CสœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… Fส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… | ๐™ฐ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š...

By Elijah_Unkn0wn

"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, (๐˜ /๐˜ฏ)?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต! ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Friends For Life
Order Up!
Dinner
Hunting season!
Clues, messages, and DRINKS
caฯ…gะฝั‚!
Heart Break
I'm Sorry...
I found you!
New Sinner!
Angel Dust
Interview
Reunion again.
A Date?
Break up and Make up
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Party Preparations
Quick A/n
Grand Opening!
Was that a yes?
The Morning After
That imposter's lookin kinda sus tho
A/n Important!
I guess an important A/n
๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– tฯƒ Hแด‡สŸสŸ~
What now...?
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! (;'เผŽเบถะ”เผŽเบถ')
Semi-Important A/n!!
Surprise!!๐ŸŽ‰
Was it just a dream?
It's official...
Flowers
Pride month!
.
Important!!
Some.. Arrangements :)
Happy Pride Month!! /Small A/N
Few arts!!!
[ Sneak Peek!! :D ]
A Crack In The Glass
Trust Issues
Baby ๏ฟผFever

I'm Sorry, But You Found A...What?

3.9K 100 78
By Elijah_Unkn0wn

The whole 10 minute walk was now getting tiring at this point. Corner after corner was just some other path that lead you lead away from the hotel and farther from your destination. How did you get lost? Ask yourself that.

Every turn you made, there was always a different building you didn't recognize. Concern and fear was starting to building up quickly within seconds.
80+ years and Hell was still a maze that your little mice ass had to go through to find the cheese. Of course you have to tell Lucifer that complaint later, that's if you get to him in time before someone kidnaps you and locks you up for eternity.

Why the fuck are you so negative? Is this what Hell does to you without you even noticing?? (Why does this sound like the voices in my head?)

You know what, just forget about that, we're getting way off track. The track you need to get on is the way to your friend. You searched around the area for a possible escape path, but yet, no avail. This was hurting your delicate brain. How were you gonna get out of this waste land of filth and asses?

"Hey sweetheart, you up for a little fun?~" A deep raspy male asked seemingly behind you. You flinch around to see a literal pig leaning against the chipped brick wall. A shiver went down your spine as you could think of the many possibilities of his definition of 'fun'.

"If you mean as in the actual fun kind, then no thank, you overweight porky pig." You sneered harshly. Just as you were about to walk away, a large oversized hoof wrapped around your arm. You shuddered at the touch, making you almost squeal.

The man flipped you around, slamming you against the wall knocking all of the air from your lungs. His other hoof was pressed up against your chest pinning you by the breasts.
"The fuck did you just call me, princess?"

His tone sounding dreadful and serious, that thought almost made you chuckle.
"Maybe you're deaf, sir," You started calmly, catching your breath quickly. Your horns started to straighten out with branches sticking out while your eyes glowed a faint (F/c) hue.
"I said.. I. Don't. Want. Your. Filthy. Services. You. Giant. Piglet. Bitch."

Hah, now you had the upper hand in this. You saw that flash of fear in his dark yellows eyes, clearly you already won this battle. Though, he didn't expressly showed it.

No no, instead-

He slapped you across the face, the pain even increased more considering that his hand was a hoof. You could even still feel his hoof on your cheek like he didn't even move it at all.

A grumble came from the man as he smirked sinisterly. A small naughty thought popped in his mind, making him lick his lips.

You stood there, paralyzed with fear and shock. Tears slowly started to form in your eyes as your lip quivered.

"Awe~ Is the Princess scared now that she's all weak and defenseless?~" He laughed in a disgusting way. That could've made you puke, but you held it in.

It's the fact he thinks that he can just take you whenever he wanted. That's just messed up.

Well you weren't going to give in.

"You..." You mumbled quietly, hiding your face by lowering your head. The pig raised a brow with a tsk, but letting you continue.

With all your might, you lifted your head. By the look on his face, you knew it was working. Your smile widened as it became sharper with the red and black liquid dropping out.

"What the fuck?!" He stumbled away as his face scrunched up in a fearful way.

You rolled your shoulders as your height started to grow. The white and black wings sprung out with its feathers hard as steel. Your claws sharpened with your nails growing black at the tips. Your (S/c) skin slowly faded to a dark (O/S/c) with your (S/c) freckles glowing a dark/light/dull (F/c).

