Hidden | Draco Malfoy, 18+

By juneekarl

In which honesty had never been so missed and verity ever so falsified. "Then ruin me, Malfoy." - A Draco M... More

a / n
P r o l o g u e
0
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
A c t - t w o
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
E p i l o g u e
E n d
T h a n k - y o u
F l a s h b a c k

6

80.5K 1.7K 7.5K
By juneekarl

Mature content ahead along with the use of alcohol and drugs. Please read with caution.

She held her breath, feeling the soft fabric of the tie as it bored into her wrists, impatiently waiting for him to please her.

''Will you cry for me, White?'' Draco growled, annoyed with her not answering, ''Will you fucking cry for me?''

''I will,'' Navy choked out, feeling the air sipping out through every stutter, ''I will cry for you, Malfoy.''

A rush of bravery took over, and she said, ''Make me cry.''

His head snapped to hers, intensely studying every inch of her features as he rose a brow, ''Oh, really?''

She sucked her bottom lip in between her teeth, enjoying the way she just provoked him.

''Please,'' She held, forcing her back off the mattress.

Her arms were still tied up as she leaned closer to him. Her heated breaths fanned the tender skin of his neck made shivers roll down his spine.

Navy trailed her tongue behind his ear, ''I want you to make me cry, Malfoy.''

Draco scoffed at that. His hands flew to her throat as he forced her down, nailing her into the sheets,

''Oh, greedy slut,'' Draco smirked, his eyes staring through hers, ''I will.''

But he didn't move.

He kept his hands wrapped around her neck, watching her as she so willingly waited for him to do as he pleased with her.

The strong, veiny hand reached down in between them, grabbing his cock as he stroked it up and down.

''I fucking will,''

Navy whimpered as he grabbed her by her hips, and his thumb pressed against the initials he had carved into her skin.

''Does it hurt?'' He seethed, teeth gritted, ''Tell me it fucking hurts.''

''It hurts,'' She whimpered at the pleasure mixed with pain, ''It hurts so much.''

''Good.''

Draco teased her, his cock at her entrance as he stroked it up and down in the complete need for her to squirm.

But Navy couldn't take it anymore. He had teased her for hours, and all she needed was for him to fuck her in the way she knew only he could do.

She whined out as he let his tip inside her, making her eyes roll back in pleasure.

''So fucking tight,'' He grunted as he bucked his hip forward, slamming his entire length into her without remorse.

The wind struck out of her lungs. He didn't let her adjust to his size.

''I will ruin you. You know that, right?'' Draco grinned, knowing that he would fuck her mercilessly,

''I will fucking ruin you.''

She screamed as her walls painfully ached around him.

Her hands repeatedly tried to yank out of the hold his tie had of her but to no use.

Her spine arched, her toes curled as he fucked her into the mattress, and it made her pant for air.

She suffered her breath every time Draco slammed into her so deeply that he hit her sweet spot.

Over and over, again and again.

His hands tensed around her, chilly fingers dug into her flesh as he quickened his speed.

Draco forced in and out of her as he threw her legs over his shoulder, pulling the shaking girl even closer, fucking her harder.

''I'm so fucking deep,'' He groaned out, bending over her as he placed wet kisses along her jawline.

''I am going to ruin you.'' He stated, his hand around her throat tighter, his breaths ragged, ''And you are going to take it.''

''Then ruin me, Malfoy,'' Navy moaned out loudly.

Her fingers tangled around the fabric of the tie as she did everything possible not to cry out in pleasure.

But it was almost impossible. He fucked her raw. His cold hands on her body made her tremble. His cock forcing in and out of her pussy made her eyes roll.

''Oh, greedy girl—'' Draco evilly mocked her, the hand around her throat moved up to her hair, grabbing a fist full of it as he forced her head back, ''You have no idea of what I'll do to you.''

Drops of sweat fled her temples as she looked at him. His pale skin lit up perfectly in the moonlight.

''Open your mouth,'' He demanded, without slowing down his speed.

She didn't listen. Her head was overwhelmed as she tried to focus on the coiling feeling within her. Draco's ring-coated fingers in her roots dragged her head back, even more, making her whine out.

''Open your God damn mouth.'' He repeated himself as he pounded into her even rougher, ''Now.''

She did as he asked, her lips parted, her tongue slipped out as he grinned devilishly.

''Such a fucking slut,'' He said, lowly, and before she could react, Draco spat into her mouth, leaning even closer, ''Swallow it.''

She did. She swallowed his saliva as he rolled his tongue on the inside of his lower lip.

He bucked his hips into hers, unexpectedly, making her whimper as he kept her head in place. Both of them had become moaning messes.

''Where did you go?'' Theodore mocked Navy, snapping his fingers in front of her face, ''Are you okay? You zoned out again.''

