𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙪𝙮 |...

By peachyyytaetae

Your teacher was the most flirtatious guy ever. But you got matched with him on Tinder. ☀︎ ︎25/6/2020 book pu... More

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩
𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙨
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙧𝙩
𝙄𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙩.1
𝙄𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙩.2
𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚
𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙
𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙉𝙤
𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙃𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.1: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.2: 𝙎𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙈𝙚
𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚
𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙚
𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙃𝙞
𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙐𝙥
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙣𝙚
𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙩
𝘼 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥, 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩?
𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙮
𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙠
𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧
"𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙝."
𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙚𝙮𝙨
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙧...𝙃𝙞𝙨
𝘼 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙-𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧
𝙁𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪
𝘼 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚
𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙥𝙩. 1
𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙥𝙩.2
𝘼 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚
𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮
𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨
𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮
𝘼 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚
𝘽𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙚
𝙎𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙐𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥
𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩
𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙
𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙁𝙪𝙯𝙯𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙃𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙔𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙧
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙘
𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
'𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙞𝙚'
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝘼 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝘼𝙨 𝘼 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝘼𝙜𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮
𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙
𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘼𝙞𝙙
𝙍𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚
𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚
𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙐𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢
𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣
𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝙑𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.1
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡
𝘼 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚
𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢
𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙐𝙨
𝘼𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙
𝙄 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡
[𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙] 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪

𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙨

2.2K 163 55
By peachyyytaetae

"What do you think?" I asked shyly and made a spin with the yellow puffy dress, the golden ribbons shimmering.

Jimin looked up from the couch. His jaw slightly dropped.

"I'm really dating a princess now aren't I?" He chuckled.

"You look like a prince too," I spoke before I touched my lips.

"Well because I am," he smirked and stood up. He buttoned up his blue blazer.

It made his perfect sexy body shape even more visible.

He had that big chest but a small waist under it. Then a juicy cake on the back.

Okay sorry.

Jimin held my hand as we're escorted to another room,

"Wow," I exclaimed again.

You can't blame me.

This room was looking exactly like those ball rooms in Disney movies, even the size was as big.

The ceiling was high up. In the middle of it, there's a big chandelier. On the sides, red luxurious curtains hung beside the white french windows.

I could recognise a lot of props around, all neatly placed at different corners. For example, on the right side, there's a long dining table with a lot of inedible food on it.

To act like the princess and the prince are having a dinner?

On the left side, there's a very aesthetically-well-set-up area. A medium-sized white bed beside the windows which're opened so the wind was gently blowing against the thin curtains. Tons of pillows of all sizes and shapes, were messily spread around the couch. There's typically a spare area at the middle of the bed, right in front of the windows.

So I guess the couple will sit there and dramatically act like they're relaxing?

I wanted to live here so badly. Everything here looked amazing.

"Please come to this side," the young lady smiled and led us to the centre of the room.

"This is our photographer." She pointed at a man behind her, who's now nodding his head and waving at us.

"Leo, they've first chosen the Belle theme," the lady spoke to the man, I assumed, was called Leo.

"Got it."

Leo stood up and clapped his hands together. "Hello guys! I'm Leo and I'll be your photographer today. May I know your names please?"

"I'm Seohyun."

"Jimin."

"Nice to meet you guys! Let's get started now shall we? So," he explained and came forward, "we want to recreate the scene when Belle danced with the prince."

He gave us some instructions then he moved back to his camera spot.

I had never thought of the possibility that Jimin and I would get embarrassed.

Jimin kept on clearing his throat and I only blushed even harder because our hands were probably dancing in the air as we struggled to find a proper place on each other's body to put our hands down at.

I could feel the confusion from the photographer.

"Jimin, why don't you put one hand on Seohyun's waist first?"

"Okay."

My heart started to pound harshly when I felt the cold contact from his hand.

"And Seohyun, you can put yours on his shoulder."

I gently did as I was told.

"Great! For the last step, you two can put your other hand up and held them together."

Our fingers intertwined.

From the corner of my eye, I could see the photographer going to his camera getting ready to take our first photo.

He lowered his head so he could see through the camera.

"You two look lovely. Ready?"

It was a mixture of silence and awkwardness.

None of us dared to look at each other.

How can we get so awkward right now!

A laugh broke the silence.

Jimin and I turned to the noise.

It was Leo. "You two can totally ignore my presence and act as romantically as possible, just like how you two normally do everyday!"

Well this is our first day so what do you expect.

He continued speaking probably after seeing how puzzled both of us looked, "maybe...try to look at each other first?"

My gaze couldn't stop wandering around, they would never listen to stop at his eyes.

Fuck it.

My gaze swiftly landed on his.

Surprisingly, Jimin had been staring at me for a while.

I couldn't help but blush more.

Somehow, our gazes seemed to be stuck together. My eyes couldn't leave his sparkling ones.

His stare was filled with ... something.

It's a stare of affection.

Calm down Seohyun. Calm the fuck down.

CA-CHA!

We turned to the noise and this time Leo was smiling brightly, "it turned out nicely! The photo is beautiful."

"Can I see?" I asked, getting slightly excited.

I jumped to him, Jimin followed.

Leo gave me his heavy camera.

"Oh my gosh, it looks like a scene from the real movie," I exclaimed.

I could see Jimin's little smile on his face.

I nodded repeatedly when Leo asked if we wanted more photos from this Belle theme.

I decided not to waste my time being shy with Jimin so I pulled his hand.

He flinched a bit but I still did. I pulled him back to our original spot. I forced him to put his hand on my waist and the other held with mine.

"Let's act like we're dancing so he can take some photos of us," I whispered.

I took the lead because he literally gave me the 'how?' look.

"Left. Then right. Yeah just like that," I said in excitement when he started to get along nicely.