"Wͥ͗͒̔ḫ̰̹͕̋͋ͥ̉̇ǫ̧̨̛͈͡'̩̖̲̮̹̌̔ͪ̚s̴̲̟ ̡̐̉̀̀ť̛̳̖̤̄̈҉̀͠҉h̫͇̒ͨ̔̉ĕ̵̡͖͖͓͓͈̈́̂̓̈͘͞͝ ̲̰̲̰͒̌͛s̴̶͓̦̪̦̓̃̏͂ͣ͠͝͠c̭̬͈͙̈ͮ͐͂ͅä̵̵̢̲̜̪̔͘r̤̣͉̾͂̀͆͝͡e̬̓ͪͫ̍d̴̸̡ͧͣ͆̆̓͘͡ ̪̕P̨̮̬̹̈͂ͬ̈͑r̷̰͎̪̙̯̂́͜į̷ͧ̌͒ͪ̄ņ̛̪̫͙ͣͫͮ͗̀͟c̱̩̼̯̀̈̐͐͗e̻̍͝s̈̌̒̄͝s̘̞ ̮̺͖̃̊̾ͪ͠n̸̠̻͏̵͢͝ǫ̡̛͉̞̔́̈́ͬ́ẃ̠̞͔̼ͬͭͧ̓ͅ?̧̭͕ͬ̕!̛̙̬̞̤̥̓̈́̓͡" You asked with your voice distorted and scratchy. Even that made you shiver.

"ʷʰʸ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵖⁱᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷᵉᵉ ʷᵉᵉ ʷᵉᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵗʳᵃʷ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ʷᵒˡᶠ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ʸᵒᵘ."

Your smile turned into a sinister grin as you stared down at his slightly shaking figure. The fear radiating off from him made its way to you, absorbing the fuel that it's giving you.

The fact that you felt somewhat powerful made you scared, but something inside you told you to ignore it. It was hard to decided whether to actually listen to it, or be concerned.

"I-I-I'll go! Just don't kill me!" The man begged weakly as his pig nose started to scrunch up.

Raising a brow, your smile turn into an unamused frown. Your cheeks felt like they were hurting from frowning but also a relief as you basically never stop smiling.

"𝘎𝐞𝙩 ᴛɦє fυcк o̺u͆ʇ of̷ m̲y̳ si̶ɠнt." You growled darkly, your wings fluttered up in a threatening way. The pig let out a pig-like squeal as he squirmed away.

Once he was out of range, you slowly transformed back into your normal state with a dizzy side effect. You shook your head rapidly, shaking the gooey substance off your face. This is why you don't really have friends, you can't control your anger, but then again, he was a pervert.

Making sure all the ink was off your skin, you grazed your hand over your now bruise cheek which made you whimper. It was still stinging bad. You would have to make sure to cover that up once you get back to the hotel.

Now, should you keep going? Obviously you've lost your way from both the hotel and your friends path.
You sucked in a breath, imagining a familiar walkway to your friends house.

What's closer.. The park? Maybe the small café a few blocks down?
Or you could go from the big fallen statue, go to the left and carry on from there.

You sighed and glanced around the area one more time, just to make sure you didn't miss a potential way back. But sadly, there was none. So with that being said, you focused on the statue, which seems like the best option.

As you were about to teleport, a loud scream with a bang just feet's away from you which made you jumped startled at the sudden noise. A sinister laugh came after the ringing stopped, the gun used clocked once everything was silent.

Instantly, your guard was up all the way, just enough to heat up your palms into making a small fire. You slowly sneaked to the alleyway where the shot took place.

There wasn't sound from whoever screamed, just rummaging and scoffing. Maybe some boss's minion who took over the job, but it's still never safe, someone else could get hurt if they interfere.

Once you peeked over the corner, you saw a lengthy, purple skinned, scaled male with a black coat on and a black fedora. He was patted down the body that was laid dead on the floor, light red blood was pooling from behind them.

You couldn't help but be internally disgusted and disturbed by the sight. The smell of the blood burned your nose as its odor filled the air.

"S-Step away from them..!" You called out in your most harsh tone you could create. Your hand stretched out defensively as the fire growing ever so slightly.

'What the hell am I doing?!'

The male whipped his head around, showing his face filled with shock. His hand froze just above their arms as if they were to pry them open with a gun in his free hand.

You lifted your hands in a surrendering way, the small fire died down, only being a small candle light flame.
"Just...P-Put the gun down.. No one else needs to get hurt.."

His hands flew up as he still had the gun locked and loaded. But then, his face turned into a realization expression.

"Hey... You're that chick from the hotel party! T-The one that actually got with the Radio Demon!" He exclaimed pointing a finger at you.

A shaky sigh left your mouth as you nodded slowly. "Uh, yeah. Look, throw away the gun, I don't want to cause you any more trouble.."

How much more intense can this negotiation be?! This was even harder than your detective job back then! Yes, it was just as dangerous as this but you had a partner who actually had a gun!

The man shook his head with a slightly disappointed face. He put his hands down as he stood up, "No can do, ma'am. This lassy owed the boss money, you know how it goes."

