My Possessive Alpha | complet...

By tinxla

Alexis Lee finds her possessive Alpha mate, Dylan Zanders. Not only is he the Alpha, he happens to be popular... More

Chapter 1 - Run.
Chapter 3 - Aw Hell No.
Chapter 4 - Meeting The Family Is Never Fun. Or Is It?
Chapter 5 - Damn Possessive Dickhead.
Chapter 6 - Hair Styling And Mario Kart.
Chapter 7 - Pregnant.
Chapter 8 - Bestie Bonding Time.
Chapter 9 - Aw, The Big Bad Alpha Is Afraid.
Chapter 10 - Movies, Make Outs, Marks.
Chapter 11 - Anger Blackens The Heart.
Chapter 12 - Tamed The Alpha.
Chapter 13 - What The Hell?!
Chapter 14 - No, Not Happening.
Chapter 15 - Answers.
Chapter 16 - Birthday Boy.
Chapter 17 - Luna.
Chapter 18 - Jelly Tots.
Chapter 19 - Trip Down Memory Lane.
Chapter 20 - Meanie.
Chapter 21 - Look Who's Back.
Chapter 22 - Tomorrow.
Chapter 23 - I Do.
Chapter 24 - Love.
Chapter 25 - Luca.
Chapter 26 - Family.

Chapter 2 - Unexpected Outcome.

263K 5.2K 3.5K
By tinxla

Chapter 2 - Unexpected Outcome.

I ran into the forest. Yes, there was a forest near our school which was pretty epic.

I stopped running. I looked behind me and he wasn't there. Good, he must have gotten the idea. I thought my mate would be amazing and great, a bit like Kyle. He's sweet and all. Damn, Jess is one lucky girl.

But no, instead, the Moon Goddess paired me with a dickhead and a manwhore Alpha.

I rested against a tree. I guess I'm skipping school today! Great, on my sixteenth birthday I'm probably going to get absolutely told off for skipping.

I close my eyes for a second and suddenly I feel hands on my waist. I open my eyes and see Dylan.

Mate! My wolf screamed. Damn, does she not realise what a dick we have for a mate?

"Alexis Lee." I didn't look into his eyes. I looked at the ground. "Look at me." I don't. I don't have to listen to him. Pfft. He lifts up my chin with his finger. He places his hand back on my waist.

I'm now looking at him up close. This is the closest I've ever been to him. And boy was he gorgeous. He had deep blue eyes and his jaw was firm and he had slight stubble. His hair was a red-brown and it was messy. The wind blew his hair, making it more messy. "So, you're my mate huh?"

"I guess so." I reply. He was smirking. Oh great, he's probably going to reject me right? No he won't! My wolf said, quite angry at my negative thinking. He better not. She whsipers.

"How old are you?" Why was he asking?

"16, why?"

"Explains a few things."

"What things?"

"Why I'm only finding you now."

"Oh." We stayed silent for a bit. His hands were still on my waist which I found slightly awkward. But my wolf liked the contact. "How old are you then?" Of course I knew, everyone did.

"17. Turning 18 soon."

"Um okay.. So, I'm just going to go.." I say, trying to get out of his grip and walk towards the school. But of course, he didn't really let go of me.. Great..

"Why'd you run?" Why did I run? To be honest, I actually don't know why. Well I do, but then I don't.

"I don't know.."

"Don't give me that bullshit. Why?"

"Becauseyouwereprobablygoingtorejectme." I said really quick hoping he wouldn't understand.

"Slower."

"Because you um were probably going to reje-"

"Why would you think that?"

"Because you're into those pretty-"

"Are you saying you aren't pretty and that I'm shallow?"

"Are you going to let me finish a sentence?" I fire back. He laughs for a second then stops.

"Answer my questions."

"Um well yeah?"

"And why do you say that?"

"Because you've probably slept with every girl in this school.. Unmated girl I mean."

"You think that of me?"

"Everyone does and everyone knows."

"So you think my mate is going to be less important to me than some whores?"

"Well if your mate is me then of course."

He shakes his head, rolling his eyes. "Well, you're more important to me now. You're now my top priority."

"What about your pack? You're an Alpha aren't you?"

"You're more important to me than my pack. Although my pack is still important."

"So, you aren't rejecting me?"

"No, of course not."

"Oh."

"And today, you are to move in with me."

"What? No. Its my birthday-"

"Happy birthday." He grins. Dammit, why won't he let me finish a sentence?

"Let me finish.. I'm not moving with you."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't have to."

"Yes you do. You're my mate and you are moving in with me. No room for arguments."