I giggled when Jimin suddenly brought me into a spin.

He finally broke into a grin as well.

Hearing more noises from the camera meaning more photos were taken, I only got more motivated to act even harder.

Even if no photos were taken, I was sure we'd still be enjoying ourselves.

I screamed when Jimin held my waist and brought me off the ground.

He placed me back on the floor after he's done with a spin.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and grinned.

>

We came to our last theme; hanbok.

I picked one with a light yellow top and a pink puffy dress. My hair was styled in the traditional korean way.

When I was given a mirror, I fell in love with the look. Hanbok had always been a really beautiful culture for me and it looked so nice.

Jimin came out of his dressing room. He was wearing a dark blue top and a pair of light grey pants.

"We do look like we're from the past," I joked.

We're led to a garden this time. It was decorated in an ancient way though. There was a house with an open area in front, all built from wood.

A lot of flowers with bright petals surrounded the house.

I

took a deep breath and could instantly smell the faint delicate scent from the flowers.

"Jimin, can you sit at the edge please?"

Jimin hesitantly walked to the house and took a seat at the edge, his legs swinging.

"And Miss, can you please sit next to Jimin?"

I smiled and did as I was told.

Jimin and I eyed each other as we're confused with the whole situation.

Leo ran back to us with a book and handed it to Jimin.

"Jimin you can just be yourself but act like you're reading. And Miss," Leo gave me an unpredictable grin before he continued, "you will lie on your boyfriend's lap."

With a start of surprise, I laughed, "no way. You're joking."

"No I'm not. You guys are a couple right? Isn't it quite normal to..."

Jimin who first looked very shocked leaned back and patted his thighs annoyingly.

He's enjoying again.

"Fine."

My breathing quickened but I tried my best to stay calm and slowly, I lay down.

The moment my cheeks came in contact with his thighs, I swear, my heart almost stopped working.

I could feel Jimin's smirk from above.

"Get ready!" Leo yelled.

Just fuck it.

I closed my eyes and relaxed my fists, as if I was sleeping.

Jimin on the other hand was holding his book.

CA-CHA!

"Very nice, you two must be born to be models!"

Thanks, of course. It's me.

After I got back up, I exchanged gazes with Jimin.

I couldn't control myself but to giggle.

I'm just way too blessed to have him with me.

I gasped and covered my mouth.

Jimin chuckled, "why. You're getting so shy today."

He pinched my cheeks with that look of tenderness on his face.

For real, I'm gonna explode anytime soon.

>

"Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome. We hope to see you two soon!" The staff members bowed to us.

Jimin and I waved our hands before we walked away with two bags of photos, one set for him, one for me.

We wandered around. Jimin casually fished out his phone, '9:34'.

Ah that's why it's so dark already.

Jimin carefully took my hands.

I turned to him in surprise.

"Can't I hold my girlfriend's hand?"

I sighed, in satisfaction.

I bit my lips before I spoke, "hey Jimin let's talk about this seriously for a while, I'm sure you know that I'm actually in a relationship with Jungkook. Yes we're not so much in it already but we still haven't officially broken up yet."

It wasn't crowded here anymore. You could hear the birds chirping rushing back home. Some low whispering from people around us, it was very calming.

"I will just go straight to the point, I like you Jimin, and I'm willing to break up with Jungkook, for you. So I wanna know what you think about this..."

Jimin looked at the sky. "I agree. He's not making you happy at all. Or I should say, his presence is threatening you all the time, don't you see? You're always tensed up when he comes to you."

Fuck, yeah.

"But," he paused and held my hands, "if I am to be that lucky man to give you a sense of comfort, then I'd fucking love to be your next boyfriend."

"Thank you Jimin. But it'll take some time, do you mind? I'm sorry cause I still have to prepare myself and find a time to tell Jungkook. Before that, I think we might need to act like nothing happened," I explained as I felt bad, "I'm sorry Jimin."

"Hey baby it's okay. Take your time. I totally understand. That asshole does scare people sometimes and, indeed he will need some time to overcome the news that you're coming to me instead," he snickered.

I joked, "you do hate him a lot don't you?"

Before he replied, the speaker played, "our firework performance will begin in 15 minutes. Please head towards the castle and get your phones ready!"

"Jimin! Let's go see the firework!" I grabbed his wrist and ran to the castle.

>

We squeezed through the crowd and finally we could see a bit of the fireworks.

"Wow..."

It's been years since I last saw fireworks. I was with my family.

But this time, with Jimin.

I took up my phone recording the scene.

Jimin was standing beside me all the time.

"Sorry, excuse me!" Someone pushed pass Jimin all of a sudden.

When I turned around, Jimin was already tripping.

He grabbed my shoulders to support himself from falling. I held his chest trying to help.

Boom!

Another firework display, and right at that moment,

our lips smashed together.

I sharply inhaled and widened my eyes.

M..my first kiss.

I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

It..it feels nice.

Boom!

Another breath-taking firework display.

'Our firework performance will begin in 15 minutes."

Somehow I was reminded by the voice from the speaker earlier.

So it's around 10 now?

My breath hitched when a thought hit me hard like a truck.

Fuck, it's 10.

And I'm not home yet.

To be continued...

(A/N: it's more than 2000 words for this chapter😭I put in so much effort so please do comment to let me know what yall think about it and vote!!! Thank you!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
409K 14K 55
You were strangely attracted to him. His alluring dark brown eyes that drew you in immediately he walked into the club. ⚠️ For mature audience only...
2.2M 56.3K 79
*Written 2017 - 2020* *In edit 2022* "I could teach you some messy games." Just little kids. None of them could handle me as their woman. I have spec...
3.3M 121K 63
[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent experiences in their lives due to their famil...