You stared into his blue and red eyes with your soften (E/c) ones, begging him to just drop the mission.
"She's dead..! What else can you take from her?!" You shot your arms to the corpse in front of you. The pool of blood getting thicker and thicker.

It upset your stomach, it felt like worms trying to eat their way out of the flesh.

"The baby." He replied plainly.

Now that was fucked up.

You couldn't even form words to describe how messed up this was. Like hell you were going to let this slide.

"NO!- Just.. Whatever she owed, I'll give it to you. Just... Don't hurt the baby.." You begged with a frown. You would literally be traumatized if you saw someone kidnap, or even kill the poor innocent baby in front of you.

As if on cue, a small cry coming from the woman. Obviously not from her, but it was being muffled by something. The man scowled at the noise, he crouched back down to the body with his gun wielding siding his head.

You glanced around the alley for anything to help stop the male.

A rock...A rock!
You quickly picked it up, clenching it in your palms as they started to heat up fast. With no time to waste, you aimed the rock up and the sky and down the alleyway. You threw it with all your might, a second later, the rock exploded like a big firework.

The male flinched at the loud bang, he looked at it with caution. You panted quietly, holding your palm as it started to burn.

He turned his head towards with a shocked look. The gun hand loosened as he put up his hands.
"Okay! Okay, I'll leave 'em alone!" He quavered as his hands started to shake.

Carefully, you stepped towards him with friendly gestures.
"I'm not gonna hurt you... I wanna make a deal with you."

The scaled man raised a brow with a quivering lip. Even you were surprised with what you offered. This was supposed to be Alastors job, he knows how to do this unlike you.

"All I ask is for you to leave the tot alone, and for you, come by the hotel at noon for the money.. Good deal, yeah?" You proposed gently going through it.

It took a moment for the man to think about it. Though, it doesn't sound too dangerous and even if he tried, there wasn't any scheming in this.

"Fine. The boss needs three hundred."

That much? Loan sharks are so picky and easily angered by the smallest amounts... But you couldn't back away now, you could actually be doing good, I mean, yeah your doing good, obviously.

You stepped closer to him with your hand out, cautiously eyeing him. The coated man sternly grabbed your hand, looking you dead into the eye.

In that moment, you felt like something burst in your body. It almost felt painful but it felt like something gooey flowing through your veins and to your chest. The feeling was completely new, you didn't know what it was or how it even triggered.
Once your hands were taken off, it just vanished, no trace of it at all. You examined your hand carefully, but to only see your hand normal and smooth.

"By noon, I'll be hiding out until then." He muttered before wall jumping up to the roofs and disappearing from view.

The fear in your stomach was replaced with relief as you let out a big breath you didn't know you were holding.

Another fearful cry was spilled out, turning your attention to the body. You sprinted to her with the most care you could've ever given. You felt a bit hesitant about touching her, but once you laid your hand on her nicely patterned arm, you knew there wasn't saving her either way.

You carefully flipped her on her back, spotting something in raggy cloths. Instantly, you knew what it was. You gently unwrapped the woman's arms, quickly taking the bundle in your own.

There was barely any movement from it, but you knew they were okay, still breathing and alive.

Your gaze went back down to the mother, her face was pale and stained with dry tears, eyes dull but still filled with worry.

It was hard not to tear up, it was a mother who lost her life to care for her child. Yet, the child still survived but with no one. Well, not this time.

There was no way you'd leave the child like this. Especially if having children in Hell are rare, there are only few types of demons who can breed. You still didn't really know if you were one of them, but you wanted to focus on the live one right now and leave the breeding in the future.

Shaking off the feeling, you slowly closed the mother's eyes, hoping she finds peace and hope that she's happy you could take care of her child.

You stood up and walked out the alleyway, the air suddenly became cold, making you shiver.

"Aw-Awah!"

Instinctively, you held the baby protectively with a hand stretched out, fire starting to erupt from your palms. Huh, you guess all those years in the orphanage paid off now.
You carefully held the baby against your shoulder, patting their back shushing them.

"It's okay, dear... You're safe now.." You muttered out softly, rocking your body smoothly.

How were you going to explain this to everyone? That you just found a baby on the streets?? Of course they would believe you, but how would they react?

You sighed quietly with a glance around the area. Your breath hitched when your eyes landed on something so ridiculous that it could've made you scream.

The fucking statue.

How you didn't see that before was beyond you, but maybe you could ask your friend for the advice.

Wasting no time, you jogged to the fallen rock and searched for the right way.
Now, this time you need to be 100% serious.

꧁꧂

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

The door opened in a matter of seconds, once it was opened, the woman behind the door was surprised and shocked the hell out. She was frozen except the growing smile on her face.