"No, you can't do that."

"I can and will. I'm an Alpha."

"Yeah but you aren't my Alpha."

"I will be."

"No."

"Yes. You are to move to my pack, and you know that."

"I don't want to."

"You have to. Now enough of this. We're going to pack your things."

"But its school.."

"So? Do you think I really care about missing one day of school to be with my mate?" Inside, that made me happy. But then again, we're spending time because he's making me move in with him. Meaning, I'm leaving my parents.

And I'm leaving my pack. But that's really what happens though.. When your mate is in a different pack, the female always goes with the male. Totally unfair and a bit sexist but okay. Jess was lucky that Kyle was in the same pack as her. Lucky.

His hands leave my waist but one grabs my hand, pulling me along towards the school.

Instead of going into school, he started walking towards the car park. We got to this nice car. But to me, I have no idea what model any car is. A car is a car to me.

"Get in." He says, opening the car door. I get in, simply because I would cause a fuss meaning we'd probably argue about me not getting into the car. He closes the door and gets into the drivers side. "Where do you live?" I tell him my address and soon enough we're at mine.

I open the front door with my key. I walk upstairs, Dylan following me. I bump into my mum. "Alexis? Why aren't you at school? And why have you brought- oh my, wait. Is this your mate?" I nod. "Well isn't he gorgeous." I immediately go red. Trust my mum to embarrass me! "What are you doing here though? Shouldn't you both be at school?"

"Um-"

"We're here to pack her things. She's moving in with me."

"My daughter is not moving away especially not on her sixteenth birthday." Thank you mum!

"Yes she is."

I mind link my mum. He's the Alpha of Blue Moon pack.

Well then I guess you do have to go.

But mum.. I don't want to.

You know you have to now end of, go pack.

I groan and walk up into my room. Do I not get any choice in this? "Don't I need like a suitcase or something?" I ask, knowing both my mum and Dylan was in the room.

"I'll go get some. Start at least folding your things. And you, Alpha Dylan right?" He nods. "You help her."

"Of course." He replies. I go to my closet and throw some stuff onto my bed. I start folding them. I look over to Dylan and see him raiding my underwear and bra draw. My eyes widen. I quickly walk over, shutting it.

"Go fold some of those clothes if you want to be useful. Don't go rading that draw." I say, pointing to my underwear and bra draw.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Because you shouldn't be seeing any of those."

"Why? I will be seeing you in them anytime soon."

"No you absolutely will not."

"Yes I will. We're mates."

"Doesn't mean anything. You will only be seeing me in nothing less than the clothes I'm wearing. What I mean is, you won't be seeing anything underneath the clothes I wear. Wait does that make sense?"

"Basically you mean I won't see you naked or in your undies?"

"Yes."

"I'll change that."

"No you won't."

"I have suitcases!" My mum says, thankfully stopping this subject Dylan and I were on.

After a few hours, everything of mine was finally packed up. My room now looked empty without my clothes on the floor. My room did look empty, even though there was still furniture in my room. I wasn't taking them. I was taking my laptop of course. "I'll go put them in the car." Dylan says. I nod and look around my room. I'm going to miss it. I mean, I was going to live on a different pack territory to my own.

"I'm happy you found your mate." My mum says, walking up beside me.

"But I have to move."

"So? You've found your mate. It's what you've always dreamed of."

"Yeah but.. I was dreaming I wouldn't have to move pack."

"You'll be fine. But I have one thing to say before you go."

"What?"

"I don't want any grandpups yet."

"Mum!"

"What? I'm too young to be a grandmother."

"Yeah and I'm too young to be a mum."

"If you get knocked up, I will kill him. Well your father would."

"I'll come and visit."

"I know. Now go along, have fun."

"I'll try."

I walk downstairs and meet Dylan half way. He smiles, showing his lovely white teeth. Damn he had a good smile. And he had dimples! "Ready to go?"

"Yeah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.5K 34
Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is half alpha and half beta and on top of that...
19.5K 647 47
Highest Ranking #14 in Hunter 4-12-19 #21 in Warlock 10-25-18 #55 in Demon 1-19-19 #431 in Werewolf 4-15-19 Book One "MATE!" He yelled. I stared at...
43.5M 221K 49
2021 NEW EDITION | COMPLETED From dodging airborne slot machines to an unplanned swim in the fountain of a luxury hotel, it's safe to say that a tr...
138K 3.3K 27
She wanted him to save her. She wanted him to embrace and protect her. She wanted him to be beside her. She wanted nothing else. He wanted her. He wa...