Navy locked her head to his. Her hands around his neck tightened as she smiled, ''I'm sorry. I'm fine. Just a bit tired.''

The shades of green light shredded around them. Heavy, loud music tore through every ear in the common room. Bodies of dancing students moved together and apart around them.

Navy rested on Theodore's lap, looking intensely at the surroundings while he looked at her. Studying the elements of her face, the details she carried so graciously.

''I love you, you know?'' He mumbled, leaning closer to her. One hand was on her thigh as the other one lazed around her spine.

Her cheeks flushed in color, and a light smile climbed as she gazed back at him, ''I love you more,'' She nearly giggled out.

The drinks she'd been pouring down her throat took over. Her head spun in intoxication, as her mouth tasted dry by the bitterness of firewhisky.

She needed to be held on her edge. She craved the feeling of being drunk, not to be fearful of what the blond-haired boy had in store for her. She almost knew something was coming.

''Are you sure?'' Theodore whispered near her ear as he pulled her closer. He didn't want anyone else to hear, but that was merely impossible thanks to the loud music.

Navy's head tilted back, her lips parted as a shaky breath slipped her throat, ''What are you talking about?'' She questioned him.

His jaws clenched, eyes narrowed in hers, ''You haven't been yourself lately. I just—'' Theo held, hesitant to if he should be truthful with the girl claimed to be his.

''Theo, what's wrong?'' Navy uttered, feeling her blood rush in doubt to his wary act, ''Did someone say something?''

His upper lip curled, his eyes slightly squeezed together, ''What? Who would say something?'' He asked her, confused and even more suspicious.

Navy swallowed, in the complete need to save the situation before the tipsy side of her exposed what she'd done, what she'd been doing behind his back.

''No one. But you're acting strange, so I just wondered if someone said something?'' Her eyes locked in his, forcing a gentle smile. A smile she knew would make his distraught thoughts waver.

Theodore leaned back, his spine tensed against the soft backrest of the couch, ''No. No one said anything.'' He lied, still suspicious of what his girlfriend was up to when he wasn't around.

Navy shook her head, making the stray brown strands of hair spill over her shoulders, repositioning herself on him. One knee on each side of him as she tipped closer.

''I love you, love,'' She whispered, feeling his heated breaths fan her skin, ''Don't question that.''

Her sight flickered from his eyes to his lips as he rose a brow, wrapping his hands around her waist to inch her the last longing space between them.

''I don't.'' Theodore grinned at the girl as she was straddling him.

''Good,'' Navy breathed out, gently pushing her lips to his. The sweet taste of his mouth matching hers made her shiver.

He pulled away, staring intensely at her. His hand came to her face, tucking a slip of hair behind her ear. ''So we're good then?''

Navy nodded, smiling sweetly, ''We're good.''

''Do you think he's mad?'' Blaise questioned from next to them, making them both look at him, ''That I didn't make this party happen last night?''

Theo let out a provoked chuckle, shaking his head at him, ''You're really on your knees for him. You know that, right?'' He joked.

Blaise's eyes rolled, stretching the cup of alcohol up to drink, ''Terribly funny, Nott,'' Blaise spat, pouring the alcohol down his throat, before throwing the cup away. ''He must know how hard it was to get this together? I mean, he can't be mad. He got his bloody party, just a day late...'' Blaise hushed down, and his eyes grew wide in fright.

Navy laughed at that, bending out of the straddling position to lean her back against the armrest, her legs thrown over Theo's.

''Don't you worry,'' She smiled, in an attempt to calm his shaking nerves, ''Besides, the one thing he's going to lose his mind over is that you didn't get the Veritaserum.''

''But I did,'' Blaise lit up, bending over the table as he gripped the tiny green vial. The look of it made Navy's breaths hitch, her pulse raised.

''I snuck into Snape's office last night,'' He grinned, reaching the bottle for Theodore to take, ''He won't suspect a thing.''

''You're mental,'' Theo laughed, tilting the small vial in between his fingertips, ''Well, we'll see if you really do love me later then.'' Theodore sought to mock, bending over her legs to plant a kiss on her cheek.

Navy nervously huffed as the heavy feeling lingered in her chest.

She couldn't let this happen. This would expose her, and she would lose the boy she so dearly held in her heart.

Her head snapped, gazing around in the dimmed room, feeling the smoke thickening the air sting in her eyes as she looked for Draco. She needed to stop him before he even had the chance to bare her.

Her eyes narrowed at the blond boy leaning against a wall far back in the common room. The same girl he drooled over two days ago stood close to him. Her hand stroked down his chest as she repeatedly threw her head back, pretending that everything spoken by him was hilarious.

Navy's eyes rolled annoyingly. Her blood fumed as she forced herself off her boyfriend's lap, earning a confused stare from him as she kneeled down next to the table.