"Oh my Lucifer, (Y/n)!" She exclaimed happily as she went in for a hug. You smiled and returned the hug, being careful with the baby.

It felt nice to see her again after so long, though it was hard to know if she had forgiven you or not.

"Come in! Come in!" She repeated excitedly opening the door wide enough. You walked in carefully, looking around the room.

Everything was purple. The walls were a plum shade and the floors were a kind of grape color, the roof was like wine purple.
There was mulberry purple couch with a raisin coffee table.

"Oh Katie.. You haven't changed a bit." You chuckled teasingly, Kate patted your back with a giggle.

"But you have, like, you got a child now! Who's the lucky guy?~" She bantered wiggling a brow.

You rolled your eyes with a smirk, "There's no guy, well not yet... I just.. Found them a this morning."

If there was one person you knew who can help you, it was Katie.

She looked at you with a raised brow, not understanding the situation. "You found them?" You gestured her to the couches, which she followed slowly.

Once you both got comfortable, you cradled the baby in your arms. They sound like they're asleep already.

"Look. I was coming over to you earlier but I saw someone got the mother in a alleyway. I managed to make a deal with them to leave the bairn alone, and.. Now I'm going to take care of them." You explained as best as you can. In all honesty, everything felt too real, like it was a dream or something.

Katie listened, she was baffled by the story but understanding. She knew you still had a good heart underneath all that tough persona.

"(N/n)..I'm glad you're caring for others, but tell me. What deal did you do..."

It's always the deals that get people worried. Yes it's Hell, but not all of them are bad. There's playful deals, dare deals, stupid deals, and drunk deals, which still fall in the bad way.

You put your free hand up in a surrender way. "Don't worry! It wasn't bad, the mother owed money and I'll cover that." You replied calmly.

Katie grabbed you by the shoulders with a stern face. "How much."
Your eyes widen with a tint of shock, you let out a tsk with a playful grin. "Just 300, not that much right?"

She nodded slowly, leaning back before letting go of your shoulders. She still had somewhat of a bad feeling about it, there's always a breaking point to fulfilling deals, especially to someone working for the mob or loan sharks.

Shaking off the bad thought, she smiled with a small bounce. "Can I see them though?!"

You blinked, surprised she changed her attitude so quickly. But you couldn't deny her. You nodded with a small smile. This would be the first you would see the baby as well, so hopefully they weren't injured.

Slowly, you lifted the cloth over their head to see two small horns first. The right horn was black while the other was white, both slightly crooked. Your fingers hooked around the ends of the blanket, carefully pulling it down.

One by one, the features on the baby's face showed, clearly still sleeping, somehow. Once they were fully exposed, you were in complete awe.

As much as you wanted to see their eyes, they have to sleep. But you could always admire other things. They're skin was a dull sandpaper color skin with a small freckles. The nose was small and almost like yours. There was a small red X on their right temple which got you a bit concerned. Their hair was barely visible enough to see the hair color. The right side was a type of maroon red and the other a black.

"Oh my Gosh, they're so cute!!" She squealed quietly with a huge smile on her face.

You agreed with her, they were an Angel. It was so nice to see some purity after years here with only chaos and destruction. This could really change your after life.

"Hey uh... I was wonder, would you like to come with me to get some stuff for them..?" You asked shyly. There was always a possibility where she could say no, nicely or harsh, it would tell you she didn't forgive you for what you did.

Katie gasped, "Of course! I already have somewhere we can go!!"

A smile crept on your lips as you let out a relieved sigh. She stood up and brought You to your feet as you tucked the blanket over their head again. Both of you walked out of the house, hand in hand as Katie guided you down the street.

A thought was still creeping in your head, giving off negative feelings. It was risky but this baby needs a better life down here, it didn't matter if they came from a dangerous home, they need someone to take care of them.

But...

Could that really be you..?

-----------------

A/n: Again, where was I going with this?-

I think I just lost half my brain writing the plot.
But yayyy ur gonna be a momma!:D

Next chapter, I'll DEFINITELY have a picture of the smol baby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.6K 21
This is my one-shots collection that I will be writing about our favorite Radio Demon. โŒWARNINGโŒ I will mostly write: โŽSmut. โŒGore. โŽAngst. โŒAnd Only...
214K 10.4K 40
(๐”œ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข! โ„Œโ„Œ & โ„Œ๐”… ๐”ต ๐”–๐”ฒ๐” ๐” ๐”ฒ๐”Ÿ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ! โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ) โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ "โ„๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ, ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ, ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช, ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช, ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช ๐”น๐•–๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•€ ๐•ก๐•ฆ๐•ฅ...
120K 3.3K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...