men would hunt, and cut wood. Sometimes, I would have spare time, and I would pick flowers for my mother."

   She said, " The chores must've been hard."

   I said, " The men, sure. The women, not really. Cooking, and cleaning wasn't that hard. Hunting on the other hand, is hard, that's why the men usually are gone for three days, sometimes."

   She nodded, and said, " How did you meet the Stefan?"

  Flashback:
       It was 1920s, and we were in Chicago. Bekah, Kol, Nik, and I went to a bar called, ' Glorias'. Elijah and Katerina were somewhere in New York. We went inside, and sat down. Gloria was singing, people were dancing, and people were drinking.

   Nik said, " Jazz. Haven't heard Jazz in at least 20 years, since New Orleans."

    I said, " Yeah. It's nice, hearing it again."

    Rebekah said, " I'm going to get a drink."

  Nik, and I nodded, and Rebekah went to the bar, and got a drink. I seen her talking to a guy, at the bar. Nik said, " Are you alright, Caroline? I'm sorry, for bringing up New Orleans."

   I said, " I'm fine. New Orleans was our city, but not anymore."

   I seen Kol dancing with some random girl. Nik and I talked some more.

   After thirty minutes of talking, Kol was still dancing with two different girls, now. Bekah was at the bar, talking with the same guy. Nik kissed my shoulder, then my neck. I connected our lips, and we were making out in the booth.

    Ten minutes later, Someone coughed, and Nik and I pulled apart. We looked, and it was Rebekah, and that guy. I said, " Rebekah. Who's this?"

   Rebekah said, " Caroline, Nik, this is Stefan Salvatore. Stefan, this is My brother, Niklaus, and his girl, Caroline."

    Nik said, " Hello, Mate."

  Stefan said, " Hey. Rebekah told me about yous. I never heard of Originals before."

     I said, " Hold on. You seem familiar. Your voice. I've heard it before. Do you know Alexia Branson?"

   Stefan said, " Yeah. She was a bore. Always trying to keep me from murdering entire villages. I killed her."

     I said, " That's where I've heard your voice before. Alexia had called me, and I heard your voice. Your the Ripper of Monterey."

    Stefan said, " That's me. How did you know Lexi?"

  I said, " We met a two hundred years ago, in New York. We had some fun, and kept in touch. She told me she was trying to help you stay on the rails. Honestly, the Ripper sounded like fun."

  Nik said, " Well, mate, sit down, and let's have some fun."

  Stefan, and Bekah sat down. We talked, drank, and had some fun.

  End of flashback.

     Elena said, " Stefan doesn't seem like a ripper, anymore."

  I said, " That's because he isn't. He was a ripper until 1922. He was drawing too much attention to Chicago, by murdering, and Mikael was on our trail. Since, Stefan and Rebekah were in love, he cleaned up his act, and we traveled together. He got control of his bloodlust, and we still had some fun."

    Elena said, " Rebekah and Stefan do seem in love."

  I said, " They are."

   Elena said, " So, did you know Rebekah all your life?"

   I said, " No. I only knew her since I was 15. We have been best friends, ever since."

   Elena nodded. I said, " Enough about me. How did you and Damon meet?"

  Elena told me all about how her and Damon met, and about her childhood. We walked along the beach, and talked for the next hour.

   An hour later, we went back to the house, and everyone is at the pool, except Nik. I said, " Nik still isn't back yet?"

  Kat said, " Nope. I'm sure he will show."

   I nodded, and we got in the pool, and had fun.

    Four hours later, we went inside, and went separate ways. Elena, and Damon left an hour ago. I went to my room, and got a shower. After, my shower, I put on one of Nik's shirts, and laid down in bed. He still isn't back, yet. I put my hand on my stomach, and smiled. I really am pregnant. I soon fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 253 10
I do not own these Characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This is an AU, about Klaroline. Caroline is 18, but she has this pen pal. Her pen...
43.4K 1K 48
You always thought your love story was epic. It started with a boy and a curse. For centuries, it survived every obstacle. Until it didn't. What happ...
738K 14.4K 33
What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Niklaus had a best friend in the other world...
6.1K 107 23
Have you ever heard the saying I love you so much it hurts? I always thought that it was just that, a saying, to emphasize how you feel for someone...