Her eyes flickered over the bottles before clocking one with clear alcohol, and she stood tall in her shoes as Blaise cleared his throat, sending her legs a swift look.

Navy looked down, noticing how her dress had hitched up, exposing the lengths of her thighs a little too much, ''Thank you,'' She muttered, grateful that he looked out for her. Pulling her dress down, she began to march away.

''Where are you going?'' Theodore asked from behind her, shooting her a muddled stare, ''Navy—''

She turned around, holding the bottle of liquor up to her lips, swinging her head back as the bitter taste scored her throat.

She smiled daringly at Theo, noticing the blunt in between his fingertips. Whatever Navy was about to do, she knew that within a few minutes, Theo would be so distracted by the power of the roll held in his hand — that he wouldn't even notice that she was gone.

''Dance,'' Navy spoke up, taking long strides past the couches, not giving her boyfriend any chance of hearing what she said before she was out of his sight.

Her figure pushed between the sweaty, heated bodies dancing their way through the dusk. The floor smudged by spilled drinks, but she stopped, right where she knew the blond boy could have a perfect view of her, and he did.

Draco's grey eyes immediately snapped to hers, almost as if he expected her to find him, almost as if he wanted her to.

Navy smiled sweetly. Her eyelashes batted at him from afar as the loud music shuddered throughout the room. Her hand gripped around the neck of the flask. Her hips started to sway with the music, still looking directly at him.

Draco rose a brow, seeking to hide the smirk he felt growing. He enjoyed this, having Navy wrapped around his finger, doing everything to get his attention.

And she did.

Oh, how she did.

Draco had no strength in tearing his eyes away from hers. She was mesmerizing, how her hips moved to the music, how she traced the bottle up to her lips, throwing her head back as the beat of the song dropped, letting the liquid down her throat.

He was ripped off his common sense. The powder he sucked in moments before cleared his head just enough for him to push away the girl clinging on to him, not bothering for her anymore. He had been waiting for a reason to get rid of her all night, and luckily — the girl he couldn't get out of his mind came to his rescue.

Draco kept his eyes locked in hers, shoving his way over the floor and through the mass of students moving in the same rhythm as the music.

Just as Navy let her sight flutter open, she turned around. The alcohol scored her senses, her head clouded by the loud tones shredding through the room. The heavy air thickened around her. It felt like something not real, like time slowed.

She flinched at the feeling of two hands gripping around her waist, pulling her back straight into his toned chest.

Navy looked in the direction Theodore held, only to notice that her boyfriend once again fell asleep of the blunt he smoked. Her eyes rolled.

It was a relief for her, understanding that he wouldn't see what she was about to do.

She should be afraid of the other students, in case someone noticed her being this close with a boy she didn't belong to, but she wasn't. Her mind reached a level where she didn't care anymore.

Her core ached, shivers down her spine as the boy behind her tugged her inches closer, minty, heated breaths on her shoulder as she kept her pace.

Her body flowed with the music as his hands measured her, following every move she made, moving closely.

Until she spun around, her eyes matching the grey ones.

Draco's hair fell messy over his forehead, and a thin layer of sweat coated his skin as he licked his bottom lip, eyeing the girl down.

Navy once again poured the content of the flask she held onto down her throat, making the blond one smirk at the sight of drops of liquor flooding down the corner of her mouth.

His hand roughly gripped her by the neck, slowly moving the coarse hold over her cheek. Her face was so small in the pad of his hand.

Draco's thumb swiped over the drops before he reached his thumb up to in between his lips, licking the bitter taste off.

The act made her pant out.

He leaned in. His hands were glued to her waist as he craved to feel her against him. Her fierce body pressed against his, ''Acting quite dangerous, are we, White?'' He sneered, his nose brushing against the shell of her ear, ''Not that I mind.''

A scoff fell her lips as she snaked her arms around his neck, ''We are,'' Navy breathed out, tilting her head up to look at him, ''I want to ask something of you.''

Draco rose a brow, grinning devilishly at the thought of her asking him for something, ''Go ahead,'' He answered lowly.

She chewed on her bottom lip hesitantly, wondering for herself if this was a good idea. Navy knew that the blond one would crave something in return. Yet, she would do nearly anything not for Theodore to find out about her unfaithful doings.

''Don't talk to Theo tonight,'' She urged, her body still moving against his, ''Don't use the Veritaserum,''

Draco licked his lips, narrowing his eyes in hers. Her angelic features glinted in the shades of green. His head clouded by the feeling of his hands softly stroking over the silky material of her dress,

''And why is that?'' He smirked, shooting a glare over her to look at Theodore, still passed out on the couch.

His gesture made Navy spin around, looking through the students to watch the same thing Draco did.

He seized the opportunity and took advantage of the girl in front of him, one hand still resting on her hip as the other one slipped around her throat, dragging her spine back into his chest.

The coldness of his rings burned into the tender skin of her neck, and it caused her to gasp.

''Let's make a deal,'' Draco spoke evilly into her shoulder, his teeth grazing against it, ''Reconsider my offer, and I'll throw the potion out.''

Navy froze, stopping entirely in her movements to turn around, to shove the boy away from her and tell him to go straight to hell, but the second she sought to do so — he held her tighter, quietly laughing to himself.

''Not so fast,'' He grunted. His vocals were low yet threatening. She could practically feel the bulge eagerly twitching inside of the suit pants. Having her this close to him, pressed and moored against him, caused Draco's mind to wander.

''Don't you miss how it felt right here,'' The hand resting on her hip moved down her figure. His fingers snuck over her dress before halting right over her lower stomach.

''Don't you miss how good it felt when my tongue—''

Her muffled moan hewed him off. Her cheeks flushed in the excitement he brought her. Navy's head fell to his shoulder, breathing heavily. She wanted to lie, to say no, and to be dishonest, but once again — the alcohol got the better of her.

''I do. I miss how good you made me feel,'' She heaved, her body began moving against his again. The bottle still firmly clutched in her hand, ''But my answer is still no, Malfoy.''

With those words leaving her lips, he had no strength in holding back.

''No?'' He hissed from behind her. The hand around her throat squeezed harder, the other one snapped back to her hip, ''Fine, but I want to show you what you're missing out on.''

Her head spun, peering over her shoulder to level his looks, ''What do you mean—''

''Malfoy!'' The voice scored close, making Navy break out of the enchanting hold he had of her, trying to pry the blond boy off her not to be seen standing near him.

It was to no use. He tightened the grip, holding her in place as Blaise pushed his way through the students.

''Zabini,'' Draco spoke up, studying the boy stopping in front of them, ''What can we do for you?''

Blaise looked at the scenario in front of him, rolling his eyes at them.

''We're waiting,'' He nearly shouted through the music, ''Clara is getting really impatient over there.''

His hand was thrown in the air, pointing at their friends.

Draco didn't say anything. He merely stood still. His tongue rolled on the inside of his cheek as he thought long and hard to himself.

''Forget about the serum,'' Draco finally told. His fingers dug coarsely into her flesh, ''Here—'' He continued, letting the hold of Navy go as he reached down in his pocket, pulling out a tiny bag.

''Want to join the after-party, Zabini?'' Draco rose a daring brow, emptying three bright pink pills in the palm of his hand.

Her eyes widened at the look of them, the pills he gave her when he wanted her to be sober, when he wanted her to make decisions he couldn't have her make as she was drunk.

Her sight snapped to Clara and Theodore, both of them almost unconscious on the furniture.

''Do you even have to ask?'' Blaise muttered, taking one of the pills, and he swallowed it without a doubt. It made his head clear within seconds.

Draco nodded. His grey eyes flicked to hers.

Her lips parted as she let her tongue out, sending Draco a sweet look, ''Be my guest,'' She mocked him. She could use the sensible side of herself. She didn't want to be drunk anymore.

''Yeah?'' He taunted her back, placing the pill on her tongue before his hand forced her jaw together, gripping her chin roughly as he bent her head back, ''Swallow it.''

Her eyes fluttered close, her breaths stuck as she felt the tablet slip down her throat.

''Now—'' Draco leaned in after taking the last pill himself, still holding her head in place. His eyes snapped up to Blaise's, ''Now I want the both of you to follow me to my room.''

Blaise shrugged as he turned around, walking towards the boy's dorms, but Navy didn't move. Her gaze was intensely moored in Draco's as he smirked.

''Don't be afraid, White.'' Draco said, taking a step back, ''Two is better than one, right?''

He seized another shoe back, aiming to turn around, but the second he did, he smiled evilly towards her shocked self.

''Oh, and let me be clear,'' He continued, shouting over his shoulder. ''We won't be gentle with you.''

She gulped, thinking about what they would do with her.

''Do you remember what I promised you last time?'' Draco asked, ''That I would ruin you?''

Navy nodded. Her cheeks glowed bright red.

''That is nothing compared to what we'll do to you now,'' He promised, his pulse quickened, ''We will ruin your pretty little cunt, White.''

Draco came a bit closer again. His hand stretched out in the air for her to walk with him.

And merlin help her, she did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
126K 2.1K 31
Aspen Nott, Theodore Nott's twin sister, begins her 7th year at Hogwarts, she brakes up with Draco Malfoy. She gets herself into deeper trouble and c...
1.5M 25.2K 81
"Too bad your color is red, you'd look great in green." ... Draco Malfoy x OC A Draco Malfoy fanfiction. Based off the Harry Potter series by J.K...
2.6K 68 11
What better way to get Draco's attention than fraternise with his enemy? Okay so this is just a bit of filthy fun and I know I have issues I apologi...